Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-20-2009, 02:23 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to themi01
She asked him to join in .....she was gleeful when he undid his trousers and thrust his cock towards her
Old 07-01-2009, 03:48 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Darling peeps, will the 'woman' post her writing to enable me 'man' to proceed in this lovely tale?

PLEEEEEZ, wit cum cuverd cherry pussy on it?
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 09-04-2009, 05:48 PM

she had never dreamed that he was so well hung underneath those pleated khaki uniform pants.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:29 PM

(William)

I heard the door open and penelope gasped three times. The first gasp, was her reaction to the tip of my cock touching the innermost part of her wet pussy. It was erotic and with the combination of the exoticly sweet taste of kelley's pussy, i could not stop myself from thrusting up hard. The second gasp came directly after penelope let out a long moan that was brought on by my thrust and the third gasp was of surprise. I assumed it was a reactiont o whoever opened the door. I decided that kelley tasted so good i would focus on giving her as much pleasure as i could i began probing her pussy, swirling my tongue around its walls. Kelley began to give off high pitched moans. I was going to make her cum hard but that meant doing things right. Meanwhile, Penelope seemed to be doing something aside from me because i could feel her moving slightly on me. I kept my attention on kelley. I slid my tongue in draging the bottom of her pussy and dragged it across the top on the way out and up her slit finishign with a flick of her clit. Eacch time i flicked her clit her moan would become a scream. Her clit must be extremely sensative. She would really enjoy what i did to it next.....
Old 09-18-2009, 10:34 PM

The bed was getting crowed a tangle of bodies all of them touching a cock or pussy on every tongue and some well filled pussies. I had to remove myseld from his tongue i wanted to ride his face so i pushed him back on the bed and tied his hands to the bes post with my silk scarf and then settled my cunt over his open mouth
Old 10-11-2009, 03:43 AM

as i licked up kelleys slit to her clit one more time instead of flicking it with my tongue i wrapped my lips around it and began to rub the tip of my tongue back and forth across it slowly pickign up speed. her moans escalated as i moved quicker i had to wrap my arms around her thighs to keep from squirming too much. Her moans escalated to high pitched squeels and i felt her come hard. I quickly slipped my tongue into the bottom of her slit widening the opening so her sweet nectar could pour into my mouth. God! she tasted so damn good. i picked her off of my mouth placing her on the bed next to me i got over her, careful not to swallow any of her precious nectar.
She opened her mouth realizing wwhat was still inside mine and i kissed her lettign her jizz slide into her own mouth. she tasted it, but didnt swallow it. She flipped me back onto my back.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:05 AM

and she straddled my chest. leaning forward she held my wrists down. she placed he lips on mine forcing my mouth open with her tongue and let my load drop into my mouth.
Old 12-09-2009, 02:22 AM
unregistered mutt. woof!

(thank you for permitting me to negotiate the text into a context for continuance )
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercifulangel
and she straddled my chest.
Kelley
and as I straddled his chest, Penny watched and continued covering her vulva while tickling her clitoris.

Quote:
leaning forward she held my wrists down.
Kelley
I was leaning forward holding down his wrists

Quote:
she placed her lips on mine forcing my mouth open with her tongue and let my load drop into my mouth.
Kelley
I placed my lips on his forcing his mouth open with my tongue and let my load drip back into his mouth.

Wm:
The taste of Kelley's saliva mixed with her juices and my saliva returning to me was a smooth mixture of flavors. I had no choice but to swallow.
Penny (Penelope) slipped her hand under my testicles and ever so softly caressed them, gently massaging my nuts with a deft touch quite uncommon in my life. While Kelley kissed me I felt the silk scarf loosen. That's a nice thing about silk. The knots aren't permanent. My hands now loosed enabled me to embrace her body and pull her down onto mine. Penny was now mounted astride my thighs and simultaneously lifted Kelley's ass high up and slipped her tongue into Kelley's wet puffy pink pussy. Kelley and I were still kissing.
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."