Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-19-2010, 10:49 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

Simone's World - Nick's Bar

Feedback

I found this story, "Frat Billiards" submitted to Pixie's and couldn't get it out of my mind. I had to expand upon it to stop the madness. Thank you to the writer.

Go to the Feedback page if you would like links to the other Simone's World stories.

Simone didn’t want to stay at home so she said, “Let’s go to the bar.”

We went across town to this new little bar that her friend, Nick, owned.

It was a weeknight, and a new bar, so it wasn’t busy, and Nick said that we could play pool on the house all night.

We gathered round the pool table and talked more than we played pool. None of us were very good, but it kept us doing something and we were having a good time.

Simone wanted to help Nick out, so she called a couple of friends to see if they wanted to come out to the bar.

The only ones that said they would come was Sam, her boyfriend, Michael, and His brother Dan.

Soon, we were having our own little private party in the bar and Simone came over to you, whispering.

I could tell by the look on her face that something was going on, and the way you looked at me while she was talking, I knew you liked it too.

She went behind the bar and talked to Nick who started smiling and walked to the back and back to the front door.

He locked the door, and walked back behind the bar and turned the music off.

Simone promptly climbed into a chair and when Nick made his way back to the table, with all eyes on her, she started talking.

I was leaning against one of the other pool tables and you walked over to me and leaned against me with your hands behind your back, rubbing my cock through my jeans.

Simone said, “It is slow tonight, and only 20 minutes before closing time, so Nick graciously locked the bar so that we could have a private party. “

Everybody looked at Nick, and he nodded a “Your welcome.”

“Although, we are really having a good time and thank you Nick for the free pool, it’s getting kinda old, and I think we should raise the stakes a little. We are going to play a little game of “Distracted Pool”. The rules of the game are pretty simple. The ladies are the shooters, the men are the distracters. There are 3 rounds. The men are assigned a side of the table, and the ladies will alternate shots and sides moving counter-clockwise around the table. Each shot will begin with cue ball in hand, and the lady gets to choose her shot. There are 3 rounds. Each round has escalating rules. On the first round, ladies, since we all have on skirts, we can leave them on, but must remove our panties. The man on the side of the table that you are on can distract you any way that he wants, but cannot penetrate. You must bend over the table ready for your shot with your legs spread wide for 30 seconds of distraction before you take your shot. If you make your shot, you move to the next side of the table and take another one. If you miss, the next lady takes the stick and the next side of the table and takes her turn and so on. When all the balls are in, that begins round 2. It is the nude round. I will explain round 3 when we get to it.”

There is only 1 winner.

The winner cannot be determined until round 3 and the price of admission is $500.00.

All eyes went from desire to bewilderment in about ½ a second. They just thought it was a game, not a bet.

Nick pulled out a wad of cash and slammed his money on the table.

Simone came back from her purse with 5 one hundred dollar bills. She knew they all had money, and she knew they would all pay. The three women in this place were so smoking hot that they couldn’t wait to have a chance to play, see them nude, and no telling what would happen in round 3.

I laid my money on the table. I think I have a good chance at this game that we all talked about and made up last month. In round 3, as the men have an orgasm, they are out of the game. I have already had the three women here and have a better chance of not being as excited as the other men.

You didn’t have enough cash so you went to the ATM, and so did Dan. I could see him eyeballing you from behind you in the very short ATM line.

All money on the table, Simone scooped it up and put the $3500 cash on the bar.

I stood where I was, already on one side of the table. Nick took the side closest to the bar. Dan was opposite me, obviously nervous, and Michael stood against the wall at the end of the table.

Simone reached under her skirt and pulled off her G-string panties to the cheers and whistles of everyone in the room.

You quickly walked to the same spot and removed your lacy boy shorts. Cheering became louder because Simone joined in.

All eyes turned to Sam who said, “I’m not wearing panties.”

Simone said, “Prove it.”

She walked over to Simone and asked, “Do you want to feel?”

She said, “No, The boys are the ones that want to know, show them.”

She pulled her skirt up her long legs, bent over and touched the floor in front of her, revealing her pussy from behind that was already glistening with wetness.

Nick moved over to the table to join in on the view of all of the approving men in the room.

You reached over and slapped her on her bare ass, to the applause of Nick and a whistle from Michael.

Simone said, I’ll start this show.

Michael racked and she got her stick. Nick was blessed to be at the right end of the table to start.

Simone folded her skirt to where it barely covered her ass and when she bent over, Nick was able to see EVERYTHING.

She said, “Men, count to 30, assuming you can, outloud.”

We started the countdown as Nick walked up behind her and grabbed her ass.

He rubbed and fondled Simones ass until we said, “30.”

Simone broke like there was no distraction at all.

No balls went in, so she handed you the stick.

You pick up the cue ball and see your shot and assume the position, looking at me with lust in your eyes. You look back at Dan as the rest of us start counting.

Dan puts his hand up your skirt and on your ass. Being Michael’s younger brother, he is only about 20 years old and blushes at what he is doing.

Simone walks over beside him and says, “Dan, the rules are, no penetration, everything else is ok.”

He looks at her and she can see him shaking. She grabs his hand and slides it up into your pussy and rubs it against you. You look at me and moan as you feel the two hands between your legs and rubbing against you.

I see your ass rise and fall as Simone grinds his hand into your pussy. Dan’s eyes grow big as saucers as he realizes how awesome this game has become.

At 30, She pulls his hand away, and you take your shot. Made it.

Dan backs up, as red as the 3 ball on the table and Simone gives him a kiss to distract him from his embarrassment.

He turns redder.

You pick up the cue ball and walk to the end of the table. Michael is smiling and rubbing his hands together. “Here ya go little brother, this is how you do it.”

You lean over the table and we start counting. Dan teases your ass and slides his finger up and down the crack of your ass and down to your pussy. He slides two fingers around your pussy feeling your labia and back up to your ass.

He raises your skirt up over your ass to get a better view and caresses your pussy again.

30. He backs away and you shake a little, and make your shot.

“That’s amazing”, you say as everyone applauds, “This is actually improving my shots.”

You sashay towards me, cocky, cue ball in hand, eyeing the table. You find your shot and bend over the table.

You look back over your shoulder at me and say, “Give it to me, baby.”

I walk up behind you and raise your skirt. I press my hard cock against your ass and let you feel it through my jeans. You moan, wanting more as I let my hand fall onto your back and down the crack of your ass.

I slide my hand across your pussy and up towards the front of your body.

“Fuck, you are soaking wet.” I announce as my hand is covered in your juices as I rub past your fuckhole and reach my destination.

I slide my finger onto your clit and cause you to jump in ecstasy. You grab onto the table as pleasure engulfs your body.

I rub your clit faster and you can barely breathe out words, “That’s not fair, I think that should be considered penetration.”

Simone starts shaking her finger at me and I say, “It is not, her pussy is so wet and open that I didn’t have to move anything to touch it.”

I slide my hand back dragging it between your lips, almost penetrating you and take a step back.

You shudder and can barely focus on the cue ball.

The cue stick hit the top of the ball and knocked it askew and into the middle of the table. Miss.

You hand the stick to Sam and walk over to me, kissing me deeply, wanting more. Simone says, “No extracurricular activities. It will effect the game.”

I agree and we stop. You walk around to watch what will happen to Sam.

She bends over the table, her breasts almost falling out of her tank and Nick walks up behind her.

He took my cue and immediately reaches for her pussy, rubbing against it and sliding his fingers back and forth over her love button. She immediately started the high pitched squeal.

You looked at me and I motioned over to Dan, who looked very uncomfortable with the large bulge in his jeans. He could barely stand up straight from the pressure building. His face was red again, but it wasn’t from blushing, it was from the desire that was building in his pants.

You smiled at me and walked over to him, he was still counting.

“Dan, have you ever done anything like this before?”

He said, “No. I’ve only had sex with one girl in high school, and we went out for 3 years.”

You said, “Don’t worry, We won’t bite. Not in a bad way.”

You slid your hand up his pants leg and across his cock as you walked away. It was now his turn because Sam made her shot.

This time, he wasn’t shy at all. His desire overwhelmed him and he slid his hand directly onto Sam’s wet pussy. She shook her ass with him and writhed with him as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. He moaned with her. Two of his fingers slid into her wet snatch and filled her to the brim with ecstasy. She barked out a squeal and you knew that he had penetrated. You pulled his hand back and reminded him of the rule as we reached 25. He was too embarrassed to remember that he still had time before we reached 30.

Sam turned around and slid her tongue into his mouth and gripped his ass before she took her shot.

She made it.

The room was quickly filled with the sweet fragrance of pussy. All of the men were aroused beyond what they had ever dreamed. We all thought Dan would cum in his pants.

Soon, You knocked in the last ball and it was time for round 2.

All three of you walked back to the designated spot and stripped for us. The nude portion of the game was going to be outstanding.

Simone announced, “Ok guys, your turn.”

Michael said, “We have to be naked too?”

Simone said, “Why honey, don’t want anybody to see your little dick?”

You could tell that it angered him a little, but he bit his tongue and volunteered to go first.

He came to the spot and stripped, showing anything but a little dick. He was rock hard, just like the rest of us and probably 7 inches long. His body was slim and he was fit.

Nick went next, when he took his shirt off, all of the women looked at each other in admiration, his body was hard and polished. No hair and sculpted.

He pulled down his pants and his cock bounced free. He hadn’t been wearing underwear either and Simone asked Sam if they were related.

I went next, the cheers and jeers from the women continued, even though all had seen me naked before. My cock jumped and pulsed when the air hit it and it was free from its denim prison.

Dan was next. Blushing, he removed his clothes. Better looking than Michael and more tone, he blushed and smiled at every cheer and whoop.

He pulled off his pants and cheers were replaced by gasps. He had a huge member. His cock was a good 10 inches long and had a large girth.

Simone walked over and shook his hand, “My name is Simone, I don’t know if we’ve met.”

Everyone erupted in laughter.

The game continued.

You knocked the last ball in, so it was you who would break.

You leaned over this time, naked, and your juices could now be seen running down your leg. Your pussy was so wet that when Nick brushed his hand past your pussy we could hear the wetness of your lips rubbing together.

Simone said, “Round 2 is open to anything other than penis penetration. Fingers are allowed, but only 15 seconds.”

Nick, immediately slid a finger into your pussy, then 2.

You grabbed the table again moaning out loud and looking directly at me, making sure that I could see the pleasure on your face.

You had been wanting something to fill your pussy, and Nick’s strong hands had fingers that did the trick.

He bent over and licked your ass as he fingered your pussy and made your head spin.

When the time was up, you had to collect yourself before breaking, and Nick could barely walk away from you.

Simone was immediately standing beside him and licked his fingers clean of your juices.

You knocked a ball in on the break and moved over in front of Dan.

He watched you with desire and you couldn’t take your eyes off of his enormous cock. He blushed and turned his gaze because of the way you looked at him.

“Can I touch it?”, you asked.

He looked at Simone and said, “Can she?” with pleading in his eyes.

She said, “You can touch it, but you can’t stroke it or do anything sexual to it.”

You wrapped your fingers around it, not able to touch your fingers on the other side. Your eyes were large and you imagined the stretching that your pussy would have to do to take that in.

You bent over, wanting the cock and not the fingers, but he followed Nick’s lead and slid his fingers into your pussy. Quickly sliding them in and out and soon ran out of time.

You had to steady yourself as you took your next shot and missed.

Sam went next and walked in front of Michael. He was grinning and ready.

He barely waited for her to bend over and pressed his cock against her ass, letting it slide up on top and rubbed it against her. He grabbed her hips and let his cock slide down and rub against her pussy. She said, “Fuck, I want it so bad.” As she moaned and squealed as he rocked her into the table.

She missed her shot.

Simone came over in front of me and playfully shook her ass before she spread her legs.

I dropped to my knees and licked her ass and down to her cunt, sliding my tongue between her lips and down to her clit.

I turned my head over and slid my fingers into her pussy as the entire room cheered at Simone’s guttural moan.

“That should be cheating.” She said as she almost broke a nail grasping onto the table rail.

Her juices poured onto my face and smothered me in her smell. You walked over and slapped her ass while I licked her pussy.

Reluctantly, I stopped as you put your hand between my face and her pussy.

“FUCK!!”, She exclaimed as her body shook and she laid against the table. “You almost made me cum.”

Amazingly, she made her shot and moved over to Nick.

He too, in an effort to make her cum, tried licking her pussy, but she didn’t reach an orgasm.

She worked her way all the back around the table to me again and looked at me with a look that said, “Please don’t do that again.”

This time, I let my cock play with her ass and reached up to her breasts, holding her nipples between my fingers, pinching as I pressed my cock against her.

Round 2 over.

“Round 3 gets a little more interesting. Ladies, we have to call our shots. Whatever number is on the ball that we are shooting at is the number of times the man standing behind us is allowed to sink his cock into our waiting pussies. Sam shuddered with excitement and you looked longingly at me. I grabbed your ass in recognition. Boys, if you cum, naturally, you can’t play anymore. Game over for you. Girls, if you cum, and are not able to make your next shot, game over for you. Boys, if all of you cum before we knock all of the balls in, and there is still a girl in play, she wins. If you are able to make it to the end, and have not cum, then you get to mount the table with whichever girl is left and finish the game and you win the money too. Everybody know the rules?”

Simone’s turn to break.

Nick was a little angry that the number in the front of the racked balls was 1. But he wanted to feel his cock inside Simone’s pussy. He didn’t gripe too much.

He walked up behind her and stopped when she moaned at the touch of his cock against her pussy lips.

She grunted with him as he sunk his hard cock into her pussy, once, and then pulled it back out.

He growled loudly at the rules and backed away, his cock glistening with wetness from her pussy.

She shuddered and broke, knocking in the 3 ball.

She eyed Dan’s massive cock as she moved around and said, “I’ve been waiting for this since the start of round 2.”

She bent over and waited for Dan to come closer. He looked confused and didn’t know whether to do it or not.

You and Sam both walked over to let him know it was ok.

He pressed his cock against Simone’s pussy and she shook as Sam helped guide him inside.

He pressed hard against her and she grasped the table in pure pleasure. She was aiming at the 9 ball so she was going to feel this 9 times. Her pussy stretched against him and when it was halfway in, he backed up a little, that was 1.

You said, “Honey, put it all the way in or you will lose some pleasure.”

He slid it in a little further this time and had to steady himself.

Simone looked back at him and said, “Fuck me Dan, fuck me with that giant cock.”

He pushed in a third time and didn’t go all the way in and Simone backed up against him, immersing his cock into her pussy. She groaned out and so did he.

He lost his composure and said that he was cumming.

Simone rocked against his cock as you and Sam held him in place. She was getting as much of it as she could before he lost his erection.

“9, that was 9!” Michael objected.

Dan pulled out and slumped down into a nearby chair, with you and Sam helping him sit down.

His cock was still hard and his own cum trickled down the head and shaft of his cock.

Simone shook with pleasure and wiped spit from around her mouth.

She made the shot and moved to Michael.

4 ball.

Michael took his time and slowly slid his cock in and out of Simone’s pussy. Savoring every second of silky bliss.

She aimed and missed.

You came and stood in front of me. Your pussy was aching and throbbing between your legs. You spread yourself in front of me and was already moaning at the thought of my hard cock between your legs.

The only shot you had was the 2. You called the ball and I cursed.

I slid my cock into your pussy and reached around in front of you and fingered your clit.

I pressed hard against you and announced 1 as you moaned and pushed back against me.

I slid my cock out and kept my finger on your clit and then slammed my erection home again. 2 I half screamed into the air.

You grunted loudly and your body shook as your nipples grazed the felt on the table.

You stood up and made your shot.

You walked past me, and slid your hand over my cock on your way over in front of Nick. You slid your hand down his sweaty muscular chest, licking you lips and squeezed his cock. You chose the 15. He grinned widely and grabbed your hips.

He said, “You better grab the table.”

Simone said, “Fuck yeah. Fuck that bitch.”

You said, "Yeah, FUCK ME NICK!"

You lifted one of your legs up onto the edge of the table where your legs were spread as wide as they could go. Your pussy dripped juice out and down your leg as we watched. You reached between your legs and slid your finger into your pussy so that he could see. I saw him shudder as he grabbed his cock and walked toward you.

He eased his cock into your pussy and groaned loudly.

You looked at me the whole time. Just like a slut taking it from behind like a pro. You bit your lower lip and moaned in my direction and licked your lips.

He then slammed his cock into you and you grunted as his body slammed into yours. He didn't look like he was going to make it to fifteen, but he started fucking you harder, slamming his cock in and out of your pussy. We lost count for a second with all of the moaning and grunting coming from both of you. Then he tensed. Every muscle in his chest flexed as his cock swole and pulsed in your pussy, filling you with cum.

You were barely able to keep standing on one leg. He had to hold both of you up while he shot his load into you.

He pulled his cock out of your pussy and a string of his cum and your juices flowed out of you stringing from his cock. I said, "That's the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen baby."

You reached your hand between your legs and got it on your fingers and sucked it off while I watched.

You lined up for your shot and missed.

Sam walked over in front of Michael and picked the 15 that was now on that side of the table. He slid his cock into her and then slammed it home. He slamed it into her again and again making her squeal and moan like we love.

She started cumming and he lost it too. We could see her juices flowing as she came and pushed him over the edge. They came together going way over 15 strokes and collapsed onto the floor.

When Sam was finally able to stand up, she missed her shot.

Simone moved over to me, and again, I sank between her legs and licked her pussy.

She said, “You are supposed to fuck me, as she rose up on her toes moaning into the table.”

“Sorry, “ I said, “I forgot.”

Immediately, I rose up and slid my cock into her pussy. I grabbed her hair and slammed my cock into her 10 times. She said, “Fuck, Fuck, Fuck” and started cumming on my cock.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy to keep from cumming and slid my fingers in and the other hand against her clit.

“You mother fucker. Cheater”, she screamed out.

It was just me and you.

You came over in front of me and sat this time on the table. You spread your legs and said, “Lick my pussy, you win.”
Old 07-19-2010, 10:50 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

I got on my knees and dove my tongue into your pussy.

I sucked and licked your clit and fingered your pussy until you came on the edge of the table.

Simone immediately moved to Dan in his chair and put his semi hard cock into his mouth to nurse it back to size. Nick walked over and slid his cock into her pussy as she sucked his huge cock.

Michael was still throbbing from the orgasm he had, but he laid Sam on the table and was licking her pussy. She was kissing you as you came in my face.

I raised up and slammed my cock into your pussy until my orgasm exploded inside of you, filling you with cum and the air with my screams of release.

Seeing that I was finished, Simone moved over with her men and joined you on the table.

Sam moved over as well and the sight was enough to make my cock hard again.

You lay in the middle of the table with your legs spread, Simone lay on the left side of you, one leg over yours and the other heel in the corner pocket, and Sam was on your right with one leg over yours and her other heel in the other corner pocket.

All three of your pussies were dripping wet and getting all over the felt on the rail of the table. Everybody was mixed up and panting. The men didn't know which pussy they wanted to fuck.

Michael chose Simone, Nick chose Sam, and Dan walked up between your legs and your eyes bulged out of your head looking at the huge cock that was imminently aimed for your pussy.

All night had been a sexy game and it didn't stop there. The men each grabbed a foot, alternating whose leg they were spreading.

Nick grabbed Sam's right foot and your right foot. Dan grabbed Sam's left foot and Simone's right foot. Michael grabbed your left foot and Simone's left foot.

It was marvelous when the men lifted each leg up to see the asses of the 3 most beautiful women in the world exposed and wet pussies ready for fucking.

You each helped your man by guiding his cock to the lips of your pussy. You had Dan's cock in your hand and rubbed it up and down the lips of your pussy, wetting the head of his cock, and twitching at the thought of that monster stretching your pussy to it's limits.

The guys decided that they would count to 3 and insert all at the same time.

I walked to the other side of the table and started grabbing breasts and kissing all of you separately. The three of you were grabbing each other's nipples and waiting for the countdown, laughing an moaning a the cocks against your lips.

Nick said 3 and all 3 men drove their cocks home. You let out the loudest moan as Dan sunk his cock into your pussy. It didn't hurt like you thought it would. The foreplay of the night had you very wet, and very horny. Your pussy was ready for anything, but his cock pushed you to the limit. You have never been that full of cock before. Every muscle in your pussy twitched every time he slid his member back inside of you. You had your eyes closed in pleasure and moaned a non-stop note that rocked the bar.

I said, "This is too sexy."

I watched the fucking for a minute or so before I climbed onto the table between you and Simone. You were busy, so you didn't see me. Simone took my cock into her mouth as she was being fucked by Michael.

The moans and screeches coming from the other end of the table were exciting.

You finally saw that Simone was sucking my cock and reached over to play with my balls.

I looked down at you and your face was shrouded in pleasure as Dan filled you with his cock. I reached and rubbed your face letting you suck my fingers into your mouth as you moaned on them.

I looked up at Dan and saw the pleasure that your pussy was bringing to him. He was holding on to just your legs now as all of the men were holding onto the ladies that they were fucking.

Dan breathed quickly in and you started shouting at him to cum in your pussy. He tensed and pulled your legs higher as he started cumming, trying to hold on to you to hold himself up. You let go of my balls and concentrated on what was happening as Sam reached over and started playing with your clit.

Between her fingers and Dan's cock, you were writhing in ecstasy. I could see the pleasure in your face and the determination in your eyes.

Sam sent you over the edge and you yelled out, "Fuck I'm cumming."

The sounds coming from you and Dan sent a shiver through everyone in the room.

Michael started slamming his cock into Simone, who had to stop sucking my cock from the jarring in her pussy.

Nick had Sam screeching as she fingered your clit.

Soon, Michael announced that he was cumming in Simone's pussy.

Nick pulled his cock out of Sam and came on her stomach as she twitched and moaned.

Simone stood up and backed her pussy up to my cock.

I slid my cock inside of her and started pumping it into her pussy.

Sam laid over on top of you while Simone dove her tongue into her pussy.

We were soon the new viewing pleasure of all in the room.

You reached over Sam's body and were playing with her nipple while Simone licked and sucked at her pussy.

Dan had to sit down and Nick and Michael cheered at the sight of Simone licking Sam's pussy.

Soon, the screeching reached a fevered pitch as Sam reached her peak and started cumming. She gushed all over the table and sent Simone into her next orgasm.

I felt Simone's pussy twitching on my cock and it raised the bar that much higher. I felt the orgasm begin in my toes and rise up through my body to the tip of my cock.

I thrust my cock deep inside of her pussy, pulling her ass into my hips as hard as I could as I impaled her on my fuck pole.

We fell into a heap on the table, each of you playing with the other's breasts and kissing each other softly.

I rolled off the table after I kissed you and asked Nick if he had a drink.