Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > BBW Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-12-2011, 09:20 AM
Mature & Sexy Flirt

Sex At The Movies!!

A few months back, my significant other suggested to me that we go to the movies together. But, with one big difference, I would be naked under my coat or jacket, of course I agreed, being a horny bbw how could I refuse! Since we could not have regular sex without being seen, we decided that we take my pocket vibrator along. I've always been one not to turn a opportunity to have sex, So I said yes! I did get really turned on at the thought, but did not let on that I was .. he he he!! Obviously there were some conditons to be met. That it was a fall evening and cold enough to wear a coat. I was completely naked other then my slinky high heels and rain coat! We arrived a few minutes late, the movie had already started. As we headed into the theater I could feel my heart pounding. We decided upon this little art type theater in the center of town. It was after dark. The movie was one of those sexy foreign films with sub-titles. It was really dark. We entered the theater and found seating in the rear and sat down. Once we were in our seats, It wasn't long before he opens my coat and starts fondling my massive breasts! Then he begins to slowly pull my coat loosely over my shoulders, the front was open all the way with the coat lying on the adjacent arm rests. He begins to rub my full large breasts once more, and my nipples get rigid and hard with excitement. I could feel my self begin to get hot and wet in my pussy hole! His hands begin to slowly work their way down and inside of my big pussy, I feel his fingers slide inside of me, Mmmmm , I let out a small gasp, and hold my breath for a second for fear of someone hearing me. Then he reaches into his coat pocket and produces the small pocket size vibrator. I could hear the low hum of it vibrating as he slowly slides it inside of my wet and juicy pussy, I let out another moan, much louder then before.. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I was so hot. I glanced around to see if anyone has heard my moans. I could not believe I was doing this, masturbating right here in theater during the movie. I was lucky that no one had heard me moaning so far. I now took control of the vibrator myself. I now had my legs spread and up on the seats in front of me. My man was still rubbing my breasts and squeezing my nipples, it wasn't long before I was about to cum, It took all the strength I could gather not to scream out during this unbeliveable orgasm. I must have cum 3 to 4 times. A noticed a man looking over his shoulders at me , and we made eye contact, but I was to far gone to stop or care. It was one of the most intense orgasms that I have ever had. That everyone, is a ultimate true story! I hope you like my story... Let me know..