Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > BBW Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-11-2004, 03:53 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to pattiluvsit
My Fantasy, Through My Hubby’s Eyes

My Fantasy As If Seen Through My Hubby’s Eyes

Several months ago my wife Patti went away to her mother’s house with the children, leaving me behind. One evening I got a phone call from my lovely wife saying she needed something e-mailed to her. I went to the file she had told me to go to, it needed a pass word, a phone call back to her and soon I had the file she had requested and it was sent along via the net. As long as I was at the computer I decided to do some electronic house keeping and clean the hard drive up a bit. In my quest for compression I discovered several files that were password protected by my wife, could it be that the password she gave me would open some or all of these? Bingo, it did. WOW, I couldn’t believe most of what I was seeing. My wife, lovely, never a prude, not self conscious of her weight and quite attractive, shy and demure in public, a fucking hell cat in private - was writing, viewing and saving some extremely risqué information. My attention was first drawn however to her writings, entitled in her file as “Fantasy, rich in heat”

One particular story lead me to setting her up, which is what this story is really about. She begins by talking about how horny she gets as she matures, which of course is true, Several of my friends, both male and female, often comment on what a beautiful woman I have and what a sexual dynamo she must be. Beautiful she is with light brown hair, large blue eyes and healthy body with large hips, nice round ass and 46D breasts with the largest and hardest nipples I have ever seen. In any case the story goes on about how wonderful of a husband and lover she thinks I am, but still she has fantasies. In short the story leads up to, and describes how she has wanted for some time to get my friend Jon and I to sex her together. “Jon?” I thought almost out loud. Jon is 5 years older than I and 13 years older than her. He is shorter than I, overweight, and a bit of an odd duck. She didn’t go into any detail as to why him, but she went into great detail about having two hard cocks and what she would do with them or better y So, after reading all of her writings and checking the rest of her files I had gotten quite wound up and was “Forced” to jack off as I was alone that night. But later, in bed my mind goes wild. After tossing and turning I decide to help her feel some of that “Rich heat” she had written about. And now here goes, what you have all really wanted to read about. The plans were laid in advance with Jon, needless to say it didn’t take much work to convince the horny old bastard. He had arranged to be home late that night, telling his wife he had to help me with some plumbing issues at my house. I got things arranged on my end under the pretense of a passionate weekend at home alone. Patti and I sent the children to my mother’s for the weekend, I conned her into some sexy clothes for my viewing pleasure and got her a bit tipsy on her favorite alcohol. I also spent some time getting her geared up, kissing, petting and playing with her. I did such a good job her normally big and hard nipples were even larger and harder than normal standing strong against the flimsy satin cups of her bra. And, I saw a small wet spot on the front of her white satin panties.

I left her hot, wet and horny and insisted she make us some fresh drinks. Jon’s entry was perfect, without warning, and just as Patti was carrying two drinks from the wet bar, in he walked without knocking. Patti froze in the middle of the room, mouth open and speechless. Jon just simply said “Hello, is this a bad time?” I of course said “No, you are right on time” Patti looked at me, then at Jon, then at me again. I stood and then Jon and I both approached Patti. We each took a drink from her hand, drank them down in one gulp and then threw the empty glasses on the carpeted floor. Patti was still in shock, still standing still, not moving, not even lowering her arms now that her hands were empty. I pulled my jogging shorts down and my already hard cock sprang up, Jon undid his zipper, reached inside and pulled out his cock. Jon too was already hard, I had never seen Jon’s cock hard before and noted it was shorter than my 7” but much, much, okay MUCH thicker than mine.

Patti looked me in the eyes with a “What the hell is this” kinda look. All I did was press my left hand onto her right shoulder, directing her to her knees. Then I saw that look, Patti’s look of lustful, heated, sexual desire. I know that look, I am fortunate enough to see it on a regular basis. She went to her knees, and as if to say thank you, she engulfed my entire cock, deep into her throat in one motion. She looked up at me and her eyes sparkled. After a few up and down’s of her mouth, she let my now slick and even harder cock fall from her mouth and while holding my cock in her right hand she took Jon’s thick meat in her left. She slowly wanked me while slowly wanking Jon. Soon she brought her face near to his cock and licked the already present pre cum from his cut cock head. And then she took him into her mouth, and what was amazing to me was that she was able to open her mouth wide enough to take it all. After seeing that I’m convinced she can deep throat a beer bottle. It was very erotic to be standing there and looking down on Patti as she sucked our friend while stroking me.

Jon spoke up, a little hoarseness in his voice he said, “Stand up Patti, I wanna see you”. Patti did as requested. Jon immediately grabbed for her left tit, stroking it through her satin bra. I reached behind and undid the hooks. Patti then pulled her bra off and her massive tits fell free. Jon was truly enjoying himself, I believe because of the entire situation as but also because his wife does not have the same massive rack my lovely Patti does. Patti finally spoke. “Come on boys, you each get one to suck” as she lifted one heavy breast in each hand. Jon and I both smiled and immediately bent over and began sucking her nipples as she presented them to us. I went for her crotch with my right hand but found out that Jon had beat me to it. He had his left hand in her panties and it felt as if he already had one of his thick stubby fingers working in and out of her sweet pussy. I stopped sucking her nipple and knelt to pull her panties down. Once out of them, she spread her thighs some so Jon could really work his finger in and out of her.
Jon stopped his oral and finger assault on Patti to undress himself. I took the opportunity to lay Patti down and set about eating her delicious pussy. When I looked up Jon was kneeling on Patti’s right side, playing with her breasts and Patti was jerking and licking his cock. After a few minutes of me eating Patti she orgasmed, and orgasmed hard. I drank a full dose of her cunny juices. I left her thighs and Jon took my place. I then straddled her tummy and she pressed her breasts together so that I could titty fuck her.
I’m not quite sure how it actually came to pass, but soon I was laying on my back and Patti was on all fours sucking my cock while Jon was hammering away at her pussy doggy style. The harder and faster he fucked her, the harder and faster she sucked me. It was incredible for me, and for her as she would tell me later that night in bed. I’m not sure how long we carried on like that, but it was actually longer than I would have ever imagined. Jon broke my euphoria with a loud “Fuck, I’m cumming” and he must have pressed his cock all the way in and held it there while he came because Patti buried her nose into my pelvic bone and held it there while stroking my balls, forcing me to cum. So, Jon filled her pussy and I her mouth. Patti sucked hungrily at the cum I was feeding her, it was fucking awesome. After Jon and I finished are cums, Patti fell onto me, her face onto my stomach. She sprawled out, moaned, ooohed and aahhhhhd; that was a new reaction.

I looked over her back to see that it didn’t all end there, Jon was slurping away at the pussy he just dumped a load of jizz into. He rolled her over to get better access, she wrapped her legs around Jon’s shoulders and began to hump her pussy into his face. She was also massaging her breasts very roughly and biting her nipples, this was going to be a good cum for her. And sure enough it was, she screamed long and low for several seconds and when she finished Jon pulled his face away and it looked like he had got run over but a truck carrying donut glaze. And things went on for a while after that; Patti got on top of me while I lay on the floor and Jon got a good amount of mouth play. After I filled her pussy with my second load of cum; Jon fucked her again, this time missionary and I of course let her set about cleaning the love slime from my completely spent cock.

After that last round, Jon went home to his wife, Patti and I went to bed. We cuddled and whispered and kissed passionately. She was in absolute sexual bliss, telling me how she had never been so full of cum, and what a wonderful and secure man I was for allowing this to happen. She even asked what gave me the idea, figuring the whole thing was planned in advance. I did not answer that question, she doesn’t need to know I uncovered her secret files.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dirtytalk.jpg (36.9 KB, 4391 views)

Patti
Old 03-11-2004, 03:54 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to pattiluvsit
bBQ2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dirtytalk2.jpg (28.7 KB, 3338 views)

Patti