Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-05-2009, 02:39 PM

Lingerie and stockings at the movies!

CAROL PART III - AT THE MOVIES

I called Chuck the next time I was in Madison and he again invited me to join him and Carol again for the evening. He apologized for crashing last time wanted to make up for it. I accepted and showed up promptly at five that evening. I was wondering how Carol would react after my last visit, but she met me at the door and greeted me with a warm hug.
'I just wanted to say I don't mind about last time.' she whispered in my ear. 'Chuck's done it before. Besides,' she winked, 'you did play by the rules!'
We had drinks as Chuck cooked up burgers on the grill. Carol mentioned that they had gotten an overnight baby sitter and Chuck talked about plans for the evening.
'There's a great flick at the Esquire that should be fun to see!'
'Yeah, Chuck. X-rated!' Carol sneered, but he didn't even seem to hear her.
Then, after dinner, Carol went upstairs to change for the movie. Chuck leered and began to follow her as we talked. I just sort of tagged along up the stairs. They left the door ajar and I could hear Carol's voice.
'Is this really what you want me to wear?'
I heard him grunt in agreement and Carol popped around the door holding a wispy and very sheer little blouse and a black mini-kilt that I remembered so well from high school.
'You like?' she smiled coyly. 'Chuck likes to pretend I'm a catholic school girl on a first date!'
I nodded and she ducked back inside. Like before, I could see her reflection in the closet door mirror as she started to unzip her skirt. Just then, she glanced up and saw me in the mirror. I had looked away just in time, but when I looked back, Carol was kicking off her shoes with a strange sly smile on her face. I knew I'd been had! Yet, before she had time to react, Chuck was reaching for her skirt and tugged it down. As it dropped to the floor, her stockings, garter belt, and panties flashed into view!
Carol tried to push Chuck away, but his hands started fondling her breasts and she was trapped in his embrace. His hands slid along her stocking tops and tugged playfully at her garters. Then, as Carol gave one last look in the mirror, his hands slid up her gartered thighs to her sheer white pink bikini panties.
She pushed lamely against him and tried to pull his hands up, but I could see she was already responding to his touch and her thighs parted involuntarily and he massaged her crotch. Soon her blouse slid from her shoulders and she was standing in nothing but her underthings. Her lace bra barely covered her perfect breasts and her sexy garter belt strained against the wide bands of her dark tan nylons. Finally, with a lurch, Carol pushed Chuck away and moved away from the mirror. She told him she had to change if they were going anywhere and I took the signal and disappeared downstairs to have another beer.
I could hear Chuck in the shower when Carol appeared at the top of the stairs. God, she was incredible! She must have changed her lingerie because I could see the outline of a black French corset right through her blouse. Her stockings were now sheer charcoal gray, barely hidden by the short hem of her kilt. As she pranced down the stairs, I caught the flash of her stocking tops and garters, noting with pleasure the small pink satin bows covering the silver clips of her suspenders. She twirled as she reached the bottom letting her kilt float up to her garters! She coyly asked if I liked what I saw. I just said, 'I'm in love!' She looked at me with a startled expression and then began to blush, but said nothing. In between Jane and Megan, my life was a real wasteland and Carol was an oasis I could hardly believe!
'As you know, Chuck likes me to dress up and sometimes, I wear what he likes.' she explained.
She bent down to fasten the strap of her pumps and let her skirt ride up past her stockings and flash her garters once again. Then, noting my stare, she casually observed that her stockings were loose and purposefully tugged her skirt up to adjust her garters. With a smooth deliberate motion, she playfully hitched her stocking tops even tighter about her thighs, teasing me as I just stared in fascination.
Chuck joined us shortly and we headed out to the movie. The theater was almost deserted and we sat down front all by ourselves. Carol sat between Chuck and me and I managed to squeeze her hand for a moment as we settled in to watch the show. The movie was just awful, but Chuck quickly became engrossed and was soon oblivious to everyone else around him - everyone, that is, except Carol. After a bit, he slid his arm around Carol's shoulder. She pushed his hand away once or twice, but he simply changed tactics. Dropping his hand to her skirt, Chuck started fondling her knees.
In the bright light of the movie screen, I could see every move. His fingers grabbed hold of her skirt and started to pull it up her leg and slowly, her lush stocking clad thighs were unveiled before my eyes. Carol squirmed and tried to pull her skirt back down, but Chuck was not to be denied. She crossed her legs, but that allowed Chuck to tug the short hemline up even farther. She realized she had let it slide up too far, but it was too late. Chuck's fingers were already underneath and as he stared at the screen, he toyed with her stockings and garters.
Carol's nylons were now completely exposed to my view! Carol looked over at me. I looked at her, then at her beautiful stocking clad and gartered thighs, then back at her. She rolled her eyes with a resigned smile as I grinned and looked away. Carol tried once more to push Chuck's hand away, but he kept reaching higher until I realized that his fingers were pushing down between her legs into her panty covered crotch! She quivered slightly as he pushed her panties aside and her skirt split open right to her hips! Her sheer black bikinis were clearly visible. Then Carol leaned over and whispered something in his ear. All I heard was '... won't see anything!', but it was all I needed to know.
The last vestige of modesty had gone from Carol's skirt and Chuck put his arm back around her shoulder as I stared at the show unfolding next to me. Chuck continued his wanderings and I waited to see what would happen next. I didn't have to wait long. Carol crossed her legs once more, her stockings swishing as her thighs gently rubbed against each other. The display of nylons and garters was more exciting than complete nudity and certainly more interesting than the sleazy movie that absorbed Chuck's attention. Then I saw Chuck's fingers slide down inside Carol's blouse. He deftly slipped open the buttons of her already low cut neckline and her blouse seemed to simply melt away before my eyes!
Carol's blouse slipped off her shoulders and I was suddenly staring at the red ribboned bra cups of her waspish French corset! The cups were sheer and lacy, serving more to lift and push Carol's breasts into the open than to cover them. She nearly died of embarrassment, but could do nothing more than lamely cover her half-exposed breasts as Chuck's fingers excitedly pushed her bra down even farther.
Chuck continued playing with Carol's breasts as she vainly tried to cover herself. His hands roamed still farther and then as I stared in amazement, he pushed the corset down, completely exposing her breasts! His fingers slid briefly to the side, leaving her nipples bared to my view, nestled in the framework of black French lace and satin ribbons. I didn't know what was more interesting, Carol's pert jutting breasts or her fabulous stocking clad legs and gartered thighs. My eyes roamed continuously from one to the other until the movie finally ended.
As the lights came up, Carol scrambled to put herself back together. She was furious with Chuck, but didn't dare say anything in front of me. We filed out of the theater I thanked Chuck for a fun evening. The comment went completely over Chuck's head, but Carol gave me a hard stare. Then she relented and laughed as she realized I meant no harm. I promised to keep in touch and walked off into the night with another memory of Carol's lush body and gorgeous lingerie and stockings.