Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-22-2009, 09:49 AM
feelgoodpassion

BREAKING & ENTERING A HORNY HOUSEWIFE

We had just finished a rough day at the bank and i was exhausted.All I wanted was some take out and then bed.My collegue lauren said she was going home to cook herself a meal and that her husband was on a business trip and did i fancy keeping her company. At first I said no because i was hammerd and didnt fancy amusing a lonely housewife but then I felt sorry and agreed. I arrived at her house and she was in the kitchen preparing dinner.She told me it would be another hour and she had ran me a hot bath to relax after the day we had.I was taken aback by her forwardness but was glad to soak my stress away.While I was in the bath I got to thinking about her in her apron leaning over the kitchen sink and the bath sud's couldnt hide my growing erection.Lauren suddenly walked in & said she forgot to leave out some towels & couldn't stop staring at my throbbing cock.She stumbled out of the bathroom & shut the door.I got out of the bath and dried myself off and went looking for some mens deodrant when i stumbled upon her goodie drawer that was bursting with all sorts of sexual toys,clamps,tassles,lotions.She must be a horny bitch I thought to myself and my erection didn't ease.I got dressed and went out to the dining room and lauren brought in the food and we started to eat.I could see her nipples thru her shirt and imagined what they tasted like then i realised she wasnt wearing a bra and her tits were straining against the fabric.wen we finished eating I helped clear the plates and wen i got to the sink she had sterted the wash up.I brushed past her firm ass and she drew in a sharp breath.She had obviously felt my erection.I pressed it into her and she grinded back into me.I put my arms around her and ripped open her shirt and her tits spilled out into her apron.I pulled and teased her nipples with my fingers and she turned around so i could tast them.she unzipped my pants and my huge hard cock sprung out.she grabbed it and started to slowy pump it which was making it even harder.I hitched up her skirt and she was wearing a g string which had dissapeared between her swollen bare lips. i got on my knees and pulled it out with my tounge.she moaned loudly so i sat her on the counter and ate my dessert right there.franticly licking and sucking like it was the last pussy i'd ever eat.when she orgasimed I turned her around so i could see her tight ass and stuck my beast into her soaking pussy to lube it up.I could tell by her tight hole that it had never been broken into.I was going to enjoy breaking into the ass of another mans horny housewife.I pulled her cheeks apart and put the throbbing purple shiny head against her hole.She started breathing faster and i told her relax she'd love it.I slowly pushed my glistening cock into her and i could feel her tight ass around me.I pulled it out and drove it into her harder and faster than i ever have.She screamed in ecstasy as i fucked her.in the reflection of the window i could see her tits bouncing as i pumped my beast into her. i knew i was close to cumming and wanted to feel her bare pussy lips kiss my dick so i pulled out and spun her around. I sat her up on my concrete erection and slowly glided her up and down feeling every inch of her pussy.She started bouncing up and down stronger and faster and screamed as i unleashed my load into her.She slowly climbed off my cock letting our juices run down my already rising dick. she laughed and said she liked a tidy kitchen and licked the juices off. Now everytime she invites me over for dinner its always pussy for dessert.