Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-06-2011, 08:04 AM

Chronicles of the Clans

The Chronicles of the Clans

Ok, fellow Pixies! I have read and enjoyed this forum for many years; it is time that I unleash my crazy fantasies upon you. Below will begin a tale I have spun in my head for many delicious hours of fun. I hope you enjoy.

In the beginning I do have much to set up so you understand the world you are stepping into, so be patient for the heart pounding, breath taking, erotic fun that is sure to excite you.

The Clans had been at war for centuries and frankly no one remembered what had started them. The King and Queen of the Elves wanted to end the suffering across the lands, and find a way to make peace. They discussed it with their council of advisors and even their own children, which were many. And a solution was suggested that would tie the Elves to all the Clans of the warring races in peace. The Royal couple would barter the virtue of their eldest sons and daughters in marriage and bonds eternal to the royals of the Clans. Scouts were dispatched to each realm with the offer of flesh and blood from the Royal family as a peace treaty. And weary as they all were of death and destruction, not surprisingly they all agreed. Dwarves from the mining fields, Goblins from the Hollow Mountains, Water Nymphs from the Lake Country, Fairies of the Fae Forrest, Minotaur from the flatlands, Centaurs from the Great Valley, and Giants of the Highlands were all invited to the Fall Harvest Festival of The Elves where they would be bound by marriage and blood to the royal family; forever sealing peace among the Clans. The Clans were anxious and eager to end the wars and suffering but also knew of the great beauty and grace of the fairer side of the Elven Race. It had been years since a female had been seen and they hungered for their first glimpses of the ethereal women.

Each magical folk would prepare their royal sons and daughters to join the Elven chosen in a union ceremony one for each night of the festival until all were wed. Then the final night of celebration would culminate in an erotic foray among all the festival goers to enjoy the new bond of family and lore.

Now with preparations underway the King OhnRed and Queen Brittanne sat together in their study to determine which child they would unite with each Clan. All of their children over 18 would serve the Clans. Reaching for her quill and ink the Queen penned her first daughter’s name on the parchment, “Vella should go the Dwarven Clan, she is the smallest in stature with soft curves and dark hair they prize.” “Tarvic to the Water Nymph’s Bride then, he always lingers in the waters and should adjust well.” The king added to the scroll. “Gita for the Centaur Prince, she is almost as tall as that stallion lad and besides is an expert rider.” Said the Queen with a sly smile. “But what of the Goblins? They have both a prince and princess……”she tapped the quill against her ruby lips. “Ah of course the twins Land and Lynne” she scribed them next to the Goblin names. “Rebeka for the Minotaur Lad, and Gabriella for the Fae Prince…..” But that leaves………” And they both looked up eyes meeting, “The Giants.” They said in unison. Inhaling sharply the Queen checked her list. Down the checked names she scanned until she came to the last name….. “Fraya.” King OhnRed paled. “But she is yet 17.” He sputtered. “Only for a few more days and well before the festival” her mother replied. “She will be of age in time.” “But she is so fair, so dainty, my youngling…..surely she is not of age yet!” he whined. “She is no youngling dear, and stronger than you even suspect. She will take great pride in this union. You forget it was her that championed the idea so strongly. I think Fraya when her mind is made up can be determined to do anything. She will be fine husband.” She smoothed her hand down his knee trying to sooth him. “A giant’s rod….will be more than an elf has taken.” He shuddered at the thought of the big man stretching her. His wife smiled and shushed him, murmuring something close to his ears. He straightened at it like a bolt had hit him and flushed beet red. “Very well let it be done then.” And he wrote Fraya’s name next to the Giant Prince’s. Scooting his chair back he stood and exited the room to go wait in the Throne room. The Queen knew he was distraught for Fraya was his favorite and he didn’t want her in a lifetime of servitude to pain, much less carrying and delivering the giant’s brood. But she knew Fraya to be strong in body and mind and knew a woman such as her would adjust. Dusting off her hands and smoothing her skirt she rose to join her husband in the Throne room.

Trumpets called everyone to court. The room filled in as the Kind and Queen patiently waited and the seer of the Elven Clan took her place in the middle of the room. The royal children were seated on the dais to the right of the Monarchs and nervous glances matched fidgety feet. Once everyone was present the King rose and held his hand up to signal quiet in the audience. Nervous whispers hushed at once. “We have chosen our young for their unions.” He boomed. He waved his hand in a flourish towards his children and the royals stood as one unit bowing to their father. The seer had a staff with a globe atop it whirling with colors and light and the King gestured to her to move forward. “Weema, if you will oblige me…” In an instant the center of the throne room opened up a mirrored portal for all to see, appearing first was the Clan of Water Nymphs and it’s Princess. She was tall and slender with skin the color of baby blue pearls. Her perky pink nippled breasts were bare as was their custom. Deep velvety blue hair fanned down the nape of her neck and trailed into the water she was standing ankle depth in. Her slim hips were covered in a golden loin cloth that clung to her wetly, barely covering her sex. Sparking green eyes the color of the ocean awaited there fated mate…. “Tarvic! Come forth you are promised to the Water Nymph Clan, may your young flourish!” There was enough time for the couple to meet each other’s gaze and appraise one another then the scene winked out. Tarvic returned to the dais with a smile on his face and an ache in his loins. His brothers clapped him on the back as he passed by, “wetdream” was heard through a chorus of laughter.

This went on for each royal heir until all had been introduced but Fraya. When the scene came to life once more a Golden haired god stood proudly upon a hilltop. Besides the obvious size difference he was perfectly proportionate. Bulging biceps, rippling abs, and powerfully strong legs all beautifully tanned and topped with a long golden crown of blonde hair. His brown eyes crinkled in a dimpled smile as he stood proudly with his hands splayed on his hips. But objects in the mirror were larger than they appeared! An elf courier dispatched to the giant realm for the announcements stepped into the frame next to the giant. And a hush went through the crowd as they took in the size difference. Elves are known to be tall but the giant stood almost two full feet above the elf. His hands easily spanning the elf’s skull if he chose. The king cringed and the Queen nudged him. Raising his chin he called, “FRAYA come forth!” The crowd sucked in a breath as one. Trembling she made her way to the mirrored scene. “Fraya you are promised the Clan of Giants, may your young flourish!” When the giant met her gaze his face softened as awe fell across his features. At once he fell to one knee and bowed. His voice rumbled like thunder rolling over the palace, “I am not worthy of such a creature, you humble me your highness.” And she smiled in warmth, her mind beginning to work out how she would conquer this mountain of a man. She still trembled just thinking of how big his cock would be just looking at his hands. But her mother was right, she was very determined!

So now all the announcements had been made, the festival was coming and the envoys would begin to arrive. What delicious delights would await the clans?
Old 11-06-2011, 08:28 AM

Preparation:

Mortagin returned to his father’s castle in a rush. The state of his britches was precarious, his rod pulsing against the fabric threatening to tear the fabric. Never had he been so instantly hard! The beauty of the elven princess was nothing short of angelic. Her dainty features haloed by her silvery blonde hair made him long to run his hands though the flaxen strands. The curves she boasted even hidden under her neck high ankle length dress promised hours of sweet plunder. He longed to see her milky white skin underneath her royal blue garments. But a crease wrinkled his forehead as he frowned, but she was so small! How would he ever mate her slight frame! He had heard tell of their magic and maybe that was the answer, but still he worried. He lusted for his betrothed but he was not a barbarian and did not want to cause her undo pain. Stealing into his private bathing chamber where the hot springs ran, he quickly stripped off his clothing and slipped into the waters. The heat soothed his muscles but his cock ached for release. Reaching down to grab his thick length he began to pump it while imagining her soft pink tongue….
He wondered what the smooth warm tongue of hers would feel like licking his length and shudders flew down his spine. Imagining he stripped her bare and held her creamy thighs above his bulge, he slowly penetrated her folds in his mind. Pumping faster his breathing sped and soon came his hot gushing release. Oh he was going to have a hard time waiting for his prize.
Old 11-08-2011, 09:36 AM

>>>I am starting to fall for my characters, so I apologize if I get a little more wordy in the next installments. Be warned! I am a romance girl!<<<

Fraya’s Choice or “through the looking glass”:

Queen Brittanne went to Fraya’s quarters shortly after the announcements. Seating herself at the foot of her bed she reached out her hand to her fair daughter. “Come we have much to discuss.” Timidly Fraya moved to the floor before her mother, bringing her hairbrush with her so she could brush her flowing hair as they talked. Brittanne nimbly undid the tiny braids holding the hair from her face and pulled the ribbons free. Smoothing the brush down they both relaxed into the shared ritual. “Fraya, it was a tough decision for us to pair you with the giant. We do not want to cause you undue pain. But I am sure you will find a way. I know how determined you are for peace.” She kept stroking the gleaming strands. “Now I am going to give you a choice. You know part of the treaty is the virtue of our children and your virginity is expected; but in this regard I have already taken the liberty to speak with the Giant’s Queen and we both know what a difference there is between you two. It has been conceded for you to prepare yourself first.” At that Fraya turned, shock on her face, “What do you mean prepare?” Her mother stood and left her suite for just a moment to return with a heavy wooden case hinged with brass fasteners. She clicked them open to reveal a bright red velvet lining encasing several glass phallic pieces ranging in sizes from small to large for an elven man, but also two extra pieces graduated much larger. Her eyes went wide with the final selection. Surely not….. “Is that …..is that Mortagin’s size mother?” she gulped. “Almost, but not quite, it is still lacking an inch or so in length and girth. But it should suffice to prepare you.” Fraya blushed a rosy red color and took it into her hands. It was more than 15in long and about 4in wide. She quickly replaced it in its case. “There is a stipulation though, when you begin your “training” he gets to watch through your mirror.” Brittanne went back to stroking her hair. “You said I had a choice? What is the other option?” she asked softly. “The other option is of course you wait for your husband to claim you first, rather than the graduated glass rods. They are granting you a kindness here Fraya, I would consider it if I were you.” Fraya sat silent for several long minutes her mind still replaying the vision of him. She was very attracted to the man, and already felt a yearning for him. “Can we speak to one another through the mirror?”
“yes, the enchantment will allow you to hear one another dear.” “Then I will ask my betrothed first.” Fraya said firmly. “Very well, let me show you how this will work”…..

After figuring out the charms involved Fraya was left alone in her suite once more. She fidgeted with her dress and kept running her fingers through her hair. Her pink tongue kept licking her lips nervously. Heart pounding she settle in her favorite soft velvet chair and summoned Mortagin. Slowly the mirror changed from a reflection to a window into his private chambers. The scene was of his fireplace with a roaring fire crackling in the hearth. A fine high backed wooden chair stood empty next to the hearth. A fluffy white animal fur stretched across floorboards. The scene looked so inviting and warm yet she frowned, where was Mortagin? Rushing into the frame he flopped onto the red cushion on his chair. His hair was wet and tiny rivulets of water trailed down his now bare chest. She caught herself thinking of what it would be like to lick those little trails… His pants were sticking to his wet skin and hastily put in place, the ties were still undone below his navel. Out of breath he bowed to the princess, “ Forgive me your highness, I was in my bathing quarters when you summoned me.” His voice still rumbled like before and it made her stomach fill with flutters. If she thought him beautiful before it was nothing compared to him like this. She had to shake herself mentally and close her mouth. He just smiled. “So to what do I owe the honor of your summons my Queen?” his smile never faltering. Had they not told him? NO! MOTHER! “Um, I wanted to speak with you. And I am not a Queen, Mortagin.” “Oh you will be my pet, you will be. And I your King.” She blushed again. “Well has your mother told you about the….the….case?” she worried her bottom lip with her tiny teeth. His eyebrows raised. What case was this? He thought. Crossing his arms, “No, do you have this unknown case? Let me see please pet.” She liked him calling her pet for some reason; it made her feel like she was already his. She returned with the oak case that was latched shut. It appeared to be rather large for her to handle. His curiosity peaked. What was his mother playing at? Clearing his throat, “Open it please” he commanded. Shock registered plainly on his face when he saw the glittering glass pieces. Fraya’s cheeks reddened even further into hot flames. “And what may I ask are THEY for Fraya?” he said a little too sternly. She slammed the case shut. “They are a CHOICE I am told. And I would not make such a choice without your agreement.” She said defiantly. Understanding dawned on him, of course, to prepare her. It was easy to forget their size difference when looking through the enchanted reflections. But why would they not tell him first? Why put this in her hands alone, and expect her to flounder her way forth untried and alone? Did they think him rough and uncouth to not be gentle with her first time? He sighed, he knew his mother and hers were only being practical he supposed. And my what wicked visions danced in his head of watching her pleasure herself with those glass rods and he felt himself begin to grow hard. He cleared his throat again, “what do you want? Will it be…better for you this way?” Bowing her head she shyly replied, “I…I have never, I don’t know, you are so….” And she buried her face in her hands. He longed to sooth her with his caress, to smooth her hair and breathe in her scent, with her warm in his arms. He knew her age and did not want to force anything on her, better that it be his gentle hands rather than her shaking ones to experience this first. His mind made up, “Fraya, it is a sacred rite for a man of my Clan to claim his bride for the first time and I would have that with you if you would trust me.”
She peeked above her slender fingers, oh what they would feel like encircling his penis…he shivered. “You…you want my virtue then.” Hope and fear mingling in her eyes. Desire burned in his as he took in his fated partner. “Yes…” he huskily rumbled. “But Fraya I have seen little of you, would you grant me a boon of your tantalizing figure?” he asked. She shivered with excitement and relief. She really didn’t want to be judged less worthy than her sisters in this treaty. Smiling she pulled her strings loose that were binding her bodice together and stepped out of her outer dress. She was still covered in her lacy corset that cinched her tiny waist tightly and her billowy pantaloons that ended in gathered lace just above her knees. And of course her legs were encased in lace stockings to her toes. While the shape of her was revealed, no skin peeked out. Mortagin growled, “You little minx! How many layers must I peel from you? If only my gaze alone could singe the offending fabric!” Giggling she sat on her velvet chair and kicked her feet in the air. “You want more?” she flirted enjoying the innocent turn of events. Slowly she peeled one lace stocking down her creamy calf rolling it over and off her dainty toes. “How is that?” she teased, wiggling her toes. Mortagin watched his tormentor with hunger in his eyes, “more…” was all he could manage to croak out. Achingly slow she inched the next stocking off, running her hands over the revealed skin in relief. “Oh lass…more” standing and turning her back to him the stays began to pop loose on the cinching corset until it fell limply to the floor, her under blouse was all she had left to cover her torso. Crossing her arms over her breasts she turned to face him. “Step close to the mirror pet… remove your hands...” he commanded. And there straining against the thin fabric were her full round breasts, her nipples beaded and plainly visible through the white close fitting blouse. The blouse ended just before her navel and he could see a thin strip of creamy white skin. A mischievous smile played on her lips and fingers plucked at the strings to her pantaloon, “More?” she queried. “More…” came his gruff reply. Lightning quick she tore the offending pants from her limbs in a flourishing show. He sucked in a breath and his cock strained against his pants. Her womanhood was still encased in linen and lace but full view of her creamy thighs and round curves met him. He sat back in his chair and groaned running his hand to adjust himself. Her eyes riveted to the bulge in his pants and she fell into her chair like someone had knocked the wind out of her. Concern painted his face, “Oh there there pet, I will take care with you. Never fear me Fraya.” He said gently. Then smiling crookedly, “might there be a slip of clothing less?” he asked hopefully. “You rascal!!” And she tossed her pantaloons at the mirror. “No more until I am 18!” He rumbled at her in mirth “Very well my little Fraya, very well. I Look forward to unwrapping my present on the day of your birth.” “YOUR present? Aren’t “I” supposed to be getting the presents here?” she giggled. “And presents you shall have pet, now unless you wish to see me unleash my passion I must excuse myself. Until I see your sweetness again….” And he stood to exit to his bed chamber. She smiled but was surprised by how quickly the giant had affected her. She missed him already she realized.

Mortagin fell onto his mattress fumbling at his britches to release his throbbing cock. Sweet Goddesses above Fraya was a wicked vision. What had their mother’s been thinking! Setting her up with tools of passion? To drive him insane with need? He ran his palm down his smooth shaft and bucked involuntarily at the thought of his female. He longed to see the rest of her. The sweet berries her nipples promised to be and beneath that linen and lace what treasure of silken curls awaited? Would she be as pink as her delicate little tongue? He groaned as he stroked the building fire in his groin. His balls grew heavy with needed release. Remembering the glass dildos he envisioned her picking one up and wetting it with her sweet hot mouth then pressing it against the outer folds of her velvet core. Swirling it around her sensitive bud moaning in pleasure. Then dipping it down into her awaiting slit. Gently pushing the glass past her lips into her pink center. Bucking her hips in heated passion slowly at first then building speed, taking the handle with force. His strokes matched his vision of hers their passion building together in his mind. With a cry she would climax wetly and fall limply in her chair. The idea of her climaxing sent him over the edge and he roared his second orgasm that day into his hand, spurting across his chest.

…..On her side of the mirror she heard his roar and wet heat flooded her linen panties. Her little button began to throb and she dipped her fingers under the lace circling the little demon nub. Draped across her chair she frantically chased her own release. Shuddering with her own cry she left for her bathing chambers.

…Did she just cry out in response to his? Did she just? That little Vixen! And when I couldn’t see her! Mortagin began planning the birthday presents he would send her in two days time. Then just a short week to the festival after that. “Goodnight, my little elf.” And he extinguished the link of the charm for now.
Old 11-08-2011, 10:04 AM

Unwrapping Presents:

OOps! out of time! More tomorrow!
Old 11-09-2011, 10:27 AM

Unwrapping Presents part 1:

True to his word Mortagin sent presents to Fraya. Couriers filed into the palace laden with boxes tied in multi-hued ribbons. The Queen had them moved to Fraya’s private chambers so she could open them in private. Delighted she invited her sisters and mother to help her. Each night the couple had spoken through their mirrors and Fraya was growing fond of his low rumbling voice. They had shared their dreams for peace among the kingdoms and their personal dreams and aspirations. Mortagin delighted in her educated logic, thrilled that not only was she a vision of extraordinary beauty but also an intelligent and skilled debater. His luck could not be better. Fraya also was falling hard and fast for her giant. So in light of their success Queen Brittanne had commissioned mirrors for each couple so they too could get to know each other as Fraya and Mortagin had before the festival.

Running into her sleeping quarters she summoned her Giant. Bouncing on her toes she waited for the reflection to change. It opened up to a dimly lit room, shadows falling all around so she couldn’t make out the details. His smiling face filled the glass soon after, “yes pet?” laughing she bounced up and down. “Thank you Mortagin! But there are so many! You didn’t have to!” she burst out. “You’re welcome sweetheart, have you opened them yet?” he asked. Shaking her head so fast her braids whipped her face; she bit her bottom lip and twisted her hands together. “Then go open them silly girl! And I will see you this evening.” “Don’t GO Mortagin!” she shouted. “But if I don’t go I can’t finish your surprise Fraya, now be good and go open your presents pet.” And he winked out the connection. Surprise??? But weren’t the presents her surprise? Excited all over again she ran to the other room where her sisters and mother waited. She tore into the first package with enthusiasm and stared at the gleaming fabric inside. It was a dress in royal blue intricately embroidered in gold and encrusted with gemstones of every color. Each new box held another dress of a different color and came with matching slippers, jewels, ribbons, and very lacy under-clothes. She giggled and blushed her way through the boxes. One final box was left to open and read “for tonight please pet..” it held a final dress of the sheerest pink, adorned with more gold embroidery and winking with diamonds. The undergarments were intricate and layered more than the rest, all done in gold and pink lace with a matching pink corset. Compared to the other dresses this one was the finest and all the girls fawned over the beauty of it. With the final dress a glittering crown of gold and silver set with a multitude of pink diamonds was addressed to “My Future Queen…”

Clapping there hands and jumping for joy Fraya and her sisters left to prepare for her birthday banquet. Queen Brittanne smiled and stole away with the crown.

Later that eve all were gathered in the banquet hall and the servants were clearing the final vestiges of dinner while supplying the tables with more wine. The King stood and clinked his goblet to call a toast. “Tonight we celebrate the birth of my daughter Fraya the Fair, today she moves into womanhood and will join her brothers and sisters at the festival to unite our Clans in marriage and blood! A toast to her loyalty and service to our kingdoms! A toast to her future happiness and may her children be many and strong!” A clamor of cups clinking and shouted cheers followed. “Now for her surprise gift! From a kingdom far from ours a guest has come to present it to her! Guards if you would allow him in!” All eyes followed the guards to the great hall doors and waited on baited breath for the stranger to appear. As the doors creaked open a great hooded figure ducked under the frame. Fraya’s heart began to pound…

It was a Giant! Murmurs sped through the crowd. The Giant was covered by his hooded cloak completely and no one could see his face. “Fraya! Please greet your guest.” The King commanded. Standing she glanced at her mother questionly but Brittanne just waved her hands for her to scoot along. Curtsying in front of the stranger she waited for him to reveal his identity. Her eyes were barely level with his abdominal area; he towered nearly two feet above her already tall 6ft. Removing his cloak he handed it to a waiting porter.

“Mortagin!!” Fraya exclaimed and she jumped into his waiting arms. He swung her around and around breathing in her sweet scent as he nuzzled her hair. He rumbled into her ears alone, “Oh Lass how I have ached to finally hold you.” Giggling she exclaimed “You are the best gift!” And the crowd erupted into applause. Placing her on her feet once more he bowed to one knee. “I am not the gift pet, this is.” And he pulled a small drawstring bag from his pocket. A chorus of ooo’s followed. Untying the chord he shook the contents into his palm. A ring the likes none of the elves had ever seen sparkled within. The Giant smiths had hand carved the intricate design into the gold and set several diamonds into the central setting. It matched the crowns design she noticed. Taking her hand in his, “Fraya the Fair I know we are already betrothed but in my country we ask the lady’s hand and present her with a ring worthy of her beauty. So, my dear elfling, will you accept my ring and bind yourself to me as my Queen for all the days of your life? Will you place your heart in my hands and trust me to do the same?” he gazed into her deep blue eyes. “YES of course I will! I love it!” and she hugged him to her raining kisses on his face. The room exploded with joy!

Growling he swept her up into his arms once more. “I’ve a mind to take you to my guest chambers this very instant if you keep up the tormenting kisses.” And he sealed his mouth over hers branding her with their first kiss. Their tongues battled for dominance over one another and she held fast to his neck pulling him deeper into her. Liquid fire ignited in his veins and sped his thundering heart. Moaning against him she kissed him with the pent up passion they had built each night through the mirror. She felt as If she were drowning and he was her air desperately clinging to him. Finally he broke their kiss and they both gasped in awe. Raw need danced in their eyes as they drank each other in.

The King cleared his throat and held his glass up once more, “A Toast to Fraya the Fair and her betrothed Mortagin the Feared!”

They retired to the table next to the king’s as he called for the entertainment to begin. Now everyone knew each citizen that turned 18 in the elven community was ushered into adulthood by an erotic frenzy of dance and song and exhibition. It was said to be symbol of their new freedom as adults to see what was normally forbidden to them.
So Mortagin sat proudly next to his female enjoying her little touches and snuggles while they watched many beautiful dancers parade into the hall. She kept gazing at her ring and running her slippered toes across his calves.

The dancing maids were scantily clad by popular standards and swayed seductively to the music played by the bards upon their strings. They danced the seductive dance and touched and kissed once another as they circled the floor. Breasts heaving and rubbing against each other in rhythm.

Then came the male acrobats tumbling into the hall dressed only in loin cloths muscles glistening with glittered oils. And the mood turned more heated in the hall.

Fraya trailed her hand down Mortagin’s thigh and he pulled her under his arm pressing her against his side. All around the room hands began to roam underneath the tables.

The third set to enter the hall were the Water Nymphs and Tarvic sat up straighter. His eyes glued to their bared breasts. They worked their way around the bards and acrobats running their hands over their bodies not sparing their loins.

Mortagin began to grow hard in his pants and Fraya couldn’t help but notice. She whispered something in his ear smiling. “you little Vixen!” he boomed picking her up and settling her on his lap. She immediately felt his staff jump underneath her heated core. The size terrified and excited her just feeling him pressed against her.

The scene before them escalated into kissing and petting, as clothing was stripped away. The crowd began to disperse from the tables and onto the prepared pallets surrounding the room. The King and Queen left hand in hand for their own chambers. Mortagin was not used to seeing such open sexuality and it had him very aroused. He kept petting her flaxen hair running his hands down her arms as she kept shifting in his lap. Driving him mad he might add. His focus was on Fraya but her eyes were drawn to the lusty scene unfolding around her. The chosen had all left but them, and the remaining guests paired off in couples. The sounds of kissing, licking, sucking, and moaning thrummed in his ears. Suddenly Fraya’s nails dug into his thighs and he was forced to look up. The entertainers had all formed a circle and were full on fucking each other in wild abandon. If there was not a penis at one connection there was a womanly tongue lapping greedily. Moans assailed them all around and that is when he realized he needed to get Fraya out of the hall. Thick cocks plundered pussies all about them and he felt Fraya’s pulse pounding in response. “All right pet, that’s enough voyeurism for you tonight, we are going now.” And he flipped her over his shoulder carrying her to his guest quarters.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:44 AM

(If you will forgive my sloppy editing, I will continue)

Unwrapping Presents part two:

The guest quarters Mortagin had been assigned were one level directly below Fraya’s. A finely hewn stone stairwell connected the hearth rooms, guarded by great oak doors. It was supposed to serve as an additional exit from her suite in case of emergencies.

The servants had already banked a fire in his hearth and heated water in the great tub before it, as he had instructed. The tub had been specially made to accommodate his size, as was all the newly moved in furniture. After all he was staying for a few weeks.

Fraya slid down his muscled frame landing on her feet. Her smile coy and eyes wide, “A Tub, Mortagin?”

Reaching to caress her head in the palm of his hand, he leaned down to pull her into a searing kiss. She met his advance gladly wrapping her arms around his corded neck, sliding her hands through his own golden hair. The fact that she was so open to his advances made his chest swell in pride.

During his journey to the elven kingdom, he had worried of the reception he would receive from her. Would she fear him once she saw his size, like all others before her had? Would she falter in her bargain of their contract of marriage between their peoples? Fear had beaded his forehead with sweat as he walked into the Great Hall hooded. He had contemplated many times of just handing her the velvet sack and bowing away to the shadows, leaving her with only the ring, until their wedded day at the festival. Content to see her later through his mirror in his guest chambers, hiding in secret.

Only he was not prepared for the vision of her in the soft pink gown he chose for her this evening. Her lush full breasts peaked above the bodice, glowing in the candlelit hall. The color matched her pale skin when she blushed, as the blood flowed under the creamy white. The sight of her stilled his heart and he had to remind himself to breathe.

Then she smiled so radiantly, so innocently, as she curtsied to him, waiting upon her gift from this unknown guest. That he found the courage to face her. To his utter astonishment she had greeted him with openness and fervor he had not dreamed could be.

And now she was in his arms once more, in his private quarters. His need for her burned through his belly and he felt his control slipping. Not wanting to mar their first night together he reluctantly broke their kiss. Sighing she laid her head upon his chest not knowing what to do. She was electrified from the erotic visions she had been whisked away from but unsure of how to tread. Sensing her unsteadiness he stroked her back in long glides until he felt her breath even out.

Turning her chin up to his face with a fingertip his eyes crinkled in a smile, “Now I get to unwrap MY present.”

Fraya blushed but did not turn away. “Pet, if you will, I am afraid I am going to be terrible at those tiny little laces.” He gestured to her back.

Slipping her nimble fingers behind her back she unraveled the ties and the gossamer pink gown loosened about her bodice. He lifted the fine garment over her head revealing the corset underneath. The corset fastened in the front and pushed her ample breasts upwards. He was rewarded with her creamy half moons of flesh for his eyes to feast upon. But the banquet was only beginning he thought to his self. Making a move to unhinge those fasteners she stayed his hand.

“No, you next”, she insisted. He removed his outer coat and she began working at the buttons upon his shirt. When his chest lay open for her fingers to caress only then did she began to pop the stays on her corset. She was playing with him he realized, a game of tit for tat. Well he could play if she was willing. Sliding his shirt over his hard shoulders, Fraya slipped her pantaloons to the floor in the same motion.

Now she stood clad in only the sheer pink and gold lace he had chosen for her. All day he had tried to imagine her stripped to them but it didn’t compare to the reality of it. Her nipples were plainly visible under the mesh, driving his desire to lick and nip at them.

Pointing at the offending material he motioned for it to be off. Shaking her head she waggled her finger at him, “Boots! Trousers! Off!”

Crying out he rushed to comply with his little vixen. Mortagin in his undergarment and Fraya in her lace paused, mesmerized with each other. Each drinking the other in.

Suddenly this was all very real to her and she faltered. This was as far as they had taken things before and she stalled in the unfamiliarity of it. Tentatively she reached for his hand, granting him her trust.

“Mortagin, I…I don’t know what you want me to do.” She stammered.

“Just trust me pet, I will do the steering from here”, pulling her to him.

Sliding his fingers underneath her top, he gently pulled it free, but her breasts were pressing against his stomach and he still could not see. He felt her trembling but continued on his path, and soon the lacy panty was at her feet. Still she pressed her body to his afraid to step back. Now came the fear he had expected. Concern furrowed his brow. Ice flashed through his veins and a cold sweat crept up once more. He would have to go slower with her than her boisterous welcome had intoned.

Swallowing the lump in his throat, “Fraya, let me see you…” he whispered. She timidly stepped back looking into his eyes.

“Oh, Gods above Lass! You are perfect! Do not ever fear to show yourself to me, I promise you, you will only see my desire” he praised.

Her eyes widened then slowly closed. “I just…I…feel so much…” and she reached out to run her small delicate hands over his hard muscled frame. Little flames burned behind the trail her fingers left behind and he could take no more.

Falling to his knees he buried his face in between her breasts, suckling on first one then the other. She gripped his broad shoulders throwing her head back, moaning with each nip and flick of his tongue. He feasted upon those berried delights laving her sensitive skin until it puckered hard and tight. Heat began to grow between her thighs and her bud began to ache. Moaning his name she clutched his hair in her fists and cried, “Mortagin! Oh Mortagin…what are you doing to me?”

His cock flexed at her cries, pushing above his shorts. Sweeping her up in his arms he carried her to the waiting tub.

“I am teaching my woman just how much I want her. So, first I will sooth your nerves away in the waters, then I am going to love every inch of your creamy skin until you scream your release. Tonight is about awakening the woman in you, Fraya”, he rumbled in her ear.

Sinking under the warm waters she turned to watch as he removed the last vestige of fabric he wore. Her breath caught in her throat to see his perfectly chiseled body, but her eyes went wide seeing the massive length hanging between his powerful legs. None of the men she had recently seen in the Great Hall could begin to compare and fear sliced through her belly. Settling into the tub before her, Fraya watched the water gobble Mortagin and all his assets up.

Mirth in his eyes he chuckled softly at her stare. “Don’t you be worrying on that tonight, Pet, that is for another day. Now relax, and enjoy”.

He pulled her to him cradling her back with his great chest, freeing his hands to soap her breasts. He took his time with her, using long lingering strokes across her body. Kneading the tension out of her limbs, and soon she no longer trembled under his touch. His warmth surrounded her and she finally fell tranquilly into his embrace.

Dipping his head he nipped at her neck and began the same torturous strokes with his tongue that he had used on her breasts. Her legs fell open upon his thighs and she could feel the length of him running against her. The desire to feel that hardness between her softest core rocketed through her womb. Mortagin dipped his hand to cup her sex and slid a finger along her lips, finding Fraya slick under his grasp. Fraya bucked and moaned when Mortagin brushed her clit, and dug her nails into his arms. Her only sound a muffled scream in her throat that she feared to let go.

Smiling he circled the little nub with one hand and rolled a berried nipple with the other. Rubbing her faster then gliding across her lips to lightly dip ever so minutely he felt her climax building. He was careful not to penetrate too far, knowing his fingers were probably the size of an average elf man. Her maidenhead was for their wedding night and he would not spoil that rite.

She was panting now and her muscles began to strain, the heat of her burning into him. Knowing she was on the edge he sped his assault on her little bud and felt her buck hard against him screaming his name once again. Heat flooded his hand even under the warm waters and he knew she had her release.

His cock bobbed under the water aching to burrow into her softness but he held onto his control.

Flipping wildly around to face him Fraya wrapped her legs around Mortagin’s stomach and pulled his mouth to hers. She was delirious with passion and flew on instinct alone, craving his touch, his tongue, his taste. Burning need drove her out of control. She was blind to anything but her desire to claim him as he had just done to her. Frenzied beyond reason, Fraya didn’t know how close she was to being separated from her maidenhead forever.

The hold he had on his own control was crumbling and he had to do something quickly. Either plummet over the edge with her or peel Fraya from his body while he cleared his head. He chose to gently pull her off and settle her on the other side of the tub.

Running his hand over his face to steady himself, “Easy there Lass, it is not yet our wedded night. You know not what beast you be playing with yet”.

Huge blue orbs filled with tears threatening to spill. “I…I am sorry, please forgive me. I don’t know what came over me.” She stammered.

Chuckling low in his chest, “I know what came over you, Elfling. And it is perfectly alright. Perhaps we tempt fate to much tonight. Come I will see you dry and warm in your own bed”.

And with that Mortagin scooped her up into his arms once more stepping from the tub. Wrapping them in fluffy dressing robes he carried her up the stairwell that connected their rooms. Gently depositing her into her bed he turned to go. Fraya clutched at his much bigger hand to stop him.

“A kiss goodnight?” she asked innocently.

Shaking his head, “No, I fear what your kisses can do. I am now duly warned my princess.” And he released her grasp on him easily. Never mind that he wanted nothing more than to acquiesce and brand her right here and now. Now that he thought about it, that is exactly why he was leaving her alone.

Pouting she turned away. And he had to hide his grin. He had lit a little firecracker he was afraid and the fireworks to follow would be grand indeed.

Trudging down the steps to his chambers Mortagin’s mood could not have been better, now to take care of this ache throbbing between his legs…
Old 11-20-2011, 07:30 AM

Casius

Stick and stones will break my bones, but chains and whips do delight.

Meanwhile in a darker part of the land…

Prince Casius Centius paced the black stone floors of his mother’s sitting room. He supposed you could call it that, since the Queen did this very moment sit upon her blood red chaise lounge, the only piece of furniture in the room you could actually sit upon. Well without pain that is.

“Casius you trouble me so with your pacing, please, I insist you sit.” She flourished her hand towards the next seating device to her right.

The gnarled contraption was polished smooth but where the cushion should be a gaping hole had been carved. The “hot” seat some affectionately liked to call it, due to the access it gave for the hot coal pans usually reserved for warming their beds. Casius ceased his pacing but raised his black eyebrows at his mother incredulously.

“Oh very well, sit by me then”. She puffed, scooting over and patting the lounge area next to her hip.

“Now tell me, son, what has you so frustrated? Is your wench not pleasing you? If so I can order you another from the harem…”the queen began.

“NO!” in a strangled shout, then more gently, “I mean no thank you mother, you are most kind.” Prince Casius warred with his control.

Casius was absolutely livid at the news the recent courier had returned with on patrol. The Bloodreaver Elves were shunned by all the clans, and they had to spy for their Intel. He never understood the hatred for his people, so what if they enjoyed things a little rough? Their games were always tinged with the possibility of injury or death to make it all the more fun right? Magic was practiced at its best, dark. And sex was always better when a little pain was involved; it made the sweet even sweeter. How dare the other clans declare them depraved, bloodthirsty, animals! Well the little fairies were going to be taught a lesson. And he meant all the pussy-whipped Clans, but most of all the highest do-gooders of them all, the Dreywood Elves! They thought themselves so pristine, so pompous that they would deign to gift their elven blood to the other Clans in rites of marriage.

Yes, he had finally found out the proclamation, and was boiling at the news. HE was the Bloodreaver’s heir and crown prince, and as the only other elven nation in this land, they deserved to be included in this rite. Gods he had even seen his fated mate within the blood mirror on his 18th birthday! Casius had thought it to be the omen of coming power for his people, a way to conquer the Dreywood at last. But now…

He spat upon the floor just to rid his mouth of the disgusting thought of that GIANT and …

“Casius!” his mother scolded.

Blushing under his midnight blue skin, he asked her forgiveness.

Sighing Casius turned his obsidian eyes to hers, “Mother, the Dreywood have proclaimed they will end the long wars between the Clans.” He searched her face for her reaction finding none, he continued. “The King and Queen have declared their chosen offspring and contracted them into marriage to the Clan royals, thus sealing a blood bargain among them all.”

She let his news sink in before answering her distraught son. No note of emotion did she let flicker across her face. Queen Izlan was known for her ability of deception.

Finally after many long moments of silence she spoke, “For this is joyous news! No more war and famine and disease seeping into our lands. Peace at last Casius! Whatever has you angry over this?” she lied smoothly.

Confused he jumped up like a snake had bit him, and surely it had, with the bite of his mother’s venomous tongue. “How can you even utter those words to me? After these past 4 years of my endless training, planning, and longing for HER! She is MINE mother! MINE! Though she knows it not, the fates sealed her path with my blood! Do you know whom they have chosen for her? WHAT they have chosen for her? A GIANT! A filthy scag not worthy to even lick her boots! I will see him chained and his hide flayed from his back! I will slave him to the privy ditches, digging in the scum and excrement where he belongs! Death would be too great a gift for that animal, even daring to touch her flawless…”

Fearing her son would hyperventilate she interrupted his tirade, “Well I am glad to see you have your priorities straight. Now calm down.”

He leveled her with a murderous gaze.

“I said calm down. Now sit we need to strategize how this turn of events can be twisted to our favor. You know I was once friends with Queen Brittanne, well much closer than friends really. We grew up in school together before the wars separated our peoples. She and I have a history you could say, Casius. A long and wicked history…” and Queen Izlan filled her son in on the tail of her first love, Queen Brittanne.

Casius returned to his suite refreshed, and disturbingly turned on. The stories his mother had just told him about her forbidden tryst with the Queen Brittanne when they were but young women, had his cock swollen against his leather britches. Just envisioning two women snaking their tongues into their swollen lips, moaning in ecstasy as they suckled each other, had him in a hard way.

That the vision kept getting interrupted with his own mother’s face disturbed him on many levels. He knew Queen Izlan was a desirable woman, which he had seen in person on feast days, but never had he felt his own desire peak at a thought of her. Casius told himself it was just the pent up rage and shock over the news of Fraya. That his mind was addled and he was clutching to anything to block out the thought of the GIANT sinking his cock into…GAWH! He had to find his wench!

Casius strode into his bedroom and found his wench making his bed with fresh linens. An evil smile cracked his face as he watched her full bottom bend over the mattress. Silent as a cat he stalked up behind her releasing his cock from the laces, then forcefully he grabbed her, flipping her skirts up, and drove his cock into her unsuspecting pussy.

She of course screamed but it only increased his excitement, he let her scream this time instead of gagging her. Leave the gag for later when he got the whip. He pounded into her with brute force not caring if she was ready or not, she better be, she was his wench. His to do with as he pleased, and if she didn’t like it, there were plenty more that would take his abuse. Once he tired of her he would replace her, but for now her screaming was still a novelty he enjoyed.

He slapped her ass with each thrust and soon her light blue flesh was dark with purple flush. He loved the color of her skin freshly slapped. It was the color of midnight violets his favorite flower. That he had a favorite flower was something of a shock in someone so cruel, but he did tend them regularly in the royal greenery.

Wench, for she had no other name, balled her fists into the bedding, but did not beg for mercy, no never that. She knew better. Finding out the Prince would allow her the modicum of screams she channeled her pain into wordless shrieks, waiting for his release. But tonight he was a beast and she trembled at the fury rolling from him. After many agonizing minutes he finally yanked free of her swollen cunt; but before she could breathe in relief he flipped her around and drove her to her knees, shoving his slick cock into her mouth.

Struggling to keep her teeth away from his tender flesh for fear of his teeth in retaliation, she licked and sucked the best she could. The Prince gripped her hair and shoved down her throat, growling with his impending release. He pumped and pumped until she thought her jaw would come unhinged when she felt him grow firmer. His head was bulbous already but always expanded just before he came, filling her mouth and stretching her cheeks he shot his hot seed down her gullet. Wench sucked and swallowed as she had been taught until his limp form plopped from her face. Callously he tossed her to the floor.

“Very good, Wench, you didn’t anger me once. Now help me to undress and bathe, maybe I will reward you tonight.” He said standing with his arms out waiting for her to unbutton his shirt.

Shock registered on her face, had he just complimented her? But as quickly as the shock had come, fear slid home to replace it. He never complimented her. Something was wrong…

After Casius was stripped and scrubbed clean, lounging in the waters, he ordered her to strip as well. Trembling Wench obeyed. Her tumbling blue hair glowed in the firelight, and her light blue skin pebbled with gooseflesh. Light blue… will never do…he wanted violet. And the most beautiful violet of all is that born of ivory skin…Casius groaned again.

“Wench, tonight your name is Fraya. You will answer to me as “My Mate” not “Master”, do you understand?” he ordered.

“Yes, master…My my Mate” she fumbled.

“I will forgive the first infraction, but no more. Now come to me ‘Fraya’ and join your mate in the water.” He commanded.

Wench stepped into the tub with her master and he forced her to sit facing away from him, wrapped by his powerful legs. “You will not bathe unless I bathe you ‘Fraya’, do you understand?” as he soaped up a cloth and began gliding it down Wench’s arms.

“Yes, My Mate” she dutifully answered.

“Very good” he purred into her ear. Wench straightened at the tenderness in his voice, afraid at once. “You have nothing to fear if you only follow my orders, my sweet ‘Fraya’” he cooed.

He was insane! Master had finally lost his mind and she was trapped in his twisted fantasy about some poor girl named ‘Fraya’. Wench struggled to keep up with his dialogue so she knew when her cue was, not wanting to risk his wrath.

The hideous whip hung not far from the tub glinting dully with its many leathered knots. She did not want to feel the sting of the whip tonight.

“You are mine and mine alone my sweet tender ‘Fraya’, I will teach you to love the firmness of my touch. You will beg for my whip so only I can soothe the sting. Never will you lust for that filthy giant again, once you have drunk of my dark and deviled blood.” His voice dipped low and husky. Chills raced up Wench’s spine. Her master was mad with lust and intent on taking her down in this spiral of lies; she only prayed she would survive.
Old 11-21-2011, 11:08 AM

Hide and Sneak

Oh that infuriating man! Who did he think he was to ignite her then leave her alone! Left to cool like yesterday’s ashes. He would learn not to tease her. Throwing off the blankets in a huff, Fraya tossed the robe to the floor. She padded to her dressing closet and donned the electric blue lingerie he had sent to match her festival day gown, and tied her damp hair up in matching blue ribbons. Replacing her robe to guard against chill she hurried down the steps to face Mortagin once more.

But, along the stairwell, shivering against the cold stone, her temper chilled as uncertainty clouded her mind. What was she trying to do? Force her self upon him? Possibly incur his wrath or worse – his rejection? Skulking into his chambers defiantly after he had so tenderly held her? She knew Mortagin desired her as much as she desired him, yet he had held back, to preserve her final virtue. To protect her…

She didn’t want to be protected! She wanted him! Oh gods she trembled with the need of him. Never before in her life had she wanted something so much. To feel his raw power sink into her flesh, claiming her, stretching and filling her completely. She craved him like the sun craved the moon ever chasing after his love throughout the sky. The waiting, and wanting, and waiting again were driving her mad!

Steeling herself against his possible ill reaction she crept closer to the door to Mortagin’s chambers and found it still ajar. Just as Fraya was about to slip inside and run to Mortagin’s bed, virtue be damned, Fraya’s sensitive elf ears picked up a low moan.

Mortagin was lying on his great four poster bed naked; his sun-kissed skin glowing in the firelight. His shock of golden hair lie fanned all around his head upon the crimson pillow, giving the illusion of flames.

All of the furnishings she noticed were a newly carved set for his greater size. Deep rich wood shining with polish adorned by warm tones in variegated reds, tans, and deepest brown decorated pillows, sheets, and curtains. In Fraya’s own quarters her furnishings were of the lightest ash with blue and lavender dressings. Fire and ice even in their decorating tastes she mused.

Fraya’s attention whipped back to Mortagin when the sound of her name gritted out of the tight line of his mouth… “Fraya” and she froze fearing his coming reproach. In the next instant relief washed over her when she realized his eyes were closed.

Fraya’s heartbeat ratcheted up a notch when she saw his great hand grip his cock, gliding up and down in slow strokes. She almost tumbled to the floor her knees going weak. The liquid fire flooded back again between her thighs and drenched her lacy clothes. Mesmerized by the sheer beauty of him she longed to run to his side, but fearing her legs would betray her she clung helplessly to the door.

“Oh gods Fraya, what exquisite torture you are” he moaned. “Soon I promise Lass, soon” he whispered to himself. And Mortagin lost himself in the sensations of his touch, speeding his tempo until his cock wept for release.

Fraya watched Mortagin writhe and fantasize all alone, captivated by the sight. Part of her knew she should not, that she was invading his privacy, betraying his trust. But Fraya could not rip her eyes from Mortagin’s great length. Each stroke Mortagin took sped Fraya’s beating heart. She could feel the pressure building again in her belly as her muscles clinched in time to his strokes. Each flexion of each hard muscle tempted her to seek out and touch his gleaming golden skin. Mortagin beaded with sweat from the speed of his rhythm, and Fraya was lost in her musings of him when he finally growled his release. Mortagin’s growl vibrated straight into her core and Fraya whimpered as her knees finally gave way.

No sooner than her knees hit the hard stone did a blade poise precariously close to her neck. The sound of her muted cry had alerted Mortagin and he feared an intruder had harmed Fraya upstairs. In a blink he had his great sword out and before the next blink even began his sword was poised at the neck of the shadowed would be assailant, who was at this moment cowering in the dark. Speed was something no one ever expected of Mortagin, with his size so much larger than theirs, but his lethal grace exhibited exactly why he was called “The Feared”.

“Very slowly, you shall rise. I will not hesitate to separate your head from your shoulders should you move too fast.” He hissed fiercely.

Fraya trembled at the menace in his tone and could not make her legs work. She melted into a boneless puddle before his naked wrath.

“I said RISE Coward! Do not make me say it again!” he boomed.

A strangled cry escaped her at last, “Mortagin! Ssstop pplease…”hot tears of shame spilled down her cheeks.

Fraya’s voice registered in his ears a split second before he started the upswing. Vehemently he tossed the weapon away rushing to whisk her into his arms. Defeat clattered loudly to the floor. Yes, he had named his sword ‘Defeat’. He always held his enemy’s ‘defeat’ in his hands.

“Fraya, Fraya” he soothed, “You silly girl! What are you doing spying on a man such as I?” he cooed into her ear. Mortagin wiped away the hot tears and snuggled into her unbound hair. “Don’t you know not to sneak up on a warrior?”

And the flood gates opened as Fraya began to wail in earnest, “I’m so…so…sorry…I wanted to come to you…but…you were…and I…just froze…so scared!” she said between hick-ups. Fraya buried her face into the golden fur upon his chest, inhaling great gobs of air between her cries.

Mortagin cradled her against him gently and carried her to the bed, where he curled her to him, pulling up the covers to stop her shaking chill. Mortagin rocked her for some time until her tears had begun to dry.

“Fraya, my love, shhh. It’s alright, I’m here. I meant you no harm, I only feared someone else had.” He reassured her the best he could.

Being unskilled in the art of calming a woman he stumbled blindly but with heart. When her sniffs had ceased and the trembling abated, and no more warm rivers cascaded down his chest he risked the question.

“Whatever possessed you to sneak back to me?” Mortagin whispered.

Peeking up from his chest, “I wanted to teach you a lesson for leaving me alone!” her defiant eyes flashed and burrowed into him once more with fresh anguish.

Mortagin couldn’t help the burst of laughter that boomed from his chest! “Oh, Lass! I think you were the one learning a lesson tonight!” Gentler he added, “I will remember to leave you no more. I believe you wanted a goodnight kiss?” and he pulled her into a deep kiss.

Fraya melted against his warm skin and let Mortagin kiss her tears of fright away. More than anything she was embarrassed and shamed; so thankful for his ready forgiveness. Fraya snuggled closer luxuriating under the feel of his tongue twining so softly with hers. She opened further to him and he drank of her freely, working against her lush lips. Lying so closely she felt his rising shaft against her bare leg sending tingles up her thigh. She craved to touch the velvety smooth skin and timidly reached to caress his now semi-erect cock.

Mortagin hissed against her red swollen lips, “Lass…tempt fate no further, I beg you” he groaned.

Fraya reluctantly let go as Mortagin released a breath he didn’t know he was holding, “Thank you, I …I want your first time to be gentle and if you keep taunting me with your delicious touch what little control I still possess will cease to exist. I am afraid you will find yourself the recipient of a not so gentle thrusting Giant! And trust me pet, you are NOT ready for that. Now please I beg you, settle down you little vixen and let us rest!” he huffed the last.

Fraya snuggled up to his ear and whispered, “But Mortagin, I want you so much! I want you to thrust into me, I want your heat to fill me up, I nearly lost my mind watching you earlier. Please take me, make me your wife now, tonight.” She begged huskily.

Mortagin’s cock fully hardened instantly. Oh gods above she was going to be the death of him! Sweet glorious pain her hot little body seared him. She was a flaming firecracker and he wanted to explode with her. Let the chips fall where they may, what harm would it do really? They were already betrothed to be wed in a matter of days anyhow. Her virtue was still his in contract. He knew he had lost the battle when he began to make arguments for their consummation.

Tipping her face up to his, his breathing ragged and unsure, Mortagin managed to croak out, “Do you know what you ask? Are you truly sure elfling?”

His brown eyes were nearly black with desire, as his pupils gobbled up his irises. Fraya slit her pale eye lashed lids over her eyes, “Oh yes, Mortagin…I’m ready…”she rasped.

(We're almost there folks! I need a little time to catch my breath! I promise promise promise it is almost time!)
Old 11-26-2011, 07:37 AM

Mortagin’s Claim

Mortagin’s mind raced with the gravity of the situation, he was still an honorable man and would not have her outside of proper vows. Many would call him pigheaded and thick for insisting, but he would not mire this flower before him. Suddenly he knew what he could do. The ancient ways were still accepted if not still practiced. Steeling himself for what he was about to do, he reached for the dagger hidden under his pillow, can’t be too prepared.

Serious now he trembled, unsure of Fraya’s coming reaction, “Fraya, I won’t steal your virtue like some cowardly thief in the night. You are pure and will remain so. We will not cross that line until you are my wife.” Mortagin solemnly stated.

Crestfallen Fraya slumped against his chest defeated. She just sighed and resigned herself to his resolve.

“So if you insist on this course of action…” Fraya’s heart began to thud as she whipped her head back up to face him, Mortagin held his hand up to silence her coming questions, “Then I will just have to make you my wife by ancient law, here, now, tonight.” He said firmly.

“Wha-what does that mean?” she stammered.

“It means, our blood, our flesh, and our souls connected in thrice, Fraya. By ancient law and vow we will become one. Then I will give you what you wish, me. Marriage hasn’t been done this way for hundreds of years, but it is still binding, maybe more so.” He drew the dagger into view and Fraya’s eyes widened. “Give me your hand, Fraya.” He commanded.

Fraya trustingly slipped her hand into his, gritting her teeth against the coming pain. The strike came quick and her palm welled up a thick crimson line. The slice was shallow but deep enough let her life-blood flow. Immediately Mortagin’s own open palm melded with hers, their blood mingling and joining. The jolt of it surprised them both but they continued.

He recited:
“My blood flows to your blood.” He said
“My blood flows to your blood.” She said.
“Our blood, our bond.” They said in unison.

Heat they thought born of pain from the dagger, bloomed between their hands. Mortagin kissed her hand gently and she his. Tearing strips from the robe she still wore, he wrapped their hands.

“But Mortagin, I can heal our hands, why the bindings?” she queried.
Mortagin’s eyebrows rose at her admission. “You are a healer? You never mentioned it before.”

“Yes, I am still unskilled in all but the remedial tasks but these I can easily seal.” Fraya said proudly.

Shaking his head, “No dear, not these, these must heal a different way Fraya. You will see.”

Puzzled she let him guide in this. She had heard of the ancient rites of course, but never studied the actual mechanics of them. Fraya trusted Mortagin to lead.

Turning his deep brown eyes on her again, they blazed “Now for the rest my pet.” And Fraya’s tummy lurched at his sultry tone.

Mortagin pulled Fraya close bowing his head to hers, “I, Mortagin the Feared of the Clan Giantes Highlandes bind myself to Fraya the Fair of the Clan Elves Dreywoodes until which time I die a true death. And in death shall I wait for my Fraya to join me for all eternity. By the Gods of the Giants Finrir and Mor-gauis and the Gods of the Elves Fel and Rho, bind us so.”

Fraya trembled in his embrace but repeated the vows to both his gods and hers. Looking up she smiled and the dawn broke across her face in joy! Mortagin mirrored hers and they fell back at last into one another’s arms. Betrothed no more, their vows granted by evidence of Fel’s lightning bolt that struck the clear night sky, Rho’s flower scented air, Finrir rumbling the ground and Mor-gaius shooting a blazing star to chase the lightning’s tail.

If any were aware of the ancient laws, they would see the signs for what they were, but as it were none this time of night saw the evidence. And Mortagin and Fraya wed in secret under the cover of night. Not realizing themselves what bonds that they were actually creating. Far greater than marriage they would soon find.

Vows done, Mortagin in his haste ripped the strings from the lacy bodice and taters of lace flew in all directions. “Mortagin!” Fraya giggled and feigned distress. Left only in her panties he quickly tore the fabric from her hips. Now displayed before him was his heaven. Laid bare and glowing her tantalizing curves now a feast for him to savor. His gaze alone scorched her as he trailed down the gentle slope of her neck to the firm roundness of her breasts. Fraya’s nipples beaded as his eyes swept over them and her belly quivered as he moved lower. A blush creeping upon her cheeks when he finally stopped at her soft mound. White blonde curls framed the gentle curves of her creamy lips, and peeking out was her perfectly pink bud. Fraya was still wet from her earlier spying but Mortagin knew she needed to be as ready as he could make her. Growling he grabbed her hips and lifter her until hot breath was fanning her wet curls.

“Mor-Mort-ti-gan?” she stammered.
“I will do all I can not to harm you Lass, so first you need to be as open to me as possible…no more talk…”and he dove between her thighs with his tongue. Fraya nearly screamed at the contact and bucked wildly but Mortagin held fast. He licked long strokes all around her center never touching her clitoris. He dipped his tongue into her heated core savoring her sweet honeyed taste. Fraya thrashed on the bed but he easily held her fast. His tongue snaked in and out of her glistening lips simulating a much smaller man and felt the evidence of her maidenhead.

Fraya was exquisite, her flawless skin plumbed even her depths and a groan escaped Mortagin. He was lost in the feel of her silky skin, so smooth, so good, he almost forgot himself entirely. Mortagin felt her heating and softening under his tongue so he finally began to tangle with her pouting hood. His big hands cradled her hips and soft curves tilting her for better access.

Fraya dug her nails into his scalp only exciting him further, she was babbling now; crying in earnest, tears streaming to the bed, she was so close to the edge. Not wanting to draw this out further he went in for the kill and suckled her bud hard. She held fast though and did not plummet over the edge.

Changing tactics he slid his hand around and trailed up and down over her labia with a finger then began to buzz his tongue on her now swollen clitoris. Fraya tossed her head back and screamed, her body tensed as every muscle clenched for release. She was begging now praying to the gods for an end to the torture that kept building. Then lightning struck again and Fraya splintered into pieces. Wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her body. Liquid heat flooded the bed beneath her.

Mortagin pulled himself up over her form keeping his weight upon his forearms. Cradling her temples within his hands, he brushed a wet strand of hair from her forehead. He waited for her breathing to even and for the feral light to leave her wild eyes. When she could focus again, “Welcome back darling, did you enjoy your trip to the heavens?” he chuckled.

She just smiled shyly and blushed further if that was possible. “I didn’t know it could be like that, is that how you feel when you…?”

“No, that I believe is reserved for the fairer sex, but I think we males do come close.” “Now my wife, we will complete this.” He shifted his aching shaft to gently press against her wet heat.
“My flesh to your flesh.” He said.
“My flesh to your flesh.” She repeated.
And Mortagin pushed slightly into her tightness pausing every centimeter for her to adjust. He was almost to her barrier and feared the coming pain for her. Impossibly she stretched and he saw her brow furrow with strain.

“Are you alright Fraya? Are you sure?” he gave her one last out. He didn’t know what he would do if she said no or how he would stop but he tried.
Her blue eyes held his, “I’m ready…”she breathed. So Mortagin thrust through her barrier breaking he hoped only what ought to be broken. Fraya cried out in pain embedding her nails in his back. Mortagin stilled trying desperately not to thrust again. Fresh tears splashed his hands next to her face, and she squeezed her eyes shut as tightly as she could.

Fraya’s mind reeled from the great waves of pleasure he had given her to now the searing pain he thrust into her. She knew she had to finish the rites but all she could see was blinding pain. Fraya tried not to panic. ‘Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Why did she always push things? He had warned her, begged her to wait, tried many times, she wouldn’t listen!’ she screamed in her head. Sucking in a breath she tried to move gently on him only to whimper in further pain, and an awful wetness that had nothing to do with ecstasy slid down her inner thigh.

“No Fraya! Stay still.” He commanded. In his concern for her he felt him self begin to soften and shrink.

Fraya felt what was happening, “no, we must finish, don’t let me tarnish this Mortagin! I will be your wife in all ways.” And she clutched him to her moving upon his now more accommodating shaft.
“My flesh to your flesh, Mortagin.” She said defiantly.
Grunting against her onslaught he moaned, “My flesh to your flesh, Fraya”
And in unison, “Our flesh, as one.”

Mortagin rocked inside her velvet folds feeling his hardness rush against her walls. Filling her, stretching her, but no more tearing he marveled with relief. And soon the pain began to dull for Fraya. Speed was out of the question but they found a soft rhythm and soon Mortagin was panting, his cock straining, each throb thumping her so deep.
“Fraya- My- soul- to your soul.” He managed.
“Mortagin, my soul to your soul.” She replied softly.
Together: “Our soul, now complete.”

Something not seen in hundreds of years began; the twining of two souls into one. Out of their chests rose two great white globes of light that meshed together into one glowing brighter and growing to encompass the two beings it had sprung from.

Mortagin roared his release and flooded her womb with his seed until her little body could contain no more and it gushed between them. Fraya clutched him shaking feeling his great power subside and gently recede. The pain was still there in the background but only happiness consumed her. She was his! Truly his! When he finally stirred and she reluctantly released him, she saw her palm. The red stain on the white cloth was gone. Puzzled she removed the makeshift bandage, and found her hand perfectly healed. The skin smooth, the only sign of her injury a thin white line. She grabbed his hand and found the same. Surprise on her face she sought out his eyes.

“I told you love; they would heal a different way. Now come here wife, we have earned some much needed sleep.” And Mortagin folded her into his side where they both fell into exhausted sleep.

(YAY!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!)