Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-16-2013, 07:21 PM

New Neighbors

I live in an upscale neighborhood with a good mix of retired folks and working families, there are very few kids since the working families are mostly just a couple who are trying to get their fortune made by 50 years old. The house next door was on the market for about a year with no takers, but last month I noticed there was a sold sign. I figured it might be interesting to see what kind of people were moving in, so I keep a watch on the place and sure enough there was soon a big moving van out front and a lot of really nice furniture being moved in. I watched as a guy most likely in his early 40’s and a women I assumed was his wife, perhaps a few years younger arrived and they worked with the movers on getting stuff put in the right rooms. I figured the neighborly thing to do was to go over and introduce myself and take then a chilled bottle of wine. Upon knocking at the door the lady, Candy, let me in and introduced me to her husband Bill. They were very nice folks and looked great even while unpacking. Candy was about 5.6 perhaps 120lbs and built very well, at least 40 d chest I would guess the rest at 24 and maybe 34. Blond hair shoulder length. They told me they both did a lot of traveling on their jobs and really did not spend much time at home. I told them, I understood but they would be missing out on a great neighborhood with all that travel. They both looked like they wanted to ask me something but seemed to not quite know how to do it. I figured they wanted to get back to unpacking and I was in the way. As I got to the door, Candy said we have a daughter who will be living here with us, she is currently in town at the University as a freshman but now that we live in town she will be moving in. I told them I would happy to meet her and if she needed anything to let me know since I work out of my home most of the time. I have a large swimming pool out back of my home and I told them they were welcome to use it any time. They thanked me and said they might take me up on that offer since we live in a very warm climate. The next evening about 10 pm I heard a splash outside my bedroom sliding doors, so I looked out and there was Candy and a very cute blond girl about 18 in my pool. I watched for a bit and then just as I was about to go out and welcome them I noticed they were both naked as a jay bird. Cindy’s tits were totally tan and she was fully shaved and looked like she had been drinking a bit. The blond while not as well built had a nice set of tits perhaps a 36 D and a slim waist and she had a small V in her well shaved pussy. When they got out of the pool they walked back to their house and I was left with a pleasant vision to fill my night. The next day I saw Cindy drive off to work, Bill’s car was also gone so I assumed they were both at work. I worked in my office for most of the morning then about noon I went out to the pool to take a swim, I was on my third lap when I heard a voice asking if it was OK to come over and join me in the pool. I said sure and introduced myself to Amy the daughter. Amy was wearing a close to nothing bikini which when wet left nothing to the imagination. She swam around a bit then got out to lie in the sun. I also got out and offer her a cold drink, she asked for a gin and tonic. I thought about it for a moment and figured what the hell, so I mixed a couple of drinks and took them out to the pool. We talked a bit about her school work and courses and then she looked at me as asked if it was ok if she removed her top as she did not like tan lines. I said it was ok with me but what would her parents say. She told me that her mom was gone for four days to meetings back east and her dad left yesterday for somewhere in Canada, and he would not be back for three weeks. There was swelling in my pants as she removed her top and lay back in the sun. We finished our drinks and then jumped back in the pool. I saw she had removed her bikini bottoms as well before she jumped in the pool. My member was now rock hard and I was having thoughts about this naked young girl in my pool. She swam over to me and asked me to pinch her nipples, she loves to have guys pinch her nipples and rub her pussy. It took me less than a second to decide to give in to this lovely girl. As I rubbed her she was fishing in my trunks for my now very hard member which she began to rub. It was a short walk from the pool to my sliding door to the bedroom. After two hours of heavy hard pumping pinching sex we lay naked and worn out on my bed. Amy asked if she could spend the night, hell I was not about to kick this young lady out of my house or my bed so of course I said yes. We actually spent the next three days running from the pool to the bar to the bedroom. I am much older than this college kid but after three days I was feeling I could do about anything. She told me I was one of the most attentive lovers she had ever had, but that I fucked like a wild man as well which really turned her on. At the end of the third day I asked if she should not get home because he mom was due back today. She said she guessed she should since she really needed to go to the University Library and study. She put on the bikini for the first time in three days and went home. I fell into bed and into a deep sleep. I got up about 9 pm and decided to go for a swim, not thinking about neighbors but remembering how much fun it was to have Amy in my pool and bed, I just headed out to the pool in all my nature and jumped in. To my shock and surprise Candy was in the pool over in the corner. Our eyes met and I started to say, O shit I am sorry, I did not know you were out here. But before I could get that out of my mouth Cindy said, “Looks like you and I have something in common” I looked at here funny and said what is that? She said we both like to be naked in the pool. She swam over to me and pushed her large firm chest with the rock hard nipples against my chest as he stroked by cock. I in turn to a gamble that she also liked to have her nipples played with and her pussy rubbed and started to work on her. She tossed her hair back and said in a very sexy voice, pinch my nipples hard, I love to have then swell up and get really hard. Then suck them as hard as you can. You can also bury that cock of yours in my while you are working on my tits. We moved to the lounge chairs, I made love to her there for almost an hour then she asked for a drink. I fixed her a gin and tonic, triple gin, and we moved to my bedroom. We spent the night together fucking hard and fast. She was a screamer as well so I closed the sliding glass door as I did not want the other neighbors to know what was going on. Cindy told me her sex life was the pits with her husband gone as much as he was and now with her daughter living back at home she had given up on having sex, but I held hope for her. She asked if she and I could do this when her husband was away on trips. What am I going to say? Sure, you are welcome anytime. I am going to start working out between trips so I can keep up with these women because Amy sent me an e-mail saying she wanted to come over when her mom was off traveling. Perhaps I should start Vit B shots now. Ha.