Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-12-2008, 01:07 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
recommend-a-show

breaking bad. on AMC sundays at ten, east coast USA.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 02-12-2008, 04:21 PM
pixie of the wood

anyone else care to recommend a good TV show?

we found that one one because of the writer's strike. we were looking for stuff that wasn't reruns and saw the ads.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 02-12-2008, 07:18 PM
Manwhore

Breaking Bad, you say?

Not that there are any new episodes, but if you've never watched 'Pimp My Ride', you're missing out. It's on MTV at various times and I'm sure some of you would be quick to pass it off as not your kind of show, and it may not be, but I find it very entertaining. I mean, where else to you see a VW Thing get a terrarium with a miniature video screen for the resident lizard?

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 02-12-2008, 07:59 PM
Leo was right

I'm absolutely hooked on Bones. The current season episodes usually are on Tuesday nights on FOX but since American Idol has been on, it's been on Fridays lately (8pm Eastern). TNT just began showing the series from it's first season and that's on Tuesday nights 10pm (Eastern).

And no, Emily Deschanel isn't the only reason I love the show. She certainly doesn't hurt matters though.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 02-12-2008, 08:52 PM
Booger Lama

I love Good Eats on the food network. It's not your typical cooking show Alton Brown the host not only tells you how to do thing he gives you the why you do them too. All in his own wacky way.

P.S. He's always coming up with strange new ways of doing something like making a smoker out of a cardboard box and using it to smoke salmon. I like to think of him as the Red Green of cooking shows.

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell
Old 02-14-2008, 11:08 AM
pixie of the wood

i love alton

burn notice is another good one. modern day Ateam-ish. it's on USA

and - of course - there's ... robot chicken!

Old 02-14-2008, 11:15 AM
broken

Send a message via Yahoo to FallenAngel5
LOST!! Well, that'd be hard to get into now.

Seriously, I would recommend Dexter. It's going to be premiering on CBS this Sunday. It'll likely be different than it was on Showtime, but still good. Michael C. Hall is aMAZing.
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
Tie me to the bedpost
I like it rough
cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
Old 03-28-2008, 04:15 PM
pixie of the wood

has anyone caught breaking bad yet. amc was gonna rerun all 8 shows again.

"reaper" is another one i'd recommend. it's about a guy whose parents sold his soul to the devil and now he has to be a bounty hunter for escaped souls from hell. funny and campy. i really like it.

"eli stone", too. it's on after lost. it's pretty much the opposite of "reaper" in plot, and not campy but a bit quirky and fun.

Old 08-25-2008, 09:07 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngel5
Seriously, I would recommend Dexter. It's going to be premiering on CBS this Sunday. It'll likely be different than it was on Showtime, but still good. Michael C. Hall is aMAZing.

I just started watching the first season of Dexter this weekend and I was completed hooked. I consumed the complete first season in two days! Definitely different, great cast and good story line. Great package all around. I Dexter

Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~ Aphra Behn

Old 08-25-2008, 10:07 PM
Yankee in Dixie

MindFreak for all the magic lovers (forget the channel at the moment). Chuck and Life are good ones on NBC.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 08-25-2008, 10:13 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

In my opinion, "The Big Bang Theory" on CBS is by far the funniest show on tv. An actor by the name of Jim Parsons plays "Sheldon" and has the best comedic timing that I have seen in years
Old 08-26-2008, 04:46 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I love all of the recent suggestions!

I got some MindFreak dvds to show my kids at school.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-26-2008, 12:05 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I've got the first two seasons on dvd myself. I want to get the other season(s) but don't have the money right now. Then again, Christmas is coming up.........dear Santa, I want the rest of Mind Freak on dvd and a hoola hoop and a train that loops the loop and the mustang cobra gt with the 4.6 liter double overheard cam that cranks out 475 horse power stock and........wait is that going to far? Anyway back to tv shows, we all know that CSI and CSI Miami rock right?
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 08-26-2008, 07:35 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
I'm curious about 6 Feet Under, anyone seen this old show? Anyone to recommend it?

Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~ Aphra Behn

Old 08-26-2008, 09:45 PM
Yankee in Dixie

All I know is the company I work for ships it and it's physically heavy. Sry. I would suggest Las Vegas but I just found out it won't be coming back this season.