Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-25-2005, 07:40 PM

As It Should Be

I watched as the barrista -- I really should ask her her name, but talking didn't seem called for at the moment -- moved around my lovely Molly and began to remove the body stocking. I promptly helped from the front, pulling the sleeves off of her arms, and helping her step out of the legs of the garment, which topped off the pile of clothes on the counter.

I had wanted to see Molly nude in the light, and now I did. Is it any wonder that I took her naked in my arms and kissed her, now? My cock pushed into her abdomen, and for a moment I lost track of the coffee girl.
Old 03-25-2005, 07:48 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Watching is nice, too...

I watched Molly and the man (momentarily I wondered what his name was, but it didn't much matter...I was going to give myself to him before the night was much older whether his name was Mike or Melvin) kissing passionately, nude and beautiful. For the moment my services seemed unnecessary. I turned, leaning against the bar, my right hand still caressing Molly's soft skin. I looked at the handsome poet, and was surprised to see him.

He was still on our little makeshift stage, still at the microphone. But he was now completely nude, and his erect cock was in his hand. He was masturbating, watching us, waiting for the muse to strike again. The other patrons were watching, some watching him, some watching us, enjoying the evening's unusual entertainment. Inspired by the poet, I let my left hand move down my front, and my fingers began to probe my clitoris in soft, slow circles...
Old 03-27-2005, 09:50 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

for a moment i watch and let others lead.....

and i follow their lead .This was by far way beyond my wildest hopes for an evening of public exposure.....and there was no way that i was going to let it movetoo quickly i wanted to savour every nuance and movement of theses wonderfuly uninhibited people who had joined me in this torrid exposure of ours. as the last feww minutes had transpired i realized that that I had become so turned on by contraides powerful orchestrations that my pussy was not just sopping hot wet but literally the hot juices were dripping down my legs and the musky smell of contraide thick manhood intermixed with she and i's to such an extent as to cause my knees to weaken in response . Between the two of them i had been relieved of every last stitch of clothing and stood now in contraide firm embrace. The sense of sexual urgency that was hanging in the air along with our musk was quite erotic and i allowed my self to let it take me over.

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 03-27-2005, 10:11 AM

slowly he kissed me and that urgency was now pressed tightly against my abdomen clearly unwilling to be denied one moment longer .His hand were roaming and carressing every curve of my body i opened my eyes and looked into contraides barely cognizant of my surroundings. He paused and our lips parted , for a moment i was confused but the look of pure adoration reflected in his eyes was reassuring and i glanced over his shoulder at the woman who was also without her clothing who had acted as the catalyst for this . I spoke not a word and beckoned her with only my deep blue eyes wantonly letting them visually carress evry shapely curve and turn of her lovely body. It was so risque and i was loving every moment of it. I reluctantly opened my mouth to ask her what her name was but the poet had started again and i wound up with just the open mouth as i took in the words he was saying and matched that up with what my eyes were showing me which was that he had also disrobed and was not only reciting poetry but stroking his cock in a most lasivious manner not looking a bit out of place while ogling us in our own nakedness nor by being on a stage reciting poetry naked. In the meantime my hands had found contraides hard cock and i was gently trailing a fingernail the length of it's hardness thrilling at the way it responded almost as if it was independantly getting harder on it's own. Now I know that's impossible but that's what i felt at the time and I see no reason now to change that as it may well have been acting independantly. Oh my my mind is really getting out of hand fantasy wise tonite i think to myself my mouth opens and this time i get the question out. " Please, what is your name sweet lady?" Extending my arm out to her at the same time, we clasp hands our fingers intertwining instintively.

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 03-27-2005, 10:19 AM

An Unexpected Intermission While The Author

MAKES A BIG MOVE........
I regret having to say this but i will temporarily be unable to post to this story. If the other participants feel like continueing this thread without me then by all means please do and my only hope is that molly continue to enjoy whereever you all take her . I should be back at my pc by the 3rd or 4th of april and back to this story thusly.
perving in great contentment, with all of you fine folk.
Whatever happens ,happens and I'll go with whatever you decide carry on and enjoy. see ya all as soon as i can.
boilergirl1

ps-Please accept my sincerest appologies if this inconveniances any participant in any way at all.

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 03-28-2005, 06:21 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

"Cindy," I reply, tearing my eyes away from the masturbating poet. I look into Molly's blue eyes, feel her fingers intwined in mine, and on sudden impulse I press my body to hers and kiss her full lips. I feel her melt into the kiss. Encouraged, I guide her hand down my body, until her fingertips slide between my legs and she can feel my wetness. She touches my pussy softly, curiously, and skillfully.

Releasing her hand, allowing it to move freely on me, I reach out, tracing along the length of her arm, until my hand brushes against the man's hard cock. Together we touch him, enjoying the feel of his manhood as we kiss one another. I feel him moving closer to us, and I break away from my kiss with Molly, looking up into his eyes.
Old 03-28-2005, 07:41 AM

Coffee, Tea, or...

Molly had been responsible for my erection, but I would have responded just the same way if I'd been pressed up against Cindy, too, I'm sure. And now the two of them, who were kissing passionately and exploring one another's bodies, were jointly and severally fondling my cock.

Molly and I had made love the night before, exchanged numbers and followed up on the connection we'd made. She was the one I'd come here to see, but I was pretty sure that she and I would be seeing more of one another after tonight. That wasn't by any means true of the barrista.

The poet was performing here, and Cindy worked here. It seemed to me likely that she and he would be seeing one another again, and perhaps on a more intimate basis than ever before. That wasn't necessarily true of Molly and the poet.

So, I put my own arms about both ladies, and shepherded them over toward the stage, getting two hand jobs with every step that I took. That was really something, but then again this entire evening had been so far, and it was only going to get better. I was sure of it.

I leaned forward, and murmured to both of them, but I was clearly looking at Molly. "You and I should be waking up together tomorrow, either in my hotel room here or wherever you're staying. So, for the moment, I suggest that you reward our naked poet here either with head, or with your very pussy."

Molly nodded, with an I'll-attend-to-you-later look which I returned in all anticipation, and then as she turned to the poet, I turned to Cindy. Both of the ladies were still keeping one hand on the other -- sometimes clasped, often sliding over naked flesh, fondling and caressing.

I leaned forward again, this time to whisper in the barrista's ear. "Thank you for having us," I murmured, expecting that she understood my double meaning. Then my tongue went into her ear, and my hand covered her sex. I freed her clitoris from its fleshy prison, and began to return the favor of handjob for handjob. I think that Molly probably noticed the little clear drop of clear pre-cum seeped up and out of the tip of my cock, because within seconds she was rubbing the stuff all over my member, not that there was really enough to go around for the purpose. I suspected that she or Cindy might be proving the accuracy of its membership.
Old 03-28-2005, 11:02 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Two on Two

Molly gave me another passionate kiss onstage, and from the corner of my eye I saw a dozen seated patrons, most of whom I knew by name as regular customers, watching us appreciatively. This was insane, doing this here, in front of so many people that I would be seeing again, day after day. But I was committed now, and I was enthralled by the eroticism of the moment. I wanted them to see everything, to watch me give myself completely to Molly, and the man, and the poet as well.

I broke off the kiss with Molly, allowing her to turn her attention to the poet, who was reaching out for her. I turned instead to the man, Molly's friend (lover?), both my hands touching his hard cock. I heard his whisper, smiled, and kissed him. His lips were firm, his kiss strong, his hands moving around my body, pulling me close. I felt the head of his cock slick with pre-cum. I kissed his neck, down his body, wanting to taste the fluid on my tongue, sinking to my knees on the stage. My hands slipped down his shaft, stroking him, touching his balls, squeezing them gently. My lips touched his cockhead, I tasted his juice. Moving a hand up his shaft, I flicked my tongue on the underside of his head, titillating him, and then I eagerly slipped my mouth over his cock. Glancing over, I saw Molly level with me, the poet sitting on a stool, Molly on her knees between his legs, her hands on his manhood, her tongue exploring his cockhead.
Old 03-31-2005, 01:15 AM

I Stood There, Being Explored...

...by Cindy's clearly expert tongue, and it seemed that fellatio was now the order of the day. The poet could no longer react so impassively while Molly was blowing him so eagerly, and I had to throw my own head back, closing my eyes for a moment, as the naked barrista began to slide her lips up and down along the length of my cock.

I wanted to put my palms on either side of Cindy's lovely head and impel her up and down along my shaft, but I also wanted to make sure that I didn't impede the audience from watching her suck me off, so I actually moved my hands behind my back, and looked out at the small crowd.

In the front row, there was a middle-aged couple holding hands and leaning forward intently. A good start, but not what I was looking for. Next to these two, though, was a young man with his arm around the shoulders of a still younger girl, who was running her hand against the surface of her breast, through her black t-shirt.

I watched her for a moment until she realized I was doing so, and smiled. Catching her eye, I pointed first to my lips, and then to her boyfriend's lap. Resolve filled her eyes, and without a word of warning, she leaned over and unzipped his fly, took out his cock, and began to suck him off, too. With luck, more of the crowd would join in.

I decided that I just couldn't keep my hands off of my lovely coffee-girl any longer, and I leaned forward far enough that I could rub my hands over the surface of her upper back and shoulders. What she was doing to my dick was so fabulous that I had to respond somehow. I was fully erect, my long cock curving back into her mouth, my ball sac swollen like my penis, everything about my groin having become supersensitive. If only I could reach her in this position!
Old 03-31-2005, 10:47 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

From the way he was touching me, I knew that he wanted to participate more. This was not a man inclined to be passive. Feeling a little mischevious, I slipped my lips off his cock and looked up at him.

"Hands behind your back," I said, giving him a wicked little smile.

He leaned back, complying. I heard a moan from the audience and turned. I was surprised, and pleased, to see Megan and Joe, an engaged couple that were almost nightly regulars in the coffee shop, joining the action. Megan, who was usually quiet, letting Joe be the social butterfly, had her hand wrapped around his hard cock, and her mouth was moving up and down on him. I stroked my partner's rod slowly, taking a long moment to watch Megan suck Joe. I also noticed that the poet was trying to speak, but his poem was more a series of happy moans than any meaningful words. Molly was moving her mouth up and down his length with slow luxuriousness, taking her time in pleasuring him.

I returned my full attention to my partner, looked up at him while I stroked his wonderful cock, and I said, "You have to tell me exactly what you want to do before you can touch me." I kissed his cockhead again, and began to slide my mouth over him. My pussy was wet with desire, my body aching to feel him inside of me, but I wanted to hear in his words, from his voice, exactly what was his desire...
Old 04-01-2005, 04:59 AM

She Wants Rules for this Game, eh?

I cocked an eyebrow at Cindy when she asked me to put my hands behind my back, but I did cooperate with her, holding one wrist with the opposite hand. It was going to be inconvenient, but Cindy would really be the big loser, because my hands were mostly going to be working to give her the more pleasure.

Then, she told me what she wanted from me. I considered my words for a moment, and then replied, loud enough for the audience to overhear if they tried to, but quietly enough that they could avoid hearing if they wished, "I'm not a poet myself, Cindy. But just at the moment, I want to find a set of stocks somewhere and lock you up, in the middle of the central quad at Stanford, and fuck you senseless in front of the entire student body. And then let the entire student body use you as well, auctioning off each turn to benefit some worthy charity. And do it all on nationwide cable TV. But that's not going to happen."

Grinning at her, I went on, "So, right here and now, I want to take you, but not from behind, where I can't see your face well enough, but face to face, up against the wall, so that all of your patrons can get the best possible view of you, side on. I want to suck your tits, nibbling on them, rubbing them with my hands, and I want to kiss you for minutes at a time and let the rest of the world go by.

"And there won't be an auction, but I'll bet that I could get a line to form up to go after me, once I've slipped my cock into you and fucked you until you can only stand up straight with assistance from me. But that's what I want most of all -- to fuck you, and to cum inside of you. And, sometime, I'd like a real date."
Old 04-01-2005, 09:47 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

An unexpected twist

Well, I'd challenged him, and he had answered clearly. He wanted to fuck me, and he wanted to dominate me, to make me his personal sex kitten that he could tie up, take as he wanted, and sell to the highest bidder. I was smouldering with desire for him, my lust mixing with a need to see if he could really make me his in such a complete way.

I smiled at his words, kissing his cockhead, licking the underside, then kissing my way down the underside of his shaft. I rolled my tongue around his balls, letting his cock rest on my cheek. I wasn't sure how to reply, but my curiosity was in control.

I took his cock in both hands, stroking it. I replied, loudly enough that others would hear, and know that I was up for his game, "I want you to fuck me and cum inside me. I want everyone here to see you take me and make me orgasm for you. I want everyone to see you moaning with pleasure at the feel of my pussy on your cock. But if you want that, you'll have to make me ready for this big cock. I've showed you what I can do with my mouth. Now let's see what you can do with your mouth."

I stood up, turning so that I faced the audience. Molly was standing, kissing the poet, her hand wrapped around his cock, stroking him. He was fondling her pussy. I wondered if they were going to fuck on stage. I hoped they would, so I could see him take her.

My stood next to me, fondling my pussy with one hand, allowing the room to watch his motions. I'd demanded that he pleasure me with his mouth, but I had no idea if he would comply. The mischevious glint in his eyes left me certain only that he had his own mind, and his own ideas. I found my hand still wrapped around his hard cock, stroking it almost subconsciously. I almost needed to pleasure him. I was already losing this game of control.

I licked my lips, glancing out, seeing Megan now on the same seat as Joe, straddling him, kissing him passionately. She still wore her skirt, but it was up around her hips, fabric falling down and only partially covering her ass. His hands were on her buttocks, controlling her motion as she rode up and down on his hard cock, fucking him. They were in public, but in the relative privacy of their clothing, and of the far more public display we were making on stage.

I asked my lover, "What charity would you sell me for?" The idea tantalized me, and I wanted to hear more.
Old 04-03-2005, 01:27 PM
Tells it all

I entered the room slowly. The sound that I was hearing were not those of the Poet. The sounds where low moans. I use to be a regular here but what was going on upon the stage was anything but regular. My eyes never left the stage as I found a seat in the corner near the stage. I couldn't make out who they were, but the scene of naked flesh was a welcoming sight. The bare breast that the poet was sucking on was titalating. Her moans became louder as his hands went roaming across the nakedness of her frame. From craddling her tit to gliding down the taunt midsection till it found it home rubbing the clit the was sticking out from under its hood. His mouth sucked the nipple just as fast as his hand worked the clit. She must have seen me take this seat for she turned ever so slightly to give me a better view. The poet feeling her turn towards me glanced at me with a sly grin. Just then his fingers parted her lips to show me the pink pedals that glistened with her juices. Them he stuck a finger in her pussy enticing an even louder moan from her throat. Her head tilted back as he entered her with with another finger, the another. He didn't top until he had four fingers in her. I then realized the only reasons he kept his thumb out was to stroke the huge clit. I had never seen one so big. His hand moved faster his thumb moved faster. He return to suck on her nipples. her moans turned into crys of passion She was so close and the poet was doing every thing he could to get her the rest of the way. Just then she started shaking, the poets hand glistening with her juices continued to pump her. Boy I guess I pick the right day to hear some poetry.
Old 04-03-2005, 03:10 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

As I waited for my lover to reply to my question, I heard the door open. I glanced over and saw Winston walking in. I hadn't seen him in here recently, but I remembered him. I'd noticed him often enough before.

I wondered if he'd ever noticed me. His eyes were on Molly as he sat down, watching the pleasure the poet was giving her. I returned my attention to my man, rolling my tongue around his cock again, silently urging him to speak, to tell me for what price he would auction me. But now part of my mind was on Winston, aware that he was behind me, that he was seeing me revealed in a way that he never had before. I'd always wanted him to see me this way. If possible, I was even more aroused than before...
Old 04-04-2005, 03:00 AM

Priceless

Another observer had come in, making things just that much more exciting. Or, perhaps, more than just a little bit, because Cindy seemed to recognize him. She desired him, I thought -- with luck they would make love tonight. But was this newcomer the sort of man to join in a nude sex show in public?

I hadn't lost track of Molly, either. The poet was making a show of fondling her on the stage, and, I hoped, was getting ready to take her then and there, in front of the crowd. That's certainly what I wanted to do to Cindy, and to Molly as well, but I only had one cock.

"For what charity?" I grinned at Cindy. "Perhaps for some free satellite sex channel for the shut-ins, so they can enjoy seeing this sort of thing too? We could make it some sort of benefit and get celebrities to participate. Or, if you're looking for something more conventional, a scholarship for students of English literature, particularly for aspiring poets. What do you say to that?"

As I spoke, I led Cindy, who thankfully still had her hand on my meat, back toward the countertop. I spread out my coat to make the cool counter both less chilly and a softer surface for her, using my rolled-up shirt for a pillow. I bade her to lie down on the countertop, plenty high enough for the audience to see, and moved to stand between her legs.

"I won't be using this lovely lady's mouth for the time being, since I won't be able to reach it," I said to the audience. "Perhaps one of you all might care to do something about that yourselves?"

And then I turned sideways from them, to bend down and begin eating out my lovely barrista.