Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 78 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-14-2020, 04:28 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy
Shore do hope Big Yin is still doing pretty gud, DM. Always sad to see a pet gon to it's rest. Wez luvs 'em like they be people and all. Give Big Yin a nice pettin' and that the ol' Goof sends his best.

Thanks for that, Goofy. Much appreciated.

DM
I only own my mind
Old 09-15-2020, 03:19 AM
Just me.

I'll echo what Goofy said, DM. We get so close to pets they really do become part of the family.
Old 09-24-2020, 05:22 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Well well well! I have news of a sighting folks, right where it all began!

Just came back from the last dog walk of the nightr and passed the lovely Mandy's house (next door remember) which had the vetical blinds a bit more open than usual, and the main light on.

Intriguing, thought I.

At first I thought it was the mister I saw, but as we got closer .. .. .. no! It was Mandy, (up considerably later than usual I have to say) wandering about in and out of the light.

She's regained a bit of the weight she'd lost last time I saw her, in 'all the right places' and lookiing very good on it too! are lovely, quite large and round, bouncing quite nicely under a white t-shirt. The glimpse of her lower body showed a gorgeous round butt, nice curve to her tummy, and rather yummy thighs. Oh my word, but am I horny right now!!

So, no nakedness, but arguably even better to these eyes. Christmas has come early in the DM house!!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 09-24-2020, 11:39 PM
Just me.

Why do I have this temptation to sing "Jingle Bells?"

I knew patience would eventually pay off. Good work DM. Always in the right place to give us timely reports.
Old 11-18-2020, 08:07 AM
Only the Shadow knows

Kinda quiet

I as we all are wondering how the view in Scotland is ?
Old 11-18-2020, 04:15 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shadow
I as we all are wondering how the view in Scotland is ?

Well, the glorious and famous Scottish scenery is still glorious! Unfortunately, the local ladies are conspicuous by thier absence.

Still, as horrible as 2020 has been in SO many ways, it's not over quite yet - I live in hope!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 11-19-2020, 03:34 AM
Just me.

We do, too. Hope springs eternal as they say.
Old 03-19-2021, 08:12 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to my_wldside
Hello

Hello FLM
Old 03-29-2021, 01:45 AM
Just me.

Still hoping that one of these days ... with weather warming ... we'll get a new report on the lovely ladies near DM's abode
Old 03-29-2021, 02:38 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
Still hoping that one of these days ... with weather warming ... we'll get a new report on the lovely ladies near DM's abode

2021 so far has been a complete washout - and not just weather-wise!! Still, hope springs eternal, right? (See what I did there?)

DM
I only own my mind
Old 03-30-2021, 02:15 AM
Just me.

I'll keep watching. Thanks and have a great Easter.
Old 07-12-2021, 03:06 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Evening all!

It's been awhile since I posted here I know, but quite apart from the lack of lovely ladies, it's also because a month or so ago, we had to have our big old boy put to sleep.

That of course means no reason to venture out on walks at silly o'clock in the morning, and even less likehood of spotting .. well, you know what!

Anyway. It's summer time and all the lovely young - and not so young - ladies abound in their short skirts and tight tops, almost enought to cause me to crash my car on some occasions!! I imagine it's the same where most of you Northern hemisphereans are right now.

On a slightly more personal front, the skimpy top element extands to one or two of my colleagues too. I had occasion to share a clinic with such a young lady last week and, due to the single-layered top, lack of bra and cold(er) temperature in the clinic room, her very fine, erect and really rather large nipples, were a major distraction throughout! She has pretty small boobs - an 'AA'-cup at absolute most - making for a combination I find extremely arousing!!

Ah, what a delightful afternoon that was, to be sure! And tomorrow, I'm back in that clinic with a different colleague, this time one who is physically the almost exact opposite; curvy, full-figured and a tendency to bend over a lot.

Can't wait!

DM
I only own my mind
Old 07-13-2021, 06:05 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Nice update, DM! Just be careful when driving.
Old 07-27-2021, 11:49 PM
Just me.

Let's hope for more "delightful afternoons." Our hopes are sure with you, DM!

Even more, it's great to know you still think of us! Wish we could encourage more great pixies from the past to return.
Old 08-27-2021, 01:09 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Hi all!

Some more generalised summer-top viewings of late, but the most exciting (for me) is another medically-related one.

Over the summer I've been engaged in a clinical trial for a new blood pressure medication which, rather pleasingly, has caused my own to drop to readings not seen since I was in my thirties! Anyway - part of that has been 4-weekly visits to the clininc for BP readings, weight, bloods and various blood samplings, all carried out by a very pleasant - and as I found out yesterday, very pretty - young lady doctor of Chinese descent.

The most enticing bit of these visits have been the moderately loose scrubs she wears. items of workwear which are almost universally shapeless and pretty boring. Except .. .. .. when young (or any, really) lady-person has to bend over when carrying out whatever procedure is taking place. Up til now, her scrubs have been a little tight and less likely to fall forwards, but yesterday she let slip she had lost a bit of weight, as we were talking about the few pounds I've lost in the past 4 weeks, and when she leant forward to take my blood, it happened.

Now as I said, scrubs are not the most flattering of garments, but I had already noticed she was rather pleasantly shaped without being too slim or too fat (these descriptions may be considered non-PC by some, but no judgement from me is made OR implied - it is merely my own personal attraction criteria, which I have outlined here many times before). Whatever, Dr sexy has a rather 'straight up & down' figure, but I now happen to know that she also has a very cute pair of creamy, soft-looking breasts that would be anyone's pleasure to suck, lick, play with and appreciate for hours at a time!

For some reason, perhaps due to their slightly diminutive size, Dr Sexy yesterday chose NOT to wear any supporting undergarment, meaning her casual lean forward revealed more than she was probably aware of!

It was a dleightful 4 or 5 seconds in an otherwise very mundane and boring day (actually, week) and there was defintie stirring in my own underwear I have to say!

The sad news is; that was the last trip to the clinic, as the trial is now complete. The excellent news is, the medicatoin had such a positive effect on my blood pressure, I will stay on it from here on in. (Remember, living in [best bit of] the UK, it costs me as much as the rest of my prescription combined - nothing!)

So, that was my recent mini-adventure in voyeur-land. Here's to a few more before we're done!

DM
I only own my mind