Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-24-2002, 05:12 PM

Sweets Pt 1

Taking your hand, and pulling you tightly to me. My hand coming up to cover your eyes as I whisper softly in your ear. My hot breathe covering your soft skin as I tell you. "Come with me." Leading you with my hand still over your eyes. The house seeming strange from not being able to see it.

Finally coming to a stop, as I slowly lower my hand. Your eyes taking in the scene in front of you. The table in the dining room there as it always is, but covered in a soft cloth. The candles surrounding the room giving their soft illumination to the other things that are on the table.

My breath again against your ear, as you barely hear me, but instantly hear the desire in my voice. "I was so hungry today, and wanted to make you my desert." Leading you to the edge of the edge of the table, turning you slowly to face me. Letting my hands delicately cradle your chin as I bring my lips to yours. My lips starting softly pressed against yours, my tongue barely tickling the edge of your lips. As I feel your arms wrap around me, your body responding to mine, our kiss intensifies. Feeling your tongue sliding against mine as your hands rest at first on the small of my back, continuing down to cup the cheeks of my ass, pulling my body tighter against yours. Your nipples already responding to the passion that is inside of you, as I feel them pressing against my chest. As our tongues intertwine together, my hand slowly sliding up the sides of your body. As they continue climbing higher, letting them move inwards slowly, barely grazing your hardened nipples through the soft material of your shirt, till they come to rest on the top button. My finger deftly undoing the button, the tips of them barely touching the smooth skin that is exposed. Continuing down to the next button, my tongue coaxes yours into my mouth. Catching it with my lips and softly sucking on it, my tongue still flicking around the edges.

As my fingers finally release the final button, opening your silky smooth skin to the air. My hands sliding across your shoulders so that I can remove the shirt, your hands reluctantly releasing my ass. Finally breaking the passionate kiss, I slowly start kissing my way down your neck as I lower myself down to my knees. Kissing down between your firm perfect breasts, letting my tongue every once in a while flicking out across the sweet skin. As I bring my hands down to the snap on your jeans, placing a light kiss right above your belly button. Grasping the denim in a tight grip, the button being forced apart and as my fingers start to slowly undo the zipper, my tongue sliding along the edge of your belly button. The lower the zipper goes, the harder and more passionately my tongue moves in the small opening of your stomach. Tickling the skin around the edges and eliciting moans from deep inside of you from the thought of my tongue moving like that in a much sweeter spot. Sliding the denim down your smooth firm legs, helping you to step out of them. Gazing up across your vibrant body, the breath catching in my chest from the sheer desire it is embedding in me. Slowly standing back up right in front of you, taking you in my arms and gently lifting you up so that you come to rest on the soft cover on the table. My hands sliding down to lay on the velvet feeling next to your outer thighs, as I lean over to kiss you again passionately. As our passionate kiss continues, my hands lightly massaging your back as they go higher and higher till they stop at the strap for your bra. My fingers swiftly undoing the snaps, letting the sheer material that has held capture your perfect breasts slide away from them. Sliding the remaining straps down your arms and off of. My lips applying a gentle pressure as soon as it hits the floor, coaxing you to lean back till you are laying there. The velvet enticing every inch of your back and the back of your legs, feeling like little fingers just barely touching you.

As I finally pull away from your voluptuous lips, gazing down and not believing the beauty that I see before me. Making my desire and my cock grow rapidly wanting you. Nibbling on my bottom lip, I slowly lean forward again. This time my lips and tongue moving towards one of your hardened nipples. Stopping just barely away from it, my hot breath coating it with every movement of my chest. Finally letting my tongue barely come across my lips, I just barely let the tip of my tongue touch the hardness. A moan escaping both of our bodies, as you finally feel my tongue, and I get to taste again the sweetness of your skin. Pulling my lips away seemingly to quickly, your eyes looking down to follow every movement that I make. Reaching over to a glass, my fingers grasp a piece of the ice that is floating in the water. Holding it an inch over your nipple, the heat from my body causing it to form droplets along the bottom. Till the first one slowly hangs there before dropping down to splash against your nipple. The droplet spreading out as soon as it hits and sending other little droplets moving down the curvature of your breasts. The cool water even colder against your skin, making your breasts more sensitive to every little movement. As a second droplet collides with your other nipple, I slide the ice into my mouth. Wrapping my lips around as much of your tit as I can, my tongue holding the ice way till I feel your nipple sliding against my tongue. Then letting the ice fall directly against your nipple. The coldness of the ice and the heat of my mouth and tongue eliciting even more moans from you as your hands slide down to press against the back of my head. Pressing my mouth even harder down onto your breast. Your breast feeling the difference as the ice melts, so sensitive now to the feelings.

As I finally pull back from that nipple, again reaching over and grasping something out of your view of sight. Feeling the cool, soft substance wrapping around the outer edge of your other nipple. The substance firm but still soft as it slowly starts to melt in contact from your heated body. Bringing my tongue back down to gently spread and taste the whipcream. The tingling in your body from all of the different feelings increasing with each moment. The sheer sensitivity of your skin feeling the whipped cream moving against your skin because of my tongue, then feeling the tip of my tongue finally slice through the soft fluffiness of it. Finally wrapping my mouth around as much of your breast as possible, my tongue trying frantically to get every single drop that is all over your skin. Sucking hard on your breast, my tongue curling in slow circles till all I can feel and taste is your smooth sweet skin again. Pulling back and shaking the can slowly while gazing down at your lust filled eyes. The can dipping down below your tits, almost immediately you feeling the fluffiness flowing in a line from right below your belly to the top of your panties. My mouth wrapping around the white mound of cream and sucking your delicate skin in my mouth a little at a time. Till my lips barely touch the top of your panties. Setting the can to one side, my fingers sliding effortlessly under the sides straps and peeling them down slowly. Feeling their resistance from leaving your delicious body, knowing how they feel from my desire of wanting you as much. Feeling the final resistance as they slide off of your feet, letting them drop down next to your bra as I place my hands gently on the inside of your thighs. Pressing them apart I start at your knees, slowly kissing my way up the inside of your firm thigh, stopping just short of the intoxicating juices. I slide over to your other thigh, kissing my way back all the way down to your other knee. Leaning forward my thighs resting against the edge of the table, blowing a soft cool breath right across your sweet lips, causing your whole body to respond. Gazing up and telling you that not even the whippedcream is sweet enough for your juices that I want to taste. I lean over to retrieve something else, as you hear the top pop off of something. The candles showing a touch of reddishness barely visible. Feeling a cool liquid slowly dribbling down right above your clit. The liquid moving very slowly over your skin and down the curvature of your inside thighs. The coolness of the air and my breath sending a shiver running through your body. Letting my tongue slide through the molasses like substance. My tongue trailing after the droplets as they slide down at the top of the inside of your thighs, nibbling lightly on the sensitive flesh. The sweetness of the cherry juice combining with your natural juices on the edge of your lips. Reaching into the jar and pulling out one of the cool cherries, holding it by the stem and letting the smooth covering move slowly up the edge of your lips. As suddenly as the cherry was there, I pull it away and replace the sensation with my tongue following the same path. Tasting even more your mouth watering juices, being amplified by the sweetness of the cherries. Resting my tongue right under your delicate wet lips, holding the jar within inches of your clit. Letting the cool molasses-like liquid totally coat your clit, making it even harder and hotter.
Old 11-24-2002, 05:12 PM

Part 2

Feeling the liquid as it slides past your throbbing clit, on down around and through your incredibly wet lips. As I feel the first of the cherry juices touch my tongue, it starts to lightly lick up the flowing juices. Taking little quick licks at first. Each lick eliciting more and more juices to flow from your pussy, mixing with the juices from the jar. As my tongue tries to compete, trying to get each and every single drop of your juices and the cherry juices, my tongue drawing closer and closer to your hot clit. Stopping just short of your very hard and throbbing clit, bringing one of my fingers just barely across your lips. Letting it get covered with both your sweet juices and the juices from the cherries. Leaning up and running the digit across your lips, your tongue sliding out and tasting the combination. As you catch my finger in your mouth, sucking on it like you would be doing to my cock. As you draw my finger deep into your mouth, my lips wrap around your clit. Sucking on it as my tongue flicks back and forth, the sensations increasing inside of you. Your thighs wrapping tight around the sides of my head. My tongue curling and teasing each and every side of your clit, as your tongue curls around my finger. Sucking hard on it as if it was my cock sliding in and out of your mouth.

Finally pulling my finger from your incredible mouth, knowing someplace that is just as incredible that I want to place it. Letting my tongue finally slide down from your clit, my fingers gently pulling your lips apart as I slide my tongue inside your hot opening, feeling the heat instantly just as it starts to enter. Feeling your body responding as you feel it wiggling against the tight muscles, lapping at the juices that make my mouth water. Finally pulling my head back a little, and sliding my tongue back up to your clit. As my lips wrap around your clit, sucking softly at first, letting two of my fingers lightly run up and down your wet lips. Knowing already that one of them is already wet, but coating both of them with your juices just before I start pressing them into your tight hot pussy. Feeling the muscles tight against them as I slide them deeper and deeper, the tighter your pussy feeling the harder I suck and lick your clit. Feeling my fingers as I finally bury them deep inside of you, my tongue flicking back and forth alternating on what sides it is massaging. The muscles deep inside of you tight against my fingers as I start sliding them in and out, massaging as they are going in and out. Your hands coming back down to grasp the back of my head, your moans coming quicker and quicker. Your chest heaving with every gasp, as you feel your body wanting so much to cum. Hearing the passion in your voice as you say that you are cummin, I pull my fingers all the way out of your pussy. Slamming my tongue as deep as possible into your pussy, as your juices start to flow freely into my mouth. My lips wrapped around your puffy lips, my tongue buried deeply inside, I start to suck to get every single drop of your precious juices. Your fingers tight in my hair as you press my mouth even harder against your pussy as your whole body start to convulse as the juices start to flood my mouth. Sucking and licking, to get every single drop, my tongue holding your lips open so that the juices flow freely into my mouth. Finally feeling your body relinquishing to the feelings of the afterglow, my tongue and lips trying to get the last little bit that I may have missed.

As your hands finally come down and move my face away from your pussy, leaning up and kissing me deeply. The sheer pleasure etched on your face from the orgasm that you just had. As you finally break the kiss, your hands sliding down to my chest to push me back away from the table as you slide off. Turning me so that my back is now towards the table, you tell me to sit up on the table. Looking around the table as I slide onto it you tell me, the passion still evident in your voice, that I forgot one of the dessert toppings. Leaving me sitting there on table, my cock hard against the shorts that I have one. Watching your delicious ass wiggle as you walk into the kitchen, returning after I hear you in the refrigerator. Walking back in front of me, your tongue running lightly across the edge of your lips as your eyes look at my throbbing cock thrusting against my shorts. The words coming to me as you grasp the sides of my shorts, telling me that it looks like I have a present inside for you. Your eyes locked on mine as you start to pull the shorts down, till my cock starts coming into view then your eyes locks onto it and never leaves the glistening head. As you lower down to pull my shorts off of my feet, your eyes level with my balls. Leaning forward and running your tongue lightly along the throbbing vein along the underside of my cock. Letting it give the smooth head a final flick to taste the precum that is coating it. As you stand back up, to look me deeply in the eyes, your hand wrapping around the swollen shaft. The blood pumping hard in your tight grip as you start sucking on my bottom lip. Your hand moving slowly up and down the full length of my veined cock. Your fingertips barely grazing the sensitive head with each stroke, as you finally break away from my lips.

Looking deeply into my eyes, and telling me that it is your time for dessert. As you hold my cock pointing straight up, your freehand sliding the rings of the pineapples down over the head. Letting them slide down till they slowly layer up to just below the head. As you lean down, your tongue just barely grazing the tip of the head, tasting both my precum and the juices from the pineapples. Watching as your lips wrap around the head and then start sucking softly on it. My eyes closing briefly as the sensations course through my body. Watching and feeling as you finally pull you mouth away, going down to the first ring of pineapples. Feeling your teeth lightly grazing the skin as you start to nibble on my cock and the pineapple. As you fill you mouth with the soft flesh of it, capturing the head of my cock again in your mouth. Your tongue sliding around the smooth head, feeling the difference between the touch of your tongue and the pineapple, as you move it all around the head. Feeling you alternating between teasing the head and nibbling on the sweet meat that you have made. One of your hands sliding up the inside of my inner thigh, till your nails lightly graze my swollen balls. First your nails, then your fingers teasing them like your lips are constantly, just barely touching the skin. Glancing down as you continue nibbling away, as you finally fill your mouth with the cool tender meat. Taking the head again in-between your lips, this time not stopping at just the tip. Your lips sliding further down along the shaft, as my cock slides between the pineapple and your cheeks. Your tongue continuously swirling the soft meat around the swollen vein running the full length of my cock. Feeling the difference as you finally swallow the pineapple as your suck harder on my cock, your cheeks pulling in to massage the shaft. Continuously going back and forth between swallowing my cock and the pineapple as you slowly make each ring disappear.

Watching as the last bit of the pineapple is swallowed. Your lips wrapping around the sweet slick head of my cock as your fingers wrap tightly around the swollen shaft. The movement of your hands matching the suction of your mouth. All of the different sensations building from deep with in my body from your hands on my shaft and balls, and your lips around the sensitive head. Feeling the difference as you suddenly release the shaft, your lips going all the way down it in one quick thrust of your head. Feeling the head held deeply inside of your mouth, your tongue flicking back and forth eliciting a deep moan from inside of me. My fingers sliding through your hair, holding it all back into a ponytail so I can watch as you start thrusting your mouth hard up and down my cock. The feeling of your tongue curling along the sensitive head every once in a while, making my fingers grip your hair even tighter from wanting to continue feeling your mouth. Feeling my balls swelling with each passing minute from your enthusiastic sucking. Your hands sliding continously up and down my legs, every once in a while cradling my cum filled balls, yearning to feel them explode. Your nails lighly running from the bottom of them, all the way up till you slide them lightly across the bottom of my throbbing shaft just before your lips slide down onto it.

The continous feelings of your mouth and your fingers making my whole body tighten, trying to fight back the feelings. As I feel your hands slide around my waist, your nails lightly pressing into the cheeks of my ass, pulling my even deeper inside your mouth. Knowing that I had lost the battle, my whole body shakes as I moan deeply that I am cummin. Your lips tightening even harder around the shaft about a quarter of the way down, as you stuck hard on my cock. Your tongue lapping inside your mouth across the head to get every single drop that may stay clinging to it. As I finally open my eyes, to watch as your cheeks cave in to suck harder to draw every bit of my cum from my cock. Seeing a tiny drop escape your lips at one corner, coating them so that they shine in the lights even more. As you finally pull back your head, your hand still slowly stroking me. Watching as your tongue slides across your lips to get what may have escaped. With my fingers in your hair, pulling you to me to give you a deep passionate kiss. Holding your body tightly to me as the kiss continuous, enjoying the thoughts of what else we can find to play with.
Old 11-25-2002, 04:29 AM

HOTTTTTTT
Old 11-28-2002, 11:08 AM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
OH MY, DallasLiving!!!! OH MY MY!!!!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy