Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-11-2004, 11:40 AM
is not this trim anymore!

I've never turned anything down...but then again, I haven't had any special requests.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-11-2004, 12:02 PM
Manwhore

About the only thing I remember ever turning down was a request to role play as Grandpa. Mainly cause I didn't think I could do it in a sexy way.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 10-11-2004, 12:17 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua
About the only thing I remember ever turning down was a request to role play as Grandpa. Mainly cause I didn't think I could do it in a sexy way.

Grandpa Munster? Now HE was a sexy dude!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-11-2004, 03:40 PM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
If both partners are ok with it, then whatever they agree upon is game.

At this point in time, there are some things I can't see me agreeing to...

No kids, pets, poop, pain (well, maybe just a little pain). But mostly, no sharing. I know that's not a popular stance, but it's mine and I embrace it.

It's no trick loving somebody at their best. Love is loving them at their worst.
~Tom Stoppard~

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~George Burns~

As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem.
~A. DiFranco~
Old 10-14-2004, 08:48 PM
gurly gurl

I am just not too much into him squirting cum ON my face....... that's all i can think of.
Old 10-15-2004, 02:50 AM
Just me.

Kids, pets, or poop ... definitely on my "nope" list.
Old 10-15-2004, 09:13 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
Ok OK first Meatloaf cheesy? Awww Lil you hurt me with that one..... But alas on with the answer

I remember once upon a time I absolutely dead on refused to even consider anything to do with anal...... Man am I glad I eventually reconsidered that one :halo:

The only hard and fast rules I have now are pretty much the same as most no kids, necrophelia doesn't do it for me either (although I have always loved Cold Ethel by Alice Cooper... and plus the "undead doesn't count does it? lol) and no scat.

I try to have an open mind on almost anything and always love to try something new.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 10-15-2004, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutelady
If both partners are ok with it, then whatever they agree upon is game.

At this point in time, there are some things I can't see me agreeing to...

No kids, pets, poop, pain (well, maybe just a little pain). But mostly, no sharing. I know that's not a popular stance, but it's mine and I embrace it.

Yeah, pets are a problem. I remember one afternoon early in our relationship. We needed to know if anyone was coming, we had to leave the door open.

The cat (it belonged to others there) saw affection going on and was determined to get in on it. Unfortunately, she is a bit afraid of cats. I kept trying to shoo it off without disrupting our activities too much, but the cat wouldn't get the message.

(Of course I'm sure this isn't what you meant by pets!)
Old 10-18-2004, 12:28 AM
Causer of Unrest

I've never been asked to do anything I didn't want to do, or at least, didn't want to do after a bit of thought. As for my limits, no purposeful poop play (there's going to be some collateral damage with ass play, and that's not what I'm talking about here). No pain, pain being defined as something I want to stop RIGHT THIS SECOND. No animals. No minors.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 10-18-2004, 04:49 PM
Everybody Stretch!

There was a time...when I was quite young (don't ask how young...just suffice it to say I was yoooooooooung) when I found out that some women actually take a penis into their mouth!!! My best g/f and I pinky swore (we may have even pricked our fingers and drew blood and swore on that) that we would NEVER EVER take a penis into our mouths!

I was just a pinch more advanced than her after a while (bearing in mind, she and her cousin were the ones who gave me "the sex talk"...actually it was more like a lesson with lots of giggles...but I digress). OK...I caved first cause I have always been curious of things I don't know or understand! Now...what the hell was all the hub-bub and pinky swearing shit all about???? ROFLMFAO!

I'm with everyone else with the poop thing too! And...dead people scare me to the point of wetting my pants...and not in the good way either! I'm sure there's stuff I've never heard of...so if something crops up and I refuse it...I'll know where to talk about it!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-19-2004, 06:23 AM

We all seem to be hung up on the Big 4, kids, pets, poop and (a lot of us) pain.

I won't hurt a partner nor give up my place on the SOFA.