Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2007, 07:53 PM
S.A.W.B.

Warming up

Dana thought the sun felt wonderful on her skin. She had felt frozen to the bone for months and the sun was just what she needed. Dana had taken a job with a large shipping company in Maine just out of college. The work was fast paced and exciting, but the weather was brutal during the winter. Dana thought she could never feel so constantly cold, but she had survived till the spring and had taken two weeks off at the end of May to visit Florida for some sun and a little fun.

Dana had invited a friend name Paula along, but she cancelled at the last minute, leaving Dana with a beach front room to herself. Dana had hoped to move beyond being friends with Paula on this trip, but it never seemed to work out for Dana. Determined to make the best of it, Dana made the trip alone. After checking in at the hotel, Dana had headed straight for the beach and set up in less crowded spot just down from her hotel.

Dana was stretched out on a large towel on her front, trying to get her pale skin to tan even front and back. Her dark hair was pulled back in a tight bun to keep it from sticking to her and to let her neck and back tan. Dana had let the back of her bikini open to keep from getting a line across her back. She was comfortable, but feeling lonely being in a new place all alone.

Dana had been lying out for a few hours, dozing lightly in and out, when she felt the sun disappear from her face for a moment, and opened her eyes expecting a creepy guy or creepier teenager. Instead she saw two women, appearing to be close to her age of 23.

The first of the two, a blond, apologize for blocking the sun and hastily spread her towel out and dropped onto it. The Brunette with her gave a quick, slim smile and did the same. The blond was probably 5’8” by Dana’s guess, and curvy. She had hips that gave her a nice hourglass frame, and did well to accent her large breast. Dana guessed her to be at least a D cup, if not larger, she was sure they would dwarf her small, well formed and shaped mind you, but still small, B’s. They were stuffed into a two-piece pink top, which on drew attention to her bust line over her slightly tanned body. The brunette was shorter, probably 5’5”. She was not nearly as curvy, but she looked firm and toned and far more tanned, wearing a brown patterned two-piece.

Dana found them both attractive, but knew that finding women interested in other women was never this easy. Was it?

After stretching out the blond introduced herself as Melinda, Mel for short. The brunette said her name was Whitney. Mel commented on how hard it was to find a good spot and asked if it was ok if they were laid out here. Dana said she had no problem with it and said she could enjoy the company.

Dana, Mel, and Whitney chatted for a while, talking life and jobs. Mel and Whitney worked together as sales reps for a large telecomm company. They were long time friends and spent all their time together. After telling this bit of information to Dana, Mel gave a quick mischievous grin to Whitney. Dana wondered what was up, but let it slide.

The conversation carried on for near two hours. Dana began to feel burnt and said she wanted to head back to her hotel room. Mel and Whitney asked where she was staying and were obviously happy that they were staying at the same place, only four doors down from her. They offered to walk up with her, and Dana accepted, glad for the company. Dana new she was in trouble when she started moving, she was burnt and would be paying for it for a few days. Mel and Whitney noticed her predicament and offered to help her to her room and get her some aloe for her skin.

Dana led them to her room. Dana went in, Mel and Whitney talked for few seconds and Whitney went in behind Dana, while Mel went to go get the aloe.

Dana sat on the bed and was quickly joined by Whitney.

“Feel better to be out of the sun?” Whitney asked.

“Sure does.” Dana answered.

“I don’t want to be to forward, but did you leave anyone at home?”

Dana was slightly taken back, but answered “no” after a second of thought.

“Why do you ask?” Dana inquired.

“Well, Mel and I noticed you looking us over when we walked up. We were curious if you were, well….”

“A lesbian?” Dana finished.

“Yeah.” Whitney responded sheepishly.

“I love women, I won’t deny that, but I’m not going to say I am a lesbian. I have enjoyed a few flings since my high school days.” Dana laid out to a growing smile on Whitney’s face.

Dana was having trouble believing what had come out her mouth. She loved women, there was no doubt in that, but she had just met these two. Dana knew she was pent up. She had only cum by her own hand in nearly nine months, and the sun had warmed more than her skin.

Dana stood and walked towards the bathroom. Dana stopped at the door and turned to Whitney.

“I’ll just be second, don’t go anywhere, I’m just gonna take a quick shower to get the sweat and sand off.”

“I’ll be right here.” Whitney said with a wink.

Dana closed the door and stripped. Her nipples were hard as steel and her pussy was hot and wet and felt soooooo soft to the touch. Dana turned on the water and stepped into the shower, happy for the slight cooling sensation on her burnt back and on her flaming pussy. Dana began washing herself gently starting with her legs and moving slowly up.

Dana was glad for the time to think. She was very attracted to them both, but she was unsure about meeting someone and going this far this fast. Sure, she had had one night stands before. But that was with guys, was this any worse, or better? Dana figured it did not matter. She was horny. She knew these two were attracted to her, obviously, and decided that she deserved some fun. Besides, what was she going to do, hide in her room for two weeks?

Dana finished, and turned the shower off. She stepped out and toweled off, wrapping the towel around herself and walking out into the room. Mel and Whitney were sitting, chatting, on opposite beds facing each other across the opening. Dana could tell by the smile on Mel’s face that Whitney had divulged the conversation from just a few minutes ago.

“You get aloe?” Dana asked of Mel who responded with a nod showing her the bottle. “Good.” She said, dropping the towel and lying down face first on the bed behind Whitney.

Each girl gave out a small gasp at the sudden sight, and each gained a smile, obviously getting the message.

Whitney stood and walked to the other side of the bed, while Mel joined them on the bed. Mel popped the top on the bottle and squirted the gel directly onto Dana’s back. Dana let out a gasp, enjoying the intended torture and the sudden coolness on her irritated skin. Whitney moved up beside her and began gently rubbing the aloe into Dana’s skin.

Dana let out a moan through her bitten lower lip. Her mind was reeling. Her pussy was on scorching now and seeming to hum with sensitivity. She was sure her nipples where going to cut into the mattress.

Mel had joined in and was running her aloe coated hands on Dana’s lower back and up her sides. Dana’s back arched when Mel’s hands reached her breast. Dana couldn’t control it, it just happened, and when Mel cupped her now raised breast, Dana’s hold on reality wavered. She put her hands down to raise herself up to allow easier access and Mel began rolling her nipples. Her mouth was hung open now and she let out a loud moan.

“Oh yesssss.” She moaned.

Whitney took the initiative and moved hands down over Dana’s cheeks and between her thighs. Dana spread open enough to allow access and Whitney went straight to her wet hole. Whitney pressed one finger inside, moving her index finger up the front wall of Dana’s pussy.

Dana came nearly at once, gripping the bed and grinding back against Whitney’s hand. Dana moaned through gritted teeth. Dana came down from the sudden high panting, but with a relieved look on her face.

“She was all wound up.” Whitney said with a smile.

“Just…. so….. long….” Dana panted, “really.. needed.. that.”

Mel and Whitney let go as Dana sat up on the bed on her knees. Dana turned first towards Whitney. She wrapped her arms around Whitney and kissed her hard on the mouth, intertwining her tongue with Whitney’s, undoing the tie on her top in one quick motion. Dana pulled back and pull the top back with her, discarding it on the floor.

Whitney’s breasts were small with small dark areolas and little nipples, but they were perfect for her frame. Whitney had tight firm stomach with just little bit of muscle showing through.