Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Married Couple

The Escapee

It was two days after my twentith birthday when my parents died. My father had finally taken mom on a cruise when the ship they were on sank. It wasn't until the reading of their will did I remember about the spacious cabin that dad had bought a few years back. He and mom had only used it a few times, so I guess that's why I didn't remember it. I decided to go up there for a few weeks just to clear my head. Mom had it furnished just like she lived there year round. I guess she wanted it "ready to use" whenever they went up there. I had only been there a few days when I heard a news boardcast on the radio.

"Warning to all resident's in the Black Meadow Moutain area. The Black Meadow Prision has just informed us that they have had an escapee. The man is not believe to be armed, but is considered dangerous. His name is Zack Weathers. He is thirty-five years old, six feet tall, weighs around 225 pounds, black hair, and brown eyes. He has a rebel flag tattoo on his upper left arm. He was last seen wearing his orange prision work suit. Please do not attempt to approach or apprenhend him. We ask that all woman who see a strange man around to use caution. Weathers is currently serving a fifteen year sentence for rape of several young college women in Batesville. He has served only ten years of the sentence."

The sound of music returned as soon as the announcement was over. I walked over and locked the door. I then checked all of the windows. I didn't think much about checking the upstairs windows or balcony door because they were so high up. Someone would have to have a ladder just to reach the base of the windows. It never occured to me that the oak tree at the back of the cabin was just the right hieghth to climb up and reach the balcony. I had seen my forty year old father do this the first time we were here. From there a person could walk right into the unlocked upstairs door.

I had been at the cabin for a week now and Zack Weathers was still at large. I was running low on supplies and went into the small town a few miles away to pick up some more. On the way to town, I decided to stay a few weeks more. Being a preschool teacher who's schedule followed that of the public school, I had summer's off. I was sure that the law would catch this Weathers guy and everything would be alright. After gather supplies, I used the pay phone to call my friend back home and tell her that I was staying a few more weeks and not to worry. Apperantly, the news of the escapee hadn't reached her or she would've been freaking out on me.

It was still daylight when I entered the cabin. The front door was still locked, so I didn't think about checking the upstairs. I turned the radio on as soon as I walked into the kitchen. Once again the news broadcast of the escapee came on.

"Well," I said out loud, "I don't care what he's wanted for. If he's good in the sack, I'd let him fuck me all night long. It's been a while since I had a man."

I had just finished putting away the last of the groceries when I saw a man standing in the doorway between the kitchen and the livingroom. He was standing in an orange prision work suit. The sleeves had been ripped off and on his upper left arm, a rebel flag tatto could be seen. I knew right away that it was Zack Weathers. He looked just as the radio broadcast had described him, only he looked to be tired and worn out.

"Who are you and how did you get in here," I weakily asked. I knew who he was, but still that dumb question popped out of my mouth. I back up as he walked towards me. Bumping into the counter, I dumbly asked, "You're him aren't you? You're Zack Weathers, the escaped convict. Just take what you want and leave. I mean you no harm."

A smile spread across Zack's face that turned into a laugh. Grabbing me by the arm he said, "You just do as you're told and nothing will happen to you. That is, nothing that you don't want to happen. I heard what you said about wanting a man. It's been ten long years since my dick has felt the inside of a pussy." Leaning down to my five foot five heighth, he licked up my neck, tasting my fear before continuing. "I'm sure that a hot young thing like yourself could use a good fuck. Hell, you even said yourself that it's been awhile since you've had a dick stuck in you. How about it? You be a good little hostess, fix me some food, shower with me, and I'll give you the fucking of your life?"

"Yes," I weakily answered. At this point I felt that it was better to go along with him than try to resist him. And to be honest, I did want him to "give me the fucking of my life."

Zack watched me closely as I cooked supper. After eating, he again closely watched me as I found some of my dad's old clothes that I thought would fit him. Grabbing some towels and washclothes, we headed to the bathroom together. The shower was big enough for five people to comfortably bathe together. It even had a seat where two people could comfortabley sit side by side. Sliding the clear glass door open, I set the water to a warm temp and then closed it back. Zack had me to watch him as he undressed. His eight inch cock was fully erect. He then stroked it as he lustfully watch me undress in front of him.

Getting into the shower, Zack soaped up his hands. Standing behind me, he rubbed his lathered hands over my breasts and stomach. Whispering into my ear he asked, "What is your name? You know mine, so what is your's?"

"Shelly," I moaned as he continued to run his soapy hands over me, "Shelly Blain." His right hand moved down between my legs and rubbed my natural pussy. My head tilted back with pleasure. "Oh, Zack," I moaned into his ear.

"MMM Shelly. You're body is perfect. Your pussy is so hot and it's not from the water either."

I moaned louder as he pushed his finger in me, rubbing my clit hard as he did. In a few short minutes, I was cumming. Pulling his finger out, he moaned as he tasted me.

"I want to watch you bathe."

I bathed in front of him, washing all of my body as if I was alone. He moaned as the water flowed through my long brown hair. Opening my blue eyes, I watched as he too washed himself as if I wasn't there. When we were done bathing, Zach lead me over to the shower seat and sat down. I climbed on him without being told to. I just had to have him in me. Straddleing him, I pushed my hot, wet pussy down onto his eight inches and rode. His cock felt so good and I moaned as I rode. Soon my rhthem increased and my tits began to bounce in front of his face. Zach took turns at catching and sucking each one. I rode him for several minutes, cumming multiply times.

Zach had me stand up. He then pushed me up against the wall of the shower. Lifting me up, he reentered me. I wrapped my legs around him as he gave me the best fucking of my life. He pounded away at my pussy, causing me to climax over and over again. I was indeed getting the best fucking I had ever had. He pushed me harder and harder against the wall as he pushed his eight inches deeper and deeper into me. I soon felt him release inside of me, yelling "FUCK YEAH" into the air as he did. This was just the first time of a long night of fucking.
Old 09-07-2005, 04:58 PM
Married Couple

After fucking in the shower, Zack put on the clothes that I had found, but he wouldn't let me put any back on though. He said that he wanted to see as much of a naked woman as he could before he caught and sent back to prision. I didn't mind any. I would prefer to go naked 24/7 if I could. Six hours had now passed since our shower and I could tell that Zack was ready for some more.

When I came out from using the bathroom, he was sitting naked on the couch and was stroking his full eight inches. Upon reaching the couch, I straddled him, but didn't sit down his cock. Zack held my body close to his and buried his face in my breasts, rubbing it between them. "MMM," he moaned. He then took my left tit into his mouth and sucked. He sucked on it as if it was the last time he would have one in his mouth. His toungue worked around my nipple, causing it to became so hard that it hurt. With his teeth he lightly bit and pulled at it. I let out a barely audible gasp as he did. Again he sucked. He then turned his attention to my right one and sucked it. After getting that nipple so hard that it hurt too, he blew on it. Even though the air around us was hot, his blow on my nipple was cold and felt good. He then bit and pulled at it like he had the left one. Again, a barely audible gasp was released. Zack's hand moved between my legs and rubbed my clit hard.

"Oh God," I moaned as my head fell bad and I climaxed.

"Suck me, Shelly."

Getting on my knees between his legs, I slowly stroked him before placing him into my mouth. His thick shaft felt good as my lips moved over it. A moan came from both of us. My pace increased and Zack placed his hand on my head, forcing my mouth to go further.

"That's it, Shelly. Oh yeah. Oh Yeah. OH FUCK YEAH!"

I continued to suck him until I felt him exploded in my mouth. After swallowing every drop, I sat down next to him on the couch.

"Oh shit, Shelly. That felt so good," he said smiling at me.

I laid back onto the arm rest and spread my legs. Zack now had a good view of my wet pussy and I could tell that he wanted it. Laying down between them, he slowly lick up my clit. I arched my back as he did. His tongue circle my swollen clit before flicking it.

"Oh Zack," I screamed as I ran my fingers through his hair. Wrapping his arms around my hips he pulled me closer to him. In return, I pushed his face harder into me. Zack shook his head feriously causing me to scream again. He moaned too when he felt my juices flow. Zack again flicked my clit with his tongue. He then stuck it into me and wiggle it around, tasting every area of my inside.

"Yes. Yes. Oh God, Zach. I've never been ate like this before. Oh fuck yes."

Zack sat up quickly and pulled my hips to him. After placing my legs over his shoulders, he roughly entered me. As he fucked me he said, "Did you know that your father was the lawyer that put me away? And now I'm fucking his little girl just like I told him I would. That's right, Shelly, it was your dad who sent me to prision. Now, I'm gonna spend the rest of my life fucking the living shit out of you."

Oh, I was so turned on. I wanted him to do it too. For several long minutes, Zack worked himself in and out of me. Each in thrust was hard and deep. I screamed from both the pleasure and the pain. Pulling out, he flipped me onto my stomach and spread my legs wide. With me still laying on my stomach, he shoved himself back into me. Again he talked to me as he fucked me.

"Damn your so fucking tight, Shelly. I just wish your dad was here to see me fucking his daughter. MMM That would've been to icing on the cake. Him wathcing his little girl being fucked roughly by the rapist he put away."

"Fuck me," I screamed. "Fuck me as if he was watching. Oh Zack, please fuck me."

Zack rammed himself in me he hard. Again, I heard him scream "OH FUCK" AS HE CAME.
Old 09-08-2005, 07:25 AM
Married Couple

After laying inside of me for several minutes, Zach pulled out and sat back down on the couch. I rolled over onto my back. It was nearing dark and once again he watched me as I cooked. As we ate, he asked me questions about my dad and what it was like growing up with him.

"Did you know that he passed away a few weeks ago," I asked.

"No. I sure didn't," he said smiling. I could tell that he was far from heart broken at hearing the news. "What do you plan to do now that your parents are dead?"

I could tell that he was leading somewhere with this question.

"Why do ask," I asked him.

Looking straight at me, he smiled. "Like I said before, I plan on fucking you for the rest of my life." Zack pulled me close to him. "The last broadcast that was on the radio said that I had been seen closer to the Canadian boarder and the law thought that I might be planning to cross over into Canada. I figure that since there looking up there, I'd head south to Old Mexico. You know, like the Old West outlaws use to do" Zack ran his fingers along the side of my face before continueing. "You see, Shelly, you will be going with me. You can tell your friends that you plan to travel for a little while. Once we reach Old Mexico you can empty out your banking accounts. I speak fluient Spanish, so that is taken care of."

My head was swimming. I had a job, friends, and a life here. How could Zack expect me to just drop my life and do as he said. The next few hours was spent in silence as Zack planned everything out. When dusk had settled in he took my hand and said, "Lead the way to your bedroom. We'll be leaving in the morning, so we need to get to bed."

I lead the way to my upstairs bedroom. I was still naked due to the fact that I still hadn't been allowed to put any clothes on. I turned the covers down and laid very sexy like on the bed as Zack quickly stripped. He kissed me as climbed on top of me.

"I think one more round is needed before we fall asleep, don't you?" This was more of an order than it was a question. As you can well guess, my answer was "yes". "This time," he said, "we will take it slow and easy. I want to pleasure a woman for a change, instead of her pleasuring me."

Zack deeply kissed me as his hand fondled my breasts before slowly moving down to pussy. I moaned as he rubbed my clit. Zack did take his time. For several minutes we slowly played with each other. I had never had a lover to make me cum as much as he did and this was just fore play.

Pulling away from our kiss, he licked his way down my neck to my breasts. He would massage one as he sucked and played with the other. His tongued circle my already hard nipples, flicking them occassionaly. The way he sucked them drove me crazy and I again orgismed. I ran my fingers lightly through his hair. His moans grew louder as I did.

With my fingers still in his hair, he kissed his way down my stomach. My fingers slipped from his hair as he kissed the inner sides of my thighs. Again, this drove me crazy and I came. Zack now turned his attention to my swollen clit. His tongue circled and flicked it. He moaned as he tasted my pussy juices. Grabbing the pillow above my head, I arched my back and moaned, "Oh Zack." His tongue once again made it's way into me and I squirmed. Pushing his finger into me, he again flicked my swollen clit, bringing me to climax once more.

With a satisifed look on his face, he again climbed on top of me. "Nice and slow," he said as his full eight inches pushed into me. Zack watched my face as he slowly pumped in and out of me. Slowly he would pull out and then just as slowly, push back deeply in. This was defiantely better than the other two times. He knew how to hit all of the right spots and hit them he did. For nearly thirty minutes, Zack make slow love to me before putting me on top of him.

At first I slowly rode him, but soon my rhythem increased. Remember a position I had read about, I placed my feet on the bed and sat on him in a squatted position. This positioned proved to be just as pleasurable as the article had said it was. Zack smiled as I brought myself to climax mulitple times before collapsing on him. Once on my back again, Zack pushed back into me. His pace was slower than what it had been the first two times, but faster than previous. For another fifteen minutes, he slowly fucked me. This time only a low moan signaled that he was cumming as I, for the third time, felt him as he exploded inside of me. We had hardly said a word to each other as we had sex this time, but it was truly the best one yet. Gently putting his full weight on me, we fell asleep in that position.

Two weeks later, I found myself deep in Old Mexico. And Zack did just as he said he would do. He spent the rest of his life fucking me.