Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-07-2006, 09:45 AM
Banned

Over Forty and Addictive

An advance story preview from

The Chapters of Ecstasy
Coming soon from Javon64

Over Forty and Addictive

There my dumb ass was again fucking the shit out of the same married woman I swore to myself three times I would leave alone. “Yeahhh, Yeahhh, fuck me with that big dick. I want to see it drip”, she would scream these same words every Saturday night, while I pounded away in what had to be the best pussy of my young 23 year old life.

Her name was Mrs. Dawson, a curvy12th grade English teacher at Booker T. Washington High School—a school I might add that I attended not even six years ago. Though, back then the teachers didn’t come packaged quite like Mrs. Dawson. For a woman in her late forties, she had it going on. Hips and thighs that gave others the impression she was more of a seasoned stripper, or some retired Hip Hop Video Vixen—rather than a regular suburban school teacher and housewife. I’ve known Mrs. Dawson now for about 10 years and still find myself masturbating to her just the same way I done as a child. The only difference is that now when I masturbate, I’m usually fantasizing about all the amazing sex she and I often engaged in. Maybe that’s why it’s so hard to stay away from her—although I know it’s the right thing to do. If only I could find the strength to leave her, once and for all.

This Saturday night would be no different from the others—except for maybe the scenario she wanted me act out. Each week she likes to fulfill a different sexual fantasy by role playing. She said the reason she loves role playing so much is because through it, she can explore every hidden desire that her husband was never open enough to do. In the beginning I was new to all of this stuff, as far as acting out sexual fantasies and such. I didn’t really have many fantasies other than the typical boyhood threesome fantasy, but that soon changed. Role playing with Mrs. Dawson opened up a sexual world I never knew existed. It got to the point that I anxiously anticipate her arrival to my place every Saturday, to see what new kinky sex act she wanted to act out. This week I was suppose to pretend that I was one of her horny little out of control students that had a crush on her. I was game.

As soon as she arrived at my apartment the game was to begin. She tapped gently on my door as usual, as not to alert any of my neighbors—or anyone else that might possibly know her. It’s such a small world you can never be too careful. Especially in Virginia! I always knew when it was her at my door by the sound her wedding ring made against the hard wood. We were always extremely covert when sneaking around because we never knew who was watching us—or from where. We had our own special knock and everything. Although it was understood that every Saturday night at 9 o’clock sharp, she would be at my place—she would still phone from the parking lot before coming up. Although no one had ever been at my place during her scheduled time, it was still crucial that we were absolutely certain none of my friends had just so happened to stop by. When she knocked, I was so horny that when I opened the door my hand was trembling. I had waited all week long for this day. “Mrs. Dawson! What brings you by my house?” I said, jumping straight into scene with a surprised look; trying to control the obvious hard on growing within my track pants. She was wearing a navy blue business skirt that showed off every one of her voluptuous curves, with a suit jacket and blue stockings to match. In her right hand was a black brief case with slightly bulged sides, indicating something other than school work inside.

”Darryl you know exactly why I’m here. Are your mom and dad at home?” she said sternly with an expression that left no room for a smile nor grin. Mrs. Dawson was so good at role playing that it was often hard to tell when she was being serious or acting.

“They’re both at work for at least another hour, ma’am.” I explained, playing my role the bad student.

“I guess I’m going to have to just wait until they get home”, she responded, while making her way over to my love seat to sit down. My cock continued to swell even more—just slightly past its normal eight inch peak. I watched her donkey of an ass switch across my carpet as though entranced. Her blue skirt was so tight that her juicy ass seemed to be fighting stitch upon stitch to split the seams. My dick has never been so hard. After sitting down she told me how disappointed she was that my grades were slipping. This she did while removing her suit jacket, so I could see her hard nipples, which were visible through her silk blouse. She was seated in the love seat directly across from the couch where I now sat. She sat facing me with her partly open brief case on top of her lap, and her legs slightly parted revealing her panty less crotch. From where I was sitting, I could easily see where her silk blue thigh highs stopped and her shaven pussy hairs began. I thought I was going to pass out from the frustration I was so aroused. How much longer could I play this fucking game, frustratingly I questioned? Just then she withdrew a wooden paddle with black tape wrapped around its handle from her partly open case. This was certainly a new twist from our normal routine scenarios, but I was even more aroused, now.

“What’s that for, teacher?” I asked in what I considered to be my best nervous impersonation. Without saying a word she just took the paddle out and politely sat her brief case beside the chair. Next, I eagerly watched as she gently took off each of her blue high heeled shoes and placed them along side her brief case. She’s always known that stockings and feet were my weakness—that was thee point of the outfit in the first place—but I wasn’t complaining. My dick was so hard by now that the front of my track pants resembled the steep slopes of, Mount Everest. Since there was no point hiding it any longer, I withdrew my beaming hard cock from its polyester prison, and began stroking it vigorously like a boy scout rubbing two sticks together. By the look on her face I could tell that my jerking off was arousing her.

“What the hell are you doing, Darryl?” she yelled sternly—slapping the wooden paddle against the arm of the love seat. I jerked slightly from the sudden sound of her paddle, but I just stroked my hard cock even more. Obedience was never one of my stronger qualities. Mrs. Dawson jumped up and stormed over to the couch and grabbed me by the wrist and yanked it away from my swollen dick. This student teacher scenario was really starting to get me off.

“You need to be taught some manners—and since your parents aren’t doing a good job— I’ll just have to do it!” she told me. She then made me stand up and face the back of the couch, and bend over. I was like “Huh”! But more curious to where all of this was leading. Following her orders, I bent over and touched the back of the couch. My pants were half way down and my ass was tooted out when I felt the first sting from her wooden disciplinarian. “Shit!” I yelled as the wood made contact with my tender butt cheeks. I could scream all I wanted, but Mrs. Dawson wasn’t passing out any sympathy. She was actually taking pleasure from my obvious pain, while unbuttoning her blouse. I glanced back over my shoulder at her lovely 38D breast dangling freely against one another. This more than took my mind off my throbbing butt cheeks.

Mrs. Dawson was an extremely kinky lady. She made me take off my shirt so she could rub her titties across my back. This got her off some how. She liked to play with my dick from behind, while she licked my ass—loving the idea that I couldn’t push her away. Feeling powerless never felt so fucking good. I was instructed to say out loud the words, I’m sorry Mrs. Dawson for pulling my dick out—each time she hit me—and she might let me fuck her. “SMACK,” the sound of my ass went as she hit me again. This time it was much harder, and while rubbing her protruding clit in a circler motion. My ass was on fire—but none-the-less; I repeated verbatim every word she wanted to hear. After all, I wanted so badly to fuck her. After three more lashes to my buttocks, which was now red and sore, she told me that the only way she could see my grades improve was if I gave her a real good fucking. And that’s what she got.

By the time I turned around to fuck Mrs. Dawson’s damp pussy, my dick was aching from being stiff so long. “Turn your ass around”, I commanded in a stern, but overanxious tone. I then pushed her face first, down on the couch leaving only her ass poking out. I was too horny and anxious to take her skirt completely off, so I pulled it up as far as it would stretch over her plump round ass. I jumped out of my pants like I was being timed.

“Put your dick in before your parents get back, Darryl”, she groaned. “Fuck Mrs. Dawson with that rock hard dick!” With every nasty word my dick seemed to stiffen and ache more. She was about to get way more than she bargained for tonight. Dick in hand, I mounted Mrs. Dawson’s aged to perfection ass like The Lone Ranger did his horse Silver before riding off into the sunset. I’d never seen her pussy this wet before. She squirmed and moaned as I dry humped her ass crack with over eight inches of sinning madness. She twitched and jerked as my tongue licked her moist spine from top to bottom. In the back of my mind I knew what we were doing was a carnal sin—but like so many times before my flesh was overpowering what little morals I had.

Normally when we would get together we would never dare have unprotected sex, but not tonight. Tonight her pussy was so wet that my dick slipped right in before either of us could stop. “My God”, I cried out as my dick disappeared inch by inch into Mrs. Dawson’s addictive honey pot.

“That’s it you naughty boy...Work for that grade”, she moaned. My dick made contact with the bottom of her soaking wet insides like it was destiny.

“Stir that juicy stuff”, she murmured—ramming her sweaty ass back against my pelvis. The loud wet pity pat sounds of two sweaty bodies in heat could be heard smacking throughout my one bedroom apartment. In a circler motion I rolled my hips as though I were a trained exotic dancer. My cock dominated the insides of her wet pussy like it hand home field advantage. I was determined to do as my teacher asked, and stir that good stuff. “Yeahh, that’s it—get it! GET IT GOOD!” She yelled, spreading her ass cheeks far apart with both hands. She wanted whatever cock that was left over inside of her and she was determined to get it.

Pushing her completely down onto her stomach, I crumpled the back ends of her damp blouse into a tight fist and pulled her close. With my other hand I decided to intensify the already heated moment by reaching underneath us both, and massaging her clit. She didn’t know it but I was preparing to fuck living daylights out of her. As I rubbed her clit her warm juices poured out onto my fingers like lukewarm cream. With every thrust of my energetic cock, I continued my manual teasing of her clit, driving Mrs. Dawson. “Can I get an A now Mrs. Dawson?”

Before she could even reply, I passionately moaned louder, “Are you still…going to tell my parents now…Ahhhh—you nasty fucking teacher?” Grudgingly I yanked back on her blouse, while shoving my dick deeper and deeper; forcing her to acknowledge that she could feel my wet balls dangling against her clit. Seeing her trail of excitement covering my shaft was driving me insane—when suddenly she screamed out, “When you get ready to cum… I want to hear you say I’m cumming… Mrs. Dawson, all in your fat—funky ass!” And with those words we both uncontrollably fucked as if the nut we were both seeking would make up for all our deceitful lies. I pounded and pounded her as she gripped the side of the couch with one hand and slid the other down into the side of the cushion. Then, while accompanied by one of the ugliest tightly balled cum faces I’d ever seen, she let out the loudest scream I’d every heard her muster. She screamed oh my God several times as her pussy started contracting non-stop—pumping warm spunk all over my drenched cock and balls.

Overexcited now and barely able to hold back my week’s load of nut any longer—I ferociously pounded her apple shaped ass with everything I had left. Faster, faster, she kept screaming as I was nearing what felt like an orgasm from hell. The sound of my cock vigorously sliding in and out of her pussy was taking me to the point of no return—when I screamed out to the top of my lungs, the words that would forever change my life, and hers. “I’m cumming Mrs. Dawson… I’m cumming! All in—that fat FUNKY ASS!” And shot what had to be the biggest load of cum I’d ever shot in my whole life. I felt like I leaving this world as my cock pumped loads of cum all up inside her already cum filled cavern. Loose runny sperm was dripping all over her ass, legs, and my carpet. After that near two minute release the two of us realized what really had just happened—and panic set in. I must be out my fucking mind, I thought to myself. A combination of her cum and mine continued to ooze from Mrs. Dawson’s worn out pussy as she remained face down on my couch in shock, and even more fear. To make matters even worse someone started pounding on my door—not even five minutes after we were done. She and I both cringed at the thought that whoever this was at the door could have possibly heard me calling her name, as I screamed out in ecstasy.

They continued to pound and pound away on the door. Whoever it was must really want me bad, she and I thought nervously to ourselves. “Darryl, I know you’re fucking in there—I heard ya’ll halfway down the entire fucking hallway”, the agitated voice yelled. We both sat quietly unable to breath, now in fear of what was sounding like a familiar voice. Once we got a good listen at the voice again, both Mrs. Dawson’s life and mine felt destined for the morning obituaries.

The angry voice hit a little too close to home for the both of us. “Is that—”, was the only two words Mrs. Dawson’s mouth needed to say, before we both realized who the voiced on the other side of the door belonged to. The only question was what in God’s name were we going to do now? I can’t think of too many ways to tell your best friend that you’ve been fucking the shit out of his mother on a weekly basis can you?