Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-06-2023, 05:06 PM

Father and daughter love for each other

Every father thinks that there is something very special about any daughter of his. He loves them from their birth and watches them grow, shares with them all the difficulties of growing up, and finally sees them leave the nest to continue with their own lives. There is a love, a special kind of love, that means that they will always be there for eachother. A love which gives each the desire to comfort and protect eachother in times of need, sadness or distress. Sometimes this love goes further to the point when a greater physical love plays a part.

This story reaches that point and beyond. Andrew had worked hard all his life without too much to show for it. True, he had a reasonable income, nice house and a few good friends but there was a gap, a void that needed filling. For many years this gap had been filled by his little daughter Alison. He worked to provide for her, his life was scheduled to give her what she needed. Many people would say that Andrew gave her everything she wanted, but that was not true. He knew that he would do her no favors by spoiling her. He gave her everything that she would need in life -- education and love. As she grew she became more independent. A maturing girl loves her father no less than before, but she begins to want to strike out on her own. She has friends with whom she can go places without the need of a chaperone. She can do more of her schoolwork without help. She wants to choose her clothes for herself. In short she requires less of her parents, relying on her own initiative and resources. Alison was no different from other girls in this but it created a problem for Andrew. The more she did on her own the more the loneliness set in for him. A feeling of envy or maybe rejection, a feeling that his usefulness had come to an end. It was then that he found that his love for Alison began to change. The pair of them had lived alone since Ali was three years old. Her mother had died in a car crash and left the two of them with but eachother. Andrew always knew that part of his wife would always live on in Alison. By now she was a beautiful, intelligent young girl just beginning to develop into a young woman. Andrew began to notice her looks more and more, he could not help thinking of her mother who had been a beauty.

She was beginning to develop the same look that he had fallen for with his wife so many years ago. Ali had the most gorgeous red hair which fell just over her shoulders and bounced and flowed as she walked. Her eyes were a hypnotic green that could fix you to the spot and then gleam at you sending a shiver of happiness right through your whole body. Her face was accentuated with the lightest of freckles on each cheek. Andrew loved the way they rose and fell as she smiled or laughed. She would wear jeans and t-shirts most of the time but on special occasions she would wear the black dress that used to be her mother's. Now that she was older it fitted her frame so much better. She was wearing this dress when he first noticed the change happening in him. As she stood in the hallway waiting to go to a neighbor's Christmas party he looked at her. His eyes took in the lovely body that was growing inside that dress. Her tiny, little breasts were just pushing the black material away from her body. They bobbled slightly as she moved. The material clung more to her hips, molding itself around the curves of her growing body. Andrew felt a slight stirring in his loins. Embarrassed, he looked away and rebuked himself for looking at his young daughter in such a way. They went to the party and both had a good time, laughing and joking with their friends and neighbors. All through that evening Andrew found himself looking at his daughter more and more. He noticed the way she tossed her hair when she laughed, the way she smiled and let her eyes beam as she spoke to him or looked at him from across the room. As they made their way home he felt un-nerved by the whole experience.

Once home they both showered and went to bed. Over the course of the next few months Andrew began to feel more attracted to his daughter. He would watch as she walked round the house in just her bra and panties in the search for clothes to wear. He watched as she swam in her bikini at the local pool. He watched as she removed her clothes after she had come in from school during a storm. At night he would think of her young body and fantasise about seeing her completely naked. He made sure that he was always around "just changing a light bulb" or "fixing the carpet" outside the bathroom when she had a bath or shower -- hoping to catch a glimpse of her young, wet body as she returned to her room to dry and dress. Alison was getting to the stage where she was self-conscious of her body and was keeping it more and more covered up. Andrew's response was calculated. He began to show her his body. At first it was purely by accident when dressing one morning, then he would plan each encounter. This started when she was old and by the time she older she was used to seeing her father naked walking to and from the bathroom or getting changed to go out. The frustration and guilt was building inside Andrew. He loved his daughter, but wished there could be some greater way to show this love. He dreamt of making love to her as he had done with her mother. he would masturbate at night thinking of his daughter and being locked together in a loving embrace and sharing a physical love for eachother. Ali, on the other hand, had not even noticed her father in that way, in fact she rarely even thought of boys except in a romantic way. The few sexual thoughts she had were reserved for some singer or sportsman or other who had appeared in the teen magazines recently. She had wondered what sex would be like and had massaged her vagina, but it really was not something that was ready to take a major part in her life. She had kissed a few boys at school and had even let one of them feel her tender breasts, but she had gotten scared and that was where it had stopped.

On this particular day Andrew had been fixing something in the kitchen and Ali had come home from school and gone upstairs into his bedroom to use the telephone away from all the noise. She lay back on the bed and talked to her friend Elspeth. They talked about school, the coming holidays and what Elspeth wanted for her birthday. Whilst they talked Andrew finished working and came upstairs to have a shower before their evening meal. He stopped short of the bedroom door and listened in to the conversation for a short while. It was really quite uninteresting, but he was beginning to develop a plan. He walked into the room and saw Ali propped up on the bed by three pillows. She just smiled at him and continued talking. As he looked at her he could see that her legs were raised and slightly parted. She was showing her pink panties. Andrew looked for just a brief moment, imagining the young mound hidden from view. He felt his prick shudder and then grow under his jeans, pressing hard against the top of his shorts. His mind raced, "It's now or never" he thought to himself and started to undress. Ali took no notice. She had witnessed this many times before and carried on talking on the phone. Andrew quickly stripped down to his shorts. He turned slightly so that he was in profile to Ali and slipped his fingers into the waistband. With one quick movement he slid the shorts down to his knees. His manhood stood proudly to attention. Ali was in the middle of talking about a science test they would be having on Monday. She glanced up and looked at the naked form in front of her. Andrew heard her stop speaking for a brief second, then heard her say, "Sorry, what was I talking about?" He was quite disappointed with her reaction. She calmly picked up the thread of her conversation and continued. He walked over to the closet and took out a robe and towel, then headed for the bathroom. For a few minutes he stood thinking what a fool he had been. His erection had diminished in the face of rejection. He rinsed the soap from his body and left the shower. As he rubbed the towel over his body he heard Ali call to him from outside the bathroom. "Daddy?" "I'm in here, sweetheart," he replied. "Door's open." Ali walked into the room and eyed him up and down. "What's the matter?" asked Andrew. "Nothing," she replied, then added, "Where's your thing gone?" "What thing?" "Your penis. When I saw it in the bedroom it was standing up and looked all long." "Oh, I had an erection, but it's gone now." Andrew was trying hard to fight it but he was losing the battle. Slowly the blood flowed and his prick started to rise again. "I thought that men only got an erection when they had sex.
Old 12-06-2023, 05:06 PM

Part2

Why did you have one?" she asked in all innocence. "W-well," he stammered, "men do get turned on by lots of things. Even just thinking of sex." "Were you thinking of sex then?" she asked, and then not waiting for a reply, continued, "but you don't have sex, do you?" At this point Andrew had reached a full erection which he covered neatly with the towel. He wanted her. He wanted to show her his love. It was true that he had not had sex for years and years, and now he felt the yearning to experience the love that two people can share together. He wanted to share the pleasure with his own daughter. "How old are you now, Honey?" he asked. "You know how old I am, Daddy." "Well, I think that you're old enough to understand what happens between men and women -- you're nearly a woman yourself." "I know all that stuff," she said curtly, "they teach us all about it at school and I do talk to my friends, you know!" "I've got to tell you something, Ali," he continued. "I'm only human. and you said yourself that I haven't had sex for a long time. You know how I loved your mother and how nobody else would do. Hell, I don't even date!" he paused for a moment, then took a deep breath and said: "For a little while now I have noticed you growing up and you have made me start feeling aroused again." "Daddy!" cried Alison. "I'm your daughter!" "I know, sweetheart, but you are so beautiful and I love you so much, my mind and body just can't ignore it. It's not easy for me. I have missed your mother so much, but after a while I didn't feel any need for sex, not if it was without her, but now I am beginning to remember.

It's all coming back. You must remember that it was love that created you." Ali felt so sorry for her father. She couldn't bear to think of him being sad and so she rushed across the room and flung her arms around his neck. "I love you, daddy, you know I do!" she sobbed, the tears began to run down her face and fall onto Andrew's chest. He gripped her tightly with both hands. The towel slipped to the floor and Ali felt the stab of his hardness on her belly. She moved her head down slightly to see what was pressing against her. She had never seen an erection before and looked closely at it while pretending to still have her face pressed into his chest. The wetness of his body was making her school clothes damp. She could feel the water seeping into her blouse and skirt. For a full minute they stood and hugged eachother, then Andrew broke the silence. "I saw you sitting on the bed when you were on the phone to Elspeth. You had your legs apart and I could see your panties. I started to imagine things -- you know -- seeing you. I just couldn't help it. And now you are here and it's happening again." Ali was confused and upset. How could her own father be turned on by her? She was not much more than a child and didn't have that much to look at, but the warmth of his embrace was wonderful. It felt as if she was so safe.

She thought of her father who by this time was sobbing quietly too, his sobbing a mixture of pleasure and guilt all rolled into one. She so wanted him to be back to 'normal', the smiling, joking father who loved her so much. She felt a sensation building up inside her as she clung to him. She couldn't really understand why she felt the way she did, but it just seemed that she had to do something. Ali broke free from her father's embrace and took two paces backward. She stood in front of him, staring with those big green eyes of hers. She so wanted to help him. She thought for a second and without taking her eyes away from his she reached round and unfastened her school skirt. It gently slipped to the floor revealing the little pink bikini panties. Andrew looked down at her. He could see the lovely mound between her legs and this made his penis twitch all the more. Ali knew she was having the right effect and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She opened it and slipped it from her shoulders. Andrew looked as her small firm breasts appeared held tightly in her bra. He could see the outline of her nipples pressing against the fabric. His erection jolted again. She had come this far and there would be no stopping now. Ali reached behind her back and uncoupled the straps, then thrusting her shoulders forward flipped the straps forwards and down until she was just holding the cloth infront of her. With one deft movement she threw her arms forward and let the bra slide down her arms and land on the floor at his feet. She let her arms drop to her sides, exposing her naked breasts to him. Andrew gasped a little as the small mounds came into view. They were beautifully round and firm, pointing towards him. Her nipples were a pinkish brown and were beginning to swell a little. Ali felt the change and looked at her breasts. This hadn't happened before without her rubbing them. She looked at her father and how he was examining every inch of her with his gaze. He looked so handsome, so kind, so caring -so much like her 'old' daddy. Finally, Ali took a deep breath.

She hooked her thumbs into the top of her panties and bent forwards, sliding them to the floor. She stepped out of them and stood up, her mound exposed to his view. He let his eyes roam over his daughter's sex, fascinated by the crop of fine red hair that covered the long, darker slit that disappeared between her closed thighs. Ali sensed his probing and spread her legs slightly so that he could see more. Andrew's body quivered. He was so close to coming right there. "Can - Can I touch you, darling?" he asked in a soft voice. "Yes, Daddy, but please be gentle," came the reply. He moved forward and placed his right hand on top of her head, gently stroking her lovely hair. He reached forward with his other hand and brushed her cheek. Now with growing confidence he swept her hair away from her face and gazed into her eyes. God -- how beautiful. His hands continued down over her body, gently caressing her soft skin. Her shoulders, arms, side. thighs, belly. He paused for a moment. Still looking deep into those hypnotic eyes he placed his fingers lightly on her firm young breast. He traced small circular patterns all around then concentrated on the protruding nipple. Each time he brushed past it Ali breathed a little harder. He noticed the change in her face, it had mellowed as she felt a wave of pleasure drift through her body. Her eyes were slightly glazed. Her breathing grew ever faster and the stiffness slowly melted away from her body. She was enjoying this new experience. Andrew continued to move his other hand downwards, letting his finger slip gently into and out of her navel, then down further until he felt the soft mat of her whispy pubic hair. He cupped his hand and moved further so that her entire mound was now under his fingers. Ali let out a little gasp as he slowly moved his hand up and down, brushing the light covering of hair as he did so. He then let his middle finger stiffen and slide into the folds of her skin.

She gasped again as he tenderly worked on her little clitoris which grew ever harder to his touch. He moved his head towards her and kissed the top of her sweet head, taking in the smell of her hair. She moved her head back and kissed him squarely on the mouth -a baby kiss, a little girl's kiss, a daughter's kiss. "I love you, sweetheart," he moaned. "I love you so, so much." "Oh, Daddy... Daddy!" came her breathless reply. With that he picked up her little body and carried her from the bathroom, leaving a pile of discarded clothes on the floor. As he walked he thought of a book he had read. It contained a passage where a father seduces his young daughter and finally takes her virginity. He remembered how the little girl had shouted, "Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me harder." and that the man had replied, "Take Daddy's prick, Honey, let me fill your cunt, and I'll fill you with my cum. Squeeze your cunt, let me fuck your cunt." Andrew thought how different it would be for him and Ali. He didn't want all this 'dirty' talk. This situation was born out of love, not the lust of an older man for a small, virgin body. He carried her into his bedroom and laid her on the bed. He moved the pillows to make it more comfortable for her. She lay there, looking up at him with her big, watery green eyes. She tossed her hair back in that way he loved so much and smiled at him. He moved her legs apart and gently rubbed her bud again.

He could feel the wetness of her juices on his hand. He slowly inserted one finger between the lips and searched for the entrance to her love hole. Ali was breathing faster again, and was beginning to make involuntary movements with her hips. Suddenly his finger slipped deep into her and her hips bucked. She let out a whimper and moaned as his finger moved in and out of her body. He could feel her muscles tense slightly -- she was going to come. He stopped short and slid his finger from her body. She relaxed slightly, her eyes now closed in concentration as the pleasure radiated through her body. Ali did not know that it could feel so good. She continued to move and twitch as if he still had his finger inside her. Without warning she shuddered as she felt Andrew's fingers pull the lips of her labia apart and insert his tongue. He lapped at the opening to her vagina, taking in all the tastes and aromas of her young sex, then started making longer strokes and caressed her clitoris. She cried out even louder as his tongue delivered pleasure to her clit with every lick. He could feel her juices flowing freely around his nose and mouth and pressed his face hard into her mound. Ali's body was moving with more urgency now, matching the movements of his probing tongue with thrusts of her hips. She moaned rhythmically in time with her bucking, the volume gradually increasing as the speed of the motions increased. Andrew could feel her body begin to tense as she approached her first orgasm. He felt her body stiffen, her back arch and her hips press hard into his face without retreating. Ali let out a louder moan and felt the warm pleasant ripple of orgasm surge through her body, then the second surge that she thought was going to blow her mind. Andrew gently lapped at the extra flow of juices that came with his daughter's climax. For a few seconds the pair clung to eachother then Ali relaxed and fell back onto the bed. "Oh, Daddy!" she cried, "That felt so good, I have never felt like that before." "That's an orgasm, sweetheart. It's a wonderful feeling." Ali looked at her father's body standing at the end of the bed in front of her. His erection had not diminished and as she looked at his body his penis quivered. She slipped off the bed and moved towards her father. She reached out a hand and with a degree of trepidation took his erection in her hand. She felt the involuntary jerks as she touched it. She turned him round and pushed him back towards the bed.

As the backs of his legs touched the bed he sank down in front of her. She sank to her knees, and taking a deep breath took the first couple of inches into her mouth. She had never done this before, never even dreamed of doing this before, but had read about it being done and so thought that it was the thing to do in this situation. Her inexperience made the act all the more exciting for Andrew. He moaned loudly as her lips pushed backwards and forwards across the head of his manhood. Gradually more and more of his length disappeared into her small mouth. She stopped for a second as the tip prodded the back of her throat almost making her gag. She pulled away then started to kiss and lick its entire length. Working her mouth over the head again she used her tongue, licking all around the swollen head and around the crease that lies just below it. Andrew's moans grew more urgent and his hips started bucking as hers had done. The waves of pleasure started rushing through his body and down into his scrotum. He felt them tighten. "I'm gonna come, darling." he moaned, and with that his penis twitched and the first spurt shot from the end and coated the roof of her mouth.

Ali was both surprised and a little frightened as she felt his cream wash round her mouth. A second, longer spurt hit the back of her throat and she moved her head back making room to swallow his load. The final few drops of cum dripped from the end of his penis and landed on her tongue. She licked round removing all trace of his seed and sat back on the floor in front of him, smiling the broad, childish smile that he loved so much. She moved her tongue round inside her mouth, feeling for the drops of cum that she hadn't swallowed. She worked them against the roof of her mouth tasting the taste of man for the first time. Right in front of her eyes his erection ebbed away and he lay back on the bed panting. It had been the most wonderful experience of his life. His young daughter had pleasured him in a way no woman had ever done -- and that included his much missed wife. Ali got up and moved onto the bed next to him. For the next twenty minutes nothing was said. She felt a warm glow inside her, a great feeling that she had been able to help her father, and at the same time a feeling that she had been fulfilled in some way. She had grown up so much in the last half hour.

Andrew held her in his arms and stared at the ceiling. The guilt had all but gone as he realized that she had thoroughly enjoyed their love. He let one hand move down and started stroking her little clit again. She moaned, almost purred, as she felt his touch and reciprocated by taking his limp penis in her fingers, lightly rolling it around. Gradually it began to grow in her little palm. He knew what was next. "Sweetheart," he spoke with a soft, caring voice. "Would you like us to make love properly?" "Will it hurt, Daddy?" she replied. "It seems so big and I'm still only quite small." "It might hurt a little at first," he admitted. "You see, you're still a virgin and you have a small film of skin inside you to protect the uppermost parts of your young vagina when you're litle. I'll have to break through this before we can make love properly. Every girl has to break her maidenhood at some time." Not every girl has it done by her father, she thought! Andrew moved her around on the large bed so that he was directly between her thighs. He gently rubbed her clitoris again, and feeling the juice begin to flow guided his manhood towards her. She lay transfixed, waiting for the pain to come. He entered her a little way and made small movements to stimulate her more. He did not want to hurt her. He moved in slightly further and felt the tip of his penis touch the covering of skin. Ali jumped a little as she felt his touch. He took all his weight on his left forearm so that he could stroke her hair reassuringly with his free hand, then with one swift movement he thrust forward and broke through. She cried out as the pain hit her but relaxed soon afterwards thinking to herself that it had not been as bad as she had been expecting. Andrew began a gentle rhythmic movement, slipping easily in and out of her tight vagina. Ali was moving her hips up and down in time with his so that each thrust was captured with a collision of their bodies. The pain was subsiding, but she was not thinking of this. She could feel her body start to tense and this time knew that she was building up to a climax. She clutched at her father's shoulders as they bounced on the bed. Their breathing was syncronized to the movements of their hips, each thrust being met with a moaning grunt from each of them. He felt that his moment was coming and held her tight, and without a word between them the strokes of lovemaking became fiercer and more urgent. He felt the walls of her small vagina tense and he thrust one last powerful thrust and felt his penis ram up against her cervix. She let out a cry and came with a force much greater than before. He too tensed as her climax gripped him inside of her and he felt a stream of liquid rush through into her body.

A few more strokes emptied him completely and he rolled over onto the bed beside her, exhausted. They both knew that this would not be the last time that they shared their love for eachother in this way. For a few minutes they had been one with eachother, sharing feelings that few fathers and daughters do. This had been an act of love between them and it would remain so in the future. There was no lust for eachother's flesh, no selfish desire to be sexually stimulated and no need to have sex at every waking moment in the future. This was love, pure love, an indescribable love that they would share when they both wanted to show their deepest feelings for eachother and in that way it could never be called dirty or deprived.