Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2003, 08:32 PM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Another one for the quiz fanatics

Found this here:
http://quizilla.com/users/PrettyHin...20li ke%3F%20/

"What Hindu God or Goddess are you like?"

Me:
You are like Lord Shiva. He is a God who works in two ways. He is responsible for both in the form of death and destruction and in a positive way he has the sense of shedding old bad habits. He is self-controlled and celibate. You are stongly religious like Lord Shiva and you can obtain yourself to a proper level in your life. You are able to keep yourslef undercontroll and by this you are probably very popular and not hated or disliked by others because of your bright ways.
Old 08-26-2003, 08:38 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
You are closest to the Lord Ganesha. Althogh he has an interseting feature of looking like and elephant, his power makes him strong and faithful. Lord Ganesh is the God to remove all obstacles in life. And because of his unique figure, one of his forces is that he looks beyond one's outer apearance. You are most like this Great God because you are strong and not all that judgemental but, you are human and it can be something in you like all the rest of us. Well Lord Ganesh like many other gods and goddess are just all incarnations of the one almighty god.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lord.jpg (8.8 KB, 291 views)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 08-26-2003, 08:46 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Mother Sarawati is one goddess that you're like. Saraswati means "The essence of the self." This Goddess gives knowledge and the wisom and strengh to become what you want to reach. Many students or teachers may worship this goddess in beleif to gain the power of reaching their goal. You want to reach your goal in life and you want the strengh to accomplish a high level of standards to be successful. So much like Saraswati, you may be deeply into music or art and that means you are most like her than the rest of the Goddess

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 08-26-2003, 08:50 PM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
You are like Lord Shiva. He is a God who works in two ways. He is responsible for both in the form of death and destruction and in a positive way he has the sense of shedding old bad habits. He is self-controlled and Sexually Advanced. You are stongly religious like Lord Shiva and you can obtain yourself to a proper level in your life. You are able to keep yourself under controll and by this you are probably very popular and not hated or disliked by others because of your bright ways.
Old 08-26-2003, 08:50 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

You and Mother Lakshmi are most alike. She is the Goddess of beauty, wealth, light, and good fortune. She is the one you turn to in time of desires. You are like her because you are beautiful and you give others that knowledge to know they are as well. So you like mother Lakshmi give light and happiness to others. Don't change.

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 08-26-2003, 09:00 PM
Just me.

Hmmmm ...

You are closest to the Lord Ganesha. Although he has an interesting feature of looking like an elephant, his power makes him strong and faithful. Lord Ganesh is the God to remove all obstacles in life. And because of his unique figure, one of his forces is that he looks beyond one's outer apearance. You are most like this Great God because you are strong and not all that judgemental but, you are human and it can be something in you like all the rest of us. Well Lord Ganesh like many other gods and goddess are just all incarnations of the one almighty god.

Thank heavens they explained it. I was afraid for a moment it was the nose?
Old 08-26-2003, 09:24 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

You and Mother Lakshmi are most alike. She is the Goddess of beauty, wealth, light, and good fortune. She is the one you turn to in time of desires. You are like her because you are beautiful and you give others that knowledge to know they are as well. So you like mother Lakshmi give light and happiness to others. Don't change.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 08-26-2003, 09:35 PM
Suprise Me

You are like Mother Durga. She fights demonic energies and she is there to guard all from evil. She eliminates evil slow yet efficiently. You are closest to her because you guard what you love and all around you. Mother Durga is a beautiful and stong feminine form. Very unique

Old 08-27-2003, 12:47 AM
Wanting More

Mother Sarawati is one goddess that you're like. Saraswati means "The essence of the self." This Goddess gives knowledge and the wisom and strengh to become what you want to reach. Many students or teachers may worship this goddess in beleif to gain the power of reaching their goal. You want to reach your goal in life and you want the strengh to accomplish a high level of standards to be successful. So much like Saraswati, you may be deeply into music or art and that means you are most like her than the rest of the Goddess.

Old 08-27-2003, 05:22 AM
Mistress Rampant

Send a message via ICQ to Akasha Send a message via AIM to Akasha Send a message via Yahoo to Akasha
You are like Lord Shiva. He is a God who works in two ways. He is responsible for both in the form of death and destruction and in a positive way he has the sense of shedding old bad habits. He is self-controlled and celibate. You are stongly religious like Lord Shiva and you can obtain yourself to a proper level in your life. You are able to keep yourslef undercontroll and by this you are probably very popular and not hated or disliked by others because of your bright ways.
Old 08-27-2003, 09:20 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

"What Hindu God or Goddess are you like? " - Results:

You are closest to the Lord Ganesha. Althogh he has an interseting feature of looking like and elephant, his power makes him strong and faithful. Lord Ganesh is the God to remove all obstacles in life. And because of his unique figure, one of his forces is that he looks beyond one's outer apearance. You are most like this Great God because you are strong and not all that judgemental but, you are human and it can be something in you like all the rest of us. Well Lord Ganesh like many other gods and goddess are just all incarnations of the one almighty god.

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 08-27-2003, 09:40 AM
is not this trim anymore!

I also am closest to the Lord Ganesha.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 08-27-2003, 10:41 AM
Bouncy Bunny

Same as IAKG and BCG...

My Stories:One Hot July Allison's Seduction Olivia's Journey
Old 08-27-2003, 11:07 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Smile

Lord Ganesha! Irish
Old 08-27-2003, 12:42 PM
Working Stiff

I'm a godess?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! I'm with BCG, IAK and Babybunny.