To those that Lived, Ye have died
And awoken Many times, As for
we are all adults We know well
what that means. So, with that
Said all can just but hope for the Future
and Pray for Blue Skies and Green Grass
But for our case Wet kittys and Hard Cocks,
Stories of Unibridled Love, Loves first gleam,
Love Rediscovered, And Massive Perv Chat orgies =)
Well.. i think i've rambled enough.

Sorry to all if this is complete gibberish.. but i had to say something =/ Hopefully this brings my point around that pixies will never die as long as we all keep its spirit up.

ok... im done now... sorry.. im just sad =/
Old 07-10-2003, 08:59 AM

I, too, haven't been here for long. And, unfortunately, I cannot visit here as regularly as I would like to. But, when I do get the chance, I thoroughly enjoy being here. During this brief time, I have discovered that this site has a unique personality of its own and have met some wonderful people here.

There has got to be a way, somehow, of perpetuating this site. I don't know how, but I'm willing to contribute any way I can.

If this site does meet its demise, I want to add a big "thanks" to Kim. It's been a great ride and way too short for me!
Old 07-10-2003, 11:59 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Stillwater Send a message via Yahoo to Stillwater
*watches Uncle Silky climbing onto the roof of the KFC, shaking his head in wonder*

The spirit behind Pixies was wonderfull. Entropy may claim the site, and may claim some of the friendships built but the feelings we've shared I'm sure will last a long, long time.

I didn't get to know many of you as much as I would like. I'm sure there are a few I would love to know very, very intimately. I wonder if I had a large enough hard drive that I couldn't just download four years worth of a society onto my harddrive, that whenever I felt lonely I could just turn it on and read some msg board I hadn't before.

I think Kims site has set out a principal. It may not be easy but she did something which I consider beautiful. Thank you.

please, send me a pm, I'm friendly, I swear
The power to change the course of reality is a gift stolen from the hands of time and fate not by the apathetic nor idealistic dreamers but by those who feel the pull of ambition and head the call with dedication.
Old 07-11-2003, 04:11 AM
Pixaholic in rehab Member

Send a message via ICQ to mindboxer505 Send a message via AIM to mindboxer505 Send a message via Yahoo to mindboxer505
Stunned!!!!!!!

I came here at a low time in my life and the people like Lilith, Sugarfreecandy, Wicked Wanda, Sugarsprinkles all brought out the best in me and made me laught alot !
To Kim, wether this site is here or not, you have a family that cherishes you and will always have a place in their heart for you.
To my best friend on here, Lilith, youve brightened my day many a time hun and I thank you for it.
To Lorri, the first lady i talked to in a chat room......love ya lots sexxy lady !!
To the guys, Aqua, Nubian, and the rest........if any man ever viewed paradise, I think we have here, bro's !!!
To those that have been my friends I hope to see you around.......maybe in Lilith's Lair or the Yahoo group.
***raises a toast to Pixies Place****
Old 07-11-2003, 04:12 AM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
I like many others don't get the chance to visit as much as I would like, but I am really going to miss this place. I have come to realize Pixie's is a truely unique place where minds are open and people are not judgemental....that is a rare thing. I may be quiet and not have much to say, but I will miss all of you!!
Old 07-11-2003, 06:29 AM
I got my "eyes" on U!

Well I don’t believe that I can add anything more to all the sentiments that have been expressed already. Kim I have to hand it to you this has been one hell of a ride and you have every right to hold your head high and puff your chest out a bit, As you have truly conceived, gathered, built, maintained, groomed, and protected a truly special home.
Pixies has truly been a special place for me. I have had some wonderful conversations and quips with people from all over the world. There have been one or two disagreements along the way but everyone I “met” that gravitated here were open, kind, and sympathetic.
Pixies has been an education of sorts to me. Pixies has been a place to realize that the sexual parts of our being can flourish in an open forum along side of other personal interests without prejudice and censorship.
Honestly I never thought that I would post photos of myself on the web but this place makes you feel at ease to participate at what ever level you are comfortable and the longer I was here the more and more comfortable I became.
Kim Congratulations on a job well done.
Lilith….your devotion here has been a special thing and it seems to me that your efforts should not go unnoticed.
To all my friends sparing partners and fellow quipsters thanks for the good times and companionship.
In the short term I can be reached at southinpixieland@yahoo.com
Kim what more can be said but…..thank you
Old 07-11-2003, 12:51 PM

sorry to hearof the close but ty
Old 07-11-2003, 01:29 PM
Magnificent Member

Send a message via AIM to Sodbuster
Wow, this is a very sad thing indeed. I've been here quite a while and this is the first and only place I've ever posted pics of myself. I'll miss all the regulars and even the "one hit wonders" that post once or twice and are never seen again. I hope something can be done to keep some form of Pixie's going. We'll have to wait and see.

Thanks all, for a great run!
Old 07-12-2003, 09:13 AM

All good things come to an end, but sometimes it's very, very sad.

Adios.
Old 07-12-2003, 11:36 AM
Gone with the Wind

Oh Hell...
I found a place where I was not considered a freak nymphomaniac, (at least not to my face..) and it leaves.... this
saddens me so much, I truely don't know what to say...
Thank you KIM, LILITH, ( you were a Mom to me in so many ways) and everyone else.

Weeping,

Wanda (Linda)

---Margaret Cho
Old 07-12-2003, 12:01 PM
Just me.

It'll be interesting to see what Kim has in mind. I sure want something to continue. I love the pictures, but more than anything I've loved the sharing. Good times, bad times, even a few political discussions (arrg ... did I say that). It's the people that made Pixies so wonderful, so anything that keeps us all within talking distance in such an easy-to-use, friendly way is great.

Kim, what you put together is truely unique. Thanks just doesn't seem adequate in telling you what Pixies Place has meant.

P.S. ... can we keep our avatars? And the smilies?
Old 07-12-2003, 10:50 PM
empathic sensual wannabe

The cosmic answer: 42..

Thank you for the site. It was nice to see and read from real people versus the idealized sex that is promoted throughout the internet.
Old 07-13-2003, 09:37 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Sweet Thing
Well, I have been away for quite a while due to time constraints and now I come back to hear this devastating news. Oh what a sad, sad day for me. I too, would be willing to give monetarily to have this site continue. Thank You Kim and to everyone else who helped her along the way...you truly did a great thing by keeping this site running as long as you did. I will miss everyone.
Old 07-13-2003, 11:29 PM

This happed when we were not here I will miss all of you. We keep our little yahoo group open for all of friends from here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gogogogirl

Kim ,

I appreciate you providing this place, it has brought me a good deal of enjoyment, wonderful fellowship.

many hugs and Kisses Kim

~*Caffein Lover*~
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gogogogirl
bigpinkspot@hotmail.com

Old 07-14-2003, 12:14 AM
Hypnotizes Members

I haven't been here in forever....but darn it was fun when i was a regular.....sad to see it go. what is the yahoo group for pixies?? cant find it anywhere....will join it!!

~~Reality bites but thats what life is~~

Closed Thread