Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-07-2006, 09:54 AM
Banned

My First Piercing

An advance story preview from

The Chapters of Ecstasy
Coming soon from Javon64

My First Piercing (Not your ordinary trip to the local tattoo parlor)

As a child I was always the one taking dares from my friends. No matter how insane the dare was, everyone always knew Shannon would do it. One time back when I was in high school, a bunch of my girlfriends dared me to flash this teacher all the girls thought was cute. Two days later I took the dare and ended up getting suspended for two weeks. My parents nearly had a heart attack.

Some things never change! A few weeks ago I, an adult now, found myself in another juvenile dare situation with a bunch of my girlfriends. A bunch of us were sitting around the bar talking about how a clit piercing can make sex that much better. Going off strict hearsay everyone seemed to know or knew someone with a clit ring that claimed it made them have multiple orgasms, when accidentally brushed against. I probably was the only sane one in the group that knew this had to be bull shit make believe. One rumor or hearsay later and everyone were ganging up telling me to put up or shut up. They said that if I was so sure that all this clit ring orgasm talk was bull shit, why not go and get one myself and prove them wrong. The deal was if I came back with my clit pierced they would have to go and get theirs done also. So, I was definitely in. Mind you, we were all a bit tipsy at the time, so no one was really in their right frame of mind. I only agreed to do it for two reasons. The obvious one of course being I never back down from a dare or challenge. The other was just to see the look on my straight and narrow, prissy ass friend’s faces, while their legs are open for some strange man. It was worth that alone!

When I got to the tattoo/piercing shop there was this sexy, ass tattoo artist wearing a red wife beater, that caught my attention not even five minutes inside the door. He kept eyeing me while I was browsing through the nipple ring selection. Something about a bad boy just drives me crazy! He knew he was sexy too, showing off his muscular arms all covered in tattoos. Most of my girls absolutely despise guys with obsessive tattooing, claiming they all look as if they’ve come out of jail. I believe that if a man has a lot of tattoos he must have a wild side, which also means he can probably fuck. After a few minutes he introduced himself as Mike and asked if I was there to get a piercing or a tattoo on those pretty legs of mine. I smiled while blushing and admiring his perfectly sculpted mouth. He had a thin line drawn goat tee that perfectly outlined his moist juicy lips that he kept licking as he spoke. I wasn’t sure if he was trying to send me a message or not, but my panties were definitely damp from my pussy’s response. He had my full attention as soon as he said hello. There were three other tattoo artists in the shop as well; each working on customers in their own divided sections. The place was rather busy, for a tattoo shop at that time of day during the week. R Kelly was blaring out the radio in Mike’s section, adding to his already sexy atmosphere that he alone gave it.

Beating around the bush at first, I didn’t know how to tell him what type of piercing I was there for. It took a few minutes, but after getting my nerves about myself I just spit it out and asked him how much for a clitoris ring. Judging from the expression on his face he was a little surprised and aroused with my inquiry. After discussing the price he then asked me if I’d be comfortable with him doing the piercing or would I rather book a later appointment with one of their female artist. Jokingly, I insured him that I would have no problem, what so ever, with him seeing me with my legs spread. We both laughed as I continued to flirt while signing the necessary paperwork for the piercing. I got extremely horny watching his luscious lips move up and down as he explained the procedure. I could vividly see him moving those lips around my clit.

Mike then took me back to his section, which was off in a back corner of the shop away from customers eye view and drew the privacy curtain. In his section were a small sofa lounge chair and a prop table, like the ones used in doctor’s offices. My panties were now soaked with the anticipation. This sexy stranger was about to spread my legs and place his hand between them. He asked me to remove my panties and hop up on the table, while he got everything ready. When I removed my panties I knew I was going to have to fill this man’s mouth with my clit, if it was the last thing I did.

When he turned back around to face me, there I was sitting bare ass, bottom on the table, with my dress up around my waste and my wet panties in my hand. I asked him what he wanted me to do with my panties; he told me I could give those to him. He then took my soaked panties in hand and began to sniff the scent of my desire for him that soiled their lining. I could see his dick getting hard in his pants, as the moisture from my underwear wet his face. He then turned the music up a few clicks as I stuck my finger in my pussy and licked my own juices off. Spreading my legs wide with his strong hands, he buried his face in my watery paradise and began sniffing and smelling my erotic outpour in a circular motion. I thought I was going to scream, as I held on for dear life to the back of his head with both my hands, while pulling his face tighter and tighter as cum started to trickle out over his face and mouth.

Without even coming up for air, he pulled my thick yellow thighs together around his face and head; I suddenly felt his tongue enter my dripping pussy for the first time. I jerked excitedly, while biting down on my bottom lip, as he thrust his pink tongue in and out of my pussy while squeezing my clinched ass cheeks with his hands. I lay completely back on the table with my hands over my face, trying to hold back the passionate scream that wanted so badly to break free. My clit was throbbing as he began sucking it gently with his juicy lips, while flicking the tip of his tongue side to side. I grabbed hold both his strong arms, inadvertently digging my nails in his skin as I came again all in his mouth. Without even a backwash he continued the sucking and flicking motion with his tongue, until the sensation was just too much for me to stand.

He then told me to turn over and get up on my knees, so my ass would be up in his face. Now with my ass tooted up in the air and my face flat on the table with my back arced, I gripped the sides of the table tightly as he passionately licked my entire ass crack. My eyes rolled completely back in my head as I begged him not to stop. He then crumpled the sides of my dress in his fists as he pushed his tongue in my soaked asshole. I passionately let out a scream, I could hold back no longer, as my cum dripped down the insides of my legs.

Feeling selfish that I had came three times and he hadn’t, I told him to put his dick in my ass and cum, while it was still wet. He unzipped his pants and withdrew eight inches of hard, throbbing cock that I spread my hot cum on to lubricate. He then told me to stand up and bend over the table, putting my wet panties in my mouth to keep me quiet. Next thing I felt was his eight inches, slowly penetrating me inch by inch, creating an intense feeling of both pleasure and pain combined. Once inside, I could feel his big dick expanding my asshole. It seemed to get even harder, causing me to bite more intensively on my panties. I looked back over my shoulder, begging for him to hurry up and cum. He began pounding my expanded hole faster, like it was some wet pussy. I was afraid someone was going to here the table squeaking, as it rocked back and forth but the music was doing its job to distract. He fucked my juicy asshole for nearly fifteen minutes, before crying out in an exhausted tone he was about to cum.

“Cum in that nasty asshole Daddy,” I screamed passionately, as I felt his dick pump loads of hot cum in my ass, filling it to the brim.

By the time he got around to piercing my clit, I was so exhausted the procedure was quick and painless. Well, I won’t say painless. When I showed my girlfriends the clit ring, I purposely left out the part about getting ass fucked by the tattoo artist, but I had my reasons.

When they all asked if the saying was true about clit rings making you have multiple orgasms, I told them the truth that I was still yet to find out. One thing was certain; they would definitely have multiple orgasms while getting their clits pierced, if they got them done by a guy name Mike!