Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-26-2005, 04:48 PM
Married Couple

Being Daddy's Little Whore

On several occassions I had visited my dad's accounting firm, only to find that he and one of his many secretary's "were in the middle of something". This had been going on for the past twelve years, ever since I was eight. Mom had always over looked it because she too was always doing someone on the side, mostly the new partners in his accounting firm.

It was about 6 o'clock one Friday evening when I showed up to meet dad for our weekly Father/Daughter dinner. This was a ritual that dad and I had done ever since I was little. Denise, his latest secretary, was coming out of his office, straighting her skirt. "Oh," she said startled. "I was taking dictation for your father. Let me tell him that you're here." Reaching down to the intercom she announced that I was outside of his office. Dad opened his door and embrassed me in a hug.

"So, where shall we have dinner to tonight," he asked as we headed for the door. Turning around, he looked at Denise and said, "Oh, Denise. Could you please have those accounts we discussed my desk ready for Monday morning. Thanks. Now, Lisa, where were we? Oh, yes, dinner."

Getting into his convertible, I noticed how handsome my 50 year old father really was, especially in his navy blue business suit. He stood about five foot five, graying black hair, brown eyes, and was in good shape thanks to the gym. His hands were large and slightly rough from tending to his flowers in our back yard. His obsession with his flowers had always melted my heart.

I was dressed in a very revealing open back, black dress. The top was tided behind my neck with the front of it split open with a strip of cloth covering each of my very firm and in perfect place size D breast. Many men thought that I had had implants but, I was proud to say that the twins were real. The bottom of my dress hit between my nice round, no panties ass and my knees. My long brown hair was pulled up into a bun. My blue eyes stared at my father as I once again wondered what it would feel like to have him in me.

One a few occassions when dad was fucking one of his secretaries, I had caught a glimpse of him. He was big, about eight inches long and an inch and a half around. I had been with several guys since I turned eighteen but, none of them compared in size to my dad. Now I was twenty-one and I was determined to have my dad fuck me with that big dick of his.

While having my incest daydream, I must have agreed to the fancy French resturant that dad always took his clients to because we were now pulling into it. After being seated dad ordered for us and then turned to me and said, "That must have been some daydream you were having as we drove over here. You didn't even put up a fuss when I mentioned this place."

"I guess it was," I answered laughing. "I don't even remember you asking."

"What were you thinking about? I know, it must have been a really hot guy due to the way you were staring off into space."

Blushing I said, "Yeah. He's pretty hot alright. I've heard that he's had lots of different woman though."

"Well, you just be careful that you don't get your heart broke by this guy. Oh sure, one night stands can be fun but, you need to be careful just the same."

After dinner, dad and I drove out of town and along one of the many country roads. This had also became a tradition that we did on our weekly night out together. Dad pulled over in the usually spot and turned off the engine. I could tell by the look on his face, he had something serious that he wanted to say.

"Lisa," he started, staring straight ahead of him, "you know that your mother and I have never been faithful to each other. But, do you know what started it all?" "No," I said. "Well, let me tell you then. When you were four, I came home one day to find your mother in bed with another man. Not just any man, mind you, it was her father, your grandfather. I was sick to my stomach. Later, I told her that if I no longer satisfied her that she could be with other men as long as it was not her father. It was a few years later when I too started having affairs."

"Well, dad, I don't blame you. You had to get some from some where."

Smiling, dad continued, "Well now I have to admitt to wanting something that I once thought was truly disgusting." Turning to me he finished, "Lisa, my darling daughter, I want to fuck you so bad. Seeing you in that dress makes me so horny. I know that it's wrong but, now I know how your grandfather felt and I want to fuck you like he fucked your mother."

Turning to face him I said, "Dad, you were the man that I was daydreaming about earlier. I was daydreaming about you fucking me."

Dad leaned into me and kissed me as he placed his hand on my breast. Rubbing it made me even hornier than I already was. I reached up and untied the strap behind my neck, letting the top fall. Dad leaned back and looked at my breast.

"Damn, baby girl. You sure have taken good care of them. Come here and let me suck them." Dad slid over in the seat so that he was sitting in the middle. Hiking my skirt up, I revealed to dad that I was not wearing anything under it. I then staddled him. Bracing myself with my hands on the back of the seat, I place my tits in front of dad's face and said, "Suck them daddy. Suck on the tits you helped to make."

Daddy took my tits into his hands and began to rub and pich my nipples before placing each one into his mouth to suck on. My pussy was getting hotter and wetter by the second. Having my dad suck on my tits was very erotic for me.

"MMMM Lisa. Oh, Lisa, my beautiful baby girl. You have got the best looking tits I have ever seen."

Reaching down, I undone his belt and pants. Placing a tit into dad's mouth, I lifted my body up just enough for him to pull his pants down. "MMMM Daddy," I moaned. "I want to feel your huge cock in me." Dad rubbed and fingered my clit for a few minutes, just to make sure that I was ready for him.
"Ready my little girl. Ready to have daddy's dick in you."

"Oh, yes, daddy. Yes, I'm ready."

Dad positioned the tip of his penis to my wet and wanting hole. I then slid down on him moaning as I did. I could tell by my tightness around him that he was truly bigger than any guy I had been with. Still moaning, I began to ride my father.

"Oh, fuck yeah, Lisa. Ride your daddy. Cum for me. Cum for daddy."

I began to ride my father fast and hard, causing my tits to bounce in front of his face. Dad tried to catch them with his mouth as they did.

"Oh, Daddy. Daddy. I'm cumming, Daddy. I'm cumming for you.

Collapsing on dad he moved me off of him. Leaning me up against the seat, Dad got behind me, placing his hands on my hips he starting fucking the hell out of my pussy.

"Daddy's gonna fuck you and fuck you good, baby girl. You want daddy to fuck you good," he asked thrusting harder and harder into me.

"Yeah, Daddy. Yeah. Fuck me. Fuck me good. Fuck your baby girl. Make me your own little whore."

Going faster and harder daddy said, "Yeah. You want to be daddy's little whore, don't you?" With that daddy cam deep into side me.

After that day, dad and I couldn't wait for our Father/Daughter nights out. We made sure that each time we had plenty of time to be alone and fuck. In fact, ever night was Father/Daughter night out and daddy no longer screwed around with his secretarys. He said that I was plenty woman enough for him and the fact that he could get it from his little girl whenever he wanted it seemed to turn him on more than anything or anyone else ever could.