Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-26-2003, 06:17 PM
obsolete

Janice Fleming

Jack had let her sleep, getting the little ones off to school and sending Mark on a series of errands so that she could prepare herself for their first... encounter.

They sat in silence over coffee as time passed until their son's return. Slowly... much too slowly. No words would lessen the trepidation that they were both feeling and would simply sound like just so many trite platitudes -- and so they didn't even try.

Janice knew that she should 'get ready' and finally excused herself, kissing Jack on top of his head and holding him close as if for assurance. His more than hers. She knew what needed doing and was at least resigned if not accepting of that fact.

Once back in her bedroom, Jan showered and put on the gown that had been provided. It was cotton and long-sleeved, despite the summer heat, and would give Mark... access, without being revealing. This wasn't about love-making after all. It was about copulating. Procreating. Doing the deed and getting the desired result as soon as possible.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed brushing her hair when she heard the quiet knock on the bedroom door. She hadn't closed it all the way, thinking that he might not feel so awkward if it were slightly ajar.

"M-m-mom?"

"Come in, Mark" Janice answered, fighting to keep her own voice from cracking as his had. She had lowered the bedcovers earlier, and now she patted the empty spot that belonged to her husband while forcing an encouraging smile to her face.

Jan watched her son approach the bed slowly as she leaned back against the pillows. He was wearing the hospital gown that they had provided him with as well. A sort of johnnycoat, open in the back but tied. It would give freedom of movement without skin-to-skin contact for those couples who were uncomfortable with that, the FAQ had said. Jan almost laughed aloud at the irony -- who in their right minds could possibly be?

She felt him climb onto the bed, not daring to look at his face just yet. "Pull the covers up, lovey" she whispered as she held out her hand and spread her legs for her son to position himself.
Old 10-26-2003, 08:19 PM

Mark

His father is waiting for him and tells him that his mother is waiting for him upstairs and that he is to shower and change.

Change into what?

He gets his answer when he returns to his bedroom and finds a hospital gown laid out on the bed. Hesitantly, he changes into it. He is standing in the middle of his room looking at himself when there is a knock on the door.

"Mark, it's your dad. Can I come in?"

Mark looks at the door.

"E-erm. Yeah, Dad."

The door opens and his father walks in.

"I see you have found the robe then."

"Y-yeah." He says, unable to look his father in the eye who must have noticed since he asks:

"Hey, sport. Look at me."

Slowly, he obeys.

"Look, Mark. There is nothing to be ashamed of. You are doing nothing wrong." His father smiles at him.

"B-but I am supposed to do..do...do it with Mom. That is not right." The boy can feel his face flushing again.

"I know, sport, and believe me, neither me or your mother want this either but we are doing this for a good cause, for our country."

"But, Dad. This is..."

His father cuts him off.

"I know, Mark." The older man pulls back looks at his son eye to eye. "Look. We have already discussed this. If you really don't want to do this then you don't have to. We will tell the Authorities that your mom and I couldn't go through with it."

"But won't you get into trouble if we don't do it?"

His father smiles.

"To be honest, I don't know. We could be. But we don't want you hurt. You are our boy and we want to protect you." The man comes over and hugs his boy.

"I love you, Dad."

"I love you, Mark."

The boy makes his mind up. "I will do it, Dad."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." He says, standing erect.

"Okay." The father kisses the boy on forehead. "You had better go before all of us change our minds. Your mom is waiting for you in our bedroom."

The boy nods and moves towards the door.

Leaving his room, he slowly makes for his parents' bedroom door. Standing outside, he takes a deep breath and knocks. The door slowly swings open.

"M-m-mom?"

"Come in, Mark" His mother's voice tells him. Stepping in, he sees that she is also wearing some sort of robe and is alreadying lying on the bed, the covers down. Smiling, she pats the spot next to her. Slowly, with her watching him, he goes over and climbs onto the bed.

"Pull the covers up, lovey" Her voice is quieter now and he finds himself swallowing as she slowly parts her legs. Now physically shaking, he fumbles with the duvet before pulling it over them. Not knowing what to do next, he just lays next to her...
Old 10-26-2003, 08:23 PM
obsolete

Janice

Janice could feel her son trembling as he lay beside her. How incredibly selfish she'd been with her feelings! It just hadn't occurred to her how much this really would affect Mark. Well, she had considered it but not to the same extent as she had thought about herself. She'd been just too busy wallowing in her own self pity.

"It's okay, Mark" she said softly as she turned on her side to caress his face. Jan tried to smile brightly -- she didn't want Mark to think that she was repulsed by him. It had nothing to do with him. It had everything to do with what the governments of the world were requiring them to do.

Janice needed to help Mark get started. The sooner they started, the sooner it would all be over with. She moved her hand from her son's face to his arm and gave him a slight tug. "Over here."

The look on his face almost brought tears to her eyes, but Jan fought to hold them back as she helped her son to position himself between her legs. Finally, he was sort of half laying/half propped over her and she waited. And waited. It took her a few minutes to realize that Mark wasn't moving! In fact, Mark wasn't doing anything at all! Just hovering over her with his eyes closed and shaking.

Jack was supposed to talk to him! He had promised that he would. It was with a sickening feeling that Janice realized that her son didn't know what he was supposed to do at all. She should have taken the time to talk to him herself, but she had thought it would be easier man-to-man.

Okay. What was she supposed to do now? What should she do? Janice thought back to the love-making sessions she'd had with her husband over the years. It always started with touching and kissing -- but this wasn't love-making, was it? This was just plain mating.

Placing her hands on either side of her son's face, she pulled him close and kissed his forehead. "Let me... help you," she whispered as she closed her eyes and reached down between them. Jan struggled not to shudder when her fingertips grazed against Mark's penis. Closing her hand around it, she shifted to make herself more accessible.

Sweet heavens! He wasn't even hard! Now what? God in heavens! Now what???
Old 10-26-2003, 09:03 PM

Mark

Dazed and confused at what is going on, what he and his mother is trying to do, he obeys her directions. Not even thinking about the fact that he is then between his mother's legs.

It is only when something first touches and then grabs his penis that he suddenly comes back to his senses. Realising what is holding him causes him to jump out of the bed and flee the room. Behind him, he hears his mother call out for him as he scoots off to his room. Once inside, he leans against the bedroom door, his eyes closed, his body shaking as his mind reliving what had just happened.

He can still feel her hand touching him.

The first woman to touch him there!

He gasps as he feels a stabbing sensation in his groin. Looking down, he sees a large bulge growing under his gown. Even as the shame burns fiercely in his cheeks, he feels himself getting ever riper, the gown raising up in front of him.

"Mark? Can I come in?" It is his mother, on the other side of the door...
Old 10-26-2003, 09:08 PM
obsolete

Janice

Janice slipped on her robe and followed her son to his room. She knocked quietly and called out, unsure what she would say if he let her in, but she knew she had to make everything right again. She wouldn't have her son traumatized by having to do this. She didn't care if it was the law or not -- there had to be exceptions to every case.

"Mark?" She called a second time before opening the door.

His back was to her and she walked up behind him, putting her hand on his shoulder. "Look, Mark. I understand how you feel. It's not unusual under the circumstances for you not to have gotten an erection. It's okay. It happens. I'm not sure I would want to have sex with my parent either -- no matter what the circumstances."

"Sweetie? It's okay. Please talk to me? I will phone the hospital and tell them that we just can't do this. I will tell them that it's my fault. That I can't go through with it. Your father will back me up and we will deal with whatever happens when it happens."

"Mark?"

Janice waited for him to say something. Anything. When he didn't, she took her son by the shoulders and gently turned him around to face her.
Old 10-27-2003, 02:21 AM

Mark

"Mark?"

He stands rooted on the spot as he hears the door open.

Shite! She is coming in! She will see!

Looking at his now obscene tent, his mind tries desperately to get out of his predicament. He almost jumps out of his skin when he feels a hand on his shoulder.

"Look, Mark. I understand how you feel. It's not unusual under the circumstances for you not to have gotten an erection."

The lad realises that because she is standing right behind him, she cannot see his present 'state'.

Maybe it will go down before she will see it

"It's okay. It happens. I'm not sure I would want to have sex with my parent either -- no matter what the circumstances."

Please go down!

"Sweetie? It's okay. Please talk to me? I will phone the hospital and tell them that we just can't do this. I will tell them that it's my fault. That I can't go through with it. Your father will back me up and we will deal with whatever happens when it happens."

It slowly dawns on him what his mother is saying, the feeling of shame intensifies as he realises that his parents are prepared to get themselves in trouble with the authorities just to protect him and still it won't go down.

"Mark?"

He feels hands grab him and try to turn him round.

Please God! She can't see me like this!

The boy can feel tears in his eyes as he struggles to stay facing away from her while his traiterious erection feels as stiff as he has ever felt it.

"Mark. I am talking to you." With a strength that catches him by surprise, he finds himself being swung round.

"Now, Mark. I...." His mother stops in midsentence as his thick projectile literally slams into her stomach...
Old 10-27-2003, 03:13 AM
obsolete

Janice was more than surprised...

when she felt Mark's steely erection jut into the softness of her belly, but couldn't bring herself to look. He was aroused but should they use that to their advantage? Not if he objected or had any hesitance about the situation.

"Mark?" She looked questioningly into her son's eyes as she said his name.

He lowered his eyes immediately. His face was flushed with embarrassment -- or was it something other? Janice wanted to put him at ease and to be sure of what Mark was willing to do as well.

Placing her hand under his chin, she lifted it gently. "Are you all right? I mean... Do you want to try again?" Gods, she hoped that he wouldn't agree just to keep peace or to keep her and Jack out of trouble with the government.

"Truth, Mark. It won't do any of us any good if you are not willing."

The boy lowered his eyes again, but not before he nodded. Janice looked around her son's room. There was only a single bed in here and she wondered... No. It was perhaps best for them to go back to her room and the larger bed.

Janice's heart was pounding as she took her son's hand in her own and led him back to where they had begun. When they reached the doorway, she had another thought. Maybe it was the idea of it being his parents' bedroom -- and bed. If things didn't work out this time, they would use the guest room.

"Come," she said gently and moved toward the edge of the double bed.
Old 10-27-2003, 02:18 PM

Mark

He is in back in his parents' room, the door closed and his alone with his mother.

"Come." She gently orders him as she moves to the other side of the bed gets onto the bed, sliding the covers over her. Turning to him, she lifts up the blanket and tells him to get in.

His hand clasped in front of him to try and shield his condition from her, he shuffles to his side (his father's side) of the bed, turns round as to present his backside to his mother before sitting down and lifting his legs up. A moment later, his mother has brought down the blanket, covering them both.

Slowly, he turns to face as she lays on her side looking at him, waiting to be told what do do next...
Old 10-27-2003, 02:20 PM
obsolete

Janice

Janice felt a slight twinge of annoyance at her husband as Mark watched her, waiting to be told what to do next. She hadn't expected there to be any glitches involved -- wham bam thank you ma'am. Just wanted to do it, get pregnant and be done with the whole affair. She was quickly beginning to see that it would not be so simple.

"I guess you've never... erm... done it?"

Mark shook his head no and she nodded solemnly in response before continuing. "Well, I can't say I'm an all-out expert, Mark -- but we don't have to worry about the subtleties of it -- that isn't what the government requires of us. We just have to make a baby is all."

Placing her hand on her son's cheek, she looked into his eyes. "I want to be sure that you are going to be okay with this, Mark. Nothing is worth your unhappiness to me. Do you understand? Nothing."

Mark's face reddened and he shifted his eyes away from hers. "I'm... okay."

Jan nodded and steeled herself. "Okay. Now I need you to come up here on top of me." She put her hand on her son's upper arm and gave a gentle tug as she rolled over onto her back.

Mark lifted his body, careful to keep the covers over himself as he awkwardly climbed between his mother's splayed legs. His eyes were closed she noted, and in a way she was glad. Janice didn't think that she wanted to look into his eyes just now.

For the second time that day, Janice shifted beneath Mark and reached between their bodies to grasp her son's penis. A subconscious awareness that his erection was much thicker and longer than Jack's flickered through her mind, but was quickly set aside by the feeling of relief that washed over her with the knowledge that he was erect. This, at least, was a good sign -- but damn those scientists to hell for playing with peoples' lives like this in the name of experimentation. At least she could take comfort in the fact that they were not the only ones.

"Okay, now... " Janice's voice was merely a whisper. She wanted him to understand what she was doing but she had never been so nervous in her entire life. "I'm going to guide your penis to the entrance of my vagina. You have to lift up and move back a bit... "

Mark moved back, but she knew it wasn't enough. He was still too close and too high to penetrate her. "A little lower... " He shifted his body further down.

Still not enough. Janice was getting more and more nervous and she could just imagine how her son was feeling at this point. If nothing else, it was frustrating to say the least. "Just... a... little... more... " she whispered, shifting her body with him this time. At last! "There... "

She felt her son shiver as his erection pressed against her. "It's okay. Now just push yourself forward."
Old 10-27-2003, 07:58 PM

Mark

I guess you've never... erm... done it?" His mother asks him.

For a moment, the boy wonders if there is something wrong with him since he hasn't. Does his mother think he should have done?

In reply, he shakes his head.

"Well, I can't say I'm an all-out expert, Mark -- but we don't have to worry about the subtleties of it -- that isn't what the government requires of us. We just have to make a baby is all." He feels her hand on his cheek as she looks at him.

"I want to be sure that you are going to be okay with this, Mark. Nothing is worth your unhappiness to me. Do you understand? Nothing."

Marks looks away as he says "I'm... okay."

To be honest, he is not sure how he feels. He should feel angry at them for making him do this. For making his mother do this and he does. But then he remembers her touch and he flushes at the memory.

"Okay. Now I need you to come up here on top of me."

The boy feels his throat go dry. They are actually going to 'do it'.
Closing his eyes, he lets her guide him on top of her, feeling her moving her legs apart to allow him to settle in.

For a moment he pauses as he feels her move underneath him. Then he feels her touch his erection, causing him to almost gasp at the contact.

"Okay, now... " She says quietly. "I'm going to guide your penis to the entrance of my vagina. You have to lift up and move back a bit... "

He moves back.

"A little lower... "

He moves back even further.

"Just... a... little... more... "

He feels her hand push his penis down until he feels something brushing against his tip.

"There..."

He finds himself shivering as he realises that he is pressing against his mother's vagina. That for the first time in his life, his cock is actually touching a woman's cunt.

"It's okay. Now just push yourself forward."

His eyes still firmly clenched shut, he pushes down. Bearing his cock's head against his mother's opening.

But nothing happens.

"Push, baby." She tells him.

He does but still nothing happens...
Old 10-27-2003, 08:39 PM
obsolete

Janice

Janice was so tense she felt she'd snap. She tried to stay calm for Mark's sake, maneuvering her body repeatedly so that he could enter her. It soon became apparent that no matter what they tried, his penis simply would not penetrate her vagina.

She was overwhelmed with guilt. It was her fault that this was not going easily. Janice knew that she was too uptight and he would never get inside without some sort of lubrication. In fact, there had been something in the FAQ about the possibility of that happening and what to use to remedy it.

Jan could feel her son trembling. She'd kept her eyes closed the entire time thus far, but finally dared to look at her son's face. What she saw wrenched her heart. His eyes were clenched shut as hers had been and a thin sheen of sweat had appeared on his forehead and upper lip.

"It's okay, sweetie... " She whispered gently and caressed her son's face. "I have an idea, but only if you want to go on."
Old 10-28-2003, 03:01 PM

Mark

"It's okay, sweetie... " He hears her say to him quietly, soothingly. "I have an idea, but only if you want to go on."

For a few moments, the flustered boy does not know what he is supposed to do. Finally realising that he needs to get up off her, he does.

"Over on the bedside cabinet, you will find a tube. Pick it up, honey."

Doing his bed to hide his large projectile from his mother's sight, the boy reaches over and grabs the tube.

"What is it, mom?" He asks as he inspects it.

"It's k-y jelly." She replies, as if that is enough to make him understand. When she sees his blank look, she continues. "You put it...on....your...erm...you... so that will help...it slide..erm...into me."

It takes a few seconds for it to dawn on him what his mother is actually talking about. Embarrassed, he looks away again.

"Go into the bathroom and put it on there."

Nodding, he quickly leaves the room...
Old 10-28-2003, 03:41 PM
obsolete

Janice

Janice lay back against the pillows, her mind awhirl. Truth, she'd been loath to do what the worlds' governments had asked of her and millions -- no, billions -- of other women and men. She hadn't, however, forseen that it would be this complicated.

She knew (and was grateful) that there wouldn't be the intimacy she had with Jack. That this would just be the mechanics of procreation. No matter how many times they'd tried to explain, Jan still didn't quite understand why artificial insemination wouldn't work. For heaven's sake, all of this could be avoided by something as simple as that she sighed.

"Mom?"

Janice looked up to see her son peeking around the bathroom door. "Have you done?"

"Uh huh," he answered almost reluctantly. "Now what?"

This was exactly what she meant. It just wasn't right -- no matter how she turned this about in her mind. No mother should be talking about or doing this sort of thing with their son. Now what, he'd asked. Well, she could only hope that this time things would go well.

"Well, don't let your gown touch I guess. And come back over to the bed." God she sounded so cold and clinical. Why didn't she just add 'Now insert Tab A into Slot B' as well?

Janice watched as Mark, holding the hospital gown away from his body, walked slowly over to the bed. "Okay, sweetie. Ready?" she asked and shifted her body to get more comfortable. As if! She closed her eyes as, for the third time that day, her son climbed between her legs.

Something she'd read the night before occurred to her as he started to bend forward. "Wait a moment, Mark. I just thought of something."

He watched her steadily as she grabbed a pillow and lifted her body to put it underneath herself. Maybe? At this point, nothing would hurt. "That's better. Are you sure you want to try again?"

Her son nodded and Jan tried to smile encouragingly. "Okay then, let's try this one more time."

Good going, Jan. Nothing like putting pressure on him -- as if he doesn't already have enough, she chastised herself, immediately ashamed. "I'm sorry, baby... It's going to be okay. Ready?"

Not waiting for an answer, Jan reached between them and took her son's semi-hard penis in her hand. She tried to ignore the fact that it began to swell and stiffen at her touch as she guided her son once more to her entrance -- the place where his father's seed had travelled and where he ultimately passed the morning he'd been born.

Don't think of that! Just do it!

Janice tried to empty her mind of any thoughts and relax as she felt the boy move into position. "Help me, Mark. Push." Please let it happen this time. Please.
Old 10-28-2003, 05:54 PM

Mark

Mark isn't really listening as once again, he is on the bed, moving in between his mother's outstretched legs. This time, he notices that they are not using the blanket to cover themselves. Not that it really matters, their heavy robes cover everything except their face and hands.

Momentarily distracted, he only catches the tail-end of her question. He simply nods.

"Okay then, let's try this one more time."

The boy kneels motionless over her as he feels her pulling his robe up. Not enough for her to see, but enough for her to touch his... To his shame, he feels an intense thrill as he feels her soft hand gently grab him and realises that he is getting hard again.

He feels more movement down between them and he realises that she is pulling up her robe between them, so that they can....

Unable to look at her, he diverts his eyes only to find that himself staring at her chest. Even under the heavy robe, he can make out the shape of her large breasts.

Realising what he is doing, he quickly looks away, praying that his mother hasn't noticed as he concentrates following his mother's gentle maneouvering, feeling his penis hitting something.

"Help me, Mark. Push." He hears her asking.

He tries to push but nothing happens.

"Again, Mark."

He pushes again. He is now aware of something warm and soft pressing against the top of his penis.

"Harder, Mark. Pussshhh!"

He feels his mother pushing back as he tries again. Looking down at her face, he freezes for a moment. He has never seen his mother look like this, her eyes wide open, her cheeks red, her mouth clenched.

"No, Mark. Keeping pushing dammit!" Her sharp tone along with the sudden pressure of hands on his butt forces the boy to move forward in one powerful jab.

Immediately he feels something give as something extremely tight begins to slide over the thick end of his hardon, causing the boy to cry out only to be drowned out by his mother's shriek of "Oh my God!!!!" as he slowly sinks into her...
Old 10-28-2003, 06:21 PM
obsolete

Janice

The relief that flooded Jan's mind as her son pressed forward successfully was quickly replaced by a myriad of other emotions and sensations. She was unable to hold back a cry as she felt herself spread and Mark penetrated her. She felt as though she would split in two, the delicate membranes of her vaginal walls stretched almost beyond endurance as his erection sunk deeper and deeper.

Her son's eyes were wide with... what was it? Alarm? Fear? Jan quickly tried to appease him. She must have frightened him when she cried out in pain. Truth, she hadn't considered the size of her son's penis as being the problem. In fact, she didn't really want to think of it even now as he was gently starting to move.

Despite the lubricant he had applied, Jan's vagina hurt. It hurt badly. Please, don't let me rip, she pleaded silently. For the first time in her life she felt afraid while having sex. It had never been this way with Jack. Of course, he wasn't this large.

Stop thinking about it and just get it over with!

"That's right, Mark" she whispered to encourage her son. "Everything is going to be all right now."

His movements were jerky and unpracticed, but that was due to his inexperience. Jan didn't want to think about that either -- only the fact that she wanted him to ejaculate and get it over with. The sooner the better.

As if reading her mind, Mark gave a tentative but powerful thrust which almost made her cry out again. She knew what was going to happen.

And it did.

Mark's body tensed and Janice felt his penis swell before sensing an undulating rhythm radiating along its length. She arched her hips in order to take him fully as he groaned, flooding her canal with staccato bursts of sperm.

Janice said a silent prayer of thanks even as she wondered if it would ever stop. Please let me be pregnant. Please. The sooner that happened, the sooner this would all be at an end. Then just as suddenly as it had begun it was over, with her son collapsing breathlessly on her chest.