Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-30-2003, 12:59 AM
This space for Rent

Wow, my story is like something you'd see on tv compared to these tales. Especially the one about having sex with mom, grandma and daughter.

The only wild things I've ever done, was I had sex in the mall in the family bathroom. Another time we went to the lake and had sex in the public swimming area. that was pretty great, and there were people not 15 feet away.
Old 01-30-2003, 05:06 AM

Probably the *weirdest* act I've ever performed was "foot fucking" a guy in the ass.

The most public I've ever done, and I shudder about this when I think about what the possible ramifications were, was having sex in a car parked by Harvard Square near Boston in broad daylight.

There was the 5some, and the 3some where another guy came along, "caught" us, and joined in.
Old 01-30-2003, 08:20 AM
Member of weird club

LizH details details
Old 01-30-2003, 05:47 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Had a few moderately outrageous experiences I guess, the most recent (& horny) of which was posting pix of my lady and me here at Pixies!

I think the single most outrageous time was, on honeymoon with my ex-wife, in Paris (France!), we went to an outdoor swimming pool for a quick swim. Well, we didn't realise b4 we went in, but they have communal changing rooms in France... and when we were done swimming, we were both (natch!) VERY horny! So we had quite a long-ish session in one of the changing cubicles.... people either side of us, walking past the cubicle, as we fucked our brains out inside!!

What we DIDN'T notice was......... we hadn't closed the door properly . . . . . !!!!

Fun though

DM
I only own my mind
Old 02-03-2003, 09:17 AM
Scottish Angel

Waiting on the weather improving then..............
Old 02-03-2003, 05:08 PM

When I was in college I dated a girl that was pretty adventurous. She lived with her mom. One afternoon we were in her bedroom going at it with me on top. I was fucking her good when we heard the door leading in from the garage open. I tried to stop, but she whispered in my ear to keep going, so I did. A couple of seconds later, I heard her bedroom door open. I looked over my shoulder and there was her mom. I stopped, but my girlfriend climbed on top of me. We fucked for several minutes. When we both came, it was one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. I looked over at her mom, she had slipped off her pants and panties and was rubbing herself good. My girlfriend and I watched as she masterbated herself to an orgasm.

A couple of months later, I had spent all afternoon building a dog house for her new puppy. I was very tired and sore when I finished. After a hot shower, I layed on her bed with just my towel wrapped around me. My girlfriend started rubbing by neck and back while her mom rubbed by feet and legs. Before long I felt the towel being pulled off and I was laying there completely naked. One of them started playing with my ass while another slid their hand under me and rubbed my dick. They told me to roll over. When I did they both stood up and completely disrobed. They took turns rubbing my dick and sitting on my face so I could eat their pussies. After long while, they told me to jack off for them, which I happily did.

Finally, on another occasion, she decided she wanted to watch me fuck her best friend who was a virgin. Her friend had mentioned that she was a virgin and would really like to loose her virginity, plus she thought I was really cute. My girlfriend offered my services. One afternoon, the friend came over. We went to my girlfriend's bedroom. My girlfriend sat in a chair next to the bed. Her friend and I started kissing and rubbing. Before long we were both naked, and I was eating her pussy for all I was worth. She screamed loudly as she had an orgasm. I then entered her and fucked her like crazy. By now, my girlfriend was completely naked with her legs spread apart and propped up on the bed, rubbing her pussy with one hand and her breasts with the other. Her friend grabbed onto my back moaned deeply and had an incredible orgasm. The sight and sound of this must have pushed my girlfriend over the edge, because she came immediately afterwards. Not one to be left out, I then came, filling her friend full of cum. Afterwards, we all showered together, and after her friend left, my girlfriend and I spent the next hour reliving the experience and fucking our brains out.

I really miss her sometimes.
Old 02-03-2003, 06:01 PM

Heck

Cannot compete with these

I feel kinda lame, mine was getting a blow-job outdoors from my wife while three girls on horseback rode by watching, my wife stopped but kept my cock in her mouth for a few seconds and then carried on, it still turns me on, as all of the girls smiled and seemed to enjoy the view and our pleasure too.

wildeye

or when i shared a tent with another girl and guy, while he dozed she jacked me off and i musta shot all over the tent. She was good with her mouth and hands.

wildeye
Old 03-14-2003, 01:09 PM

We were in our friends hot tub with the hosts and another couple -- all of us were naked and were relaxing after going downtown to the Labor Day fireworks - after a while, the host chimes in "Ok, everybody grab a room and meet back here!"
So, my wife and I went upstairs to a guest bedroom, the hosts when to their room and the third couple stayed out on the porch and got down to business..... it was the closest thing we've had to a soft swinging experience and was a great, erotic experience! (The hosts mentioned after the fact that they peeked in on the two out on the porch before they finished!)

Unfortunately, they have sold the hot tub, but as things settle down, we may have to try something like that again!
Old 03-14-2003, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by lizH
Probably the *weirdest* act I've ever performed was "foot fucking" a guy in the ass.

I guess you were trying to get him to toe the line.

Quote:
The most public I've ever done, ..., was having sex in a car parked by Harvard Square near Boston in broad daylight.[/B]

Did that on Brattle Street in a 65 Bel Air!

... [/B][/QUOTE]

I wrote a long story once, should probably post it, about having sex with a girl in Vermont, walking downstairs to pee and getting pounced on by her mother. First gray pubes I ever saw, but she was much hotter than her daughter.
Old 03-15-2003, 11:50 AM
Insatiable

I have had too many "outrageous" experiences to pick just one.

One at the top of my list would be having sex in a hotel room while being watched by another couple.

rabbit
Old 03-16-2003, 12:00 PM
The Champ Is Here

probably fingering my gf, sucking her tits, and her giving me a handjob in the hallway of her apartment. i know its not as wild as some of the other posts here, but it was great. something about possibly being caught just turned the feeling up a notch.

-Captain Jack Sparrow
Old 03-17-2003, 01:34 PM

this hapened a while ago when i was younger

me, my gf and some others were at a friends house for his birthday and 3 parents where there. my gf and i snuck off and masturbated each other behind the boiler. when we had finished we realised the 3 parents had been standing less than 10 metres away.... luckily we didnt make to much noise....

seeya

B