Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-25-2004, 04:19 PM
watcher of all

Send a message via AIM to flywater Send a message via Yahoo to flywater
Flirting in the kitchen

As I walked into the kitchen, the view that greeted me almost made me drop my glass. Looking at you streched out on the countertop, the look of desire in your eyes made me forget all other thoughts. I walked over to you and softly placed my hand on your sexy stomach, enjoying the hint of your nipple that poked through your tee. I lift the hair off your nick and whisper how sexy you look, then kissing your neck softly. Hearing you maon at the touch of my lips to your neck encourages me more. I continue to rub your stomach, trailing up to your nipple, lightly tracing it with my fingertip as i nibble on your earlobe. I pull your nipple softly, hearing you moan in pleasure then bend and take it into my mouth, making a wet stain on your tee as I suck your hard nipple through your tee. Letting my hands run along your stomach, your thighs, your calves, hearing you purr as I nibble your tit. I slowly slide your tee up to the bottom of your breasts as I kiss your stomach, letting my hands rub your thighs, tracing the hem of your shorts with my fingertips. I flick your nipple through your tee again and move to kiss you, looking deeply into your eyes, sharing the passion in them as we kiss, feeling you suck my tongue like a small cock. my fingers slide under leg of your shorts, and am suprised to feel it hairless! I wonder when you shaved and if you knew how much that would excite me. I tease your smooth wet lips with my fingertips, them withdraw my hand, unbuttoning your shorts, lowering the zipper, then bending to kiss the newly exposed skin. I feel your fingers rub my short hair as I kiss the skin, running my tongue all over your smooth skin. You slide your shorts off, leaving you only in your tee. I gaze at your truly beautiful bald pussy as you move to take off your tee. My hands reach to stop you, whispering how I love to see your hard nipples through your top. I laugh softly as you blush and kiss you again, whispering how hot you make me into your ear. I bend over and run my tongue along the top of your newly bald pussy, teasing your lips, hands wandering over your thighs and tits, pulling your nipples gently. Wanting to taste you more fully, I pick you up and carry you to the table, laying you on it, then kneeling and letting your thighs lay over my shoulders. I run my tongue all over your smooth lips, tasting the wetness flowing from you. Sliding my tongue deep into your hot bald pussy, I taste your sweet juices and drive my tongue slowly in and out. I let my tongue linger deep in your wet pussy, moving it around as one hand teases your clit, the other hand teases your rear rosebud. wrapping my lips around your hard clit, I begin to suck and lick your clit, sliding two fingers into your hot wet pussy, feeling you coat my fingers with your hot juices. I slide my two fingers in and out of your hot pussy, then slide a finger into your hot ass also as I suck your clit harder and quicker. I can finally take it no longer, standing, dropping my shorts and boxers, taking my cock in my hand and rub it along your wet pussy. Hearing you moan only excites me further, I tease you slowly, sliding the head along your wetness, feeling the heat of your pussy on my cockhead, coating the head of my cock with your juices. Your moaning and finally, screaming, to stop teasing you finally makes me slide into you in one thrust. I watch as you throw your head back in pleasure and watch your tits shake as I slide in and out of your hot wet pussy. I feel the familiar tingle in my balls as I continue to slide my cock into your hot pussy, moaning your name as i grab your tits and pump. I moan next to your ear as I explode and fill your wet pussy with my cum. I continue to thrust into your wet pussy as I slowly soften, kissing your sweet lips, then sucking your nipples again through your tee. I let my cock slide out of your pussy, bending over, kneeling between your thighs, then lick your bald pussy, tasting us togther, lapping it up, covering my face with our combined cum. Standing to kiss you, i take your hand and ask if you would like to break in the new couch??

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-20-2005 at 02:24 AM.