Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-31-2020, 04:41 AM

Seaside shenanigans (part 3)

After our, or rather, my shower excitement there was not too much inhibition about closing doors when getting dressed to go out. As I passed Kate’s room I saw her in her panties, pale blue, shiny (looked like silk to me), but no bra, as yet at least! Now, I like fancy lingerie and amongst many types there’s one panty I like and it’s shiny and silky and it’s bound to turn me on. At an appropriate moment I would just have to feel it. And Jan’s rather fuller figure was on view too, voluptuous I might describe it: full bosoms, a large backside and a bushy triangle of hair between her legs. In a few moments I was dressed and a good few minutes later the girls appeared, Kate wearing shorts and Jan in long pants. We had a cocktail or two before going out later and at some point I managed to talk to Kate on her own.

“You’re looking very nice, looking good, attractive, eyes made up well so it’ll be a good night.”

“Why thank you, William. Must be the influence you’re having on me.”

“I think you look good in those shorts too. I like to see your long legs. Do you wear skirts? Have you a short one you could wear, say, next time we are here?”

“Oh yes, I wear a skirt occasionally and my short one is about the length of these shorts. It’s quite sexy.”

“Great. Would you bring it next week-end and wear it. I rather fancy seeing you in it.”

“Yup, sure can. And I’ll wear something nice under it too!”

“That’d be great too, or nothing at all,” I smiled at her. Kate made no reply but she smiled back at me.

So I had something to look forward to next week-end…….

Well, as luck would have it I could not go next week-end but I had been in touch with Kate and I managed to fix it so I could be at the house the following week-end. I did not arrive till quite late, about 9.30 in the evening, work getting in the way of pleasure. Dusk was falling and I could see a fancy car amongst others parked outside, a red Viper no less.

Inside they were all eating, 3 other house mates I had not seen before, Kate, who greeted me warmly, and Jan who was getting to know me! It was a warm evening, people not wearing much, Kate clad in very short shorts and a thin shirt, Jan more generously covered – and the others I didn’t really notice.

“I’m afraid you’re sleeping with a guy - Tom – tonight but he’s going tomorrow so you’ll be on your own tomorrow night, and Jan and I are sharing a room,” Kate informed me.

“Are you going out early on the beach tomorrow morning?” Kate wanted to know. “If you are I’d like to go with you like last time.”

“Yes, I’ll be going out for my morning run and exercises. That’ll be fine, we’ll go together. Say 7 o’clock?”

“Great, see you then.”

I did not spend much time thinking about anything or anybody that night, just sleeping, but I was up betimes next day to meet Kate.

It was another of those glorious sunny mornings on the east Floridian coast: blue sky everywhere, the sea like a millpond, no wind, clear, a few pelicans about, one or two shell seekers (developing the “Sanibel stoop”) gazing at the sand, the sun still fairly low and the air with a warm freshness to it. We set out at a gentle pace, speeding up after a few minutes, me admiring Kate’s good looking body, being turned down (again) when I propositioned her further along the sand and, after stopping for an exercise routine, we returned towards our house. As we drew near I said to Kate that I was going to swim, stripped to my brief shorts and watched as she did the same, leaving herself in somewhat thin briefs and bra.

“So you hadn’t really thought of swimming at the end then?”
“No, but it seems to be a good idea, so lets go!”

We raced in, a few strokes to take us out to sea towards the raft out there, I swam up to Kate, moved in for a watery and salty kiss, felt her nipples press against me, then her hips. My hands explored her body beneath the water, she kept hers at a higher level.

“Think we’d better move back, I feel exposed here as we’re the only folks in the water and people could be watching,” Kate said.
“But that’s the beauty of it, people can watch but see nothing as it’s only our heads above the waves.”

Nothing doing! I had to gather myself, somehow modestly, when I reached the beach but I was conscious of nobody watching me except Kate who gave a pointed look and smiled.

The day passed innocuously enough: swimming, some fondling when we were near the offshore raft with me ever hopeful of some success, idling on the beach, Jan casually telling me she had booked us three in to eat at night at the Tin Pan Alley restaurant in Naples.

In the evening we all sat outside the house having a cocktail or two. Kate had listened to me two weeks back: she was wearing a loose fitting pink top, a short skirt and low heeled shoes, and Jan, who is more generously endowed than Kate, was in a dark top, long skirt of the wrap around variety which, in certain positions, revealed a lot of leg.

“So whose is the Viper outside?” I asked.
Kate answered, “I’m using it this week-end. It’s my brother’s car.”
“That’s really a man’s car, it’s seriously powerful,” I said.
“Yep, you’re right. That’s why I drive it like a man!” Kate returned. “I’ll take you out in it sometime but not tonight.” That sounded a good invitation.

We sat at a window table at the restaurant looking out at the boat marina, watched the pelicans being fed occasionally by people or waiters, chatted away and Jan who was sitting really quite close to me took my hand under the table, guided it along her thigh, the inside of her thigh right on up to where her panties should have been – but there were none! There I was with my hand against her bush! I felt: no man wouldn’t! She opened up for me so I could feel her slight dampness and her warmth.

“That’s nice,” she said quite simply.
“It certainly is,” I answered. “I’d like to feel more.”

Kate had seen this manoeuvre from across the table.
“Oh, William, I’ve just dropped my napkin and I think it’s on your side. Could you reach it for me, please.”

I had to withdraw my hand from Jan, bent round the side of the table to find the napkin and was distracted by seeing Kate’s legs apart and finding myself looking straight up under her skirt, and wasn’t she wearing any panties either? It was difficult to see in the under table gloom, but I thought not. I reappeared with the napkin.

“That’s an interesting view you’ve got over there,” I said.
“Good, glad you liked the view. I just remembered what you asked the last time we met. Didn’t we Jan?”
“Quite right! That’s all!”

I, of course, was now sitting less comfortably and not helped when Jan reached over and felt me under the table.

“Ah, I can feel it’s just getting interesting,” she told Kate. These two were obviously in a conspiracy!

The dinner went on, I got to know Jan a little better – two or three times – and back to the house we went. I, eager for some action, said to the girls:
“After dinner drinks in my room.”

They came, shut and locked the door and I moved on Kate, taking her in my arms, kissing her, feeling her legs.

“I want to know what’s under your skirt!” I slid down her body, lifted it up and saw her mound, smooth, at which point Jan came behind me, enveloped my head with her large skirt. So now I was “trapped” between two lovely women with my head at pussy height. I kissed Kate, extricated myself, pulled them both towards the bed and just as I was beginning to undo Kate’s skirt Jan’s hands snaked round the front of my shorts, undid them and pulled them down with some expertise. She whipped the pants down too even before I had divested Kate! By the time Kate and I had our clothes off I was at full readiness. Jan pushed us onto the bed and said:

“William lie down, face up,” and Kate stripped off the remainder of her clothes, settled between my legs and began to play. Jan had moved round behind my head, then over it, draping her skirt about me so I could see little. She lowered herself towards my face. I could smell her scent, I reached inside her skirt, I felt for her pussy but, no need, she brushed it against me and I moved to accommodate its position so I could lick and suck which I did willingly. I could taste its goodness, its moisture, feel the swelling near her apex which I did my best to suck hard to give her pleasure, and I could hear her beginning to moan and gasp as she became wetter. Meanwhile, my own sensations were good from the delicate treatment I was being given by Kate who was kissing my lower stomach, running a finger along the sensitive zone behind my globes, barely touching, then occasionally fingering or licking them, running her tongue along my inflamed organ then taking it entirely in her mouth. This did not last long, however, as I think she was afraid of making me cum too quickly.

I was determined to bring Jan over the top before I changed position so gave her as much pleasure as I could sucking, licking, even managing to slide in a finger before resuming my licking. Jan’s breathing became loud, her whinnying grew, she pressed into my mouth and then she shuddered, her legs gripping my head virtually pinning me down as she enjoyed her ecstasy.

I had to move! I slid out from under Jan, rolled across the bed and buried my face in Kate’s pussy. I was on top! Kate’s nub was more prominent than Jan’s but I wanted to look at her as I buried my fingers in her, feel her nipples, pull them, watch her face.

Jan, meanwhile, wasting no time and now with no clothes on, had slipped under me between my legs where she was giving attention to my cock, putting the end in her mouth, twirling her tongue round the underside, sucking, taking my balls in her fingers, getting me extremely close to my threshold. What I wanted to do was to extract and slide into Kate but Jan was so good at what she was doing that I was lost! I drank again from Kate’s fountain and pleasured her, rasping my tongue over her engorged clit while Jan paused a moment but then she went on, sliding her mouth down me as far as she could, holding my cock at the bottom and sliding her mouth up sucking all the while and that was just too much, I thrust and spurted into her mouth. She rode my bucking, kept me there, drinking me in while my crisis lasted as I, while all this was going, tried my best to suck on Kate. Where she had reached I was not quite sure! When my own excitement had quieted I continued with Kate, pushing my tongue into her crack, sliding it out and up, licking her nub, sucking it while she moaned, encouraged me to bring her off, gripping my head then grabbing my hand and savagely pushing it against her nipples. Her nectar flowed and I drank, massaged her and she heaved on the bed beneath me pushing her smooth mons at me and then she came clutching my head with both hands and almost going rigid as her orgasm hit.

Sometime later, during the night, I wondered how this ménage a trois would continue but that seemed a delight to consider another day. For the moment I was extremely satisfied as I eyed the two sleeping beauties sharing my room and listened to the lapping of the waves on the beach.