Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-22-2004, 12:06 PM
Freckle Face

Question Proactiv???

Hello kiddos....I need some advice from the experts!

Ok....I'm 23 and in the last 2 years I've started breaking out so bad! Up until that point I might have had 10 zits EVER! So does anyone have any advice on curing this??? I'm thinking of trying proactiv...but I'm just not sure. I have dry skin, so it isn't an oil issue.

PLEASE HELP!

His clothes are dirty, but his hands are clean; and you're the best thing that he's ever seen.
~Bob Dylan
Old 11-22-2004, 02:17 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I have a friend whose one child was helped by Proactiv but her other child was not.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-23-2004, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackenzie
Hello kiddos....I need some advice from the experts!

Ok....I'm 23 and in the last 2 years I've started breaking out so bad! Up until that point I might have had 10 zits EVER! So does anyone have any advice on curing this??? I'm thinking of trying proactiv...but I'm just not sure. I have dry skin, so it isn't an oil issue.

PLEASE HELP!

i use proactive and it took a while to work but it did help' altho i use about 3 other things to get rid of them the thing i dont like about proactive is it can be costly and comes in small bottles. the thing with pimples is you should just go and try diff products and c what works for you
Old 11-28-2004, 09:18 PM
Mama Mia!

If you're on birth control, ask your gyn about switching to Ortho-tri-cyclen. It helps.

If you have dry skin, go to the dermatologist (if thats possible for you) and he/she will give you some great, unscented hypoallergenic lotion which I cannot remember the name of lol

There's also some lotion containing salicylic acid you can buy over the counter.

I haven't had really bad pimples on my face since about 14, but I have them all over my back and arms. The ortho-tri-cyclen made a difference.

It's a BOY!!