Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-29-2002, 08:26 PM

A Fly-By-Night Affair pt-1

A Fly-By-Night Affair

The nightclub was loud and crowded, people dancing on every square inch of the dance floor while the obnoxious DJ spun remixed tunes and yapped in between the music. I was there with some friends, who were all on the dance floor right now, gyrating to the music. It was neat to watch, but I was content to nurse my drink for the moment.
That was when I saw her. An amazingly beautiful woman dressed almost entirely in black. She looked like one of those types who I never really talked to, one of those “freaky chics” that you saw every so often. The type who wore black all the time, had a chip on her shoulder, and often could be seen sporting a spiked “dog collar” type necklace and black lipstick.
But as I saw her drift effortlessly through the crowd, I saw that she was not that type. She had dark lipstick, but it was not black. More like a deep red, almost the color of blood. She appeared to have dark hair, but it was all pulled up inside a black beret with deep red accents. In fact, her entire outfit seemed to be black or deep, blood red. I was definitely enthralled by her captivating appearance.
Not usually the type of person to approach strange people, I sat back and continued to watch as this dark angel moved among the club’s various dancers and drinkers. She seemed not to be bothered by anyone else and a path always seemed to open up in front of her intended direction. She ordered a drink from the bartender and glided back through the crowds towards my table. She stopped and seemed to hover in place, waiting, much like a cat waiting to pounce on its unaware prey. The couple at the table in front of me left to find a place on the dance floor and the mysterious woman smoothly slid into the table’s booth, resting her drink on the table top and scanning the dancers on the floor.
Her gaze was penetrating as she scanned the revelers on the dance floor, watching them move and gyrate to the loud music. It seemed almost as if she had some type of sensors for eyes and was scanning for something in particular. She turned and faced me. I could feel her eyes burning deep into my insides, as if she had x-ray vision. I looked back at her and saw her deep, dark black eyes. I had never seen anyone with eyes that color. I merely smiled at her as she finished her scan of me and returned to watching the dancers.
A couple of my friends returned to the table and we chatted for a bit, my attention torn between the mysterious woman sitting alone at the table in front of me and what gibberish my friends were spewing forth from their drink-slacked mouths. They blocked my view of her and I gradually began to put her out of my mind. Finally, my friends returned to the dance floor and I could see across the table again.
She was gone.
I silently cursed myself when I felt someone lean close to my ear and say, “Mind if I sit down?”
I looked up and over my shoulder and there she was. I waved her to a seat opposite me, which she accepted, sliding into the booth with the same gracefulness of a professional figure skater performing a routine at the Olympics. She placed her drink, a dark red beverage, onto the table and cracked a quick smile at me.
“I saw you looking at me earlier,” she said, leaning across the table so she could be heard over the din of the nightclub.
My face flushed red, “I’m sorry…I didn’t meant to make you uncomfortable…”
“No. Don’t apologize. I was kind of flattered. Most people dismiss me as one of those Marilyn Manson types who sacrifice kitties and puppies at night for the glory of Satan.”
I smiled and laughed. Her remarks caught me off-guard. I figured her for a totally serious type, not one to make a smart-ass remark. “I actually didn’t think that about you,” I told her, leaning across the table close to her ear.
“I know,” she said. “That is why we are having this conversation.”
I sat back, surprised.
“Don’t get weirded out,” she said. “I just could tell that you were not misjudging me the way most others do at a glance.”
“Thanks…I think.”
She smiled again at me and leaned back across the table, “would you mind if we went somewhere else to talk, somewhere quieter?”
Stunned, I sat in silence, my brain frantically trying to keep up with the quickly changing events while endeavoring to phrase a response that didn’t sound stupid.
“Sure. Do you have a place in mind?”
“Yes, I do.”
She stood up and held her hand out to me. Her fingers were cold to the touch.
I waved to my friends and they noticed I was with a woman and they began hooting and hollering and acting like children. I waved to them one last time and turned away, my new friend leading me toward the exit. Once outside, she turned to me and said, “Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Arianna.”
“Alex,” I replied.
“I know of this little coffee house across town that I like,” Arianna said.
“Sounds nice,” I replied. “Much quieter there?”
“No annoying DJs.”
“That’s a start,” I said, feeling her gently squeeze my hand.

She was right about the coffee house. It was indeed much quieter. Soft music echoed through the room and people clustered within the various booths and at the tables, talking softly amongst themselves.
Arianna pointed to an unoccupied booth at the back of the place and went to the counter, returning with two steaming beverages. “I took the liberty of ordering for us,” she said, setting the drink in front of me. It smelled slightly of coffee, but also of cherries and chocolate. I had never smelled any drink quite like it. She sipped hers and I decided to do likewise. It wasn’t too bad, considering I don’t like coffee.
We chatted for a while over the drinks, getting to know each other some more. I told her some about my life, the things I’d done and the places I’d gone. She told me of visiting Europe one time, when she was younger. She told grand stories of large castles and natural beauty beyond imagination. I marveled as she told me the tales. She also told of her summer travels with her sister.
The drinks had been mysteriously refilled while she was talking and we continued to sip them. I told her of one particular misadventure I had had. She laughed at the conclusion of the story, the first time I had really heard her laugh aloud.
Our drinks empty, she leaned across the table and whispered into my ear, “Want to go back to your place?”
Again I was caught off-guard and stumbled over the words as my brain swam, trying to come up with the right answer. “Sure.”
We both stood up and she grabbed my hand again, “Lead on.”

I opened the door to my apartment and was going to flip the light on but Arianna stopped me, moving in close and planting a deep kiss on my lips. “Trust me,” she said after she broke the kiss.
We moved silently into the bedroom, our clothes peeling off our bodies like reptiles shedding their skin. Arianna pushed me onto the bed, climbing on top of me, her naked body hovering over me, her pale white skin seeming to glow in the darkness of the room.
continued in pt2
Old 12-29-2002, 08:27 PM

Part 2

“You’ve never had anything like this before,” she said as she reached down and kissed my chest. She kissed me and touched me like a woman-possessed. She was right, I had never had anything like this before. She liked it rough and wasn’t shy about giving or receiving. She bit down on my nipple as she rammed herself onto my hard penis.
She rose off of me and I threw her to the bed and took her nipple into my mouth, gently biting down on it, her body bucking with pleasure as the pain coursed through her body. “More! More!” she begged, wanting me to bite her harder. I clamped down onto her neck, her soft, cool flesh between my teeth. She moved me down between her legs. I began to lick her down there, taking her clitoris into my mouth. She ordered me to bite it, gently at first, and then with more pressure. She writhed and moved as I did as she asked, biting her and feeling her responses to the pleasurable pain.
I rammed myself inside her and leaned down, biting her nipples and neck as I worked inside her. She met me with each movement and thrashed about every time my lips and teeth found her flesh. This was a completely intense experience, one which I was not sure I would get to repeat any time soon.
We continued our rough sex play for most of the night. The pace finally slowed down and we went another round without any bites or scratches or orders. I felt her moving in a different way, a more lithe and agile and gentle way. Arianna and I made love like our bodies were joined into one, slowly and gently.
It was about five in the morning before we went to sleep, her still-naked body draped across my bare chest, one arm touching my opposite arm. I don’t remember if I dreamed or not, but I knew I was anxious to find her with me in the morning, to find out what wonders she had in store for us in honor of this new day.
But I awoke and she was gone.
Most of her clothes were gone, all except her deep, blood-red bra. I picked it up and looked at it, my mind drifting back to the sights and tastes of the wonderful breasts that this garment held the night before.
It was then that I noticed the window open just a crack. I knew it had been closed when I got home last night. The window was not small enough for anyone to exit through. I padded naked to the front door. It was still locked and chained. No one had left through that door.
I returned to the window and pushed it closed again. How in blazes had she left without using the door? And why was the window open?
I felt sort of drained and tired, but figured it was just the workout from the night before. That was some woman!
I moved to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and saw plenty of bite marks and red hickies on my chest and neck. I wasn’t looking for hickies, though, I was looking for something else. Something that no matter how far-fetched it seemed, would provide the answer to my questions.
There on my left breast, a pair of little side-by-side bite marks…
----------------------
comments always welcome :-)
Old 12-29-2002, 09:26 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Delectable!!!!!What a sweet morsel! Great story telling.........looking forward to new tales;)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-31-2002, 07:22 AM

Thanks again for the kind words Lilith. I will put together some more stories in the near future.

Thanks so much! lad you enjoyed it!