Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-26-2003, 07:26 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

A Day At The Beach

This one is a true story...

Sharniqua

It was a beautiful warm sunny day, so my boyfriend Tim and i decided to go to the beach. When we got there we layed out our towels, then headed for the water.

We went out to where we could touch the bottom, but the water level was up to our necks. Tim asked me to take off my bikini top, i wasnt to sure as there were quite a few people around, but he said that no one would see as the water covered me. So I turned around and let him undo the ties, then he tied it around my wrist so it wouldnt float away.

He moved up behind me and put his hands on my breasts, he rolled my hardened nipples between his fingers. I reached behind me and slid my fingers between us and touched his cock through his swimmers. He moved back and I turned around so that we were facing each other. I told him to take his swimmers off, which he did. I was getting horny and believe me so was he. I took the bottom of my bikini off too and we tied them onto my wrist with the bikini top.

So here we were naked, hoping like hell no-one would come over where we were and discover what we were doing, but I think thats what made it so much better, the thought that we could get caught. I reached out my hand and wrapped it around his cock, loving the smooth feel of it, slowly I started to jerk him off, but I wanted that cock in my mouth, so I took a deep breath and ducked under the water and took his cock into my mouth, sucking on it, unfortunately I had to come up for air, when I came up Tim put his hands in my hair and kissed me deeply, I felt his hand run over my mound, and then a finger slip between my pussy lips. I spread my legs wider to give him more room.

Tim whispered "Your turn" and ducked down, I felt his mouth on my pussy, he flicked his tongue over my clit making me moan, I quickly looked around but no-one seemed to notice, so I abandoned myself to his touch, but I wanted more, I wanted his cock in me.

When Tim came up for air, I put my arms around his neck and kissed him, I could taste my juices on his tongue, I wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel Tims cock touching my pussy lips, he grabbed my hips and pulled me down and his cock was in, god I loved it, this is what I needed, we fucked slow and deep, I could feel my orgasm building, that tingly feeling that grows and grows until everything stops for a split second or two, then its there, the mind blowing part. I felt Tim start to cum and that sent me off to another orgasm. We stayed like that for a while, both breathing heavy and coming down off that high you get.

I dropped my legs down to the sand and leaned in and kissed Tim passionately. We were both speechless, we'd had sex many times before, but that was mind blowing. We finally were able to get our swimming gear back on, and we realized that we had forgotten about all the people, we looked around to see if anyone had noticed, but thankfully no-one had, which suprised us both, because nearing the end of our sex session we had not been discreet at all, we had both been way to involve by that stage to care anyway.

We talked about the experience later, how it had turned us both on, we had sex in other public places since then, the feeling that we could get caught made us incredibly horny.

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!