Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-11-2005, 10:50 PM

A Beautiful Spring Day

At my DH's request I am posting my 1st story. Please tell me if it is too long, not consistant, or to much smut etc...? Any and all criticism is welcome.
T.I.A.
Barb

A Beautiful Spring Day

Sarah was home all alone. Her husband was at the office and the children at Grandma’s for the week. What was she going to do with herself? She thought maybe she would settle down with one of her favorite romance novels. Wearing her favorite purple satin negligee she settled into the big cushiony chase lounger in the living room.

A little bit into her hot and steamy book there was a knock at the door. Looking through the peep hole she sees it’s her very handsome neighbor on the other side. Sarah opens the door and says “Oh good morning Jason” Jason smiles back and replies “Good morning Sarah, could I trouble you for a huge favor? My computer just crashed right in the middle of a very important business transaction. Could I please use your computer for a little while? I promise I will try not to disturb you.” Sarah, mesmerized by his gorgeous blue eyes happily obliged. “Oh of course you can, take all the time you need. It’s no bother.”

Sarah shows Jason to the den and lets him get started. She then gets comfy again and begins to read her book. A while passes and she realizes maybe she should offer Jason something to drink. She goes into the kitchen to make some fresh iced tea. While at the sink preparing the beverages she feels someone caress her shoulder, it was Jason. She freezes in her spot not sure what to do, her body covered with chills at his very touch. He leans into her with his whole body, crushing her up against the sink. She feels him pushing the hair away from her neck exposing all if her warm flesh to him. He leans in and gently kisses her bare neck. The immediate touch of his lips causes a gasp that makes Jason so hot. Sarah can feel his hard bulge pressing into her buttocks.

Thoughts of her husband, children and Jason’s wife all running rampant in her head. But they are all being over powered but his touch and kisses. Her body is grinding into him; she takes his hands and moves them to her soft little B cups. Her nipples, now so hard, that his very touch makes her moan in ecstasy. He spins her around so she is facing him. He kisses her with such passion that it sends her body reeling. Their body’s grinding into one another, hot passionate sounds coming from the both of them.

Suddenly, Jason stops and leads Sarah to the bedroom. When they reach the bedroom he gently caresses her body, slips off her negligee and whispers into her ear, “You take my breath away; I want to feel the warmth of your sweet pussy all over me.” Just then, it was Sarah’s breath that had been taken away. Her whole body ached for his every touch. She paused from all the glorious sensations her body was feeling to say, “Jason, I have only ever been with my husband. I don’t want to disappoint you.” “You could never do that, we can do this together. You can tell me what you like and I will do the same.” He replied sweetly into her ear. His compassion and understanding made her want him more.

He asked her” Do you like it when your husband eats your pussy? Does he make you cum?” The question alone made her quiver. “I do enjoy it but I have never cum during it.” Sarah replied in a shy and somewhat embarrassed tone. In a shocked voice Jason says “What a shame. Then that’s where we will begin.” Jason positions Sarah on the edge of the bed. He slowly forces her backwards with his passionate kisses. Softly he kisses her neck, moving downward to her rosy pink nipples. He stops to tease her with his tongue. Sarah’s body is in torment as she feels his fingers touching her clit. With all of the touching, gasping and moaning Jason’s cock is aching to be freed from his tight jeans.

Jason reaches the warm spot between Sarah’s legs. He ravenously licks and sucks at her juices. He probes at her wet throbbing hole with his tongue. On the very edge of her orgasm Jason slips two fingers in while hungrily eating at her clit. No longer able to control herself Sarah’s body stiffens as she explodes and her cum flows swiftly into Jason’s mouth. Jason, almost ready to burst from his pants takes in her juices like it were the last drink on earth. He moves quickly up to kiss her, to let her smell herself all over his lips. The smell gets Sarah so hot that she flips Jason over and she is now on top. She is now in control.

It’s as if Sarah can’t free him quick enough. Panting and moaning. She finally frees his throbbing manhood. Just then she sighs and says with great satisfaction, “You have a beautiful cock.” Then a moan from Jason is heard when Sarah takes him full in her mouth. The feel if her warm tongue on his hot throbbing dick is almost too much to bear. She teases the head while stroking his fullness with one hand, the other hand massaging his full pulsating sack. Jason can no longer hold out. “Ohhh, I’m gonna cum!!!” he yells. Sarah, having never had the taste of her own husbands cum was happily awaiting the burst of cum about to flow from Jason’s beautiful cock. Greedily she sucks and rubs harder; Jason explodes his load right into her mouth and down her throat. She hungrily sucks, and licks every drop she can. Both Jason and Sarah in ecstasy over the fabulous oral sex they just had. Each was in a state of euphoria.

Sarah climbs onto the bed and lies down next to Jason, both still breathing heavily. Jason leans over to look at Sarah’s beautiful face. He caresses her body and kisses her sweetly on the forehead. He asks her “What are your fantasies, what makes you hot?” She is embarrassed to say it and it shows. He tells her its okay. “I want to be the submissive, I want to be forced, it makes me hot to be spanked and called names.” So taken back by her response his cock begins to stiffen again. He sighs and tells her “oh god that turns me on, tell me more.” She adds coyly, “I like the feel of a hard cock in my ass, the pulling of my hair and spanking of my bottom while inside me, I like it rough.” Jason’s head drops to her breasts, he somehow feels blessed. His dick now rock hard again. She laughs and caresses his back.

He forcefully mounts her rubbing his rock hard- throbbing dick on her wet pussy. She moans and kisses him with thirst. She goes to trace his face when he pins her down and thrusts violently into her dripping wet pussy. “Oh god, yes!!!!! She screams in delight. “Fuck me!!!!!, Fuck me hard!!!!” “You’ve been a naughty little whore and now you’re gonna pay.” he grunts as he fucks her pussy harder. Sarah is in heaven; her husband has never been this way with her. It arouses her to no end. Fucking her harder with each thrust he bites at her nipples sending her near orgasm. He stops, flips her over so her bottom is ready to take him. He grabs her hair and rams his cock into her ass telling her “Now you’re gonna take it the hard way, just like all the other dirty little sluts I fuck!” “Oh yes! Give it to me! Fuck my ass so hard, make me pay. I wanna be your bitch Jason, fuck me fuck me!” Sarah screamed at the top of her lungs. The moans, pants and the screams of “oh god yes, fuck me!” and “Yes, I know you like it like this you dirty whore!” filled the room.

Sarah’s begging for more and the sounds of slapping on her ass made Jason shoot his load hard into her ass. Jason’s bucking and then his release made Sarah cum hard. Their bodies collapse and they try frantically to catch their breath. They turn to each other; smile and both say “thank you” at the same time and laugh. After a few minutes of silence, Jason gives her one last kiss before he puts his pants back on to leave. “Tomorrow, I will tell YOU, what makes ME hot!” he said with a smile, just before he closed the door. Sarah still on the bed, covered in both of their sweat and cum, she smiles, looks out the sun filled window, sighs and says, “What a beautiful spring day today turned out to be.”

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-10-2005 at 01:56 AM.