Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-15-2005, 09:43 AM
Sweet Southern Girl

A little fun in the back of the club

I love to go out dancing. Being out on the floor grinding up next to a total stranger, both of your bodies dripping sweat, and the raw sexual energy that’s always in the air so thick that you can taste it. I just love everything about it.

There’s one night in particular that stands out in my head. I had quite a few drinks and had sat down at a table with some friends to talk. I noticed you from across the room. You looked so sexy walking over to the bar. I was trying to do me best not to stare at you, but I just couldn’t help myself. After you got your drink you glanced over and I think you knew that my eyes had been glued to you for some time by the little smirk on your face, and you stopped to smile at me. I briefly grinned back at you, and then someone stopped to talk to me and I lost you in the crowd of people.

A bit later, I was dancing with some random guy and I felt someone come up behind me, put their hands on my hips and I could feel their warm breath on my neck as they began to whisper in my ear. I turned my head a little to see who this mystery man was, and was pleasantly surprised to again see your sexy smile. Just then you asked if I cared to dance. I instantly forgot about the guy that I had been dancing with and I fell into you open arms.

We began to dance I could feel your cock begin to harden. I loved how it felt pressing firmly against my ass. I also could feel my pussy starting to become very wet. I think that you knew just how turned on I was becoming, because you began to rub your hands up and down my thighs. You pulled my body as close to yours as you could get it, and then you moved your hand up higher. Under my skirt your fingers went. When you found that my panties had become moist, I heard an approving “mmmmm,” come from your lips. You started to massage my pussy through the wet material. I tried to resist the feelings that were quickly taking over my body and I didn’t stand a chance. I wanted you right then, I needed to feel you buried deep inside me. I felt one finger slip underneath my panties and then a second and a third. You skillfully found my clit and began to encircle it with your finger faster and faster until I felt like I was about to reach orgasm right there on the middle of the dance floor. You stopped just before I went over the edge, and then you quickly slid your fingers inside my dripping wet pussy. After fucking my only a few times with your fingers you grabbed my arm and began to guide me off of the floor over to a dark corner.

Next, you pushed me forcefully up against the wall and kissed me. As we continued to kiss, your hands wondered all over my body. I felt you pull up my shirt running your hands underneath my bra and giving my nipples a little squeeze before lifting the bra and exposing my breasts. Then your hands began to move lower, they once again found their way up my skirt but this time I felt you grab my panties with both hands and rip them clean from my body. You tossed them off to the side onto the floor and spun me around. You had one hand on my shoulder holding it firmly against the wall, and you used your other hand to grab me by the waist and pull my ass against your crotch. I then felt you begin to unzip your pants. I went to reach around to help you free your hard cock from the confines of your pants, but you didn’t let me even get close. You took the hand that had been securing my shoulder to the wall and you grabbed my arm and held it above my head. You then got my other arm and pinned it up against the wall as well. You held both of my arms there as you with the other hand guided your cock to the edge of my pussy. You ran the head of your cock up and down my juicy lips for what seemed like an hour teasing me and making me want you inside of me all that much more. Finally, I felt the tip of your cock pressing against the entrance to my wet cunt. Quickly, you pushed forward and entered me entirely. I was overwhelmed with the feeling of fullness I felt. Your cock was much larger than most guys I had ever been with. Before I had time to recover from this invasion you began to pump furiously. You fucked me fast and hard until I felt myself nearing climax. Just then, you leaned forward and whispered into my ear “I’m going to fill your pussy full of cum, you want that don’t you.”

“Oh yes please,” I answered without even thinking. Next, I felt my body begin to quake with pleasure, and my pussy started to squeeze your rigid cock. That must have been all you could take because I could feel you begin to squirt streams of hot cum deep inside my cunt. You released your grip on my arms and whirled me around. You grabbed a chair that was close by and help me into the seat. As I sat down I asked you what your name was, realizing I had not gotten it before. You gave me that smirky grin and a quick kiss on the forehead. Then you whispered to me, “now listen, honey that’d take all the fun out of it if I told you my name. But, maybe I’ll see you around sometime.” With that you walked away leaving me sitting on the chair with your cum starting to dribble out of my pussy.

It's just human. We all have the jungle inside of us. We all have wants and needs and desires, strange as they may seem. If you stop to think about it, we're all pretty creative, cooking up all these fantasies. it's like a kind of poetry. Diane Frolov

How to get an "A"
I Love Guys With Accents
Nurse ~ Patient Story
Yes Sir
An Old Story of Mine
3 Guys & 1 Girl ~ Sounds like fun right
A New Short Story
Punishment Story