Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-08-2003, 09:42 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
"Bing Bong" Avon Calling

It had been a long tiring day and the welcome relief of a warm relaxing shower had been a perfect revitaliser. I had also allowed myself to mentally indulge a fantasy involving myself, a sexy lady and a pair of cuffs. My imagination was working well and I had concluded the musing by stroking myself to a buttock clenching, cum spurting climax. Desire sated I stepped out of the shower and reached for my favourite towel. I chuckled to myself as I wrapped the large bath sheet around me. How childish… a favourite towel… but I had liberated it from a world known 5 star hotel after a night of passion with a lady who was elegant and chic and should have known better!!

"Bing Bong" downstairs the doorbell rang. I cursed under my breath, it was always the same, always when I was in the shower or bath. I contemplated ignoring it but was expecting an important package from a colleague.
"Bing Bong" wrapping the large towel around me I hurried down the stairs and opened the front door. It wasn't the postman. On the doorstep was an attractive thirty-something with long chestnut hair and a large smile.
"Good Morning" she beamed "I've come to collect your Avon catalogue"
Somewhat taken aback I twisted my head over my shoulder trying to spot the cosmetics book.
"Sorry, I'm not sure where it is. Do you want to step in a moment while I look for it" the last phrase was tossed over my shoulder as I headed off into the hallway. Behind me I heard the door close quietly as the Avon lady entered and waited. I rifled through a pile of circulars and papers that I had stacked on a chair but couldn't find the catalogue.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 01-08-2003, 09:43 AM
Passion & Power

I returned to my visitor,
"I'm afraid I can't find it, but I didn't want anything thanks"
"Did you even look at it?" I was taken aback at her bluntness, especially as I was stood in my own home.
"I don't just sell lipstick" she started "You have just had a bath or shower, what soap product did you use?"
She had me on the back foot…
"Um I'm not sure, whatever I picked up at the shops"
"I suppose you choose your deodorant and other scents the same way?"
I opened my mouth to speak but before I got a chance….
"Have you heard of layering? All your personal products from a single range that complement each other when worn together." She was now in full flow sale speak.

Her practised speech gave me the chance to look her over more closely. She had a very shapely figure, full breasts pushing at a white blouse, curvaceous hips covered by a slim fitting dark skirt, I made a mental note to get a look at her ass on her way out.
"I've got samples if you would be interested…" My eyes flicked upwards to her face, the twinkle in her brown eyes showed that she had spotted me admiring her body.
"Yes, sure, why not" I tried to say in a nonchalant manner, hoping that my cock would behave itself beneath the towel. She reached into a small case she had brought in with her and pulled out a plastic bottle.
"We do a wide range of male toiletries including a post shower balm with moisturiser" she removed the top and held it to me to smell. I stepped closer and sniffed at the stopper.

Old 01-08-2003, 09:45 AM
Passion & Power

"Mmm not bad" I ventured
"You are going to be a difficult customer" she giggled. She tipped the bottle pouring some of the balm onto her fingertips, taking her fingers to the open neck of her blouse she rubbed the lotion across her collarbones and into the soft V of skin showing through the fabric. I watched fascinated as her fingers massaged until all that was left of the cream was a slight shimmer on her skin.
"It is good for all skin types, even sensitive" she breathed huskily as with a fresh measure on her fingers she reached forward and rubbed it on my chest. I looked down and watched open mouthed as her fingers worked the gel into the area of my chest between my nipples. A protest wriggled up from my conscience but was stifled before it reached my lips. I reached out with my hand and twisted undone a button on her blouse. She stepped back and wagged a finger at me..
"Oh no, only I'm allowed to handle the merchandise" At the same time she placed the flat of her hand in the centre of my chest and pushed me back towards the stairs. She followed me slinkily as backed away until I fell/sat on the lower steps of the staircase. Looking up at her, she kept advancing until she had straddled my hips and was almost squatting over me.
By now my cock was making a tent out of the towel, very stiff and very eager to meet her touch. Taking large handfuls of the balm she placed both palms on my abdomen and rubbed slowly up the centre of my chest, out along my shoulders and the down along my flanks back to their starting position. I moaned softly as she started another circuit with her hands. Around and around she caressed and massaged the lotion, not missing an inch of my upper body. She paused momentarily and eased the hem of her skirt up onto her thighs, letting her legs open wider and her pelvis lower itself closer to mine. The nimble fingers tugged at the top of the towel unwinding it from my waist exposing the hardness within.

Old 01-08-2003, 09:46 AM
Passion & Power

She sat upright resting her ass on the tops of my thighs, smiling warmly she reached to the buttons on her blouse, tantalisingly undoing each one agonisingly slowly. Her gaze was directed straight at me as she teased the front of her shirt open, tugging the tails free of her skirt's waistband. Underneath the blouse I could see a white lace bra that held in place her breasts, opening the shirt wide she ran her fingers along the underside of the bra until she found the front fastener, a quick movement and it was undone. My mouth was dry as she ran her hands across the rise of her tits, lifting them slightly off her chest before rubbing her thumbs out over her nipples. While she leaned over for the bottle of lotion I watched her globes sway as she moved, pale skin speckled with small golden freckles, pinky brown nipples, a heavy round swell of flesh, I was mesmerised. Taking another handful of cream she started to touch herself, stroking her breasts with her lotion covered fingers, circling her nipples before lightly tweaking them. My eyes were almost popping out of my head as she put on her erotic display and my cock was swollen to almost bursting point. Picking up the bottle she held it high above her boobs letting a large flow of cream fall into the valley between her tits. Rocking forward onto her arms she brought her nipples close to my mouth, I flickered out my tongue eager to taste this temptress.
"Oh no, no touching remember" she chastised with a wicked smile.

Old 01-08-2003, 09:46 AM
Passion & Power

She leaned against my chest crushing her breasts against me, making slurping sounds as the lotion squeezed between us. It was taking all my willpower not to grab her and pull her skirt up over her hips. Rubbing the stiff peaks at the apex of each breast across and down she moved lower down my trunk. All the while looking up into my eyes the only physical contact between us was the smooth sliding of her tits across my aching body. After what seemed an eternity she slid across the hard length of my cock. Her breasts seemed to fall naturally either side of it's shaft before she began to move back and forth over me. I had a spectacular view as she tossed her dark tresses over her shoulder, the deep plum red tip of my cock sliding easily between her heaving breasts. She was beginning to move faster, rolling her shoulders as she moved, the balm providing lubrication as my cock was squashed into a deep soft valley of excitement. My hands gripped the pile of the stair carpet as she upped the tempo even higher, with a long intense groan I shot a long hot spurt of cum out from between her tits. My hips lifted off the step as I came again and again, she squeezed her breasts together with her hands as the final thrusts of my rod produced the last sticky globules to fall on her chest. Rocking back onto her haunches she beamed widely, a solitary finger dipped into the string of pearls stretching across my stomach and up over my chest.
"I guess you'll have to take another shower now. Should I leave you samples?" I couldn't speak, it was all I could do to nod in agreement. Getting to her feet she fastened her bra and buttoned up the front of her blouse.
"Do you think you might have an order if I call back tomorrow? I could always give you another demonstration. We also do a superb range of aromatherapy massage oils….for women" The last phrase was emphasised with a very wide grin. I watched her let herself out of the door and then collapsed back onto the stairs. I didn't think I would ever complain again if the doorbell rang while I was in the shower.

Old 01-08-2003, 10:00 AM
Melted

Very hot story, Glyndwr!!!

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 01-08-2003, 12:12 PM
Mooooo!!!

Great story Glyndwr! Whew!! (fans herself ..................) :p :D

Old 01-08-2003, 12:29 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Good stuff Glyndwr
Old 01-08-2003, 12:48 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I am having an utter giggle-gasm! I will have to remember that selling tip;):p

Glad you got your priorities in order;) Fabulous story!!!! Thanks!;)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-08-2003, 01:17 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Look Lilith, the Avon lady came to his house. ;)

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 01-08-2003, 01:27 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
PF~ If you are very good maybe she will come to yours too;):p:p

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-08-2003, 01:29 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

It's I-77, due North to the end! ;) :p

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 01-08-2003, 05:13 PM
Cheese Head Member

Very interesting story Glyndwr.
Old 01-08-2003, 10:33 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Glyndwr - once again you have proven your story-telling stripes!!! wonderfully hot and imaginative story!!!
Old 01-09-2003, 06:16 PM
Member of weird club

Glyndwr very hot why can't I get Avon ladies that do that. Most of the ones here are 80 and crabby. I want one of those!! Great story hope there is the next day coming.