Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-20-2004, 07:34 PM
Booger Lama

When we met

When we met

We had met and been talking for a long time online now I was finely going to meet you in person. The plan was I was catching a early flight on Friday was going to check into a hotel and you were going to come after work for a week end of fun.

My plane landed on time after getting my bags. I caught a taxi to the hotel and check in telling the clerk that you would be arriving giving them your name I asked them if they could just give you a key. After settling into the hotel room I called you at work to tell you I had made it, give you the room number and I couldn’t wait for you to get off work so we could finely meet face to face you told me you had made reservations at a local hot spot for dinner. I went across the street grab a quick lunch and went to the store to grab some snacks and some thing for us to drink when I got back to the hotel. I slipped into the shower and after my shower I decided I would take a little nap since I had been up early and wanted to be well rested for the night. I set the alarm so I would get up before you would arrive.

I heard the door open and realized the alarm must not have gone off. I watched through half open eyes as you entered the room and noticed I was laying naked in bed with just a sheet over me making a little tent. I decided to fake sleep and see what you would do. I laid there and couldn’t help peeking just a little bit hoping you wouldn’t see. I watched as you looked over and smiled as you saw the tent and grabbed the sheet and slowly uncovered my cock. You gently reached down and grabbed it gave it a few strokes as you sat down on the side of the bed and leaned over.

I could feel your breath as your hand reached down to cup my balls and you licked the tip of my cock then stuck it in your mouth greedily sucking it in gently squeezing my balls. I let out a soft moan. You continued to suck as you moved up and down on my cock. Removing my cock from your mouth you started licking your way down it til you reached my balls licking them you gently took one into your mouth sucking on it. As you reached up and stroked my cock as you continued to lick and suck my balls. As you stopped stroking my cock you started licking your way back up it stopping at the head licking greedily at a drop of precum.

You slowly took my cock back into your mouth sliding your lips down inch by inch until you had it all in your mouth. You started to slide your mouth up and down on my cock every few strokes taking it out and licking the tip then taking in back all the way in. As you stopped to lick the tip I whispered "baby I’m going to cum " you sucked me back into you mouth taking me all the way as I cum. You greedily swallow every drop then look up at me and smiling, asked "how long have you been awake". I sat up pulling you to me and kissed you deeply and told you I had been awake the whole time. You playfully slapped my ass as you hopped off the bed giggling as you called me a naughty boy. You started unbuttoning your shirt as you walked away telling me you were going to take a shower.

I got up as I heard the shower start and walked over to the bath room door and slowly opened the door slipping into the bathroom. I could see you soaping up your body through the shower curtain as I reach for it and slipped into the shower behind you. Looking back you smiled at me and said "I was hopping you would come and help scrub my back" as you reached back handing me the soap. I took the soap from you and started slowly soaping up your back starting at your shoulders and slowly working my way down to your ass. I stopped and gently squeezed your ass as you pushed it back into my hands. I slowly slid me hand around your waist as I pulled you closer kissing the back of your neck. I slid my hands up your belly and cupped your breast and slowly kissed my way up your neck to nibbled on your ears.

You leaned back into me wiggling your ass against my hard cock and moaned "please don’t stop." I slid one hand down your belly and slowly slipped it between your legs. You opened your legs a little wider for me as I teasingly rubbed my hand over your pussy. You shivered and moaned as I started gently rubbing your clit .I slowly slipped one finger into your pussy. As I slowly started to work my finger in and out of your pussy I used my thumb to rub your clit. You reached behind you and grabbed my cock slowly stroking it. You leaned forward and guided my cock to where my finger is. I pulled out my finger as you slipped my cock into your pussy you let out a moan as you started slowly pushing back against me until I was all the way in. I rubbed your clit as I started stroking in and out of you slowly.

You moaned "yes baby fuck me I love the way you feel inside of me". I grabbed your hips and started stroking harder and faster as you started to push back against my strokes. Moaning " yes yes yeeesssssssss I’m going to cum". I stroked deep and harder as you start moaning louder and louder "yes baby fill me up I want you to fuck me hard oh yes yes yeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss I’m cuuuuuuuummiiiiiiiiiing". As you pushed hard against me I reached around rubbing your clit as I felt your body tremble as you cum. I slipped out of you as you started to stand back up. Turning around you kissed me, I kissed you back pushing you against the shower wall. You reached down and guided my cock back into your pussy as you wrapped you legs and arms around my burring my cock deep into your pussy. As I grabbed your ass I started slowly stroking. You leaned back against the wall putting your hands on my shoulders. I started long strokes pulling just about all the way out then letting you slide back down all the way.

You moan " yes baby fuck me hard". I started stroking harder and faster burring my self deep inside of you. I moaned "yes baby I’m going to cum." You pulled me close and whispered in my ear "yes baby I want feel you to cum deep inside of me." I give you a few short hard strokes and buried my cock deep inside of you cumming. You moaned "yes baby I’m cumming again too" you slowly unwrapped your legs from around me standing and said "baby that was great but we better both quickly get cleaned up and dressed if we are going to make our dinner reservations". We helped each other soap up and rinsed off and got out of the shower and toweled each other off. We walked back into the hotel room. You grabbed your bag and headed back into the bath room telling me you were going to get ready to go out and would be out in 20 minutes.

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell

Last edited by fzzy : 03-20-2004 at 08:20 PM.
Old 03-26-2004, 06:03 PM
Booger Lama

continued

I got ready well I waited for you slipping into my black button fly jeans and my favorite blue button down shirt.. My jaw dropped as you stepped out of the bathroom in a strapless short red dress that you were almost spilling out of the top of and hugged all your curves. You spun around and asked me if I liked. I

just nodded my head speechless as you lifted the front to show a matching pair lacy red panties. I stepped over and kissed you reach up under your dress grabbing your ass. You broke the kiss pushing away from me you said "we can’t start that or we’ll never make it to dinner" as you turned around grabbed you purse and walked out the door.

I quickly followed you out the door as we walked to your car you explained that the reservations were for the grotto a semiprivate room with a few tables for couples. I opened the car door for you then walked around and got in.

As you drove to the restaurant I put my hand on your legs sliding my hand up and pulling you dress up so I could see your pussy mound in those lacy red panties. I teasing rub my hand over you pussy you slapped playfully pushing it away pulling your dress back down and said "later".

We got to the restaurant and were sat in the grotto. you were surprised to see we were the only ones in there. We order drinks and talked about how great it was to finely meet face to face.

The waiter came by with are drinks and we ordered and talked about how everything had gone so far and what fun we were still going to have. You excused your self to go to the bathroom as I waited for you to come back are food arrived. You came back sneaking up behind me you leaned down and whispered in my ear

"I bet you can’t wait for desert" and you dropped something in my lap.

I looked down and saw your red lacy panties and smiled up at you. As I slipped them in my pocket and said "I’m sure I’ll enjoy it a lot".

We ate are meals sharing bites with each other off are forks. When we were finished I excused myself to go use the bathroom. After taking care of business I washed my hands and opened the door. As I started to step out you were there pushing me back in to the bathroom kissing me as you locked the door. You pushed me back against the counter. Kissing me hard you started to unbutton my shirt and kissing your way down my chest.

I pulled you back up and kissed you hard and whispered in you ear "no it's your turn".

As I spun you around against the counter pulling down the front of you dress I freed you breast and kissed my way down to them. I cupped you breast as I sucked on you nipples you let out a soft moan as I slipped my other hand up you leg. Pulling your dress up and started rubbing your pussy finding you clit and lightly pinching it. You pulled my head against your breast as slipped a finger into you pussy rubbing your clit with my thumb.

You moaned "I want you down there" as you pushed me down. I knelt in front of you my face just inches from you dripping pussy and inhaled deeply enjoying the fragrance of your pussy. Your body gave a little jump as I teasingly flicked my tongue across your clit.

You moaned "yes baby eat me now I want to feel you tongue buried deep in my pussy".

I licked your clit harder and sucked on it then work my way down and buried my tongue deep in to you. You pushed my head against your pussy moaning "yes that’s what I want".

I licked my way back up and sucked on your clit harder as I slipped a finger into you. You let out a long moan as I worked my finger in and out and continued to lick and suck your clit. Slipping a second finger into you I started to work my finger in and out faster and I licked your clit harder and nibbled gently on it. I looked up and saw you sucking on your breast to stifle your moans.

I could feel your pussy walls start to spasm as you moaned "yes I’m cumming ". I pulled my finger out and buried my tongue deep in your pussy. As your pulled my head against you grinding your puusy againt my mouth. I greedily lapped up your juices.

As your orgasm subsided you pulled me up licking your juices off of my lips. You kissed me and whispered in my ear "that was great but I think we better get back to the table now before they thing we skipped out on the bill".

We straightened ourselves up and slipped out of the bathroom. As I was coming out I saw are waiter looking over at us with a big smile on his face. We sat back at the table and he came up and asked if we enjoyed everything tonight winking at me. I said "everything was great" as he handed me the bill.

I paid the bill and left him a big tip. As we walked out to the car I told you he had caught us slipping out of the bathroom together causing you to blush. As we rode back you the motel you told me it had always been one of you fantasies to do something like that in a public bathroom.

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell

Last edited by skipthisone : 03-29-2004 at 01:46 PM.