Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-24-2004, 01:40 AM

A Long Day At Work

A Long Day at Work

It was a Wednesday evening and I was trying to get a surprise ready for my husband. He works for Madison Industries, a very stressful job. This morning I tried to wish him luck on his bid by a quick roll in the sack, but he was too nervous about his upcoming meeting. I knew he would get the bid, so I went out and got a few surprises for him. I picked up a skimpy maid’s costume for him, complete with black thigh highs and high high heels. I also picked up some Strawberry Daiquiri mix, his favorite. I got home and cleaned the house quickly, made a nice dinner, got in the shower, and dressed.

While dressing I didn’t realize how tight the costume was around my chest. My D cup was practically ripping the seams of the short dress. So I pulled my breasts up so just my nipples were covered with the material. The bottom part of the dress didn’t even come close to covering my very round ass. I didn’t have time to get to the panty shop, so I didn’t have any that really matched my outfit, I decided not to wear any. The thigh highs looked amazing, just the way he liked them. He loved to come at me from behind and feel them against his skin. Every now and again he will take the top of them and pull it out so they would snap me. I wore my thick long brown hair down, curled on the ends, he loves to see my hair down, and the way it lies on my shoulders and falls into my cleavage. I love making him happy.

I ran back down stairs in my heels, he was going to be home very soon. I lit the candles quickly and grabbed the ice to make the drinks. I grinded the ice quickly in the blender and added the mix. I was reaching up in the cupboard for the wine glasses when he walked in the door. My dress must have surprised him cause, he was standing in the doorway with his brief case and his mouth dropped open. He was finally able to talk, “Hay Kid…”

I walked over to him slowly and seductively, pressed myself against him whispered in his ear “How was your day?” in a concerned heavy breath. “Umm…Uhhh…. I got my bid…” in a very staggered voice. “Congratulations, Stud…” with that I took my tongue out and took a long lick from his jaw line to his earlobe.

He got the hint very quickly that I was excited and that I wanted him. He dropped his briefcase and coat on the floor, repositioned his head to kiss me deeply, reached down and felt the back of my upper thighs and slowly moved his hands up to my ass, where he found my panty less bottom. He squeezed it tightly, making me very wet, picked me up off the ground by my bottom, with his very strong hands and arms, still kissing me very passionately. With my body pressed so tightly against his I could feel his large cock getting excited. He put me back down and backed me up so he could shut the door. I whispered in his ear that I had made his favorite drink and turned around to get them. I walked back over to the blender and glasses. Started pouring one then the other. Then he surprised me…

As I was pouring the second I felt him come up behind me. He started sucking my left ear lobe and pulling my hips against him. I all of the sudden became very aware that he wasn’t wearing any clothing. I felt his bare dick rubbing against my thighs. His hands moved up and pulled my breasts out of their constraining state, and started twisting my nipples. At this point I got so turned on I dropped the glass pitcher to the blender and it broke on the counter spilling drink all over, some splashing on me and him. He didn’t seem to care though; he turned me around and licked every drop on me that he could find. I reached up and was running my fingers through his amazing hair. He had brown hair with a tint of red that only showed when the light hit it just right. While he was licking my nipples getting them very hard, I played with his locks of hair. I love my husband very much; he is the love of my life. He can get me hot by just looking at me from across the room. I love everything about him; his muscular arms, amazing chest, smooth back, and amazing ass, which I love to grab. All the sudden I was jarred back to reality by what he was doing.

While I was thinking about how much I loved him and what I loved about him his hands had wondered down my back, to my ass and then around to my wet pussy. His hands I forgot to mention his hands. His hands had to be my favorite thing about him. He has very active, almost over active hands, that always knew where to touch me and how. With one stroke of his finger anywhere on my body, he can put me on my knees begging for more. This time his fingers had found my lips and were running back and forth, slipping in and out of my pussy. I started breathing heavily he knew exactly what he was doing to me and knew that I would soon get weak in the knees. He stopped turned around and with one sweep of his arm had everything off the dinning room table. Luckily remembering to blow the candles out first. He then picked me up in one swoop and lied me on my back on the table with my legs hanging over the edge.

He leaned over me and kissed me gently on my lips and ran his fingers down my sides to my thighs and up my inner thighs. He didn’t bother taking my dress off; there wasn’t anything in the way now anyway. He started slowly kissing and working his way down, in between my breasts, up each one with a slight bite to my nipples. Then working his way back down at the same time pulling my skirt up. He paused to talk to me just before getting to my freshly shaven pussy and rested his chin on the top edge. “Thank you baby…” With those simple three words he dived into my pussy. His tongue feeling the whole area out, then just focusing on my clit. He started sucking on my clit, which gets me every time. He was pushing his fingers in and out of my pussy, two, and then three continually pumping them harder and harder. I was playing with his hair, watching him go down on me as best I could, I love looking down and only being able to see his adoring eyes looking back at me. He loves to watch my body shimmy and shake from what he does to it. He knows how to get me off better than I could ever get myself off. My back was arching and my very large breasts vibrating slowly from what he was doing to me. I all of the sudden came all over, all over his tongue and fingers.

After I gained my breath back it was definitely his turn. Hell this was his surprise and so far I was the first that came. So I stood up and grabbed his bare ass, “Hey now you weren’t suppose to do that, you Bad Boy…” With that I pushed him back up against the wall got down on my knees and started sucking his very large cock. I ran my hands up and down his lower abs and inner thighs. His cock felt good in my mouth, I sucked it good and hard. I then moved my right down to the shaft and started pumping hard. Meanwhile my left found his balls and started rolling them in my hand. I felt his cock swelling, so I started moving my head up and down in the same rhythm as my hand. I squeezed just a little tighter on my way down the shaft causing his hips to shake. I looked up at him and he was looking down at me playing with my hair. He started pulling my hair just the way I like it and moving my head side to side and pushing it farther down on him. His hips starting acting out on their own, every now and then his hips would push deep into the back of my throat. I love giving head to him, I knew he it made him happy and I loved to feel him against my tongue and taste him. He finally came and I swallowed every drop I could get out of him.

He must have been really excited because he was still hard after he came the first time. He pulled me up put my face in his hands and kissed me passionately. He turns me on so much, after I finish giving him head, every time he will kiss me, as his thank you to me. Most men don’t like to kiss you after they cum in your mouth, but he didn’t care. Just as I didn’t care after he goes down on me I always try to kiss him afterwards.

Just then he picked me up by the backs of my thighs and carries me back over to the bare wooden table. He lays me down and slides his cock up and down my slit. Making a noise he adores and making me even wetter. His very large head practically fills my slit and feels like nothing else when he rubs it like he was. His very large smooth head moving up and down, my tight slick slit.

He looked down at my body lying on the table and reached down and kissed my lips gently. “You ready for me Kid?” My whole body was pulsating I wanted his hard large cock in me there and now. With a whiny voice and a vigorous head shake nodding yes. I reached down and grabbed his hips pulling him into me. He slid his hard cock into my tight pussy and my body jumped from feeling him deep inside. He started pumping his hips into me, harder, Harder, HARDER. “Yes!” I whined and moaned. With my cries of enjoyment he took my right hand and put it onto my clit and had me start working it. He liked to see me pleasure myself, I am not sure why. He suddenly flipped me over so I was bending over the table and started fucking me hard and deep into my pussy from behind. I was screaming and moaning loudly. I was very close to cuming. He reached out and grabbed all my hair and pulled my hair up so that my head was pulled up. Then with his other hand he started spanking me. He started a rhythm of spanking me, and my body was jumping with every slap. He then started on a new rhythm pausing longer between each slap and my body was still jumping from expecting the old slaps.

Every sense in my body was aware of what was going on. The feeling of thick cock in me, hair tingling on ends from being pulled, the smell of my loves sweat, the noises of myself moaning, him moaning, the noises of our bodies clapping together, the vision in my head of us going at it like wild animals, and still tasting my lovers cum in my mouth, savoring the taste. I was so into him fucking me… “YES!” I screamed! This made him hotter and finally I felt him starting to fill me up. It felt so good to feel his hot juices inside me. I was quite out of breath and gasping for air, likewise was he. He fell on top of me and I covered his face and head in kisses. “Oh honey, you are amazing, I love you so much.” “No thank you for having this surprise ready for me when I got home.

We laid there for a moment and then he suddenly picked me up and moved me on to the couch in the other room and proceeded with our time together. Oh what a day….

I would really like feedback on this story... please tell me what you think, it is my first... it took a lot of convincing for me to actually post it...

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...