Old 11-04-2008, 09:55 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
nipple jewelry

ok so I want new decorations for my tits..... I want pixie input

Barbells?

rings?

dangling thingies?

I cant seem to find anything I really like and I would love help finding something that I can keep in constantly w/out worrying I'll damage it or my nipple, als I'm sensitive to metals so it's got to be good metals or glass or plastic....

HELP!
Old 11-05-2008, 12:23 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
I suggest the fake clip-on thingies, if you must. Seriously, you might want to use those nips to feed a baby someday, & there's no 100% safe way of sticking holes in any body part that you might need to use in the future.

A few years ago, I was playing in a bar when I encountered a woman who was, ahem, more than willing to show off all her body piercings & art; she had a ring thru the right nip, the left unadorned, & when the drummer asked if it hurt, she said, "Oh hell yeh, it hurt like a sumbitch at first, but now..." & then flicked the ring a couple times with no sign of pain at all.

Now, here's a question for you: would you enjoy having little or no sensation in your nipples at all?

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:20 AM
Call me FWM :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotzoidman
Seriously, you might want to use those nips to feed a baby someday, & there's no 100% safe way of sticking holes in any body part that you might need to use in the future.
No 100% safe way, but according to breast-feeding experts LaLecheLeague, there's no evidence to suggest that nipple piercings interfere detrimentally to breast-feeding.

Here is a quite interesting article on the compatibility of nipple piercings and breast-feeding. A quote from there:
Quote:
Several lactation consultants interviewed for this article said that breastfeeding problems were often observed in women who did not remove nipple jewelry before nursing. These difficulties included poor latch, babies frequently coming on and off the breast, slurping, gagging and milk leaking from the baby's mouth. Once the nipple jewelry was removed the problems stopped.
Removing the nipple jewelry for each feed would of course also remove the risks of the baby choking, should the jewelry become dislodged during a feed.

Kyttn, a friend of mine has both nipples pierced with a bar going horizontally across. I don't think she lost any sensation but, as scotz said, I guess it's a risk. Looked really good though and she loves them!
Old 11-05-2008, 05:45 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
She already has them pierced

I like the shields, where it surrounds the nip and is secured by the barbell. *sexy*

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-05-2008, 07:59 AM
Pixies Flirt

Send a message via AIM to 1nutworld
I think pictures would help us help you decide.

Ok, maybe not and I just want to see your nips, but hey, I'm quite sure I'm not alone in this.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:32 AM
Call me FWM :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
She already has them pierced
I had not realized this from the original post but yep

I've been looking at nipple jewelry on Google Images and there are some really nice ones. Maybe look there, Kyttn, see if there's anything you like
Old 11-05-2008, 09:25 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Got no suggestions of my own (yet) but I'm gonna follow this thread closely, as I'm planning on getting a nip pierced soon

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 11-05-2008, 10:35 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Ok, I must have known that Kyttn already had her piercings, but that little tidbit obviously slipped my mind. I'm still pretty much against anybody piercing any part of their body that might be useful someday... earlobes are ok, other than providing a nice little erogenous zone for foreplay, they don't seem to serve any real purpose. I didn't mention in my previous post that I actually did get a chance to feel & compare the nipples of the woman in the bar. I didn't care for the pierced one at all, felt more like a rubber eraser...but to each his/her own...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:04 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

I have seen Bama's and well....

ha ha I just wanted you guys to think about me looking at Bama's boobies

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-05-2008, 04:12 PM
Manwhore

LOL @ ^^^

I almost posted that info, Lil, but figured I'd leave it for you.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 11-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

mine have actually become more sensitive....as for feelin like erasers??? LordSnow? Honey?

yes it hurt... I went white....er. I was damn near transparent, dont just get one, looks like you chickened out.

apparently it takes a year or so to totally forget how bad it hurts... I'm considering another piercing although LordSnow has asked it not be in the vicinity of my twat.

maybe a Monroe.....idk

I like the shields but dont want to block access for whoever's look..i mean licking.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:47 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

I too want a Monroe. In my next career.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 11-05-2008, 08:54 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

i figure if the post is short enough and the jewelry is matte it might look like a part of me lol
Old 11-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

and let the record show I offered to let Lil touch 'em...... hell if I thought shed a done it I'da told her to lick and suck on 'em.... >evil grin< Sorry LordSnow, yeah I'da let Lilith play with them.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:38 PM
Yankee in Dixie

She didn't and that means for the time being, they're all mine. I don't think they feel like erasers. Still feel like flesh, taste like flesh. Course, I never chewed erasers, so I'm not sure if they taste like them. Personally, I'm not that fond of facial piercings, and the only reason I ask that it not be below the belt, is it took long enough for your nipples to heal and allow me to constantly play with them. I don't want to lose my toys.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf