Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-08-2003, 12:29 PM

Send a message via AIM to Sintax
Size Don't Matter Pt. 1

Ash embodied everything that I hate. At 16 she dropped out of school to go work on her own. To my dismay, she actually made good for herself. Now 18, she decides to pay me a visit every weekend to belittle me in front of my friends.

I'll be damned if she isn't strangely attractive though. Everyone has those people in mind that they can't stand and aren't quite sure why they find them so attractive. Ash was tall, standing just under my 6ft height. It used to be that she was stocky, maybe even a bit hefty, but hard work has been good for her. She's filled out nicely, with curves that would kill if she wasn't so intimidating. Her hair is a delightful mixture of butch and feminine perfection. It's short, but not too short, falling just above her shoulders, a bleached perfection. Her lips are also artful with their poutiness and fullness. If you were to trace her now slender thighs you'll find yourself staring at the most gaudy combat boots you've ever seen. She was subculture all the way. Don’t be imagining some butch bitch in military fatigues cracking a whip. Think rather of a woman who can really make the audacious combination of a flight jacket and a short skirt work.

I've certainly thought about fucking her in one of those soap opera love/hate romances. I'm sure the sex would be great. She seems to know a lot about it and reminds us with her sleazy stories. She showed us her tattoo of the butterfly around her labia one. I told her I thought it was cliché, but damn was it hot to look at it. It didn't help that she would pet at it, just hinting at what it was capable of. The sex would be hot, unrestricted, and un-conformed. I got half a stalk just thinking about it. She must have caught me staring that night, because she called me the next day.

"Stay home from school," she said at the wee hour of 4:30 in the morning. I had to be in school in 3 hours, a huge exam was waiting for me, and I couldn't believe her audacity. "So I can flunk out like you did, no way," I replied. I abruptly hung up on her. Five minutes later, she rang again, this time cooing, "Stay home, it will be worth it believe me." I hung up on her again and she didn't call back, but the more I got to thinking about it, the more I didn't want to be at school that day. Don't think I was staying home because she said to; I just needed a mental health day.

I decided to call her around 11:00 AM that day. "Why did you want me to stay home?" I asked. "Oh, you are home after all?" Returning my question with a question, a usual thing for her to do; I sighed, un-enthused. She hung up on me this time and I shrugged and went back to sleep for awhile, until I heard the doorbell ring.

Comments so far would be appreciated.
Old 12-08-2003, 02:34 PM
Everybody Stretch!

So far......really good Sintax! Your writing skills are impeccable! I'm there....I can see it all! Do continue!
Old 12-08-2003, 03:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to Sintax
Pt. 2

The doorbell rings turned to fists slamming. I sighed, figuring it was it was UPS delivering some music I had ordered online. I stretched and slipped into a robe and headed to the door, swung it open.

There she was, in the same flattering outfit I had described before, long stockings. Her hair covered one eye as she smiled from beneath it. "Halloween's over, who are you supposed to be, The Flock of Seagulls?" She let herself in, nudging me aside before heading to a nearby couch. She was already seated when I let my cynical tongue go, "Oh, please, make yourself at home." She just smirked and started watching T.V. I shook my head and started to head back to my room, she wasn't going to leave. Just as I was about to depart I watched as she took off her boot, something fell out of it, she held it in her mouth while removing her other boot, some odd packaging. I got a closer look... It was a condom!

"Ash, I hope you aren't planning on bringing someone over here, we just had the rugs cleaned." As I said this I traced her outline again with my eyes, paying particular attention to her slightly parted legs, she caught me again. "Listen, why don't we just make this easy, are you going to let me secure this or not?" I nearly jumped; my swollen buddy sure as hell was ready to. "Uh, yeah sure." What else was I to say? Sure it wasn't the smoothest or smug thing to come out of someone's mouth, but at least it was real. She got up and brushed past me, swaying her hips into my crotch, I rolled my eyes. I felt gritty, not so much dirty. I had just woken up, didn't shave, and had bags under my eyes, she obviously didn't mind. I watched her ass peak from below her skirt before being surprised to see make a turn into my bathroom.

"Know these places well?" I asked with a bit of sharpness to my tone. She laughed, "No, it's just been my fantasy to be fucked in a household bathroom, just make sure you use some 409 afterwards." I gulped, trying to stay cool, but it was just then I realized something. In the heat of anticipation, I must have forgotten how self conscious I was about my size. I don't know why it came over me all of a sudden. Maybe it was because I was I was about to make it with a girl who would belittle my size with the girls for years to come, that or the bland smelling potpourri that graced fused with the linoleum to give the place a clean, yet gritty atmosphere.

Her teeth gracefully tore opened the wrapper and she daintily tossed the cellophane into the nearby refuse. She motioned for me to step forward, placing her hands on my hips, I grit my teeth, closing my eyes as I felt her nails scrawl across my abdomen, opening my robe. I waited for it, I knew I would hear it, and then it came. A soft, audible, and violent giggle.

I winced, and pulled back, tucking my robe around me, she laughed some more, lunging at me, knocking me off my feet and back into the empty bathtub. I fought with her for a few seconds, before she flung open my robe again, still laughing. I felt humiliated, and then I felt her palm, running up and down my “length.” “Aw, it’s cute, why are you so upset?” I remained silent and I let her work me, my head throbbed towards her hands life lines, my eyes were still closed, until I felt her lips. Her tongue circled the mushroom shaped head expertly, my eyes widened as I watched her visible eye grin. She worked it like she would a lolly-pop, totally at ease, I loved it. She pulled away then, tossing the condom to the garbage as well. “I know what this would be perfect for,” she cooed, taking last licks. I watched as she took off her top, making a makeshift bed for her chest, protection against the cold floor, she leaned back, exposing her puckered asshole to me. Suddenly, I knew what she was getting at.
Old 12-09-2003, 06:41 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
great so far hun keep at it :)

~nikki~