Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-29-2012, 06:27 AM

pictures on facebook

Since a lot of you are willing to post naked pictures of yourself on the internet I was wondering if any of you have ever posted a picture on facebook? I'm just curiuse if it's up there for a few minutes or if they somehow are able to filter them out. When I used to drink I always worried that I would do that.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:37 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I post pics based on the crowd that will view them. Since there are children on facebook, I would never even consider it.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-29-2012, 09:27 AM
Causer of Unrest

What Lilith said. I would never put a risque one up there; that's what I have Pixies for.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 06-29-2012, 06:27 PM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
Never would i post something like that on my facebook. I would risk being fired, not to mention as Lil stated, i have young people on my page as friends, so not happening
Old 06-29-2012, 07:38 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Facebook does have a filter for actual nude photos. However, it might take some time for them to find said photos and remove them and probably you from the site. I do know that since most people on most people's facebook page is either family, friend, or coworker generally you wouldn't post a picture of that nature. Regardless of their age.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 06-30-2012, 05:45 AM

an actual answer to the question thats kind of nice. It's always interesting when someone feels the need to say I don't post naked pictures of myself on facebook, I just figured maybe one person had and they would have an answer to the question.

Next question are any of you serial killers if so is it fun?
Old 06-30-2012, 06:47 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
You asked a question and got answers to that question. If you don't like the answers that's your damn problem. Next time don't ask the damn question.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-30-2012, 07:16 AM
Yankee in Dixie

Lil, you answered one of his questions in that you don't post nude/risque pictures of yourself on facebook. He also asked if they had a filter system or you personally just leave them up for a few minutes. All I did was answer the second half of his post.

As for being a serial killer, I am not. I'm just a high functioning sociopath.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 06-30-2012, 09:12 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

I'm not a rabbit but Facebook is for kids. I have a FB account and rarely ever go to FB except to make sure I've logged out from the time last year that I was in it.
Pictures posted to FB accounts are like matches in a gas station. If they're inflammable, wet it down, stamp it out and bury it.

Getting loaded and posting while not in control is rather irresponsible in regard to family oriented and safety sensitive matters.

I might be a rabbit? I sure like the practice!!!
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 06-30-2012, 09:30 PM
Mod with Bite

Send a message via MSN to Fangtasia
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbeer
".......I was wondering if any of you have ever posted a picture on facebook? I'm just curiuse if it's up there for a few minutes or if they somehow are able to filter them out. When I used to drink I always worried that I would do that."

I answered ya 1st question (now bolded)....obviously i figured you would understand i cant answer the second part because i've never done it (see answer to first question!!)

I may have overestimated my figuring or your understanding it seems

Quote:
an actual answer to the question thats kind of nice. It's always interesting when someone feels the need to say I don't post naked pictures of myself on facebook, I just figured maybe one person had and they would have an answer to the question.

Next question are any of you serial killers if so is it fun?

Yeah i'm with Lilith on that!!

Serial killers are not a laughing matter, what sorta twit would even think to ask such a thing is beyond me
Old 06-30-2012, 09:47 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

I think there's a cereal bowl website. there are so many members it's frightening. i didn't know there were so many out there. I'm keeping my cereal to myself unless you have extra milk and bowl of your own.
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 07-01-2012, 10:26 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

I'd like to get my hands on Snap, Crackle and Pop.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:38 AM
Yankee in Dixie

Why would you want my knees, ankles, and fingers? (snap, crackle, and pop.)
Old 07-03-2012, 06:00 AM

Communication between people can be difficult.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Slut Lolver

Have you googled you own name?
If so I'm sure you have seen everything you post on Facebook comes up. That is why my Facebook name is Dayplayer Cjack and not my real name.
Some of my friends do post somee "Good"pics tho.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"