Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-30-2010, 11:53 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki1979
there is really no point to the thread cept being insatiably horney and complaining about it LMAO

Well, then the thread justifies itself.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:42 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
Lol!
Old 11-23-2010, 11:05 AM
Not there yet.....

OK>>>>>>> will you guys shush and let poor nikki continue her story about being ravaged in the stairwell???? I haven't gotten past that mental image YET!!!!!

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 12-03-2010, 07:04 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

hope u never do!!! LOL! i know i dont

so many many men flirting shamlessly with me all day long ***SWOON*** Its tough to get through a day with out a FEW wicked thouhgts heheheheheh.......ok its not "tough" its IMPOSSIBLE ive not done it yet!!! If only they knew what was going throught he mild mannered secretary's mind LOL

the cute new guy was behind me today while i had my head bent over somthing tryin to fold it just so...he dang near had a FIT when he saw my ink LMAO!!! He thought i was a goody goody!!! poor guy looked like i shattered a few misconceptions!
Old 12-03-2010, 10:11 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Does there happen to be a picture of said ink?
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 12-06-2010, 07:58 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

there are a few LOL! nothing special really its just a triskle but he just didnt expect ME to have ANY ink at all... I act all sweet and innocent at work LOL!!! None of these poor guys knows that at any given moment I'm think what i can do with them and could really care less about gettin that bone blade from central supply LMAO!!!
Old 12-06-2010, 08:03 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I want to see said tattoo.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 12-07-2010, 07:54 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
I want to see said tattoo.

this was right after, dont have a clean pic.... need to have somone take one i spose... like i siad it aint a sexy tat, LOL
Old 12-07-2010, 07:55 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

tiny bit cleaner here....
Old 12-07-2010, 08:44 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Very interesting. Tyvm for sharing.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:46 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

no worries, this was # 5 and I can't wait for more!! Figure I'll get one every 35 pounds I loose till Im done loosing and then get my goal ones LOL!
Old 12-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Yankee in Dixie

You have more???????? In case you can't tell I love tattoos. I only have one, but want another. Just can't afford it right now.
Old 12-08-2010, 12:02 PM
Missing the Angels

Nikki, didn't you get Depp's name tatted? I swear it was you, I love that story.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:37 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

LMAO ya that was me I showed that guy the sigy yesterday and he damn near hada fit LOL !!! He could not belive the secretary had a NAME on her LMAO!!!!

and here IT is ........ I LOVE MY JOHNNY

Old 12-08-2010, 07:41 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Snow
You have more???????? In case you can't tell I love tattoos. I only have one, but want another. Just can't afford it right now.

I do as well, I LOVE a man with nice ink. Luckily my hubs has a nice leg piece, I just wish he would get more LOL! I would Love for him to get a sleve! But being military it kinda inhibits the ease of wear...

several of the guys i work with have nice pieces for me to drool over LOL I swear this is killer, I need to transfer to admin building before i rape a coworker LMAO!!! (the admin building wear suits so even if they have ink i wuddnt see it LOL)

and yes ive got a total of 5. a penguin on my ankle , a rose on my boob, a fairy on my back, and the two others