Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Old 12-09-2002, 04:41 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
The Quiet One II

For everyone who read my 1st story, thanks. Inspiration has struck once again. I hope to have another 10 parts or so.....

The Quiet One II.

It was Sunday morning and Dan was driving home, his was cock contracted and sore, he didn’t even see the day around him he was too lost in his thoughts. Every route his brain tried to take it always ended in a wall of Devon. “Am I some type of sick person to like to be treated with paddles and punishments”, he said aloud to himself. His ass was sore, every muscle in his body ached and throbbed, but then he looked in the mirror. The man who looked back wasn’t the same man who drove this car 48 hours ago. The face was the same, but the glow and the eyes weren’t his at all, and he loved it. He found as he stared at his face and started thinking about being tied up and taken in that lovely woman’s basement, he was starting to get hard. He pushed away the thoughts as the pain of soreness grew in his member.

He pulled into his driveway and stopped the car. The panties he was wearing grew tight around his cock and showed no sign of loosening. He hurried into the house before one of his conservative neighbors could see his pants pointing his way to the door. The door closed behind him and he walked over to the wall and checked his answering machine. It said 2 on it and he shook his head knowing it was just his mom, after all no one else called him. He pushed the button and walked across the room as it played. Dan pulled off his shirt and reached the window and pulled the curtains shut. Sure enough the message played and it was his mother wondering why he hadn’t called on Saturday. He walked over and deleted it, and then the 2nd message came on. The message came on and it was blank, he got ready to his the delete button and then heard what sounded like the phone being placed on a table, so he stopped to listen. The next thing he heard was a voice, Devon’s voice, and she was speaking to someone the way she had spoken to him. He heard her say something muffled about being bad and it was followed by the sounds of a smack.

That was all it took and Dan felt the head of his cock swell. He quickly dropped onto the nearby couch dropping his pants as he went. He gripped his cock and gave it a squeeze near the head, the pre-cum quickly coming to the tip. Without even realizing he was doing it, he took his finger and dipped it into the pool and took it to his lips. He tasted it and if possible making him harder, the pain in his cock quickly going away with each throb of his head. The machine kept up it message and now he heard her saying something about a couch and that is when he heard his own voice. It was the recording of their session when he came on the velvet couch.

That was all it took for Dan. He began jerking his cock, his hand gripping it just below the head rather roughly. He felt his testicles pull up towards him and a wave come over him making his hair tingle. He began to spurt all over his hand and head of his cock. On the message he heard himself doing the same thing and being scolded for making a mess, it was just like being there again. The message clicked off and the last shiver ran down Dan’s body. He leaned back into the couch while his breathing slowed. He looked down at his quickly descending cock and thought about how many times he had done that in the last few days and didn’t think he should stop anytime soon. He grabbed nearby tissue and wiped himself up. He got up from the couch and shrugged off his pants. As he walked down the hall towards the shower, he quickly stopped turned around and pressed save on the message, may want to keep that one for a while, just a while.
Old 12-09-2002, 04:45 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Send a message via Yahoo to Devillishgirl
::::: panting :::::: as usual Skip, your words have a fantastic effect on me, keep 'em cumming...er I mean coming.
Old 12-09-2002, 04:50 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
excellent

link to the first series~ It's Always the Quiet Ones

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-12-2002, 03:45 PM
Melted

Wonderful beginning skipthisone... can't wait to hear more :)

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 12-13-2002, 05:18 AM
Registered Dork

Fantastic!

Made me want to.....um........

:eek:

Never you mind! :D
Old 12-19-2002, 09:43 AM
Bastard of Member

The shower was just what he needed; Dan did the usual washing and then rested his head against the wall and for the first time in days did some thinking. After what seemed like hours standing there but was only minutes he turned off the water. The only conclusion his mind could come up with on explaining the past weekend was the smile on face, he liked it there. He dried off and dropped his towel on the floor and strolled off to his room. He didn’t even bother getting dressed; he just slid under his bed covers and was asleep in minutes. His eyes began their rapid movements and he dreamed like never before…

…Dan saw himself walking to work; only it was his dream self, just a little more self-confident, just a little better looking. The dream was brighter than any real day could be, but he was smiling and even whistling. He went through the doors and no one was there. He stopped and looked around but it was all silent. He shrugged it off and walked to the elevator, having no one at work was not going to destroy his mood. He pushed the button and the doors opened immediately. He got into the elevator but it was not the usual car. It had a chrome look and he could see his reflection in every direction. He looked at himself for a while always happy to stare at his better looking dream self. He pushed the button for his floor and the doors began to close.

Just as the doors were about to finish closing, a slender hand poked through and they went back. Into the car walked Devon. Dan looked at her and she looked at him, both smiling a smile reserved only for lovers. She turned her back to him and allowed the doors to close. The elevator began to move and he noticed that Devon started to slowly back into him, he did not stop her. She was dressed in a nice business suit, crisp blue shirt and black jacket and slimming black pants. Her ass came into contact with his crotch and he felt his already half hard self give a little jerk. She must have noticed because she shook her butt just a little to let him know she was there. Dan was not about to lose this moment and reached around her waist and pulled her entire body up against his. She then turned her head towards his, her eyes already half closed waiting for the deep kiss she desired.

Dan reached his head down and their lips met, and it was all passion. It was as if he was feeling her heart in his mouth. The breathed for each other and her ass continued to grind into his pants. He could feel her need and decided to make it about her; he slid his hand down from her waist to the edge of her pants. He quickly unbuttoned them and let his hand continue its journey downward. His fingers easily tucked under her silky panties down to the smoothness of her shaven womanhood. She gasped into his mouth as his finger brushed her already swollen clit as the journeyed between her lips to get covered into her wetness.

He brought his fingers, now coated in her tasty juices, back up to her button and began to roll it slowly under them. Her grinding into him began to keep time with his rubbing of her. She started to moan into his mouth and her tongue kept attempting to reach deeper into his mouth with each second. Devon shoved him hard against the wall, but he did not stop his rubbing, getting slightly harder with each passing stroke. As the minutes passed not once did either their kiss break or did Dan miss a rhythmic movement. Then suddenly Devon’s tongue dropped from his mouth and she grabbed his lower lip between her teeth and she grabbed his rubbing hand and bucked against it as her orgasm rushed through her. It was a strong one as she whimpered between her clenched teeth and a small trickle of blood began to drop from Dan’s lip. Slowly she came down and she pulled away his hand as her button began to get too sensitive. She turned and looked up into his eyes and then saw the blood on his lip and reached out her tongue and kissed it away.

Dan just looked down at her, watching as her breath came slower and slower as she settled down. Never breaking eye contact she reached out her hands and began to unbuckle his belt. She quickly undid the button and the zipper and began to lower herself onto her knees. She reached into his pants, grabbing hold of his cock, very hard and very hot in her hands. Devon finally broke the eye contact and was lowering her head…..

….When Dan woke up. He lay there in his bed breathing heavily seeing the pup tent in his sheets before him. He propped himself up on his elbows and looked over at the clock and saw it was only 3:00 in the morning. He rolled over onto his side and closed his eyes, smiling to himself and for the first time in his life couldn’t wait to go to work in the morning.
Old 12-19-2002, 09:50 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

perfect........;)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-19-2002, 09:51 AM
Devilishly kinky member

As always Skip...impressive. Definitely enough to cause a sidetrip to the restroom to take care of a few...ah...things :p
Old 01-06-2003, 08:40 PM
Devilishly kinky member

I'm going to bump this one up......too hot to let it go unnoticed and I think it needs another installment added on...pretty please :D :p
Old 01-08-2003, 01:53 PM
Bastard of Member

Dan’s eyes suddenly popped open and he looked at the clock. It was only 3:30, but he had not had time all weekend to do laundry and needed to wash his new clothes to be ready for work. He threw on some shorts and grabbed the basket where he had placed the clothes and quickly went out the door to the laundry building his condo mates and he shared. He entered the small building and began to separate his clothes into two of the washers. The room was small and quiet, but soon filled with the sound of filling water. He poured the detergent in and then hopped up on one of the washers to sit and wait. While he was sitting there all he could do was smile at the past days and he felt his cock start to stir in his shorts. He was just about to reach into his shorts when the door opened. It was one of his neighbors; she was good looking woman, short, nice breasts and great eyes. She looked up at him when she heard the running water and started a bit. She was wearing only shorts and a little tank top. Dan took in a good eyeful and she appeared to be doing the same. That is when Dan remembered he wasn’t wearing a shirt, something before this weekend he would have never done outside before.

Dan remembered her name was Tara and she lived a couple of duplexes down. He knew she was married but didn’t think it was all that happily. They each said hi and she put the basket she was carrying down and started to fill the washer across from him. Dan’s eyes were glued to her ass, and just as he felt his breathing begin to increase she started to shake it all so lightly at him. He broke his glance and noticed she was peering around her shoulder at him with a little grin. Dan’s brains started working overtime then and his new training began to take over.

“My name is Dan”, he said to her.

“I’m Tara, but I think you know that” she said back at him softly. “There is usually no one in here this late, but it is nice to not be by myself”.

Dan smiled and she noticed and smiled back. Then she turned and went back to her stuffing the washer, bending over more as she did her cotton clad butt ticking at him like a clock. Dan couldn’t take anymore as his already half cocked member was now at full attention. He hopped down off of his washer as she was shutting hers and turning it on and took the risk. Dan pushed his hard, throbbing member up against her and waited to see a reaction. It was immediate, she pushed back at him and shivered and wiggled at the same time. He reached forward and grabbed around her waist as her arms shot backwards and laced themselves around his neck. Dan’s hands slid right up her shirt and grasped her breasts feeling himself throb against her as he reached her very hard nipples and gave them a pull. Tara reached backward with her neck and Dan kissed her on the lips.

“Bend me now and fuck me Dan”, she spoke into his mouth as their tongues began to fight.

Needing not another urge he released his hands on her breasts and in two quick motions pull down her pants and dropped his to his ankles. His cock sprung free from its shorts and was so very hot against her ass. Tara quickly bent over the washer in front of her and shoved ass up high as she stood on her toes. Dan placed his cock in his hand and guided it towards her swollen lips. Her lusty smell hit Dan’s nostrils as his member touched her wetness and slipped in with little effort. She cried out, very loudly for this late in the night, but Dan assumed the washers and building would drown it out. He began to pump her and she laid her head down on the now thumping washer. She was crying out soft mewing noises with each thrust. The sound of his thighs smacking against her ass was filling the room. Within minutes of his pumping he felt Tara shudder beneath him as an orgasm took her. He immediately felt her clench him inside and it was the tightest thing he had ever felt. Dan kept going and heard to his surprise himself getting almost as loud as she was. Just when she started to cry out again as another orgasm was taking her Dan felt himself let loose and quickly pulled out of her.

Tara then totally surprised Dan; she quickly reached out and grabbed his cock hard in her hand stopping him from cumming. She turned and dropped to her knees and with two quick pulls he started to cum and she wrapped her lips around his cock milking every last drop. Dan threw his head back moaning a deep moan to the ugly grey ceiling. She continued to pump and suck on his spurting member until he could take no more. He then looked down at her and she was looking up at him now smiling. She stood up taking his cock in her hands and kissed him deeply sharing the taste of what she had just finished. They kissed deeply like long knowing lovers enjoying the moment.

Just as the kiss seemed to be leading to more passion…the door burst open….
Old 01-08-2003, 02:00 PM
Devilishly kinky member

:::Swooning:::: Ah er...can you come here and tell me that story in person Skip? I think I need a naptime story ;) :p :D
Old 01-08-2003, 07:02 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Superb Skipthisone! Better and better each time!

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 01-12-2003, 09:19 PM
Everybody Stretch!

WOW! I've been missing out! Excellent moist maker skip! You write very well! I'll be sure to come back and see who just burst in the door! I think I jumped when it opened.....Teehee!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-15-2003, 04:51 PM
Bastard of Member

DG ~ Thanks, I can't tell you that in person, I suck at holding the book backwards and reading while I show you the pictures

Lilith ~ Thanks, more so each time ;)

Lixy ~ After I taste of the moistness....you're welcome.
Old 01-16-2003, 01:26 PM
Devilishly kinky member

Skip~You don't need the book......you can tell it to me from memory..better yet, let's make this a hands on story telling