Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2005, 10:55 PM

Medical question - Possible STD? I'm not sure here...

One of my close friends confided to me he might have an STD he doesn't know yet as he hasn't gone in to check himself out. He said it's like a pimple on his anus or rectal area, says he's had it for like 7 yrs or 8 yrs...

I know i know i asked him why he didn't get it checked out sooner he said he never had sex yet as he's abstaining (he's pretty honest so I believe him and since i've been living with the guy for the past while 4-5 yrs, I believe him as I never see him with any chicks or guys in his room...so...he's not really sure what it can be as it doesn't make any sense as he's completely abstained from having sex till marriage (he's not gay/bi either and he's relatively fit).

No other signs of symptoms when he got it, no rashes either. Any ideas? He said to me he "might" have gotten it when he had the chicken pox way back in his early teens and thought it was just another pox than.

I told him to get it checked out asap so he's going to do it probably later this week, but any MDs on here that might know what it is ahead of time? or fellow pixies that might shed some light?
Old 02-15-2005, 10:58 PM
~getting by~

not an MD, but am doubtful it's an STD. It could be any number of things and it's wise to have it checked...
Old 02-15-2005, 11:02 PM

What confuses the hell out of me is that past 4-5 yrs i've lived with the guy i've noticed he's very clean as well. Takes 2-3 showers a day and uses up all the hot water out of the tank (bastard! heh) so I can't see it being hygenic...

So it's got me really confused...
Old 02-15-2005, 11:11 PM
Mama Mia!

If it's been around for that long, there's a good chance it's more like some sort of growth not STD related, but it wouldn't hurt to have it checked because even if it's NOT an STD it could be something else serious.

I am a nursing student, and I know quite a bit about STDs but this doesn't sound like any STD....I need more specifics... Is there any pain in this "pimple"? Does it swell? Does it cause him discomfort? Does it change color?

I can give my input, but the only way for him to be accurately diagnosed is to see a MD. For me to try to diagnose him with ANYTHING would be unprofessional and irresponsible, so that is not what I'm trying to do. Just want to help

It's a BOY!!
Old 02-15-2005, 11:25 PM

Ah your question mimicked what i asked him about pain and swelling, forgot to add that. No pain he said or swelling or discomfort as it's very small like a zit he said... but when he takes a crap sometimes there's a small trickle of blood when he wipes his ass, says the blood is as small as when you cut yourself on the face with a razor over a zit.

I'm thinking now...Could it be a hair trying to grow out but can't? As I know I have a hairy ass crack myself.
Old 02-16-2005, 12:17 AM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
hemmorroid?
Old 02-16-2005, 05:57 AM

Easy answer.

See a quack and get an answer.
Old 02-16-2005, 07:20 AM
Mama Mia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan
Ah your question mimicked what i asked him about pain and swelling, forgot to add that. No pain he said or swelling or discomfort as it's very small like a zit he said... but when he takes a crap sometimes there's a small trickle of blood when he wipes his ass, says the blood is as small as when you cut yourself on the face with a razor over a zit.

I'm thinking now...Could it be a hair trying to grow out but can't? As I know I have a hairy ass crack myself.

Could be something like that, doesn't sound like an STD. Tell him to see the doc and keep us updated.

It's a BOY!!
Old 02-16-2005, 08:06 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

My two guesses would be either an ingrown hair or a haemorrhoid. The doc will be able to tell him and both are considered common and are fairly 'routine'.

This sounds like just one of those things that's not necessarily related to lack of cleanliness etc so there's no need for embarrasment.

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 02-16-2005, 09:35 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to hydrothund
a 10 year er nurse here. just my 2 cents but it's prob. a hemarriod. yeah i know i spelled it wrong but i just got done with a double shift!! Any bleeding around the anal/rectal are should be check by an MD.
Old 02-16-2005, 04:31 PM
Mama Mia!

If it's "very small, like a zit" it is not a hemmoroid. Not a chance. Anyone who has ever had a hemmoroid knows exactly how they feel, and they do not feel like "zits".

It's a BOY!!
Old 02-16-2005, 04:32 PM
Slut Lolver

I'd worry more about his abstaining than the Poc mark.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 02-18-2005, 06:06 AM
Everybody Stretch!

If it's a "zit" or "whitehead"...the doc can lance it and it'll disappear. But no guarantees it'll not return.

Not all hemorrhoids (American spelling) are painful or large. There are many kinds of roids (<---gettin lazy) and some can bleed and some are just there. There are internal and external...and usually if you have the external kind you'll more than likely find some internally...but the the reverse isn't necessarily true. They are caused by strain...either during evacuation or if heavy lifting is a common event in your life. There are other causes less rare, but more dangerous. This doesn't sound like a roid...but a mere pimple. Hygiene can disuade pimples...but again, no guarantee a pore won't become clogged and irritated. If it were an ingrown hair...there might have been/should have been some pain along the life span of it.

Keep us informed hun...and good luck to your friend!

I'm a bit confused though (seems to be a regular thing with me this morning...lol!), as you said "he said he's never had sex yet as he's abstaining", yet you ask if this is a sexually transmitted disease!??? It can't be transmitted sexually unless one has had sex...ya know? So...what up wit dat? LOL!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 02-18-2005, 07:26 PM
~getting by~

quick aside, you can pick up an STD in non-sexual ways... believe it or not... but you can catch some funky stuff off a toliet seat (not overly common, but quite possible).
Old 02-18-2005, 08:08 PM
Mama Mia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy
quick aside, you can pick up an STD in non-sexual ways... believe it or not... but you can catch some funky stuff off a toliet seat (not overly common, but quite possible).

Most viruses cannot live outside the human body long enough to spread to other people off of toilet seats and most STDs are only spread through SKIN TO SKIN contact. If you really cant get past it though, then the best thing to do is use a seat cover, NOT to squat because you in turn get your waste on the seat.

Contracting public lice from a toilet seat is possible but NOT likely.

The chances that he picked up an STD off of a toilet seat are slim, I'd almost completely rule that one out.

What your friend has does not sound like an STD at all, with one sore/bump or whatever it is lasting for that long. It just usually doesn't happen like that.

It's a BOY!!