Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-22-2002, 09:56 AM

Send a message via AIM to breakingsurf Send a message via Yahoo to breakingsurf
Merger talks

I had been thrilled at the opportunity go to Barcelona. Recently promoted to Senior VP, International Partnerships the visit was intended as a fact-finding mission with a view to starting merger talks with one of the major European outfits based there – Garcia Gonzalez & Co.

I flew American via London, a city that rekindled many memories of a posting I had had there when working for another firm. The 757 British Airways jet touched down in Barcelona and after a brief taxi ride that took me into the heart of Barcelona I arrived at my hotel on The Ramblas. Once checked in it was straight to bed after a nightcap from the mini-bar and the hope of a good nights sleep.

I awoke at 6.30pm and following a quick visit to the hotel gym followed by a shower and breakfast took a cab to the office. There I was greeted by Rosa Fernandez, who headed European operations in the firm I was visiting. Rosa was a high flyer and at 33 was the company’s leading figure on this side of the Atlantic. She had been headhunted from a rival firm and came with a fearsome reputation. On that particular day in June Rosa was also dressed to impress. An expensive dark business suit and white blouse was rounded off by some very sexy high heels that made me give her an approving once over that I hoped hadn’t been too obvious, the smirk on Rosa’s face suggested that it had. Rosa’s office was large and in keeping with her position. Her mahogany desk sat in front of full-length windows with breathtaking views across the city whilst the deep pile carpet and surrounding paintings added a touch of opulence and class. This lady had style as well as attitude.

Rosa got straight down to business.

‘So Mr McQueen do you think that by the time you leave us in two days you will be suggesting merger talks?’

I was taken aback somewhat by her opening salvo; our intention to line ‘Garcia Gonzalez’ up for merger was top secret. Rosa and her colleagues had clearly done their homework and it was I who was now playing catch-up. I did however have to admire her style.
‘I wouldn’t let too many conspiratorial theories enter into the proceedings here so soon you know I am only here to observe and learn how you have become the most successful firm of your kind in Europe.’ Was my rather feeble reply.

‘We will see who is bluffing soon enough I think’ was Rosa’s reply in her heavily accented and, it must be said, sexy English as if slightly disappointed that this first sparring session was going nowhere fast. ‘I will introduce you to my executive team and you can gain an initial insight into what we are doing down here.’

As Rosa made for the door she turned and with a slight twinkle in the eye said ‘You can use my office whilst you are here I presumed you had no plans for dinner tonight and have taken the liberty of booking us a restaurant. I’ll have a car pick you up at 8.30pm’ and with a click of her heels she was gone before I could utter a word.

The days session with the operations people turned up nothing out of the ordinary, not entirely unexpected as they were on their guard for the most part and wary of my intentions. As I came to leave the office I hadn’t heard from Rosa again and proceeded directly to the hotel.

At 8.30 prompt I was picked up by what I guessed was the company Limo and taken to the restaurant clearly the place to be and reassuringly busy. Once inside and discovering Rosa had not arrived I made my way to the bar and ordered a drink.

‘I’ll have a glass of champagne’, I turned to see Rosa standing directly behind me a cheeky smile on her face as her intention of startling me had succeeded. I gathered my composure and whilst ordering the drinks took in her appearance from a safe distance. She was dressed immaculately again in a black dress and heels. The dress hugged her slim, size 10 body showing off her well-proportioned body to perfection. Her long dark hair was down and where she had oozed controlled authority earlier that day she now was the epitome of chic. It looked doubtful as to whether she was wearing anything underneath and it was with that thought that we made our way to our table.

The champagne duly arrived, was poured and so began a wonderfully relaxed evening. The conversation inevitably it seemed turned to relationships.

Rosa started by telling me about her boyfriend. ‘ I suppose you could say we’re separated. He lives in Madrid and I came to Barcelona as part of my new position. He shows no intention of moving down here and I love it here so have little intention of moving back besides, I’m having plenty fun here anyway’ this last comment was said with a coy smile. Taking the bait I pushed further ‘Go on, I’m intrigued’.

‘Well last week I met Alicia, you know, the girl on reception, at the company gym and well I don’t know what came over me but I found myself making a pass at her in the showers. It must have been a combination of the exercise and watching her soaping down that fabulous body of hers. She has the most beautifully shaped and clean-shaven pussy I had ever set eyes on. Like me she had been a little shy at first although whilst my nerves were borne of inexperience hers were from the fact that she saw me as the boss. Anyway as little as an hour later it was her turn to be the boss as she had tied me up doggy style to my four poster bed and was spanking me for all the times I had been unkind to her in the office. My ass was red-hot after that and as she cunt fucked me with one of my dildos I thought I was going to pass out with pleasure.’

Has that story made your cock hard?’ this question was said with a devilish look and took me completely by surprise; I had been completely transfixed by her unfolding story and must have looked in a dream. Rosa moved next to me and I felt her hand move to my groin, its hardness confirming her suspicions.

‘Pay up, I’ll be in the Limo’ and with that she rose and walked off in the direction of the exit. My head was spinning we had gone from the pleasantries of a meal out with a business associate to an incredibly charged sexual situation. I didn’t now know whether her story was true about her and Alicia designed solely to turn me on and re-assert her power over me and I new not as to her current intentions as she waited in the car.

‘Fuck-it’ I thought ‘in for a penny in for a pound’ and having tipped the waiter handsomely made for the exit first making sure my erection had subsided to afford me an embarrassment free exit.

In the car park the limo door was ajar and I took my place in the back. Rosa was sitting opening another bottle of champagne and signalled to the driver to move off. He did and in doing so discretely raised the privacy panel.

‘That was quite a performance’ I said smiling and taking a glass from her ‘You are quite a tease’

‘You didn’t seem to mind too much’ she said this as she began lifting her dress up and flashing me my first glance at her clean-shaven pussy.

‘There, you were thinking correctly earlier – no panties. Shall I give you a little show?’

I nodded my consent staring as her hand snaked its way between her legs and began to rub her now glistening clit.

‘I like to be watched, it makes me feel vulnerable’ this was said as two fingers inched their way inside her pussy. ‘Do you like to watch?’ this was said as Rosa began to moan in pleasure. I moved across to where Rosa was sitting and knelt in front of her.

‘I like to watch but right now I’m going to push my tongue between those lovely long legs and see if you taste as good as you look’

She pulled her dress higher and I bent forward and slowly poured champagne over her sex. She writhed in pleasure and took my head in her hands pulling me down hard between her legs. I slowly ran my tongue over her clit tasting the mixture of her love juices and the champagne and slowly inserted two fingers into her now sopping pussy. She pulled my head closer to her clit and began moaning uncontrollably as I ran my tongue rhythmically over her clit breaking rhythm only to suck on her pussy lips. I sensed and soon felt the first waves of orgasm pass through her body and onto my tongue as she rose to a shuddering first orgasm. As the sensations subsided I became aware that the Limo had stopped. A look out of the window confirmed we had reached Rosa’s apartment. Without a word Rosa took my hand and led me from the Limo to the apartment complex. In the lift we embraced passionately Rosa tasting for the first time that night traces of her own juices. Rosa unlocked the apartment and we both went in to find Alicia in the front room…
Old 01-22-2002, 09:08 PM

Further installments coming soon...
Old 01-22-2002, 09:11 PM

Alicia was dressed in a short skirt and blouse. She was about 5’ 7” just slightly taller than Rosa and slimmer too with the most gorgeous brown eyes and auburn hair. I remembered she had looked good earlier that day but she now looked stunning. I put her age at probably four or five years Rosa’s junior.

“I came over as soon as I got your message. The key under the mat isn’t too original” was her opening line “this must be the Mr McQueen you were telling me about” and she rose and came across to greet us. A kiss on both cheeks for Rosa and when she stood in front of me she paused and glanced briefly over at Rosa before dropping down to her knees in front of me and undoing my pants. I was speechless as she freed my rapidly hardening cock and after running her tongue slowly over the tip slid my cock all the way into her mouth until I felt it nudge the back of her throat. It was the most sensational and exciting feeling I had experienced as this young girl went straight to work on my now rock-hard prick. She soon withdrew and squeezed the tip releasing some pre-cum which she eagerly licked up. Alicia then rose and walked over to Rosa who had been sitting opposite with her hand up her dress masturbating furiously as the show had unfolded before her. Alicia without saying a word knelt, this time, in front of Rosa and began licking her already moist and sexed pussy. Rosa stared at me intently throughout and watched as I moved over to where Alicia was knelt over. I first began by exploring under her skirt, she too wore no panties and as I pushed her skirt over her firm buttocks I could see clearly her two exposed love holes. With my attention Alicia let out an approving moan and I began to trace my finger first over her anus and then down over her moist pussy sliding a finger in briefly as I did so. Again she moaned and pushed back against it for further penetration. “Alicia has a fantastic pussy doesn’t she?” Rosa purred as she was clearly enjoying the view of seeing me tease her new friend. I was now running my tongue over Alicia’s bum-hole and this really began to drive Alicia wild and I could sense she was transferring her passions to Rosa’s pussy who was equally animated pulling at Alicia hair and furiously rubbing her clit as Alicia went to work with her pussy. I then slid a finger into Alicia’s bumhole and I felt it tighten around my finger as she tensed. I slid it in deeper as Rosa began to slide toward an uncontrollable orgasm one leg now wrapped around Alicia’s shoulder. As I sensed Rosa’s climax I worked my cock slowly and deeply into Alicia’s hungry pussy and started to fuck Alicia from behind enhancing the voyeuristic kick Rosa was getting from the view. As I worked my dick into Alicia in ever deeper strokes Rosa could take no more and let out several moans of pleasure as her sex exploded into Alicia eager mouth. Alicia meanwhile had reached back and was now stroking may balls to my intense delight as I continued to fuck her hard and deep.
Rosa stood and continued to watch us before vanishing into what looked like the main bedroom leaving Alicia and I to concentrate with our fucking. I had freed her now swollen nipples from her blouse and was running my finger over their hardness to Alicia’s intense delight.

Rosa returned moments later with what looked like a junior sized dildo and a strap-on the former was being lubricated by Rosa as she came over and knelt beside us as I continued to fuck Alicia. “She’s got a tight little cunt hasn’t she? When this goes in her ass it’ll drive her wild” and with that Rosa began to push the dido into Alicia’s exposed anus. Rosa was right, within seconds of Alicia’s bum-hole being penetrated she started coming and as I began to feel her tighten around my pounding cock as Alicia reached her own climax. I could now feel my own cum begin to stir and Rosa sensed this perfectly and took hold of my cock and eased it out of Alicia’s now sopping cunt “I want your seed in my mouth” was all that Rosa said as she began to milk the contents of my sac into her willing mouth. As I came Alicia turned and came nearer, she too wanting some of the spoils and Rosa and Alicia took turns to suck the remainder of spunk from my cock. Alicia and Rosa then kissed passionately swapping my seed between. Removing what little clothing was left on them they made for the low table at the centre of the apartments expansive main room. I followed suit and joined them naked and already beginning to feel the stirrings of another erection. It was Rosa who first began preparing the lines of coke and motioned for me to sit next to here. Alicia was laid face down on the table and with Rosa’s careful preparation I snorted a single line from Alicia’s right buttock. Alicia giggled as Rosa did likewise before obliging Alicia in the same way. Cheekily running her tongue over Rosa’s ass in the process.

Enlivened by the drug and sex induced state it was Alicia who moved first taking Rosa by the hand and leading her towards the main bedroom going first to pick up the strap-on. As she began to attach the strap-on and apply the necessary lubricant she motioned for me to join them “I think it’s about time that Rosa got the fucking she deserves don’t you?” If ever there was a rhetorical question I thought and made my way to the bedroom…