Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-19-2002, 02:31 PM
bluksa_84

women and fun

Three women where sitting in chairs, in a house All naked. One was a blond, with HUGE breasts. The second is a brunnete with medium sized perky breasts with pink nipples. The third is a red head with HUGE HUGE breasts with stiking out nippy's. All have shaven pussy's and there talking.

"So branda," Said that blond one to the red head. "Why did you make us be all nude?"

"Well, sassy..." She began..."Because I wanna see what kind of lesbians you and lila are"

"WHAT?!" Yelled lila

"You heard me!"

Branda takes of a whip and whip's them both, knocking them down and then knocks them out cold.. ALL GOES BLACK Then it reapears and both lila and the blond were wearing stuff like wires. One of the wires of each of them grabed there nippels and pulled them out. Another was on the pussy, and asshole.

"Why'd you do this?" The blon said.

"Well, viola I wanna fuck you like ive never fucked before! NOW LIE DOWN SLUT'S!"

They both lie down fast and one women join the three. One with small boobs, and green colored hair. All the women in the room were about 18 by the way folks. both lady's got down on there openents and took of the strings. They made them spread there leg's and show there shaved pussy's.

"nice" Hissed the green colored hair lady.

"Yes suzy"

Branda got her hand and massaged sassy's breast. Sassy couldn't overcome the feeling and gave a soft moan.

"You like that slut bitch? DO YOU? DO YOU?!"

"Yes branda..ooooo...Yes...."

Suzy got down on branda and licked her pussy out, and she had a much larger tounge that any of the lady's there so she went deep inside branda. Branda moand and grunted at the feeling's and climaxed.

"Oh my....Thats good!....NOW ALL OF US MUST FUCK!"

All womean took a partner and each licked otu pussies and did 69's. Lila was pregnant with one child already and she had milk in her breasts.

"Girls I haf to empy out"

"NONSENSE!" Boomed suzy.

Suzy went down on lila and eat her out while massaging her tit's. Lila sprayed milk and moaned.

Now it's ur turn to continue!