Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2012, 07:56 PM
mystic spirit

Send a message via AIM to wanderingsoul
Mindset Re: Sex

My whole life up until a few months ago was very complicated. Since then and because of reasons I'd rather not get into, my life has gotten much simpler. I have a new outlook and mindset on life in general. To sum it up, for once in my 27yrs, I'm just wanting to have a little fun. I've never been to a bar or a concert or any of that. I've lived a very isolated life. Now I want to get out for a while and mix it up a little. My entire sex life is made up of 4 women and 2 men. I've probably kissed less than a dozen girls. I've been married once, engaged at least two times in addition to that. I look at entering any relationship as requiring the same loyalty and commitment as marriage and see sex outside a relationship as something to avoid at all costs. At least that's how I used to see it. Now, I just don't know. I know I want to have fun and forget the last 8yrs that only consisted of one night's worth of sex. These days, realizing the last time I was having sex on a regular basis I was 19 makes me realllllllly want to change all that. I'm not the public or even the 'dating' type, any suggestions?

POW/MIAs - No Will Never Be Forgotten

Karma can be a bitch, so don't make her mad!

Politeness counts.

The definition of a gentleman/lady is someone who does all the he/she can do to make the people around them as happy and comfortable as possible

Life's a bitch but it's all gotta be for something. If you keep faith in that, everything will be okay.

Every once in a great while, you just gotta kick a little ass!
Old 04-12-2012, 08:47 PM

You are not going to drastically change your life if you remain the private or non-dating type.

You need to meet fresh contacts and explore new environments.

It may be that you need to start visiting bars, drinking non-alcoholic stuff if you don't want to get drunk. It's about becoming comfortable in challenging environments with unfamiliar people.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:26 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
If you have any hobbies you might try looking for clubs in your area. LAN parties are a fun nerdy place for those of us into gaming and there are a lot more women getting into it than previously portrayed.

Marl and I started our own club just to meet new people and make new friends. Granted it's a swingers club but they're a lot of fun to hang out with dressed too! Bonus no one gets mad if I flirt with their husband or if their wift ends up on my lap!!

woohoo

Kyttn
Old 06-06-2012, 05:03 AM

I'll second Oldfart & BamaKyttn. To move from where you have been to where you want to be, you'll need to change what you do, or do other things in addition to what you already do.

Take stock of yourself, play to what you see to be your strengths, and avoid repeating what has been unsatisfactory.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:53 AM
is not this trim anymore!

I've posted my short form before. Just sayin'.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.