Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-26-2007, 04:16 PM
Dare to Read, Dear

Panties or Not?

We were sitting in our favorite date restaurant.

You dressed up for me tonight. I rarely get to see you in a dress. It’s a pity too, because you are very sexy.

I lean over and ask you, “Are you wearing panties?”

You blush and look around to make sure nobody heard, and answer, “No!”

“For such a naughty girl, you sure are shy.”, I whisper to you as I lean back into my seat.

Your dress is just long enough so that I can’t look to see if it was a lie just to turn me on, or if you really didn’t have on panties. Such a sly response.

You notice me trying to check and smile your teasing little, “That’s for me to know and for you to find out” smile.

I know you can’t wait for me to find out.

I should have waited until dessert to ask that question because these fine restaurants are not known for fast food. It seems forever before we even get our salad.

That’s fine though, the company and the food is excellent, and the teasing and flirting are even better.

With the 2 hour dinner finally over, we make our way to the car.

I hold your door open as you hand me something while you climb into the car.

I inspect my present and find your panties tucked into the palm of my hand. My already semi hard penis strains against my pants as I walk around the car to the driver seat where I find you with your skirt up above your thighs and your finger, knuckle deep in your shaved pussy, moaning for me to hurry as I fumble with the keys.

My hand is barely able to hold the keys steady from my sudden quickening heartbeat shaking my fingers. You shaved your pussy for me, I can barely contain myself.

After backing out of the parking spot and finally finding drive, my hand replaces yours between your legs.

“Oh my” I say as I feel how extremely wet you have become.

“Horny baby?” and your only reply is a moan as my finger caresses your hardening clit.

Luckily, our hotel reservations were well thought out and very close.

A well known author once said, “Hotel sex is the best. No kids. No phone. Clean towels a few feet away and no place that you have to be.” (Thank you Sunshine)

As we walk into the room, you say, this is nice.

A few minutes are taken to congratulate me on my choice of hotel rooms.

You get excited over the 2 person Jacuzzi that separates the bed from the bathroom.

You just happen to be standing in front of it with your back to the huge mirror on the wall when I catch you in a long slow kiss.

I love kissing you. The passion and mixture of breath, tongue and lips are engaging enough, but then you add the eyes and I’m lost.

My hands slowly raise your dress and I enjoy the view in the mirror behind you. I watch my hands caress your ass and slowly allow you to turn around.

Your breath catches as my tongue slides down to your neck and you watch my hand slide between your legs.

I feel you tremble against my body when my fingers cross your clit and it comes to rest against my palm while my finger slides easily into your pussy.

I sit on the edge of the Jacuzzi and drop you into my lap.

We watch like voyeurs as the couple in the mirror throw themselves into ecstacy.

She sits on top of him, her legs spread over his, and his legs spread against her thighs to support her and spread her wider.

His finger slowly slides in and out of her pussy, causing her to moan and lean into his kisses on her neck and ears.

The show gets better and better as her lover changes from penetration to clitoral stimulation and back, sending the woman in the mirror further and further into a carnal bliss.

You can tell that he knows her signs and he is making sure that she isn’t driven over the edge too soon. There is a spark in his eye as he looks back at us. Does he know we’re watching?

She sees us too, but can only open her eyes occasionally, when the penetration starts again. She likes seeing his fingers plunge deeply inside of her. It sends her head reeling back into him each time as lip biting, moan inducing sultry pleasure radiates from her body.

Her orgasm rocks the glass and him. She screams louder than she has in a long time, breaking me from my trance in the mirror and plunges wanton streaks of need from the tip of my cock to the pit of my stomach.

The kind of shock that almost hurts from raw feral lust.

You are still shaking and grinding on top of me, pining for something more substantial inside of you.

You stand up and tug at my pants searching with abandon for your need.

My cock stands ready as my pants pass the mid point of my thighs. Even the air sends shivers and warns of early release.

Your dress falls to the floor beside my pants as I recover from you pushing me back onto the Jacuzzi.

You turn back around and slide onto my cock as my attention returns to out couple in the mirror.

Now unclothed and vulnerable, our couple slows down their passion. His cock is fully sheathed in her pussy, his hands cupping her breasts and his teeth on her shoulder.

Slowly, she raises herself up and down his cock.

I watch and strain to contain myself as all of my senses work to betray my control. The smell of your pussy, the touch of your naked skin against mine, the salty sweet taste of your shoulders on my lips, the silky, wet, hot cushion of your pussy around my cock, and the sight of my it sliding in and out of you. I hear your moan your approval of the same senses and it is all I can take.

I say, “If you don’t stop for a minute, I’m going to cum!”

You hear the urgency in my voice, and I can hear your approval as you moan, “Oh yeah, cum in my pussy”

I try to hold it back as the orgasm builds from below my balls and catapults itself through my cock into my chest and out of my mouth as my moans escape, unabated.

I hear you say, “I love to hear you cum for me” as the twitching of my cock and the sound of my pleasure sends you over the edge again.

We almost fall into the Jacuzzi as my body loses energy from the release.

You turn around and straddle me for kisses as we recover.

I smile wickedly and you ask me what I’m thinking.

I say, “That was a good start”.

You reply, “It was, but it’s a long night, and we have toys.”

I love how you think.

________
feedback

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-15-2008 at 10:52 AM.