Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-06-2003, 03:40 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
A Drive to White Sands

It was a gorgeous day, the sun was shining there was a light breeze and you had the convertible ready to go. I had packed a light lunch for us, and I was very excited about spending the day with you. You were wearing loose comfortable khaki shorts and a muscle shirt; and I was wearing a short cotton sundress and a pair of thong panties.

We hopped into the car and we were off. You drove us on to the freeway and we chatted for a bit. I scooted over in the seat so I was sitting right beside you, my thigh pressing against yours, our hips touching, I set my hand on your lap and kissed your neck. You were enjoying the attention and got very quiet...I think you were trying to concentrate on driving as I was trying to drive you mad with desire. My tongue darted in and out of your ear, slithered along your neck, and I planted soft kisses up and down your neck whispering all the things I wanted to do to you today. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw your reflection smiling in the rearview mirror. I noticed that the traffic was sparse and took advantage of the situation knowing that it would be about another 40 minutes before we arrived at our destination.

I slowly reach my hand to your belly and give it a playful rub, and then my hand slides slowly downwards to the top of your shorts. I unbutton them and slide the zipper down, rubbing your crotch and feeling your firmness growing. I continue kissing your neck, moaning and whispering to you. My hand caressing your beautiful cock, I slide a finger into your under shorts and open the top...your hard cock springs out like a jack in the box going off. I squeal in delight, and lick my lips, I kiss your cheek, and then I tell you that I am going to suck your wonderful cock. I want to, and my mouth waters thinking about how good you taste. You shift the seat back just a bit permitting room for my head to fit between you, the steering wheel, and then you ease your shorts down your ass and they rest at the top of your knees.

I scoot around a bit and get comfortable myself, I rub the length of your mighty dick with my lips and as my lips near the tip of your dick, I stick out my tongue and lap at it. Teasing it and making it stand even taller. You groan, "please baby, suck it! That's my girl."

I wrap my lips around the head, my tongue rolls around the head teasing the rim of your head and causing you to moan. I delight in your pleasure, and suck more of your meat into my mouth, sucking you harder and deeper, and your moans of pleasure causing me to want you more. I feel my own juices starting to travel, my cunt feel hot and moist. I rub my thighs together as I suck your cock trying to stimulate myself too. Soon I am on my hands and knees on the seat, my face is in your lap, and my ass is in the air. You laugh and take pride as another trucker zooms by giving you the thumbs up and toots his horn. You really like this now.

I reach a hand around your leg and begin to fondle your balls, rolling them between my fingers and massaging them lightly. My head bobs up and down on your cock. Up and down, up and down, up and down. Sucking you harder and deeper, suddenly I stop; I hold your cock in my mouth and lick it with my tongue. I taunt and tease it, flicking my tongue at it and sucking just the tip. I suck your cock all the way down my throat and you feel it scrape against the roof of my mouth, hit the back of my throat and tickle my tonsils. I hum and it vibrates through your cock. You moan loudly…."MMMMMmmm OH yes, Yes, YES!” I can feel the rumbling in your balls, your legs tense, and your cock gets very rigid. You are near exploding and I can feel it all. I eagerly suck harder and plunge your hardness deeper into my mouth… your cum starts squirting down my throat in a series of hot blasts. I swallow and suck, swallow and suckle…loving the feeling of your hot tangy cum as it blasts my mouth…. filling it…overflowing…drizzling of hot jism trickle from the corners of my mouth as I smile and enjoy knowing that I have brought you to ecstasy.

Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~ Aphra Behn