Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-21-2005, 03:19 AM

meeting up

This is something I co-wrtote....

I walk over to the bar to order our drinks. I think to myself how
sexy you are looking tonight and I'd better not drink too much. I
glance over at you while the drinks are poured and notice how red
and glossy your lips look. I idly think how nice they would lok
wrapped around my hard cock then tell myself to calm down. As i
return from the bar you look over and smile - your eyes light up
making me think mmmmmmm you do look very sexy tonight. We make
small
talk, laughing at each others jokes and staring into each others
eyes, both knowing that tonight is going to be short on sleep. I
can't help noticing that your nipples are erect and you beautiful
full breasts are contained perfectly in your gorgeous black silk
blouse. The thought of freeing them from their material prison and
sucking on those full nipples makes my cock quite hard. I lean into
you stroking your leg as we talk, you respond by moving closer
into
me. I can smell your perfume, a smell which really gets my hormones
buzzing. I so want to take you away from this bar and into a
darkend
room and make love to you......

I feel your warm masculine hand on my thigh and I just don't want
to be here, not in the bar. I am too nervous to be forward, I need
you to lead me. As we stare into each others eyes, smiling, I just
hope you can read my mind. I am trying to give you all the right
signals but without being too obvious. I worry that if I take the
initiative and I offend you, I would spoil everything and look
foolish and slutty. The electricity between us is invigorating, I
hang on to every word you say and savour the occasional touch. Your
hand stays longer on my thigh each time you touch it, my insides
are in turmoil, my nipples get even harder and I know you have
noticed them. I glance casually down between your legs and I can
see you have an erection. Oh my God, the warmth between my legs is
beautiful and frustrating. I can feel my pussy getting wet and
starting to tingle. As you talk to me my cunt lips are slowly
unfurling. The passion between us is strong and we both know by now
that sitting in a bar is not what either of us want. I have to say
something, I just have to. Our drinks are barely touched, I say
"this place is too noisy", although it's not. I continue, "I think
the hotel that I'm staying in has a much quieter and comfortable
lounge, should we go there.?" I don't wait long for your reply, I
hold my breath in fear of rejection, but I needn't have worried,
"yes Tina, great idea, let's go". I feel so relieved. We walk along
the street holding hands, both of us getting confident with each
other. I know you are a gentleman and will find it hard to invite
yourself to my room. I don't want to seem too eager, but as we walk
along I say "we could get even more comfortable". My heart is
jumping out my chest, my nerves are all on edge, but my cunt is so
wet and needs your complete attention, I just need you, so I have
to say it, and I'm as scared as hell. You stop me and turn me to
face you. Your face is so close to mine, I think you are going to kiss me, I hope you are going to kiss me, I want you to kiss me.
But you say "how do you mean.?" I stutter my reply, oh, this can go
so horribly wrong, but I sense it won't. "W-we c-could, ahem, er, I
mean, we could order room service from my room". Your smile is so
wide.

As we sit chatting in the bar I get the feeling that you'd rather be
somewhere a little more private. Before I get the chance you suggest
we go to your hotel. I give your thigh a gentle squeeze and agree
that that would be a great idea. As I get up it is plainly obvious
that my cock has become very hard. I catch you glancing down at my
crotch as we put our coats on. I wonder what your pussy is like -
swollen pink and moist no doubt. We walk down the road, your soft
hand held gently in mine. We chat bit and both get lost in our own
thoughts. "we could get even more comfortable" you say. Knowing
exactly what you mean I stop put my arms around your waist, look
into your lovely, sexy eyes and ask "how do you mean?" You suggest
we go up to your room and order room service. I can help but smile
"sounds a great idea to me" I reply. I then lean forward and kiss
your lips over so gently. They are warm and soft and very inviting.
You respond by kissing me back and we stand in the middle of the
pavement locked in passionate embrace for several minutes. You
eventually break off and panting slightly say "hotel". We continue
to walk, my arm around you this time, hand gently resting on your
buttock. I occasionally get a whiff of your perfume - I try to place
it. Dior I think but not sure. What ever it is it really turns me on
perhaps it's mixed with your own sweet scent I don't know. We
reach the hotel - a nice comfortable place and go straight to the
lift. "I'm on the fifth floor" you say as we get in. As the doors
close we both turn to each other and kiss with lust. I feel your
tongue explore my mouth, our tongues flicking against each others.
My cock is now at full attention and I press it up against your
thigh knowing you can feel it through several layers of clothing.
Your hands are around my ass, you pull me into you squeezing my cock
between us and kiss as hard as possible. We arrive at the fifth
floor too soon! We exit the lift wrapped in each other, not saying a
word. Your room is just down the corridor, your open the door and
with a smile invite me in……

I close the door gently behind you. You turn to face me, you hold me in your arms and kiss me. Our soft lips against each others, our tongues searching inside our mouths. I hold your head with both hands massaging your hair passionately, kissing you, lightly biting your deliciously hot tongue. I feel you pulling my jacket off, I give you room to do it. I push my hips against yours, I let out a moan as I feel your full erection pressing against me. You look down as you unbutton my blouse. You start to get frantic and impatient with the buttons. As I gyrate my hips against yours, I tell you "rip it off Steve, just fucking rip it off". You rip my blouse off, buttons popping off and falling to the floor, along with my now ruined blouse. You stare at my breasts, my dark pink nipples are so erect, my tits swollen in passion. You lunge at my tits with your mouth. Cupping my left breast with one hand, my right tit engulfs your mouth. You suck noisily on my nipple, your tongue sending shivers through my body as it circles my whole nipple. I arch my back and moan out to encourage you on. You start nipping my tit with your teeth. As you keep on at my tit, you unfasten my pants, I swivel my hips to help them fall to the floor. I am just standing there in my skimpy knickers as you continue sucking my tits to perfection. Your hand wanders between my legs and cup my hot cunt over my knickers. My cunt is so wet, it has soaked my knickers. You moan out in joy as you feel my warmth and wetness on my panties. My cunt feels beautiful as you apply pressure with the palm of your hand. I fumble at your trousers, undoing them and letting them fall to the floor. I stare down as you pull down your shorts. I see your magnificent stiff cock for the first time. Your cock head glistening with pre-cum, shiny, red and beautiful. I kneel down in front of you and slowly take your cock in my mouth. My tongue explores your shaft as my lips envelope your manhood. I taste your pre-cum, slightly salty, but deliciously masculine. I feel your cock twitch in my mouth as I take your full length. Cupping your balls with my left hand, I squeeze them gently. I look up to you, your gaze fixed firmly on your cock sliding out my mouth. I speed up, you start to buck your hips, both of us moaning, our moans getting louder. You start to fuck my mouth, I feel your helmet hitting the back of my throat, it is just so good. Feeling your cock sliding in and out of my mouth is fantastic, you taste fantastic, you sound fantastic, you are fantastic. I squeeze your balls harder, I hear you moan louder, your cock fucking my face. My head bobbing, my hand squeezing, my mouth sucking, my tongue licking, your hips bucking. I feel your cock stiffen a little more, your pre-cum gushing out your tip, you moan loud, you shout "fucking hell Tina, I'm fucking cumming, oh fucking hell". You hold my head tightly to your groin, your cock deep in my mouth and down my throat, you buck you hips and I feel your cock explode in my mouth. With each magnificent throb of your cock, a deliciously hot stream of sperm fills my mouth. Your first load is so powerful and squirts off the back of my throat, I swallow with hungry abandon, you taste fantastic, the texture and sensation of your spunk filling my mouth is gorgeous. I can't swallow quick enough and as your throbs get weaker I look up and see you staring at your cum that is dribbling out of my mouth. Your delicious spunk. I keep sucking you, you keep moaning. I feel your cock softening in my mouth, your grip loosens on my head. I pull your cock out of my mouth and hold it, staring at it, kissing it with pursed lips, still squeezing your balls, you say "fucking hell Tina, just fucking hell, that was fucking fantastic". I stand up, smile, and kiss you full on your mouth, the taste of your own cum passed on to you. I pull away, I say to you in a husky, sexy voice "Steve, rip my fucking knickers off and eat my fucking cunt".

We walk over to the bed, you lie down on it and I climb ontop of you. We kiss again and I can still taste the sticky saltiness of my own cum in your mouth - a taste which really turns me on. I kiss your neck, small light kisses. I work my way down your body, over your breasts playing with your nipples. Taking each one into my mouth and sucking hard. Gently bit them and feel them grow in my mouth. Both of your perfect large nipples now stand erect. (and very nice nipples you have too thinking back to that photo!) I carry on kissing your body, getting lower until I reach your thighs. You move your legs apart and I lick and kiss your inner thighs. I can smell your pussy - your musky fragrance fills my nostrils. Mmmm. You still have your panties on so I lower my mouth onto the material over your mound. I push my tongue against the soggy cotton and taste your juices. "Oh yes" you gasp as I push my tongue harder against your cotton covered cunt. I feel you respond by pushing your hips up. I want to feel your warm flesh on my tongue so I hook my finger into your panties and pull them down over your knees and drop them on the floor. I kneel on the floor by the bed. You raise your legs high and wide and give me a perfect view of your very damp cunt. You finger your clit and open the folds of your swollen lips. "Suck me Steve" you whisper "suck my cunt I want you to make me cum" I need no second invitation and I lower my mouth onto your pussy. I suck on your fingers, licking your juices off them then bury my tongue into your pink flesh. We both moan with delight as my mouth fills with your soft warm wet pussy lips. You buck your hips as my tongue finds your clit, hard and erect like a small cock. I suck hard on your small erection which makes you cry "oh fuck yes" I move my tongue down your pussy and slide it into your open cunt hole. I play my tongue around your love tunnel, pushing it in as far as I can. My mouth fills with your sweet fluids which mix with the taste of my own cum. I flick the tip of my tongue over your labia then make a few darting licks on your anus which make you jump and gasp. I then lick back up your pussy and start sucking and licking hard on your clit. You soon start to climax, you are gasping "Oh fuck yes, oh fuck yeso, oh my cunt! Oh I'm cumming" I feel your pussy tense up as the shock waves of orgasm rip through your body. I give your clit an extra hard suck which makes you shout out and grab my head. I pull back from you and watch your cum juices ouse from your swollen pinkness. You lie bak on the bed, eyes closed whispering "oh fuck yes that was so good, my cunt is on fire" I lean over you and kiss you, letting you taste your own cum on my lips and tongue.

You kiss me hard with passion. I am out of breath, my orgasm still lingering on as I taste my own sweetness from your mouth and mingles with the dry, peppery aftertaste of your spunk. As you lean over me, I hold you round your neck, you fall into my arms, our kissing growng more passionate and frantic. My cunt is putting slowly, my clit throbbing and my nipples feel as though they are going to explode. You move to my neck and my whole body arches with desire. Light nibbles from your teeth, hot wet strokes from your tongue, I gasp out in total fulfilment. My hands explore your back, squeezing you, carresing you. Our moans of passion echoing in the musky scented room of sex. You break off from kissing my neck, you look me in the eye and smile so sexily. You make me feel so good. You look at my breasts that heave up and down with my chest and you begin to fondle them as you moan out "mmmmm, beautiful". You fill me with so much confidence, you give me so much appreciation that I want to do whatever you want me to, I want and need to please you so much. You begin to suckle on my tits vigorously, my hands ravaging your hair with passion and needing. I look down and see your cock is back to full erection, I anticipate you to climb onto me, wanting you to thrust your fuck pole deep inside me. I open my legs wide, showing you my ruby red, wet and swollen cunt in all it's glory. you kneel up and stare at my available fuck hole, you push three fingers deep into me, I moan out loud with the sudden invasion. "Oh steve, please fuck me" I beg you. You smile as you watch your fingers squelch into me. My hips thrusting to meet your fingers. I moan out loud as the tips of your fingers hit my cervix, I feel another orgasm begin to build inside. I buck my hips harder, your fingers fuck me faster, "oh, uh, uh, ng, mmmm, mmm, ng" I concentrate on your fingers working their magic in me, "oh fuck, yes, yes, oh fucking hell Steve, mmmm". As my orgasm is just about to rip through me, you pull your fingers out and say "turn over, get on your knees". I do as you say, I kneel there on all fours. You spread my ass cheeks apart and stare at my puckered secret hole. I feel your hot breath on my anus then you clamp my ass hole with you mouth. I feel your hot wet tongue snake it's way into my most private hole. The sensation is so erotic and satisfying. I start pushing my butt hard against your mouth then I feel a finger enter my arse hole. "mmmmmm", it's slightly uncomfortable at first, but it is gorgeous. I turn my head to look at you. I see your face planted firmly against my arse. I look at your stiff cock and see your pre-cum dripping out of it. "Oh Steve, pleae fuck me, fuck me, I need a fuck". i wiggle my ass as i beg you to give me one. You lift your head out of my ass and I watch as you take you cock in your hand and guide it to the entrance of my now begging cunt. I feel the heat of your tip as it slowly parts my labia. I push back and in one stroke you are embedded deep inside me. We both groan loudly with satisfaction. You hold onto my hips as you steadily speed up your pumping rhythm. Mmmmmm, your cock is fucking my cunt, my head is held back in passion, you are moaning with every inward thrust of your cock. I feel every inch of your cock as it rams in and out of me, both of us bucking in time together. As you fuck me relentlessly, your thumb enters my anus. Oh what a glorious feeling, both holes plugged in sheer delight. as you look down at your wet sticky cock entering and leaving my womanhood, your ass checks clench, every muscle in your body tenses, you shout out "oh fucking Tina, your fucking cunt is fucking gorgeous, I'm cumming for you, oh fucking God, I'm cumming for you". I feel your cock explode inside me, the thrill of the throbbing, the sheer delight at the heat of your spunk as your balls empty it into me so powerfully is overwhelming. I feel each powerful hot jet of spunk splatter off the inner walls of my cunt, I feel your sperm filling me, I feel your cum trickling down my inner thighs. Your cock is buried deep up my cunt until it has injected me with every ounce of your male fluid. I feel you relax and I feel your fantastic cock slowly shrink inside me. I can't move, the beauty of your fuck is so fantastic, I just want to feel you in me forever. I finally succumb and fall on the bed in an exhausted heap. My whole body shaking with satisfaction and fulfilment.

I can feel every inch of your cunt as I pound my hard cock into you. I feel you tighten your pussy walls around me and this has the desired effect. I start to lose control and feel the spunk rising up my cock. I feel my balls tighten and then I pump spurt after spurt of my hot sticky cum into your shaven warm CUNT. I cry out "oh fuck Tina that's so good" I continue to fuck you as my cock hasn't lost much of it's hardness and soon you feel the effects of a huge orgasm ripping through your body. My cock slides in and out of you easily as your pussy is now well lubricated with my spunk as well as your juices. "ohhhhhhh fuck me yes!" you cry as your orgasm fades. We both collapse on to the bed, me on top of you, my softening cock still in your warm haven. After a few minutes we both have caught our breath back. I get up to be treated by the sight of you lying face down, legs apart and my cum dribbling out of your sweet pussy. Oh fuck what a lovely sight that is I think to myself. I slide a finger down your pussy and this makes you jump. "Still a bit sensitive down there are we?" I ask. "Mmmm you bet" you reply. I lie down beside you and you turn to face me. We kiss gently, smiling contentedly, your soft lips brushing mine. Within a few minutes we both drift off. We must have been there for about 40 minutes lying entwined, naked and asleep. When I wake I am alone. At first I fear you have gone but then I hear the shower come on. I lie on my back and listen to the sounds of water coming from the bathroom and imagine you under that shower. I imagine your fantastic tits glistening as the water splashes off them. My cock gives a twitch and I think "still alive down there then." I get up and walk into the bathroom and ask, "need anyone to soap your back?" "Oh yes that would be lovely" you giggle. You pull back the shower curtain to reveal yourself. I take in what I see - your naked body, wet and soapy, you nipples are erect and tits still swollen. My eyes fall on your cunt - your pussy lips are still red and swollen. "Fuck you are gorgeous Tina" I whisper and pay you another compliment as my erection starts to grow. I climb into the bath/shower and we kiss again under the torrent of water. I feel my tool swell and soon it is hard again. Your lips leave mine and travel down my wet chest. Your pause and nibble on my nipples, they are small and hard. I moan as you tease them with your tongue, biting and licking them . You sink lower and take my hard cock in one hand, cupping my balls in the other kiss it's tip.
I look down as you look up into my eyes. You hold my gaze as you enclose the whole of my glistening head in your warm soft mouth. I feel pressure build in my swollen purple helmet as you gently suck on it.
"That feels so good" I whisper. You take the rest of my shaft into your mouth until your nose is pressed against my belly. I feel my cock hard against the back of your mouth, a feeling that is fucking fantastic. I look over to see us reflected in the huge mirror on the otherside of the bathroom. The sight of you sucking my hard cock is a lovely one. I watch as you slurp, suck and lick my dick almost to submission. You must realise that I am not far off filling your mouth again with my hot sticky love juice so with a final hard suck you stand up. As you kiss me I taste my own precum on your lips, mixed with all the other juices left over from our previous fuck.

Standing under the hot cascading water as we kiss is so nice and sexy. The bathroom has steamed up, your masculine body feels so smooth and warm with the water. My mouth is filled with fantastic flavours of sex. As we kiss passionately, your hands explore my body. they slide around my engorged breasts, tweaking my nipples as they glide around. Downn my back, mmm, your fingernails cheekily scrape my skin, sending shivers the full length of my spine. Onto my butt cheeks, heavily squeezing my ass, pulling me closer to you. I feel your hard cock against my stomach, so hot, so stiff, so erotic. Your hands continue their journey, I feel my cunt unfold in anticipation to your touch. Both hands sliding gracefully up and down my inner thighs. I part my legs to give you access to my sex, each upward stroke of your hands get ever so closer to my eager and hungry pussy. I can feel my swollen lips hanging between my legs, just begging for stimulation, but you still massage my inner thighs so wonderfully. I slowly gyrate my hips in silent ecstacy, my mouth clamped on your mouth, my heavy breathing of passion is growing louder. Your fingers brush against my clit, shivers instantly surge through my body. Slowly you give more attention to my cunt, lightly tracing the outline of my cunt with your fingers. I start to buck my hips involuntarily to get more pressure to where it's needed. You slip a finger inside me, I moan out, I part my legs further, I look down, your beautiful cock standing bolt upright, mmmm. We still kiss, our tounges entwined inside our mouths. You start to finger fuck me, one finger, two fingers, mmm, three fingers. I whisper "please, get them all in". Four fingers, mmm, oh my God, I feel your hand slide up inside me, it's gorgeous, I feel my cunt being stretched like it has never been stretched before. I feel you moving your thumb, trying to get your whole hand in. It is too much, I moan out "no Steve, that's too much". You still continue to slide your four fingers up and down, in and out of my soaked cunt. The feeling is fantastic, I feel so fucking full, oh my God, it's gorgeous. I'm bucking my hips onto your hand, moaning and groaning. I feel guilty at not giving your cock any attention, it so obviously needs it, but your hand up my cunt is something so new to me, and so fucking good. I decide to give you a treat because you have satisfied me so much. I pull your hand out of me, you look suprised, I wink and smile at you, I reach for some soap and lather it onto your cock, I then lather up my ass hole as I turn my back to you. I bend over slightly as you watch me in a little confusion, and rest my hands on the tiled wall. I look round to you and say "Steve darling, I want it up the arse, come on baby, fuck my arse slowly". You move behind me, moaning, you lather my anus up a bit more, you grab your hard cock and guide it to my puckered entrance. Slowly you push into me, searing pain hits me as your helmet stretches my brown rose wide. I scream a little, then you just slide in with a delicious squelch. "Aaah" I exclaim, "Oh yes baby, do me Steve, do my ass". you start to pump into my arse slowly and firmly. You say "oh fucking tight, oh so fucking tight, oh Tina, yes". I can feel your cock getting deeper into my ass with every stroke. All pain has gone, only pleasure is left. I tell you to speed up and fuck me good. You start fucking my ass fast and hard, my breath is taken away with your passion and the beauty at our ass fuck. I reach down to rub my clit as you fuck me, mmm, I'm close to cumming, such a wonderful feeling, a cock ramming me in my arse and I'm still cumming. I hear you scream, you grip both of my tits tight, you push your cock in hard and keep it buried deep up my ass, I feel your cock throbbing madly up my back passage, my legs go weak as my own orgasm flushes through me. You start to push your hips as you empty your balls into me. I feel the heat of your spunk inside my anus, a weird sensation, but a lovely one. You kiss my back as your orgasm recedes, still squeezing tightly on my tits. Your cock shrinks and falls out of my arse hole, I turn round, my face feels flushed and hot, I see your face, smiling, full of pleasure and bright red. "oh Tina, you are one motherfuck of a horny bitch, is there anything you wouldn't let me do to you.?" I reply "no, I want to please you so much, you name it, I'll do it, whatever you want my darling