Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-12-2011, 07:45 AM
Suck Me

My friends Mom

Yea I know a friends mom,but anyway,it was a friday night was bored and heard of a single,s mingle in the neighborhood,figured what the hell go cheak it out and see what happens,got washed dressed and went,small cover charge at door,$15.00 you get in 2 drinks and food after that you pay for the drinks,food was good drinks better the women pretty good and some pretty hot.Anywat started wondering around and noticed time for another drink,
made myself to the bar ordered vodka and tonic dble vodka and payed,then heard a familar voice order a rum and coke light please,turned around it was one of my friends moms,she saw me I think she was a little embaressed that I saw her there,walked over said hi and said not to worry she smiled and thank me,her husband had passed away about 3-4 years ago and she wanted to go out and exploe and she heard that this single mingle was a good place and mix group of young and old,got to admit she did look pretty
hot she, about 68 but looks early 50s keeps herself in shape,5,6-5,7 128lbs or so,dark shoulder leaght hair and a nice tight bod,she was telling me she was thinking about leaving she felt out of place,asked why she said I think I,m the oldest one here,told her no,she said look at this women thier beutiful,
I took a step looked at her and and what do you think your not your just as beutiful as hot as the rest of them,she gave me a hug and kiss,I figured what the hell give her a kiss back and I did right on the lips,she smiled and asked what was that for told just because like I said your just as beutiful as the rest
she said you if anything happens tom would be mad,said if you don,t tell I wouldn,t tell either her eyes lite up and before I knew or tounges were in each others mouth,asked if she wanted to leave,we did went back to my place,she said she was nervouse told her not to be,we went right ot my bedroom got in bed hugged and kissed for a while I started to undo her blouse
she stopped me for a minute and then let me continue,had her blouse of and her bra god she had beutiful breast starting sucking on them,she slowly moved her hand towards my zipper and unzip my pants,opened it pulled down my shorts and started stroking my alredy rock hard cock,I laid back and she started to suck on me god it felt good her sucking on memy cock in her mouth
I held her head and started fucking her mouth forcing my cock deeper in her mouth then let her continue sucking,she sucked my cock my sack all even tried to deep throat it a little she gagged a little but did ok,Told her I was ready to cum she shrud her shoulders and nodded l let my load loose in her mouth she moan and grunted for a second and swallowed all of it,licking me clean,wow it was awsome.She laid backand said didn,t think she still had it told her baby you still do and then some,she smiled laid back I started to suck on her tits for a while and started to undo her pants,She stopped me and said she wasn,t ready for getting fucked yet,she asked if I mind we took it slow,told her no problem she replied I,ll give you all the oral you want but sex I want take it slow,told her no problem,she still cums over and sucks me
3-4 times a week,and we doing just fine got to the point where she lets me finger her hole but all good things cums to those who wait,Give a damn good blowjob
Old 04-14-2011, 09:23 PM
Suck Me

My friends mom part 2

Just a quick hi my friends momwas over earlier today,she wanted to give me a little oral for a while, hey who,s going to turn down head,I,m not don,t think anyone one would,anywat we went into my bedroom both stripped naked and got into bed some hugging kissing you know the basic four play,started sucking on her beutiful breast god thier good,just perfect and still pretty damn perky for a old gal,anyway she wanted to try some deep throat she,s been triying to get it right but gags ever so often and was hell bent on gettig right,she started licking the head of my cock in a circular motion and began sucking on it the same way going deeper each time,she just about got pretty far down when she gagged again,I could see she was getting fustrataed,told don,t be it,s awsome just the way you do it, she smiled and continued sucking going up and down and in a circular motion,she did it for a while and decided to suck on my sack to she engulfed it licking amd sucking on it and went back to my cock I could hear she was getting excited sucking on me and she tried again she actually got it as far down as she could and didn,t gag this time she continued sucking on me was ready to cum she nodded for me to go ahead and I did,let a nice load loose in her mouth,she swallowed and continued till every last drop was out of me,told her I would like to please her to by going down on her,she was a little nervous and reluctant at first but promised I,d be gentle,she laid back cloed her eyes took a deep breath and said ok I,ll give it a try,I started sucking on her breast again one then the other to get her aroused licking them in a circular motion,sucking on them light love bites on them,I started to finger her pussy a little to get her a little wet she started to moan a little so I started kissing her down hwe stomach separating her legs so I can get my head between her leg and started to lick her pussy little at a time I worked my tounge in her pussy it tasted soo good,I started to suck on her pussy lips
and toungeing her more she started to breath hevyier and moan and grunted she grabed the back of my head and held in place said more god give me more and I did started to lick and her pussy faster deeper and harder each time,I could her she was reaching her climate she started to shake and moan and grunt loader saying oh god oh god feels so good I,m cumming she started to shake ore and cry a little her legs wrapped around my head and my tounge was buried as far up as I could she finnaly let loose and her juiceis flowed it tasted good I hadn,t noticed but I worked her into a heavy deep sweat,we showered slept for a while she hugged kissed me like crazy for making her feel soo good,she still hasn,t let me fuck her yet but like I said all good thing cums to those who wait, I think for sure her next visit she going to feel up to getting fucked will keep you all posted, she still visits for a quickie but next time her pussy,s mine.Thanks for looking