Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-22-2012, 06:57 AM

A Threesome for Lyn pt 6

Hey all, long time no write! Things have been a little quiet on the sex front for a while now, just Lyn and I enjoying each other, that was until her 50th birthday.
I asked what she wanted for her birthday and she said just a nice dinner and dancing. I said ok and went into the planning stage. I arranged a nice restaurant where they had music as well and also a hotel so we both could have a good drink.

About a week from her birthday, I heard from a mate of mine who said he was visiting our area with his new wife and would like to catch up with us on the same night I had planned for Lyn's birthday. I thought what the hell, so I told him where we were having dinner and to meet us there.

Saturday came and we made our way to the hotel, Lyn was surprised to see we were staying there and was very happy, at about 7 pm we made our way to dinner. When we arrived at the restaurant my mate was already there. Lyn didn't look too happy to see another couple but she said no problems, let's just enjoy dinner.

Brad introduced his wife Sue to us and it appeared the girls hit it off quickly and we all got stuck into the booze and food. The band started playing some good dancing music, so Lyn dragged me to the dance floor for a couple of songs. I don't know whether it was my lack of fitness or the booze but I wanted to sit down for a rest, Lyn then asked Sue if she wanted to dance and she said yes, which was great because I was able to catch up with Brad and have a few beers.
Brad told me that he had met Sue a few years ago and they had got together soon after that.

The girls were still up dancing and both us were admiring the pair of them dancing, they were kicking up a storm. I asked Brad where he was staying and he said the same hotel as me so I asked back to our room for a drink, he said ok and we then got the girls and went to my room. When we got there I put on some music and poured some drinks, the girls got up to dance again but this time they really put on a show for us boys. Lyn started to rub Sue's boobs and Sue was feeling Lyn's backside, then they started kissing each other and feeling each other's tits and backsides. Both Brad and me were fully watching these two girls getting it on with each other. It's been a fantasy of mine for a while now to see Lyn make it with another girl and then join in and enjoy both girls at same time. Well it looked like I was going to get my wish.

Sue pulled of Lyn's top and then took her bra off, she then started to fondle and kiss her great tits, us boys were really turned on now and started to take off our clothes. Lyn then took off Sue's top and bra and kissed and licked Sue's tits, I looked over at Brad who was stroking his cock and was getting to be pretty big, about 8 or 9 inches, he walked over to the girls and started playing with their tits, Lyn grabbed his cock and started to play with it, I walked over and grabbed Sue's hand and put it on my dick, it was a great site to see my wife sucking on tits while playing with a big cock.

Brad said we should go to the bed and the girls could put on a show for us. Both girls got naked and got into a sixty nine position, Lyn was licking out Sue's pussy and Sue was really going to town on Lyn's pussy, Brad and me just stood there and played with our own dicks while watching our wives lick each other out. Brad then walked over behind Lyn and started to play with her pussy while Suewas licking it and also play with Sues tits, I took the hint and did the same to Sue and grabbed Lyn's tits. Both girls were moaning now and Sue said she wanted a cock in her mouth, Brad dropped his big cock straight in her and started playing with lyn's pussy. Lyn grabbed my cock and started sucking as hard as she could, I started to finger Sue, what a sight, both girls then came virtually at the same time. Brad pulled his cock out of Sue's mouth and asked if it was alright for Lyn to suck him off, I said yes and Lyn turned round and grabbed his big cock and gave him the best blowjob ever. She really knows how to suck cock and can make you cum in no time flat or make it last for ever. I think she was enjoying herself because she was making it last by slowly licking up and down his shaft and balls, then taking the full length into her mouth and throat, then just licking the head and sucking on the head before going up and down the shaft again. Brad said he needed to lay down, so Lyn released his cock and he sank down on the bed, Lyn then when back to sucking him off.

Sue got up and started to lick Lyn's pussy and finger her, I stood there watching the scene, I walked over to Sue and she grabbed my cock and started to play with it, slowly stroking it and playing with my balls. Lyn was still working on Brads cock, when suddenly Brad let loose and came, Lyn sucked back every drop and didn't stop sucking until he stopped coming. Sue then pushed me down on the bed and started sucking on my cock, she was good and in no time I came in her mouth and unloaded down her throat.

Lyn then said it was the girls turn, so they got into a 69er again and started licking each other out, it wasn't long before they both came and we all laid there for a while to recoup. Brad then asked if anyone was up for some more fun and both girls said yes. Sue grabbed my cock and started sucking it back to hardness while Lyn did the same to Brad's, after a while we switched positions and ended up with me licking out Lyn while she sucked Brad's cock while he licked out Sue while she sucked my dick. Lyn then said she wanted to fuck and before I could say anything Brad got up and stuck is big cock in my wife's pussy, Lyn was loving it and said she wanted to suck me of at the same time. Lyn got into the doggie position, I got round and pushed my cock in her mouth and Brad started to fuck Lyn from behind, Sue said she didn't want to miss out on the action so she got up and sat on my face so I could lick her out. It was great, my fantasy of two girls doing me was coming true, I'd even forgot that Brad was fucking my wife, that is until he came again inside her, really giving it to Lyn with every stroke, Lyn came as well and that started me and I unloaded into her mouth and Sue came as well.

We all collapsed on the bed and drifted off to sleep. It was about 3 hrs later when I woke up to Sue sucking on my dick, I looked over to find Lyn and she was still asleep and Brad was standing behind Sue stroking his dick and getting ready to shove it in his wife's pussy. Sue looked up at me and said she wanted what Lyn got, so I said go ahead. Brad stuck his cock in her pussy and sne moaned really loud before going down on me. Lyn woke up with all the noise and said that I should be the one fucking Sue because Brad fucked her last night, so we swapped positions and I started to fuck My mates wife, while she sucked his big cock. Lyn then started to suck on Brad's cock as well, it was really horny seeing these to lovely ladies sharing Brad's cock. I started to fuck Sue really hard and fast, she was loving it, Lyn then got up and sat on Brad's face so he could lick her.

I didn't take long to cum, and neither did Brad, both of us unloading into Sue at the same time, Lyn was grinding her pussy into Brad's face and also started to cum. We collapsed again on the bed and drifted off, we woke up about 2 hrs later and got up and showered and had some breakfast. We then said our goodbye's, Brad and Sue went back to their room. Lyn then said she was pretty upset that I didn't tell her about Brad and Sue being at her birthday, but she was happy that they did, because she really liked them and enjoyed their company especially the sex, she said she enjoyed the whole night and was looking forward to a repeat performance some time.