Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Old 08-15-2005, 08:26 PM

The Invitation

This story is basically a reoccuring fantasy of mine. Alot of it is based off of my experiences with my past lovers and what I think about now since I am single often times.

I wasn't for sure where to put it so it will go here since it is a bit long.

The Invitation

After calling first and talking to you I head over to your house to make a visit. You tell me on the phone that you are playing on the computer and to just come on in. I head over and finding the door open I knock, hear your voice answer to me and accept the invitation to walk in. As I walk into the room where your computer is you turn around and flash me a quick smile and my knees are suddenly weak. Your lovely chestnut brown locks flow down your back tucked behind your ear and hide a neck that I want to kiss badly. Your smile shows off your full lips that I yearn to kiss and briefly shows teeth I want to be gently nibbling on me.... I try to clear my head and smile hoping to control my erection. I say hello and I think something in my eyes betrays me as you glance briefly down and see my cock starting to bulge in my pants just at seeing you.

I take the chair to the side of you and we talk a bit about everyday things. Just normal conversation but both of us can feel desire pressing into us. It is hard for me to come up with answers to even simple questions because I keep noticing the lines of your body and desiring so badly to touch you. I can’t decide where I want to touch first, there are so many places that need my hands on them. You ask me questions about the game you are playing and I answer them and continually gaze at your beautiful body. From the side I can see your firm ripe breasts straining against your shirt and want to fondle them very badly. I glance down and see your shapely legs curled up under your chair and see the smoothness of your legs and yearn to kiss up them and feel the warmth of them under my finger tips. As we talk my eyes must betray my interest because at times you catch me gazing at your legs intently and sweeping up your body pausing on the swell of your breasts before meeting your eyes and you can see the desire building in my eyes. As we continue to talk I begin to see your neck flush a bit and can only imagine what your whole body flushed would look like and for a moment I have to concentrate to not let the smallest moan escape my lips.

You are dressed in a soft blue shirt and for the most part it is loose and looks very comfortable. I can tell you are not wearing a bra because just the slightest hint of a nipple has shown itself as we talk and as you move the natural sway of your breasts against the fabric makes me want to hold and caress them even more. The shorts you are wearing have ridded up just a bit and more of your thighs are showing than normal and as my eyes follow the lines of the muscles in your legs I can’t help but wonder how it would taste to have the tip of my tongue tracing them. I want to see so much more of you. Nervously you run your fingers through you hair from time to time and not thinking I ask if your neck is stiff and sore.

You pause briefly and then say yes that it is and I ask if I can give you a neck massage. You lean lightly forward and nod and while you are playing I slide my fingers under your hair and let them begin to work on your neck. The game of solitaire on the computer I notice is the last thing on your mind now. Your hands drop from the mouse and keyboard to your lap and the soft noises you make as my fingers runs over your neck and shoulders tells me I have your full attention now. I begin to softly knead your neck gently but firmly with my fingertips and palms. I can feel the tension in your neck and I do my best to work the soreness out of the length of your neck, all the while loving the feel of the muscles beneath my fingers. Letting my fingers glide up and down the length of your neck slowly letting the warmth build beneath them and feeling the softness of your skin. As my fingertips caress under your earlobes, I lean forward and take in the smell of your hair and breathe in deeply, my fingers roaming all the way down to your shoulders and then gently rubbing them.

The smell of your hair entices me, the soft smell of it warmed by your body, the scent of the shampoo you used as well as the gentle fragrance of your body wash has mingled together making a scent that is intoxicating. The longer I knead and rub the more your head drops and the more frequent a soft sigh escapes your lips. With a smile I ask if you want to lie down on the bed while I massage your back as well. You shyly accept and my heart leaps in my chest with the knowledge that I will be able to touch even more of you.

I let you lie on the bed and place a pillow under your head and watch with a soft intense gaze as your body lies before me. I slide up your body letting my fingertips trail along the back of your right leg feeling if just briefly the heat of them and then almost with a whimper continue you on letting my hands slide over your back and then your neck. You feel my body hovering over you and then you feel my legs around you and feel a bit of my weight being used to press my hands now firmly into your shoulders and neck. I begin working on your neck letting the fingertips and the palm of my hand knead and rub. I can’t help but to lean forward to smell your hair and you can feel the warmth of my breath as it flows over your neck. My fingers work softly on your neck but with firm strokes and when you seem relaxed there I slide my hands down to your shoulders again. I work on your shoulders for a bit letting them relax under my fingers, loving the feel of your body arching from time to time as I work out a bit of tension. I lean backwards and allow my hands to slide all the way down your back letting the fingertips run along your spine and then slide them back up under your shirt this time. As I had expected no bra straps meet my fingertips. Nothing but the full sweet graceful curves of your back and my fingers sink into your flesh rubbing and caressing.

You feel my hands warm and firm slowly working on your back feeling each muscle and curve of your body. I allow my hands to slide from the base of you back up to the middle of it smoothing your skin beneath my warm palms and fingers. As my hands are rubbing and caressing you turn your face to one side and ask me to scratch your back for you as well. I let my finger tips rub as they push away from me and then softly at first and then more firmly scratch your back as they return. I let them seek out all of your back that needs so much attention. Letting you feel my fingertips first rubbing them scratching. Feeling you arch your back as if you was a cat and I see your lips parted and know you are enjoying the feel of my hands on you. And I want to caress oh so much more.

I let my hands slide up and down now the full length of your back letting my fingertips lightly press inward scratching softly as I massage with my palms. My fingers work down each vertebrae massaging and slowly easing the tension out of them. As my hands slide outwards my fingers slide downwards and as they slide over your sides I can almost feel the soft sides of your breasts. Getting bolder and bolder with each pass of my hands I allow them to slide more and more over your side so that they are now caressing the sides of your breasts with each pass.

With a slight groan you ask me to pause a second and then before I can register it you lean up and pull your shirt over your head and off to land on the floor beside us and then laying back down with a grin on your face as you do. I am stunned at first to see the beauty of your skin but I recover quickly to take in this new delight. Now my hands have free reign and I can feel each muscle and my face is so close to your back you can feel my breath on your back as my hands and mouth hover over your back. “May I?” I ask as I softly kiss your back in the hollow at the base of it. You whisper back a “yes” that sounds almost like a soft growl but your body’s response is far more telling than any words from your lips. Your skin almost shivers at the feel of my lips on it. The sudden warm wetness of my lips and tongue following my hands has caused your body to move under my fingers.
My mouth follows each caresses of my fingers by softly kissing the paths they have taken. I caress and kiss your shoulders and then down the center of your spine taking time to kiss from side to side of you. As I trace your spine my mouth kisses up it and kisses your shoulders. I can feel your breath beginning to slightly become faster and know I am having an effect on you. I want to caress so much more of you. I want to feel more of you. I let my hands dip down again along the sides of you and begin kissing the sides of your body. My lips follow my fingertips sliding along your side from your hips until they are up under your arms and you can feel the heat of my breath and lips on both sides of you.

I pull back and without asking I let my body slide lower on you I want to kiss and caress your legs now. You feel my body moving, the weight of my off you and you almost raise up questioning the move until you feel my hands on your calves. I slide down the length of you and start kneading your calves and then your thighs. Moving slowly up each leg working on the muscles there. Working on the smooth lines and without being able to resist kissing them as well. As I get up fairly high on your legs my hands slide under your shorts. After about three passes of my hands you groan and say “take them off”. Your hands slide under you stomach and unbutton your shorts and I slide them off your legs. I begin again this time kissing up slower on your legs. Feeling the warmth of each leg I shudder slightly. I feel the flushed flesh and I can begin to smell your arousal.

The smell of you awaking drives me wild and I want so badly to kiss you there... but I resist and kiss your thighs. Letting my hands caress your ass first softly sliding over each smooth lobe then squeezing each one. I can feel your thighs open more and more and with a soft groan you turn over on your back. I pause a moment seeing your beautiful breasts for the first time and the look in your eyes gives me the permission I am seeking. I slide up your body letting my hands slide up your thighs then your sides then up to cup your breasts and my mouth moves up as well. I let my mouth hover over you lips and look deep in your eyes and softly caress your lips. Leaning forward my lips are quivering and I can’t believe I finally get to kiss you. I lean forward gently kissing your lips taking in their softness and fullness of them. The first few kisses are slightly tentative but then they become fuller and I feel my lips sinking into yours, my mouth playfully sucking on your bottom lip and feeling your tongue tease mine. As we kiss deeper and deeper our tongues begin to dance with one another and I allow my hands to slide up and begin stroking your nipples.

I pull at your pink puckered nipple letting it roll between my fingers teasing each one at the same time. I allow my thumb and forefinger to pull at the nipple and hold it while my index finger begins to flick the tip of it. My mouth is moving down from your lips and down to your neck now. I begin to bite gently and suck at your neck while my nose takes in the deep sweet sexy scent of you hair along you neck.My hands caress and cup your breasts as my mouth begins to move lower. I kiss down your neck, making sure to kiss both sides and then let my mouth slowly descend down the slope of one of your breasts. I let my mouth hover over your right nipple looking deep into you eyes. I am waiting to see how badly you want my mouth to envelop it.

I ache as I see the desire build and see your lips quivering and the heat in your eyes build. I want to hear your voice as you allow yourself to say what you desire finally... ”Suck it... oh God please suck it” you cry finally and I let my mouth descend upon on your nipple taking it deep in my mouth and allowing my lips to finally claim it. I love the feel of your nipple full and swollen and hold it firmly with my lips and let my tongue begin to lick and tease it. I suck on the full length of it while my tongue flicks back and forth from side to the other and then make my tongue flick over it in a constantly tightening smaller circle.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:30 PM

The invitation continued...

I love the feeling of your swollen bud around my tongue. I love the taste of it in my mouth and the feeling of your hands in my hair pulling me to each one of your swollen nipples. As I move from one nipple to the other your back arches up shoving them deeper in my mouth. I can hear each breath you take deep in your chest and feel the trembling now of your body next to me. All of your body is alive under me and I can see the flush of your excitement in your cheeks and the tops of your breasts. As my mouth descends upon you in perfect unison your back arches under me and I can feel your thighs pushing against my rigid cock each time you do rubbing and caressing it indirectly. “God yes suck it harder” you exclaim and I do.

I can’t keep my hands from roaming and they begin to move lower on your body and sliding down your sides and stomach and resting on the top of your thighs. Your skin is so soft and warm and I shudder as my lips suck hard on your nipple and my fingers just briefly slide down the upper inner part of your right thigh. With my other hand I tease your stomach and then allow one finger to tease the top of your panties flirting with the top band of them. Your hips press upwards as my hand rests on your stomach and I know what you want. With a mouthful of you nipple I look into your eyes again...”Yes lower please lower” you nod to me and I let my mouth start moving lower.

I let my mouth kiss down your stomach and then down to your thighs letting my hands slide along the outside as I kiss the inside. You feel my hot mouth kissing the tops of your thighs and then down the insides of them. I kiss a slow from the outside of your thighs to the inside and my lips quiver as your thighs spread for me opening the way and inviting me to continue on to your mound. I let my nose slide along the outside of your panties and you can feel the heat of my breath through them and I feel your hips wanting to arch upwards as you squirm beneath me. I want to see you fully exposed before me. I want to see the beautiful mound of yours and taste you, I want to see it and can’t hold back any longer. I let my fingers slide inside the top band of your panties and slowly begin drawing them down and moving them slowly down your legs not allowing myself to look up yet taking in one last glance of your legs before I do. You eagerly lift up letting me draw them down and then as I move back up your legs you look into my eyes as I kiss back up your legs slowly and hover for a moment above your wet lips.

I look into your eyes and see the desire there. You see the desire in mine and you know more than anything I want to taste you. I want to kiss you there and to explore you with my mouth. I plead with my eyes and you say “yes please... God please yes” and I let my mouth descend down upon you. My slightly trembling lips caress the outside of your glistening lips as I move my mouth down the very center of you kissing softly as my mouth moves lower and feel your legs spread more for me.

I begin to let my tongue slide out between my lips and begin licking you at the base of your mound and work my way slowly up the length of you. My tongue helps ease your wet folds apart naturally allowing more and more of your taste to be caught on the tip of it. It slides back and forth, up and down teasing first the right and then the left outer lips of your mound as my hands grasp your ass and pull you towards me. Each pass causes your hips to slightly arch upwards seeking more of my lips and tongue. Your hands slide down and your fingers dive through my hair and I feel you pull my mouth down onto you even further. I softly kiss and lick you faster taking a medium pace now, letting the feel of your sweltering lips fold around me and taking in all of your scent and enjoying the taste of your arousal.

I want to taste more of you, I want to taste the deeper recesses of you and I allow my tongue now to slide all the way down to the base of you and then slide it deep inside you. Each long stroke of my tongue dives deeper and deeper inside you feeling the walls of your clench around my tongue and hearing the first of your full gasps with each stroke. The tip of my tongue flicks upwards each time it retracts wanting to seek and find more of you. I want my tongue to be longer so that I can taste deeper and growl with slight frustration that it isn’t.

Instead I move my mouth up higher now. If I can’t fill you with my tongue I will just have to settle for sucking and teasing your clit. My mouth is covered in your sweet nectar now and I carry the glistening moisture of you to your clit and begin licking slowly around the ever growing bud of it. At the same time my fingers move up inside your thighs and you feel two fingers begin to caress and tease your opening.

“Deeper” I hear you moan and I let my fingers slide all the way deep inside you. I let them slide deep inside you and pause before moving them slower back out then rushing them back down deep inside you again. Then while they are buried deep inside you I begin to flick upwards with the tips of them up and down inside you feeling the contours of you as you grip me around you. After letting the finger tips flick faster and faster inside you and feeling you squirm and push them deeper inside I suck hard on your clit for the first time taking it inside my mouth completely. I then slowly let my fingers withdraw... only to thrust them back down quickly inside you. Each time flicking upwards as they slide in. Each time pausing when it is inside you and flicking upwards and letting my finger tips spread you slightly before sliding back out again.

Each time my tongue flicks over your clit I hear a gasp and slight moans. They are becoming faster and faster in rhythm with my fingers that are sliding in and out of you faster and faster. Both my lips and tongue and fingers begin to move ever increasingly faster gaining momentum as they go. Each time now that my fingers are slide inside you they push down hard and firmly and you feel your ass sink into the bed and then it bounces back up to suck at my fingers as they withdraw. My lips holding your clit tightly and firmly between them as my tongue flicks now quickly over the tip of it. Your hands are now pulling my hair and your gasps are quick and forceful. I can feel your thighs begin to grind and buck beneath me.

I feel your body and from the sound of your voice I know you are getting close and I back off. I let my tongue slow and then slide away from your clit and you moan to not stop but I don’t listen. My fingers are still inside you but they are not moving and I can feel you clench and hold me deep inside you and your hips are wanting to thrust hard and finish what I have started. But I want to tease you a bit and increase the heat of your orgasm. I slide my fingers out of you and then softly tease the outer lips of you. I let my fingertips softly tease and caress you and softly suck on the lips around your clit but avoid directly sucking it back into my mouth. My fingers move back down to the base of you and I let the two finger tips tease and torment just the rim of you.

Slowly they slide and descend back into your wet folds and you gasp as they slide in as far as they can and my fingers now flick up and down I keep them deep inside you while my mouth now travels up higher seeking out your clit again. I feel your swollen clit in my mouth and I can’t help but moan around your wet flesh. Both of us moan louder and louder as you ride my fingers and my tongue flicks back and forth like a paint brush on your clit. My tongue begins to move in different motions, going faster and faster, flicking up and down, then flicking from side to the other side and then in quick circles on it. Your hips rise faster and faster on my fingers and I let you pump them harder and harder into you and feel your hips arching upwards with each caress of their tips. The moisture of your wet folds is dripping out now and I try to catch as much of it as I can with my tongue.

I can feel you get close as your lips and walls slowly squeeze me. You are crying out and with a loud gasp you buck upwards and a rush of new hot wetness flushes over my fingers and your clit jumps in my mouth. Again and again you buck upwards crying out each time. I feel you grasp me tightly and cry out loudly as your orgasm rushes through you and I suck hard on your clit riding it with you my moans vibrating my lips on you as you move against it. After a few more arches your body still shaking lowers back to the bed and I support you and gently lay you down. Your body slowly moves a few times rhythmically and slows a bit as I kiss you softer and softer letting my lips now only barely kiss the outside of you. I feel your hands tremble as your body relaxes and your fingers now unclench from my hair and instead softly play with it. I slowly slide my fingers out of you and you gasp as I do. Your tight walls squeeze them as they leave and a soft moan accentuates your protest of them leaving. I let my mouth continue to kiss your lips softly gently lapping up the excess juices and savoring the feeling of your thighs still quivering beneath me.

You are so wet that each fold is glistening. I can still see your clit standing up it is throbbing I know and love how wet and pink it is. I nuzzle you and as I see your body slowly regaining its composure I begin to let my tongue occasionally tease and flick near it. I feel your legs open again and slowly begin to arch upwards a tiny bit again and I can sense the desire building slowly again deep inside of you. I feel the warmth of your thighs beneath me and they are so warm and vibrant against my body. Your whole mound is glistening and undulates beneath my mouth egging me on to kiss it again and again. With each pass of my tongue a part of you lets go. You allow yourself to vocalize your feelings and desires. You groan and moan freely. Occasionally calling out my name almost in a whimper as my tongue lingers a bit longer on your clit. I teasing the area around it and then descend again upon it sucking and loving the taste of you. I allow your lips to respond to each caress. I let my fingers softly probe the base of you again and instantly I feel your walls pulse and open aching for them to be inside you again. I slowly insert one finger inside you but only to the first digit. I allow you to slowly open up yourself feeling the tightness of you from your first orgasm as you squeeze around my fingers. Slowly I work my finger in further now feeling you tight and wet around it and hearing you gasp and then working your desire again with deep strokes I allow the second one to slide in as well. I seeing how each pass of my tongue, each soft caress of my fingers inside you stirs your desire more and more. My free hand slides under your ass to cup and squeeze you there and I feel the moisture from you sliding down the inside of your thighs and covering my fingertips.

I let one of my fingers that is cupping your ass begin to softly use the moisture that is trickling down from your beautiful folds and I begin to tease the outside of your ass. I love teasing the puckered flesh there and feeling you rub against my finger and hear a bit deeper moan from you as you feel the presence of my finger pressing against you there. I let the moisture gently lubricate your outer rim and let just the tip of my finger tease and press inwards. Softly and slowly I let one finger apply steady pressure allowing time for you to slowly open up to its presence. I am waiting and patiently sucking on your clit and continuing to flick my fingers deep inside your pussy as I let your body naturally embrace my finger that is pressing into it. The tip of the finger slowly flows into you up to the first knuckle and then further and you sigh as it slowly sinks into you. You moan loudly as it slides back and forth slowly stretching those tight walls of you. They are so much smoother and different from the other folds of you. My other hand makes my fingers that are deep in your pussy flick back and forth. I move one finger upwards while the other flicks downwards soft as a butterfly they move inside you.

My finger is now working inside your tight puckered ass and as you lift off my fingers from being deep inside your pussy I quickly slide my finger deep in your ass driving you back down onto my fingers inside your pussy. Back and forth alternating, and probing, pushing deeper and deeper, quickening the pace and enjoying the sounds your make as I do so. At all times you
have something sliding in you now and my mouth is sucking harder and harder on your clit. I look up at you catching your eyes and I see one hand kneading and squeezing your breast as your other hand pulls my mouth onto you harder. The harder you squeeze my hair and harder you press against my face the faster my fingers and tongues move in and out of you. You throw your head back and begin to moan louder. I let the finger in your ass begin to slide faster and they catch up to the rhythm of the fingers deep inside your pussy. Both hands have fingers moving inside you together now penetrating you at the same time. You clench my fingers tight oh so tight inside you and I can almost not move them you have them so tightly gripped inside you.

I can feel your thighs quivering and shaking, your ass is clenched around me and I can see your whole body is flushed and on the edge of a release. My mouth is sucking on your clit and my lips are gathering your juices and I love the taste of every drop. “Faster, oh God Faster” you cry out. “God yes please” you moan. Faster and faster I let both hands push into you. One controlling a finger that slides in and out of your ass the other my fingers in your sopping wet hole. My mouth is sucking on you harder now. I can feel it coming. I can feel you on the brink of another orgasm. And I want you to cry out for me. I start to moan as you get closer and closer. My fingers are flying in and out of you now. My tongue is flicking as fast as I can go.

Your hips are bucking so hard my palms are making slapping noises against you as my fingers plunge into you. Your moans are deep and uninhibited now and your head is shaking from side to side. Your lips are parted and both hands have now latched onto my head pulling me deep into you. Your hips bucking upwards and ramming my fingers inside crying out my name again and again and then it happens. You scream out and your whole body spasms. Bucking then clenching, again and again your body cycles as your orgasm rips through your entire body. Your clit throbs and the walls of you clench my fingers in wave after wave of your release. Your ass clenches my finger in you and my mouth laps up your beautiful cum.

You are whimpering and shaking and I softly move my fingers out of you being careful of how sensitive you are now. As I crawl up slowly beside you I pause to take a moment to tear off my shirt and to quickly slide down my shorts and boxers. My cock is hard and throbbing and you feel it pressing against you as my body slides up yours. You feel my hands seek out your breasts and I begin to suck on them. Taking them in my mouth as your hips still reeling from your orgasm press against my thighs and my hard cock. You
can feel the tip of me pressed against your thigh and stomach and feel the wetness on the tip of me. You feel the desire of me in the way my mouth attacks your nipples. Pulling on them and letting my teeth ever so softly graze them as my lips suck and gently pull on them. My tongue flicks back and forth over them and I feel your hands roaming down my back and neck still softly whimpering from the release you just had.

Your hand slides down in between us and I feel your hand envelop me. I pause and look into your eyes and see that you want to feel me. And can tell you want to taste me as well. I crawl up your body until my cock is inches from your face and lean against the wall and position myself above you allowing you to hover beneath me. You try to kiss it but I let my legs slide back down before you can. And growling at me you roll me over on my back.

I lay back as your take over and begin kissing me now. I love feeling your mouth on my neck kissing my collarbone. I revel in the feel of your hands sliding down my sides caressing my thighs and stomach. I want to feel your mouth on me and you know it but you tease me first. You kiss my nipples feeling them grow hard. Mine are much smaller than yours but you delight in teasing them anyway. You let your hands slide over my cock rubbing it and caressing it as your mouth goes slowly lower and lower. You know I want you to taste it. You can see it in my eyes. And it is my turn to gasp please and ask you to. You move lower and kiss the tops of my thighs and I cry out in anticipation. I feel your hand cup my balls and softly caress them as your mouth lowers kissing right to the left of it and then to the right. Then you softly kiss the sides of my shaft and my ass and thighs clench in anticipation. I can see your mouth hovering over me and I quiver and gasp as you finally slowly lower you hot wet mouth taking in the tip of me.

At first you tease the head of my cock. You let me feel the hot wetness of your lips and tongue and I gasp as I feel its beautiful ministrations. Then you let the head of me slide back and forth between your lips teasing me of more to come and where it will be later. You can taste my excitement already and lick quickly away the wetness on the tip lapping up each drop on it. My head is throbbing in your mouth and is dipping up and down. You let the length of me slide inside your mouth taking all of me in and I groan loudly. Your tongue is doing amazing things to the tip of my head and all along the front side of my shaft. Faster and faster you caress me with your tongue feeling me throb more and more. I feel myself getting closer and I don’t want to cum yet. I groan and pull you up close to me and roll you over on your back. I kiss your neck burying my mouth on your neck sucking and nibbling and say your name again and again. You take a hand and guide the tip of me to press against the threshold of your wet lips. I groan deeply and I want to be inside you so badly. I look deep in your eyes and you kiss me deeply and tell me to fuck you and then slowly arch upwards pushing me into you and I groan deeply as I feel the wet warmth of you.

I want you so badly. I love the feel of you milking me as I slide in and out of you. Your legs wrapped around my hips. Arching your hips up each time to match me as I arch my back into you. Driving deep inside you each time and then slowly allowing myself to slide almost out of you before I dive deep back inside. I trying to pace myself so that I can bring you to the same level of arousal as I am at. My balls slap your ass with each strong thrust and I nibble and moan against your neck. You can feel my desire for you in every thing I do. I use slow long strokes feeling you begin to build with me as your hands roam over my back and rub on my neck and lower back, scratching at times even you urge me on more.

I allow my mouth to move lower on you and capture your left nipple and then wrapping my lips over my teeth begin biting your nipple with my mouth gently but firmly and suck on it at the same time. Each time you cry out I thrust into you again grinding my pelvis into yours. Increasing the pace a bit I let myself drive harder and harder. Sliding it in a bit faster each time. “Faster” you moan in my ear and I oblige. Faster and faster my hips drive into you. Feeling you clenching me more and more. I feel your walls getting closer. You move a hand down to caress and tease your clit to keep in time with each long thrust as I drive the head in deeper and deeper inside you. You are crying out and I lose myself in the warmth, the wetness, the smell of you and the sounds of our lovemaking. Harder and faster I drive into you feeling your body bouncing off the bed back into me until I am going as fast as I can. I crash into your body again and again and then we peak slamming into one another. Your legs close on me like a vise and my cock erupts deep inside you. Hot cum shooting deep inside you as you clench me deeply and your walls spasm on me. I throw my head back and my orgasm rips through my chest and spine and I cry out your name again and again as my entire body shakes. I wrap my arms around you and hold you to me throbbing and twitching inside you and my mouth finds yours and we kiss hungrily as our bodies tremble again and again. You slowly exhale sharply a few times as we kiss and we slowly roll over to our sides kissing one another softly letting our hearts calm down. I run my fingers through your hair and softly caress your neck and the tops of your breasts. My hands slowly caress you and I hold you tightly to me and whisper in your ear , “The night is young but we have begun to awaken. When you catch your breath we can truly begin”.