Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-17-2011, 05:12 PM
Erotic Author on the Rise

Send a message via AIM to Dapharoah69 Send a message via Yahoo to Dapharoah69
The Birth of Angels Book 1

Previously titled I Got Some Dick Today

Thanks to you all for making my 2 book autobiography The King of Erotica 7 PHAROAH and The King of Erotica 8 LORD JENNINGS my 6th and 7th Barnes and Noble.com Top 100 Bestseller. I appreciate you guys so much. I now have ten books published, and more to come this year.

Dapharoah69
The King of Erotica

__________________________________________________ ___

Chapter 1:

I’m heartbroken. So heartbroken I didn't know if I was coming, cumming or goddamn going ugh!

Can’t believe it happened again. Every time I meet the One he turns into the One who killed it for everyone else. Another failed relationship gone down the tubes, which was embarrassing as hell because I was always clowing my friends about not keeping successful relationship and I couldn't and didn't know how to keep a man myself.

Why were black men so whorish and so disloyal? Has 400 years of oppression and slavery distorted their mentality?

Do they always must have what they can't have?

Do we really hate each other to the point where we can't love each other?

He was about five feet 5, thuggish with those rasta thick dreads that melted your heart. But the way he walked around my crib farting like it's nothing turned me off. He was a real niggah in every sense of the word.

He was a go-getter, determined and held a good job.

He loved wearing sagging jeans and unlaced boots with a skull cap sitting like so on his head, sort of slanted, like the rapper T.I. wore his hats. He had to tie his dreads down to wear hats, which always baffled me because when we wore hats he hardly looked me in the face when we interacted with each other.

He had a gorgeous smile and a fantastic d***k.

My God.

The way his 11 inch cut caramel d***k filled me up had me cumming without touching myself. The way he slapped my booty cheeks and growled in my ear and buried his face between my chin and neck every time he had to cum set me on fire...I love when he pounded my a***e, growling that it felt better than p***y. He would shudder and moan so sensually and it turned me the hell on and he would pull out leave me sweating and panting in the doggy style and make me push his nut from my bussy while slapping my ass calling me all sorts of dirty b***hes and he would suck it up and it would gross me out but one look in his eyes made me kiss him and swallow my juices with him.

His sex game was so up to par my knees buckled into my p***y at the very thought of him like I was a Vietnam Vet remembering a 70's war in 2010.

Now I was missing him.

Now I wanted him back.

He was my lover. My all. My addiction. I put my all into a man that only wanted me as an option, not a priority.

Maybe I just hated being alone. Maybe him leaving reminded me that I was the kinda niggah that had to have a man, that had to be in a relationship, that had to have someone to cuddle with, that had to have someone telling me I'm handsome and beautiful and now it was sucking the life outta me like I was a pair of balls and life was a powerful nut he used to wipe on my face, slapping that fat d***k on my tongue and nose...

Oh, God. The pulse in my p***y was activated remembering. Him.

Devastated , I looked at my watch I realize that a lot of time has gone by since we broke up. An hour to be exact. An hour that felt like ten goddamn years. I wanted to vomit imagining another bottom trick enjoying the comfort and aggression of Grade A D***k.

His clothing and shoes are still neatly in the closet. I situated his attire to my specifications, which caused a rift in our relationship. He liked to be sloppy and leave his beer cans where he finished them, even though he didn't live with me. He had his own crib he never invited me too, and was the type of Niggah that loved and had to run the ship. Had to tell his Bottom what to do. Cook to feed him, clean to please him that suck and f***k him to sleep the way a mother burps a newborn.

He got Crazy in Psycho Ville when he got drunk. But I never tripped because Drunk D***k was the Best D***k and lasted all night long. I just hated waking up covered with his puke. I hated it with a passion. I never said anything about it, because he got an attitude and became stubborn and unresponsive.

One of the reasons we didn't make it was because of his homeboys that flocked to my goddamn crib during game days. He always invited his boys over, even when we were supposed to be spending quality time.

And they ate two months worth of grocery in twenty minutes while watching ESPN or the NFL Draft and I got tired of my light and water bill going up because ungrateful thugs were in my home turning it into the One Stop Piss
Stop and neither one of the muthaf***kahs forked over any kind of cash, nor said thank you for eating up my s***t. Piss all over the toilet seat and floors and my man Johnson, well ex man, made me clean it up, saying his boys were "Guests."

I was always behind him, cleaning and b***hing becasue the more I b***hed, the longer and deeper he'd f***k me when we made up adn that's when he got his revenge. When I was cumming and shivering riding his thick pole.

At first he loved someone that cleaned behind him but my constant nagging broke him down. DL men hated nagging, reminded them too much of a woman and a man was with a man for obvious reasons. Felt too much like a marriage to him and he already said there would be a cold day in hell before he married me or a man period. It hurt to hear, but I was a d***k sick b***h and I didn't wanna push him away so I transitioned inside his f***ked views.

Plus I walked in on him sitting on my toilet taking a s***t (with the door open, he got off on me smeeling that foul s***t WTF!) talking to his ex baby mama on the phone, with tears falling down his face telling me he was using my money to pay his child support, and that he enjoyed their love making session (in my bed).

He actually f***ked the pop tart on my one thousand thread count sheets while I worked.

I always wondered why he washed the sheets and nothing else.

Now I knew.

I had to go. Plus the Hoe's child ain't even his son. He just called the boy his son becasue the boy's dady doing life without for armed robbery and rape. He raped her ass and that's how that baby was conceived, with his big headed ass.

But how do I get over him when I loved him so much. It’s been twenty minutes since I asked him to leave and he did, calling me every name in the book.

That I was a b***h.

That my ass wasn’t as good as he moaned it to be in the sheets.

I was like “Oh, yea? Then why does it make you come in ten minutes flat?”

He seemed to get quiet when I asked.

Then he lashed out at me again when he tried to f***k me and I pushed him on the floor.

He jumped at me, slapping me in the face and snatching me by my Philly ‘fro. I was scared for my life.

He pushed me on the floor, unzipped his pants and said, “Suck my d***k,” and I said, “Hell, no! Get out my house.”

“You ain’t g’on suck this d***k?”

“Hell, no!”

He pissed on me, hot, stinky piss. I was so grossed out.

Angrily, I was on my feet instantly, picking up the phone to call the police. No he didn’t just disrespect me!

Did I look like the f***king toilet and he snatched the phone cord from the wall and started whipping with it.

“You’re my b***h!” His eyes flashed dangerously as the sting of the cord brought tears to my eyes.

I was on the couch, crawled in a ball and I was screaming, “I thought you loved me,” and when I said it he slowly stopped and stood there looking guilty.

His pants sliding down his ass, he put his face in his hands and lowered himself to his knees and I hated him so much.

I was wide eyed, slowly reaching for my cell phone on the night stand so I could call for help and he looked up with a sadness I had never saw before and he said, "That's how my Daddy used to do my Mama for years. Make her suck his d***k and when she said no he pissed on her and beat her with belts…I’m sorry. I’m no better than him."

“Baby…” I had a pint of empathy because that’s the first time he opened up to me about his past. I tried to hold him but he said, “I must go. You told me to leave and I am.”

“Baby…”

He looked in my eyes and told me the truth about every thing. Jesus, I was NOT ready for the truth, at least not at that moment. But he gave it to me blood raw. Uncut and uncensored.

He said he f***ked other men in my house when I was gone.

I died inside, drying up like a raisin.
Old 05-17-2011, 05:13 PM

The Birth of Angels Chapter 2: YAHOO IM

He had a threesome in my bath tub last week with two of my closest friends.

I doubled over from the revelation. It stung so badly.
That he was using me for my ass and car.

That he only viewed me as a Ho. Because his boys claimed they f***ked me.
And they didn’t.

I hadn’t had sex for two years up to the point I met him at Club Metropolis, 10th Street, Downtown Miami.

I had to get out of here and breathe. It was still sun light out and I would just walk around, get some air and clear my head as I debate whether or not to move out of this house I shared with Mama.

Well, actually she had another apartment, but she let me take over the house. And even though I paid all the bills, the insurance on the property and the utilities, she wouldn’t put my name on the house. So I felt like she was pimping me. Paying rent and the yearly taxes. So I guess I was just tired of paying on what others owned.

I wanted my own house with my own name on my own bills. I was in college, but I didn’t take it seriously because, going through twelve years of school killed me and the thought o four more years of college was just too much.

I hadn’t even been in a month. Probably flunking my classes and if I didn’t show my face I would probably be dropped and that would suck because then I would have to pay back the loans.
Why couldn’t college be free like public school?

Shaking away thought of school, I grabbed my coat and I walked outside and locked the door. My cell rang.

It was my boy from Maryland.

“How’s everything.”

“It’s over, man. I broke up with him.” I could hardly say it.

It chocked me up thinking about it.

I simply hung up the phone and turned it off...

Sadly, I was walking down the street with no sense of purpose. The pep in my step has shriveled. The dope boys were out and looking guarded, yet slinging rock and dime bags.

They were running up and down the block handling their transactions.
Unbeknownst, hot, scorching tears fell down my face. I shuddered without him. My love. My man. My Thug.

Tight red shorts under my jeans made my ass look fuller and bigger but right now that was the furthest thing on my mind.

I didn’t feel as sexy as I felt being with someone I thought respected me.
This thug niggah kept starting at me and I rolled my eyes, wiped away tears and kept walking.

He had dreads.

When I got back home I called my boy back and apologized for b***hin' up when the subject of my ex came up. He forgave me.

“Man I can’t believe ya’ll broke up. Seemed like you two were made for each other.”

“I will never be involved or have sex with another man as long as I live.”

I hung up the phone and vowed it on my life.

A few days later I was logging on the computer, on cloud nine. Because something wonderful happened. I’m still geeked about it, trying to formulate in my head the occurrence. I was about to burst with zeal.

I logged onto Yahoo messenger and my boy from Maryland was on line and I just had to tell somebody my good news.

I hit him up with a BUZZ. Then I typed:

down_souff_nigg [8:06]: I got some d***k today, Dawg

blackinches1345 [8:06 P.M.]: damn, that's wasusp

blackinches1345 [8:06 P.M.]: wassup*

down_souff_nigg [8:06 P.M.]: lol

blackinches1345 [8:06 P.M.]: lol

down_souff_nigg [8:06 P.M.]: it was good too

down_souff_nigg [8:06 P.M.]: I mean really good

blackinches1345 [8:06 P.M.]: i wish i could've been there

down_souff_nigg [8:06 P.M.]: the thug niggah had me crying and shyt

blackinches1345 [8:06 P.M.]: lol

down_souff_nigg [8:06 P.M.]: loll

blackinches1345 [8:06 P.M.]: damn

down_souff_nigg [8:06 P.M.]: When I tell you he dug me out he dug me out

down_souff_nigg [8:06 P.M.]: thug dope boy from the block

down_souff_nigg [8:06 P.M.]: never knew he was interested in me

blackinches1345 [8:06 P.M.]: damn

blackinches1345 [8:06 P.M.]: so how'd u find out?

down_souff_nigg [8:07 P.M.]: He approached me and asked to use my
phone

down_souff_nigg [8:07 P.M.]: so I let him

blackinches1345 [8:07 P.M.]: ok

down_souff_nigg [8:07 P.M.]: What I didn’t know was he dialed his number with my phone so he could have it

down_souff_nigg [8:07 P.M.]: And around about 6 pm today I get a call from an unusual number

down_souff_nigg [8:08 P.M.]: and I normally don't answer but I did and he was like this Frederick and I was like yea, dawg and he was like this Joe, the niggah who borrowed your phone and I was stuck

down_souff_nigg [8:08 P.M.]: cause the niggah is fine as f***k, real hardcore, the type who don't show no emotion

blackinches1345 [8:08 P.M.]: ok

down_souff_nigg [8:08 P.M.]: So I was like yea sup and he was like I hope you don't mind me calling my phone so I can have your number

down_souff_nigg [8:08 P.M.]: and I was like Why? A little violated and mad

down_souff_nigg [8:09 P.M.]: and he was like, Damn, Dawg, I’ma just say it and u better not go lipping off

down_souff_nigg [8:09 P.M.]: I wanna tap that p***y I like how that ass be looking in them red shorts and your pants kinda sagging and s***t and I’ve been watching you, checking you out you be staying to yourself so do u get down?

down_souff_nigg [8:10 P.M.]: And I was like No. He hung up and about ten minutes later he came knocking on my front door. I answered and saw him and he asked, anybody here and I was like Niggah, naw! Get the f***k from my house Dawg I don't like dope around me

down_souff_nigg [8:11 P.M.]: and he came inside, pushed me on the chair and was like you know you want this d***k up in that ass you be walking around looking good and s***t, Dawg all I want to do is f***k you. Plus I read your ‘lil thing in the BGC Forum, I read your stories I don't ever comment but I be reading it and checking out your pictures every time I log on.

blackinches1345 [8:11 P.M.]: damn
Old 05-17-2011, 05:18 PM

The Birth of Angels Chapter 3: STRANGER

blackinches1345 [8:11 P.M.]: this belongs in a book

down_souff_nigg [8:11 P.M.]: and I was like No but he got on top of me and Dawg I was ready to fight because I never been approached like that... and Dawg—the minute he pulled my shorts down and dug his tongue deep in my a***e I was like we can do this

blackinches1345 [8:11 P.M.]: LOL, damn

down_souff_nigg [8:11 P.M.]: He kissed me Dawg I tell you he kissed me like I was the most beautiful man

down_souff_nigg [8:12 P.M.]: I was stuck Dawg I was like God this cant be happening

blackinches1345 [8:12 P.M.]: damn

down_souff_nigg [8:12 P.M.]: He saw tears fall from my eyes and he was like damn baby what’s wrong why you crying Dawg and I told him Look I haven’t been licked, f***ked or made love to in nearly a year and I miss it and I just broke up with my dude he is so lame that’s why I never gave him no ass I don’t let lames f***k me.

blackinches1345 [8:12 P.M.]: wow

down_souff_nigg [8:13 P.M.]: and he took off all my clothes Dawg he just pulled out his d*ck...he had on a Dan Marino Miami Dolphins jersey, sagging South Pole jeans, tube socks unlaced Timberlands and long ass dread locks, they looked silky too, he's got prison tats on his arms, sexy ass body and looking at him I was like DAMN IM ABOUT TO LET A COMPLETE STRANGER FU*K! I don’t know where his d***k's been and I didn’t give a f***k, that’s what condoms are for... and he massaged me and was talking to me, like asking me what’s my last name and how long I been in the game he turned out to be a really cool niggah

down_souff_nigg [8:13 P.M.]: that he was DownLo that he only f***ked one niggah his name was Terrence but he died in a car wreck and he closed himself off to anything bisexual

down_souff_nigg [8:13 P.M.]: that Hoes love him, yet the niggah was talking to me like long lost friends

down_souff_nigg [8:14 P.M.]: I was like Please don’t let it end then he spread my ass and he ate me out for damn near twenty minutes, asking me was he doing it right, did it feel good and he was slapping my ass and he was like Damn shawty you got a phat ass damn and he pulled out a condom, put it on, put some lotion deep in my ass by fingering me until I was throwing it back on two fingers

down_souff_nigg [8:14 P.M.]: and he was like Damn shawty I gotta get this hot pus*y

blackinches1345 [8:15 P.M.]: damn

down_souff_nigg [8:15 P.M.]: and he slid up in me slow Dawg, he took my head and snatched it in his face, making look at him and he was like I wanna look in your eyes (d***k going in me deeper) as I f***k you damn b***h that p***y is so tight damn Dawg this s***t tighter than p***y Dawg

down_souff_nigg [8:16 P.M.]: and he grinded in my tunnel Dawg, pulling his pants to his ankles and I looked in the mirror and all i seen was nuts bouncing and his ass cheeks opening and closing and he f***ked the dog s***t outta me

down_souff_nigg [8:16 P.M.]: and the rest is history

down_souff_nigg [8:16 P.M.]: now he said he want to be the one tapping it and that he better not see another niggah f***king me or he will f***k em up

down_souff_nigg [8:16 P.M.]: and yea Dawg, I can say he got the ass on lock and I’m loving it

blackinches1345 [8:17 P.M.]: damn

blackinches1345 [8:17 P.M.]: so u got a boy?

down_souff_nigg [8:17 P.M.]: he supposed to be coming over around 10 PM. But check this, Dawg. When I had got out the shower, he called me and he said, Dawg, slide your finger inside you and taste it for Daddy over the phone…”

down_souff_nigg [8:17 P.M.]: and I did

blackinches1345 [8:17 P.M.]: lol damn

blackinches1345 [8:17 P.M.]: that's hot as f***k

down_souff_nigg [8:18 P.M.]: and he was like Ima beat your ass, b***h and I was like why and he said, that’s my ass, not yours I’m supposed to be sucking that p***y off your fingers not you and I was laughing and he was like that’s funny and I was like Hell yea niggah and he said you a man? And I was like Yea

down_souff_nigg [8:19 P.M.]: and he said Frederick Ima f***k the man into a b***h when I come get that p***y tonight, I don't care if your Mama ir brother is there he said Dawg Ima put duct tape over your mouth and Ima suck on your neck while I beat that hole up and that’ll be hot knowing your people is there and I want to see how

down_souff_nigg [8:19 P.M.]: quiet you can be

down_souff_nigg [8:19 P.M.]: now how was that for today?

blackinches1345 [8:19 P.M.]: lol wow

blackinches1345 [8:19 P.M.]: that's wassup

blackinches1345 [8:19 P.M.]: that's a good ass day
Old 05-17-2011, 05:19 PM

Chapter 4: Salivating at the Mouth

down_souff_nigg [8:20 P.M.]: Hell f***king yea

down_souff_nigg [8:20 P.M.]: I'm so happy right now dawg

blackinches1345 [8:20 P.M.]: lol i know

down_souff_nigg [8:21 P.M.]: He made a niggah blush when he said Frederick you are so beautiful to me dawg, Im not a mushy niggah but every time I saw you coming up the block my d***k got hard and I never stepped to you because you reminded me of my dawg who died, he's the only man i ever f***ked and I loved him and never got to tell him and he was like Frederick I will shoot a b***h over you, I don't want nobody knowing I boned you, can we keep that to ourselves, thats for us to know, I don't want other niggahs knowing why you're going to tell

down_souff_nigg [8:22 P.M.]: them NO ya'll cant f***k and Frederick Ima be standing there with a discreet smile on my face and every time I get that hole I am not going to shower for a few because I love the way you smell babay and I just hugged him and he was like you my b***h dawg and I got your back

blackinches1345 [8:22 P.M.]: damn

blackinches1345 [8:23 P.M.]: that got my d***k hard and got me choked up a lil lol

down_souff_nigg [8:24 P.M.]: LOL

blackinches1345 [8:24 P.M.]: lol

blackinches1345 [8:24 P.M.]: i want some dude to approach me

I can’t find a date. I mean, really. No matter what I do or who does it for me I can’t get hooked up with anybody. Maybe because I’m too picky. I don’t do thugs, cyber thugs, internet thugs or dope boys. I don’t do men without a f***king job. I don’t do men w***ead Black Inches magazine but never picked up a newspaper or People.

I am reading over the instant message conversation I had with black inches. It took place last year, when I met a thug boy from the block. Figuring I was limiting myself I let myself get caught up in a tornado of problems. I fell in love. He beat every night. Sent me to bed coming and quivering. Cooked for me and vice-versa. But then something happened. Pouring a tonic, I took it to the head and fell asleep, reading the second conversation.

blackinches1345 [11:15 P.M.]: hey

down_souff_nigg [11:15 P.M.]: SUP DAWG!!

blackinches1345 [11:15 P.M.]: just chilling man, you?

down_souff_nigg [11:16 P.M.]: Same here dawg same here

down_souff_nigg [11:16 P.M.]: A niggah just chilling, just got in from the Dolphin Mall, buying some clothes off the Clearance Rack at the Echo store

blackinches1345 [11:17 P.M.]: cool

down_souff_nigg [11:17 P.M.]: So how have you been since I last told
you about my new THUG boyfriend?

down_souff_nigg [11:17 P.M.]: LOL

down_souff_nigg [11:18 P.M.]: )

blackinches1345 [11:18 P.M.]: lol just been relaxing man, on chill mode slim

down_souff_nigg [11:19 P.M.]: Are you aiight?

down_souff_nigg [11:19 P.M.]: Like how are you really doing?

blackinches1345 [11:19 P.M.]: I'm good man, just relaxing though

down_souff_nigg [11:19 P.M.]: Is it a good time to chat with you, cause if you're busy I could hit you up later

blackinches1345 [11:19 P.M.]: naw, we can talk

down_souff_nigg [11:20 P.M.]: Cool

down_souff_nigg [11:20 P.M.]: I got a little problem though

blackinches1345 [11:20 P.M.]: ok...which is?

down_souff_nigg [11:20 P.M.]: I think I'm catching feelings for ole boy

blackinches1345 [11:20 P.M.]: awww

down_souff_nigg [11:20 P.M.]: I know I know its probably his d***k talking to me or for me

down_souff_nigg [11:20 P.M.]: But man he is cool dawg, he's all hard and s***t, I see how he talks to other people, since he sell weed

blackinches1345 [11:20 P.M.]: yeah

down_souff_nigg [11:21 P.M.]: but at the same time he tries to get mad with me and he can't, he wind up punching the wall

blackinches1345 [11:21 P.M.]: lol awww

down_souff_nigg [11:21 P.M.]: He tries to tell me he don't care if I come around or not but yesterday I was at Moms

down_souff_nigg [11:21 P.M.]: I was vacuuming her carpet with this WET VAC bulls***t

down_souff_nigg [11:21 P.M.]: I was home alone, he knows her schedule, he knows she works from 2 til 10

blackinches1345 [11:21 P.M.]: yeah

down_souff_nigg [11:22 P.M.]: he shows up in his lil' Dodge, fixed up with the red candy paint and the lil' booming system, the type of s***t that makes your statues tremble on the shelves

blackinches1345 [11:22 P.M.]: lol wow

down_souff_nigg [11:23 P.M.]: and before I even opened the door my a***e started throbbing and I started salivating at the mouth so I ran to the door and I opened it and he got this lil cocky swagger, walking all up to me with those silky dreads and those pants hanging like monkeys

down_souff_nigg [11:23 P.M.]: he was like "Hey, Babay" And I was like "Please don't turn into ugly ass Hurricane Chris."

down_souff_nigg [11:23 P.M.]: "Stop b***hin'," he says and when he gets up to me I notice he's holding something behind his back

down_souff_nigg [11:23 P.M.]: So I am like, "OK, are you gonna come inside, Mr. DownLo?"

blackinches1345 [11:24 P.M.]: lol

down_souff_nigg [11:24 P.M.]: When he comes inside, he turns around and backs up so I cant see what he's holding and I get all giddy and s***t, like, "Dayum, niggah what is that behind your back."

down_souff_nigg [11:24 P.M.]: He gives me this devilish grin. "Your ass."

down_souff_nigg [11:24 P.M.]: I was blushing like a high school b***h. "What?"

down_souff_nigg [11:24 P.M.]: I'm smiling now, very big. Like the Kool-aid man.

down_souff_nigg [11:24 P.M.]: He pulls a long stemmed rose out and he suddenly had this angry look on his face, saying F***K now I'm buying this f***k niggah flowers. He tried to tear it up and I snatched it back, laughing. Then he kissed my lips, mad at the world.

down_souff_nigg [11:25 P.M.]: I melted dawg I sunk on mom's couch, the Wet Vac turned off but the carpet kinda wet so my bare feet was soaked

blackinches1345 [11:25 P.M.]: awww

down_souff_nigg [11:25 P.M.]: He then pulled this card from his jacket pocket. He was dressed in Echo down to the damn sneakers

down_souff_nigg [11:25 P.M.]: I was going to read it, but when I started to he told me, "Where's your bathroom?"

down_souff_nigg [11:25 P.M.]: I said around the corner, up the hall, first door on the right

down_souff_nigg [11:25 P.M.]: He leaves

blackinches1345 [11:26 P.M.]: yeah

down_souff_nigg [11:26 P.M.]: and I waited to read the letter. I turned on the Wet Vac and went back to doing my little cleaning thang.

down_souff_nigg [11:26 P.M.]: When he came back he was like, "So..."

down_souff_nigg [11:26 P.M.]: and I was like "So...what?" over the vacuum.

down_souff_nigg [11:26 P.M.]: He unplugged it and slapped my booty real hard and I was like, Niggah...and he smiled again and he asked, "Did you read it?"

down_souff_nigg [11:26 P.M.]: I stood up and walked up to him, put my hands around his neck and he grabbed my ass, hand full of grade A ass and he was like, "Shawty I'm being serious, I want you to read the letter

down_souff_nigg [11:27 P.M.]: And I said, "Nah, not yet." And I kissed him. He kissed me back, but not like he normally does, which is all passion and s***t, he was holding back so I got on my knees and pulled his d***k out and started chopping him up. Now he gets hard instantly, but today he didn't and I was crushed so I stand up and he hugs me tight dawg, real tight and he said, "Dawg read the letter. Where's your bathroom?"

down_souff_nigg [11:28 P.M.]: And now my guard is up and I'm like, "Dayum baby I just told you."

down_souff_nigg [11:28 P.M.]: He wiped his face, said his allergies were kicking in. He was showing emotion and he was hiding it, I smiled inside and he was like when I come back please have read the letter. I hate writing, I don't write but you need to know how I am feeling. It took me about three hours to write that s***t.

down_souff_nigg [11:28 P.M.]: And he and all that good d***k vanishes back into the bathroom

blackinches1345 [11:29 P.M.]: lol

down_souff_nigg [11:29 P.M.]: So I sat down, pulled it out...
Old 05-17-2011, 05:20 PM

Chapter 5: The Letter

So I sat down, pulled it out. Smelled like Fahrenheit Cologne. That's my favorite cologne. The letter was on light North Carolina Blue stationary. My favorite color is light blue

down_souff_nigg [11:29 P.M.]: On the folded letter were the song lyrics, "There are times when I look above and beyond..."

down_souff_nigg [11:29 P.M.]: That's my favorite Janet song, Together Again

down_souff_nigg [11:30 P.M.]: I'm smiling, right. BIG

blackinches1345 [11:30 P.M.]: aww

down_souff_nigg [11:30 P.M.]: I opened it up and the letter read (bare with me let me type it word for word)

blackinches1345 [11:30 P.M.]: ok

down_souff_nigg [11:31 P.M.]: Frederick, bare with me. I have never felt the way I feel about a niggah the way I feel about you. As you should know I used your favorite color and your favorite fragrance when I wrote this letter but if you can look closely you'll see something dried on the paper, I jacked my d***k and used my nut when I wiped it across your name. Because you're so beautiful I wish God woulda made you a female so I could marry you and you can have my kids. You're my soul mate dawg. I can't breathe with out you. I mean yea right when Toni Braxton made that song I was like B***h Right Im still breathing, but now through you, missing you when you are not near, when I constantly think about you, wondering what you're doing and if you're happy when you're off doing your book thang I can now say I can't breathe. I be about to go crazy.

down_souff_nigg [11:32 P.M.]: I have never felt love or admiration for a niggah. I mean real men don't do that, right? Or so I thought. How could I not admire you? I admired you from the first day you walked up the block with those red shorts gripping all that ass. Damn baby you got ass baby and you got some good muthaf***king ass Frederick. But what made me seek you out was the day you walked up the block to go home and you were on the phone snapping at some dumb niggah and you had tears falling from your eyes and I got really angry, I was going to snatch your phone and check that f***g*ot ass niggah you were going with at the time and when you walked past me, I checked out that ass of course but your next words made my eyes feel like convicted felons: "All niggahs want is my ass! That's all ya'll think about. I go to bed every night in tears wondering if somebody will ever love my heart before my ass! I hate my booty I should get a knife and cut that s***t off!" By then you vanished up the block but I knew then I would go after you. I just didn't know how. So I asked to use your phone a few weeks later. And the rest is history. I'm Gangsta, yea to the c***rs I'ma Thug Niggah, like Pac its tattooed on my chest and abs, which you know, because every time you chopped me up (which I love, babay you have given me the best head and ass of my entire life), you see it. Frederick I think of my dead boy when I look in your eyes

down_souff_nigg [11:33 P.M.]: [OK at this point tears is falling down my face, I had to stop reading for a few minutes while it sunk in]

down_souff_nigg [11:34 P.M.]: He was a beautiful man, on the football team, all around player. He died very tragically. I sold dope to some fools and tried to fu*k them over with the loot, since they were from outta town, I think L.A. W***emembers? They knew how much I liked ole boy because he was with me when I made the transaction. Because of my stupidity, they murdered him and left me a lil note about never fuc*ing over a man's money. I have to live with that everyday of my life

down_souff_nigg [11:35 P.M.]: I closed myself off, started being this Shrek green Ogre, this tyrant who took no sh*t and represented no one. I never lived by codes and mottos, I don't even play games or Playstation. I'ma real ass niggah who was all about the USDA Young Jeezy type sh*t, g'on and shake your ass b*tch I'ma throw this money. I had to look my dead boy's Mama in the face and tell her the truth about the death of her son. She hates me. With a passion, and she lives right around the corner from me. Stacia. The fat b***h who drives the green Camry.

down_souff_nigg [11:37 P.M.]: I never thought I'd love again or open up. But when I met you, when I finally stepped to you it changed me. You have his eyes and his smile. When you talk I'm reminded of him, it’s like the Good Lord (is he real) gave me another chance. Dawg I'm feeling you. I want you to be mine. Yea I'm all DownLo and I am far from some Put you to Bed niggah like these fake ass R&B Crooners are, but I'm gritty, I'm raw and babay ( I know you hate that word, dawg but I like it, can you tolerate my differences)

down_souff_nigg [11:39 P.M.]: I wanna be with you. Be my shawty. Be my niggah. I can’t express myself very well. I know, I mean I understand if you don't want me. I'm just a hustler who dreams a lot. You are published in a couple magazines. I got both the short stories. I read em both. You are gifted. Your talent for writing from a woman's point of view, a man's point of view turns me the f***k on. You're beautiful. I like looking at you. The other night when I snuck you in my sister's house, since she's outta town for two weeks, and you slept with me, I slid my d***k up

down_souff_nigg [11:40 P.M.]: in you and fell asleep. I didn't wanna fu*k you. I didn't wanna make love to you. My d*ck is like a dog, territorial. I needed to feel your warmth to heal me. I needed to feel your body next to mine. I watched you sleep. My nuts killed me cause my d*ck stayed hard ALL NIGHT. All night dawg, not once did it think about going down. You were so at peace when you sleep. I had put my hand on your heart beat. And then dawg I started to cum, a deep ball busting jolt dawg and we weren't even fuc*ing. Your ass was so warm and so tight that sh*t has never happened to me before. It felt so good to feel my d*ck pump into your ass, with the condom to catch the seeds. We should go get an HIV test together so I can spend a lot of time coming in that ass, that's my pu*sy, niggah. I think at that point I realized, Damn Bryson Daniels I think I love Frederick. I will hurt a niggah over you. I will protect you. If we break up next week I will still be in your life. You are my friend. I will not let some niggah destroy your dreams.

down_souff_nigg [11:42 P.M.]: Yea you did a porno before and I saw it, so what. Destiny was your stage name and that is a thing of the past, didn't they realize you were going to wake up one day and smell the coffee? Fu*k them! Fu*k any niggah who always throw that porn in your face. They grimy and miserable and they are jealous that you made it in life by leaving that sh*t alone. I see what the public don't. They saw your ass, your body, heard your moans, saw your pleasure that was really your misery. I'ma tell you what I saw. A young man doing what he had to do to survive. I saw a scared man. I saw a sexy Bahamian niggah who needed love. I saw hurt. I saw betrayal. I saw that your heart wasn't really in it. You're too beautiful, Frederick. Thank God you left the porn business alone! I saw all those things. I'ma end this letter with

down_souff_nigg [11:44 P.M.]: fu*k who don’t like you. Bryson Daniels is raw and real. I never told a niggah or the Hoes my real name, Frederick. I tell you. I will call you my rebirth. From here on out your new name is Rebirth. No one is to call you this but me, if I hear anybody else call you this I will buss a cap in that ass and I'm trigger happy. I own armory I won’t tell you about. You are my Rebirth. I lost my niggah Trevor to guns and my deceit. And believe me I prayed to god to forgive me. And every time you smile. I am Reborn.

down_souff_nigg [11:44 P.M.]: That's God telling me I forgive you. And when I feel you on top of me, giving me all that good ass and your heart, I feel Trevor telling me he is happy I found the one who changed my life forever. I am not going to front. I love you. I love making love to you. I love eating that booty. You should see your face every time my tongue ravishes that hole. You grip the pillow and you ass cheeks f***k my tongue. Let me stop. Bye, niggah.

down_souff_nigg [11:44 P.M.]: Your boy. Your niggah.

down_souff_nigg [11:44 P.M.]: Bryson Daniels.

down_souff_nigg [11:45 P.M.]: Yea, my handwriting is f***ked but I am not Aaliyah so ain’t no Four Page S***t popping with this niggah.

down_souff_nigg [11:46 P.M.]: When I was done reading I was in tears dawg I dropped the letter on the floor and he took me by the arm and pulled me up to my feet...
Old 05-19-2011, 11:23 AM

Chapter 6: A BAD BITCH

down_souff_nigg [11:46 P.M.]: When I was done reading I was in tears dawg I dropped the letter on the floor and he took me by the arm and pulled me up to my feet and he held me so tight dawg and something terrible happened, he was whispering to me and Mama walked in the door, home early from work and she don't like nobody in the house when she's not home but she took one look at me and Bryson and saw him comforting me and he said, "Ma'am, I know what you're thinking but I love your son."

down_souff_nigg [11:47 P.M.]: And she looked at him and smiled and she said, "Hey, I don't see nothing," winked at me and she vanished into her room. Now I'm out the closet with mama and you know what, she loves me more now than ever

blackinches1345 [11:47 P.M.]: wow

blackinches1345 [11:48 P.M.]: u done f***ked up my typing lol

down_souff_nigg [11:48 P.M.]: LOL

down_souff_nigg [11:48 P.M.]: Imagine how I feel. I mean this niggah is FINE. FINE! Makes every niggah on BGC look like shyt

blackinches1345 [11:48 P.M.]: naw, but that's wassup yo

down_souff_nigg [11:48 P.M.]: but at the same time he is generous and he is really trying to be a good dude to me

down_souff_nigg [11:49 P.M.]: I thought he was gonna be all up in my ass and never think about my heart but the night he slid up in me and just held me and watched me sleep

down_souff_nigg [11:49 P.M.]: What can i say to that dawg, I'm scared of Bryson I don't know if I want this dawg, I mean it feels too good to be tru, nah mean?

blackinches1345 [11:50 P.M.]: just let it wash over you

down_souff_nigg [11:50 P.M.]: But I'm falling for him. We see each other everyday. He was the one who took me to the Echo store and spent $467.89 on me buying clothes. I didn't want the clothes, I didn't want that s***t at all I do my own shyt and buy my own s***t, I don't pull a Beyonce Say my name Bills Bills Bills fit

down_souff_nigg [11:51 P.M.]: but he was like, Nah Shawty, you my b***h, my niggah and I don't want my niggah walking around with bulls***t on. Lemme buy the clothes while I'm in Gerald Levert mode."

down_souff_nigg [11:52 P.M.]: All I could do was laugh, and then he carried all the bags dawg! How cool is that?? He didn't let me carry one bag. He even too my cell phone from me and clipped it on his hip, and my sister called, he put all the bags down, blocking the walkway (people had to angrily wak around him) and he answered and was like, "Who is this calling my shawty?"

down_souff_nigg [11:52 P.M.]: And I heard my sister say, "Boy that's MY BROTHER PHONE F***K NIGGAH WHERE MY BIG BROTHAH?"

down_souff_nigg [11:52 P.M.]: And he was laughing, saying, "Nah, lil sis, sorry. This Bryson."

down_souff_nigg [11:52 P.M.]: I could hear her wailing voice loud and clear. "Oh, boy you almost got cussed out."

down_souff_nigg [11:53 P.M.]: He has the most beautiful smile. He said, "Aiight, Ma. Damn. Don't pull them tampons out just yet. Aunt Flow is still terrorizing your walls..."

down_souff_nigg [11:53 P.M.]: I was on the floor, laughing. So he hands me the phone and my sister is like, "F***k him, big bubba I don't like him."

down_souff_nigg [11:54 P.M.]: I had a good day dawg.

blackinches1345 [11:54 P.M.]: lol that's wassup

down_souff_nigg [11:54 P.M.]: LOL let me stop rambling

blackinches1345 [11:54 P.M.]: it's cool

down_souff_nigg [11:55 P.M.]: He called me about twenty minutes ago and said he wants to sleep inside me tonight. And I was like nah. So he said, "How that ass doing?" And I was like "Its all good." and he was like "I'ma spank that hole cuz its been a bad b***h," and I was laughing and he burst out screaming "F***K NIGGAH UR LAUGH TURNS ME ON."
down_souff_nigg [11:55 P.M.]: But I aint g'on see him tonight. I'll see him tomorrow, give him a chance to yearn and long for me, ya kno.

down_souff_nigg [11:55 P.M.]: LOL

down_souff_nigg [11:55 P.M.]: But anyways this shyt could be a book, lol.

blackinches1345 [11:55 P.M.]: lol it could be

blackinches1345 [11:55 P.M.]: how ironic would that be

down_souff_nigg [11:56 P.M.]: LOL

down_souff_nigg [11:56 P.M.]: what should be the name of it?

down_souff_nigg [11:56 P.M.]: from a Thug to Bryson Daniels or what?

down_souff_nigg [11:56 P.M.]: LOL

down_souff_nigg [11:56 P.M.]: He'd kill me dawg

blackinches1345 [11:56 P.M.]: lol hell yeah

down_souff_nigg [11:56 P.M.]: lol

blackinches1345 [11:56 P.M.]: lol but it's hot THO

blackinches1345 [11:56 P.M.]: tho*

down_souff_nigg [11:56 P.M.]: But anyways did I ever shoot you my number?

blackinches1345 [11:57 P.M.]: I’m not going to lie, i'm a lil jealous

blackinches1345 [11:57 P.M.]: lol

down_souff_nigg [11:57 P.M.]: Cause I’m bout to go take a shower

blackinches1345 [11:57 P.M.]: but yeah, i got it

down_souff_nigg [11:57 P.M.]: Dawg Jealous of what?

blackinches1345 [11:57 P.M.]: that s***t is hot

down_souff_nigg [11:57 P.M.]: You aint gots to lie Craig you aint gots to lie, you know I loooove yo' Mamaaaaaaaaaa

down_souff_nigg [11:57 P.M.]: LOL

down_souff_nigg [11:57 P.M.]: Today is Friday

blackinches1345 [11:57 P.M.]: lol u dumb

blackinches1345 [11:57 P.M.]: yes it is

down_souff_nigg [11:57 P.M.]: I know dawg

down_souff_nigg [11:58 P.M.]: Life Behind Frederick, the author

blackinches1345 [11:58 P.M.]: yup

down_souff_nigg [11:58 P.M.]: I don't let too many people in my universe like this

blackinches1345 [11:58 P.M.]: yeah?

down_souff_nigg [11:58 P.M.]: but anyways dawg, Im going to shower and buss a phat nut and think about Bryson

blackinches1345 [11:58 P.M.]: hotness

down_souff_nigg [11:58 P.M.]: And if you're still on when I get out we can holla, vibe, chat or talk

down_souff_nigg [11:58 P.M.]: your choice

down_souff_nigg [11:58 P.M.]: lol

blackinches1345 [11:58 P.M.]: lol hahaha

blackinches1345 [11:59 P.M.]: u high off that d***k slim

down_souff_nigg [11:59 P.M.]: Hell yea

down_souff_nigg [11:59 P.M.]: And they say milk does the body good

blackinches1345 [11:59 P.M.]: lol

down_souff_nigg [11:59 P.M.]: Nah I guess that slogan came from a fat b***h

down_souff_nigg [11:59 P.M.]: cause Nut does the a***e and thy face better

down_souff_nigg [11:59 P.M.]: lol

down_souff_nigg [11:59 P.M.]: OOOH Snap!

blackinches1345 [11:59 P.M.]: lol whatever
Old 05-19-2011, 11:24 AM

Chapter 7: It Hurts, Daddy!!!

down_souff_nigg [12:00 A.M.]: I should tell you when I gave him some head the other night and he came, he came on my face, right? Then he licked it off, tongue kissed me and swallowed it with me

down_souff_nigg [12:00 A.M.]: see

down_souff_nigg [12:00 A.M.]: I'm hot

down_souff_nigg [12:00 A.M.]: damn it

down_souff_nigg [12:00 A.M.]: lol

down_souff_nigg [12:00 A.M.]: Im going to shower now

down_souff_nigg [12:00 A.M.]: Bye Niggah I'll be back

down_souff_nigg [12:00 A.M.]: Dust

blackinches1345 [12:00 A.M.]: bye

down_souff_nigg [12:00 A.M.]: Ha ha

blackinches1345 [12:00 A.M.]: yup

down_souff_nigg [12:00 A.M.]: BRB

blackinches1345 [12:01 A.M.]: ok

Indifferent, I was in the shower, doubting the love I had for Bryson. Was he too good to be true? Was he man enough for me to throw away my dildo? No, I say. Because I was in the shower wiggling the huge black dildo, smiling at it.

The toy that brought me heightened pleasure. The toy that made me come harder than a gangster rapper.

I got in the shower and turned on the hot and cold water, setting the dildo on the back of the toilet. I picked up my cell and called him but the didn't answer. I got his machine.

This is Bryson.

I picked up the toy.

I am not available at the moment.

My eyes fluttered, the sound of his voice setting me on fire.

But if you leave your name...

Putting the phone on speaker, I set it on the toilet next to my toy. I then sat on the floor of the tub, warm water engulfing me as I picked up the scented liquid soap.

And your number...

I opened the top, squirting some in my hands.

I will get back with you, Shawty.

I started to rub my tight chocolate rosebud, moaning to myself. The way he smelled ignited the passion in my eyes, the way he smelled drove me crazy. I smacked my lips, I could still taste remnants of him on my gums.

The phone beeped.

I reached over, water dripping on the floor, and grabbed my toy, put my legs in the air, water and soap dropping in my pretty face and I slowly slid the toy inside me.

The pain was a bit excruciating but I took it like a man, twirling my ass, squirming until I got it all the way inside and the pleasure overcame me and I tilted the toy to the left and it scrubbed my assh*e as I f***ked myself, tears falling from my eyes.

"Damn, Bryson get the ass, baby. I miss you, I'm f***king myself until you get home..."

I put my legs down, using the suction function to sit the dildo on the tub floor. I squatted over it and all this dripping ass lowered on it, as my hole elegantly absorbed each delicate inch like a drunk's liquor-absorbed liver.

I held the sides of the tub, bouncing on the plastic d***k. I got a good, moderate rhythm going. I could do this all nigh. I felt my walls sliding up and down the toy. The $45.00 I paid for it was worth it. I felt like heaven opening doors to welcome angels with clipped wings.

I was licking my lips, thinking about Bryson's touch. His thuggish flair. His gorgeous eyes. How I get lost in them when I search through the retinas for his lips and I get nothing but the corneas and I wish or the irises for balance as my color schemes began to melt into shapes and sizes to glorious for my body and I felt the tingle and my eyes were closed, Bryson dancing on me and in me and I felt something on the side of my face and I slowly opened my eyes and Bryson was standing there with his pants unzipped, falling past his amazing ass and he put his thick d***k into my mouth and he told me to, "Keep bouncing on that d***k. You wanna f***k yourself without my permission you take that plastic d***k b***h...I'm going to whip your motherf***king ass. You think you can do to that a***e what you wanna do and it don't work that way, Niggah..."

My body went into spasms because I was about to come without touching myself, my d***k bouncing and slapping the tub and Bryson snatched me off the toy and out the tub. He was so powerfully strong. He turned me around and pushed me up against the wall. My hands and the right side of my face was pressed on the warm tile as he took the dildo and started to spank my ass with it.

He turned his Florida Marlin's cap forty five degrees East. He looked so goddamn sexy. "You wanna beat that p***y without asking me?"

Smack.

"NO DADDY!"

He was determined, his leather jacket opened to reveal his white T-shirt with weed crumbs on it.

"You've been a bad b***h!"

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Ow, Daddy! It hurts, Daddy!"

Smack!

I was gyrating my booty cheeks. He reached up, took the shower nozzle, and ran the water all over my ass, whipping me with the dildo. I felt the water running between my ass crack.

I grabbed my ass. because it hurt...

He was a sexual beast. "PUT YOUR HANDS BACK ON THAT WALL!"

I did, and quickly.

"You gonna do this again without me?"

Smack

Tears fell from my eyes.

"NO DADDY!"

Water was puddling all over the floor and threatening to run into Mom's carpet. Good thing she wasn't home.

He spread my cheeks and sucked on my hole, getting on his knees. He took dropped the toy on the ground, taking off his jacket. He then took off his shirt, standing up and blindfolding me with it. He then took off his pants and then he took off his boxers and put them in my mouth.

"Keep 'em there, b***h while I give you some d***k."

He picked up he dildo and slowly put it in my booty. I pushed back so it could easily go in there. He took the KY jelly from the niche by the door and opened it, squirting it all over my a***e. He then took his d***k and said, "I'm giving you both these d***ks."

I never had two d***ks in me before. He started to put his d***k in my ass with the dildo still in me and he started to gently suck on my neck, his unlaced boots engulfed with water. I didn't give a f***k anymore about f***king up Mama's rug.

Once my hole got used to the two d***ks he started f***king me, long stroking with his d***k and short stroking with the toy. It felt so damn good. I could barely take it.

"What's my name?" he asked, taking it out but I had his boxers in my mouth and i couldn't talk.

He put the dildo under my nose and told me to inhale/exhale with his flow and that turned me on. He then started tapping the ass while beating my cheeks with the toy.

I wished I could see what was going on but I was submissive to a thug. What could I say.

"You got some good ass, Babay. I love this ass. S***t, baby.

He pulled out and I felt hot spurts on my cheeks and lower back.

"Damn, Babay. I never came this fast before." He started to wipe it up. He then took the shirt from my eyes, and told me to take his boxers out of my mouth. I could barely stand. He wiped come all over the toy an he said, "Suck this s***t with me."

Damn.

"Wait, Baby," I said, turning off the sower.

We looked into each other's eyes, leaning forward and our tongues darted across the head of the toy, tasting his babies. He then put his hand on the back of my head and we both sucked the dildo clean.

When we were through he put on his boxers, soaked with my saliva and he sat on the toilet. His hat angled, his boots unlaced. Damn DAMN DAN!

"I'm not through. Get on your knees and suck out of Daddy's a***e."

I didn't waste anytime.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:25 AM

Chapter 8: Was He Psycho?!?

I started to gently kiss Bryson's nice, tight hole while he sat on the toilet with his hat angled on his head. He was smiling, anticipating my touch. My booty hole felt peaceful.

He smelled so good. Why was I shuddering, anticipating his orgasm? Why did I feed off the way his body arched and the serene look that befell his eyes? Why did he look deep into my eyes as if seeing my soul? He f***ked me so good I still felt his d***k in me, moving through me. becoming. One. Then two separate souls when he came.

Oh god I loved him. The instant my tongue touched his tight chocolate hole he squirmed from the pleasure, about to pass out. His eyes fluttered to the top of his head as my tongue surged into foreign lands because no one had ever eaten him out and that made this all the more beautiful. My heart hammering, I loved how I made him feel.

Absent-mindedly, he threw his legs back and when I started to tongue fu*k him he pushed me back and said, "Don't penetrate me.

I hate that sh*t. I'ma Top niggah. Suck my hole but if you even think about finger banging me or tongue lashing me I'ma f***k you up, Shawty. Ain't no secret bottom s***t happening with me."

Why was I smiling?
About a week had gone by. Bryson and I had been chilling for the most part, f***king all over town. In accordance with all the booty popping, Bryson has been getting to know me, which was weird. The average thug wanted your money, car and supply of weed.

But not Bryson.

He sold his own weed and had his own car.

This was refreshing.

I told him everything about me, my deepest fears and my soul. He listened effectively. He showed me respect without judgment. He respected the sanctity of my past and who I been with. He really wanted to know why my past relationships didn't work.

I told him everything. Even the time I cheated on one of my dudes because I found out he went behind my back and ate his ex's booty hole at a party we were at because old feelings surged and I caught them. I just never said anything and I never told him I saw them. I just gave his brother the best ass of his life and then bought some popcorn and a six pack of beer and called it a Blockbuster nigh.

I was starting to get addicted to him, yet when he asked me what was his favorite color I didn't have a clue. I was stuck. He looked me in the face while he drove his '79 Impala. Turning back to the road, he asked me again.

"Shawty, what's my favorite color?"

"Um..."

"Um is not a color," he said, lighting a black and mild. The sky was getting dark and the sky burst into purple and pinks as the sun faded. I closed my eyes.

He pat my leg and fondly squeezed, blowing smoke at me. "How big is my d***k?"

"Ten inches, three inches in diameter."

"What's my favorite position?"

"Me on my back with my legs pushed back while you're pounding me. You love mirrors. Watching yourself."

He wasn't smiling. "How do I like my d***k sucked?"

"Long, slow and deep. You hate the fast stuff."

OK. Where was he going with this? I hated being questioned. In fact I felt like he was my parent and not my dude and I resented that s***t. I had my own problems. So he could just shut up, f***k me and leave it at that even though in my heart I wanted so much more with him. A home. Commitment. But it was too early for that.

"Do I kiss when I f***k?"

"Yes."

He flicked ashes in the ash tray, turning on Pac at a low volume. He was thinking, wrinkled forming on his forehead. "What's my favorite entertainer?"

"I don't know."

"What goals do I have in life?"

He was passing the Moody Drive Exit, 9 A. Or was it Allapattah, 112th Street? Hmm. Who cared.

"Baby."

"You're favorite color is Gray. Your mom used to wear a gray dress every Easter that reminded you of happiness. Your favorite singer is Patti Labelle. Somewhere Over the rainbow and You are my friend."

My mouth hung open. An attentive thug? Stop it I say!

He slowed down, as we approached a minor traffic accident. My heart was racing. I had a good dude.

He came to a complete stop and put the car in "park." He leaned over and gave me some tongue, rubbing my d***k, getting me hot. "Why do you know my di*k..." He gave me some more tongue. "More than you know me?"

I was breathless. Yes. Getting ready to get his pus*y.

He said, "Get out of my car."

"WHAT?"

He was like a complete stranger. Was he a psycho? "GET THE FU*K OUT MY FUCKING CAR!"
Old 05-19-2011, 11:25 AM

Chapter 9: The Bottom's in Control, Top!

Alarmed, I looked around. I had never been put out of a car before. On the Turnpike.

Ten miles from home.

With no buses running up here.

"You can't be serious. I'm not..."

He opened the door, jumped out and ran to my side. His dreads swinging. Opening the door, he took me by the arm and snatched me out, pushing me down the median.

I tumbled to the bottom.

Luckily it wasn't a far fall. I was in shock at his attack. He didn't give a f***k. He was shaking his head with his hand on his hip.

He pulled on the black and mild cigar. Laughing.

"When you learn my favorite color and goals call me. Until then. I am putting you on a schedule when it comes to this d***k. If I could write you a letter and open up to you then muthaf***ker learn about me."

He hopped in his car, put in reverse and backed up. When he had enough turning room, he illegally turned to the opposite side of the Turnpike and left me.

I was madder than a b***h!

I was walking along the Turnpike, mad as f***k. I blew Bryson's phone up, leaving him nasty messages.

He text me a few minutes later.

CALM DOWN, B***H! THAT'S STILL MY ASS. GET TO KNOW ME LIKE I KNOW YOU.

I turned the phone off. I was screaming into the sky and throwing a closed fist.

Calling him every name in the book. It took me an hour to walk home.

When I did approach my crib his car was in my parking lot. He was looking all sexy, sitting on the Hood, smoking a blunt, blasting GET THIS Patti Labelle's You Are my Friend.

I forgave him instantly.

But I didn’t make it easy for him. My legs felt like they were about to fall off and my heart was pounding. My draws were wet with sweat and my toes felt like they were sawed off.

“How was the walk?” he asked, grinning, his eyes sparkling.

I walked up to him. My house keys were on the trunk by him. I scooped them up.

He reached out to brush my cheek and I slapped his hand so hard his nuts slapped together.

I walked past him.

“Yo. What the f*ck. I know you heard me. You’re hitting me, b***h?”

I walked up to my door, yawning. I was tired.

He was pissed. Ask me do I give a sh*t. “YO!”

I opened the door and walked inside.

“YOU IGNORING ME?”

I slammed the door.

He was pounding on it. He hated when his control was compromised. Well he should have thought about that before he kicked me out the car.

Was he crazy? What if I was killed or raped? He thought nothing of me. And why? Because I was sprung on his d*ck? Well stop sliding it all up in me and we wouldn’t have that problem.

“Bi*ch open the goddamn door!”

I opened the blinds, taking off my pants. Leaving on my shirt. I kicked my pants and draws by the couch. The AC felt cool against my wet skin.

He was at the window. D*ck hard as hell. I turned and walked to the bathroom, making sure this ass bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce.

He’s pounding on the window.

“I want my p*ssy!”

I grabbed the toy from under the sink and whistled while I t’worked to the refrigerator. I opened it, took out the strawberries and closed it, strutting my stuff back to the couch.

Setting the fruit on the low table next to the KY jelly, I lay on it, spreading my legs, staring him in the eyes, licking my lips. Giving him a shot of this pretty pink chocolate pu*sy.

Pu*sy real good, Daddy.

I slid my finger inside of me, propped up against the arm of the chair.
Bryson’s face was a twisted mask of anger.

“You gonna act like you don’t hear me?”

His d*ck was about to break out of his zipper like escaped convicts.
I pulled my finger from my tight bussy, my walls so tight I felt them sliding. I sucked it down my throat, taking a strawberry from the package and rubbing it all over my bussy, my toes curling.

Sweet, sweet pus*y.

He was pulling out his d***k in broad daylight. Thank God I had huge trees in the front yard, cut the neighborhood visual in half by 70%.

I got up, grabbed the sharpie and turned on Plies. Get you Wet. Loud. Bass thumped all over my nipples, slid down my tummy, swirled around my hips, gyrated across my sweet cakes and thumped in the center of my boy pus*y.
I wrote on the window. Big letter.

YOUR GOAL IS TO GET THIS P*SSY. AND YOU CAN’T. TAKE YOUR THUG ASS HOME, NIGGAH.

“I’m fuk you up Niggah!”

I was slow grinding, rubbing my chest, licking my lips to Plies, getting my bussy wet. Was that Neyo singing? One of those R&B crooners.

I bent over and touched my toes, my a***e facing the window.

“I’m gonna break this fuking glass!”

I got on my hands and knees like I was Beyawnsay in the Kitty Kat video. My booty cheeks bouncing as I crawled to the chair. Back on it I go. I spread my legs. Picked up the toy. Sucked on it, rolling my tongue across the plastic mushroom head.

Oooh.

He spit in his hand, lathering his di*k. I shuddered. I wanted it but I had to teach him a lesson. Bottoms, your Top wanna show his ass in public when he didn’t like nothing in or by his ass, show your di*k to him from time to time.

I was being a complete d*ck.

I slid the toy in my bussy, my tight walls shooting pain through my body but I was a real bottom, a s***tty ass b***h for this plastic goddamn di*k.
Take my bussy, you plastic fu*k,

In and out it goes, all nine inches slowly and gradually inhabiting my tight cave like a bear in hibernation.

Tears fell from my eyes and I cocked my bussy towards the window, so he could see the toy going in and out of what he wasn’t gonna get for a week.

Goddamn. My toes curled, my nuts laying heated on my thigh. Felt so incredible. I slid it in further…

“Oh, sh*t. Sh*t, fuk me Plies, get it wet daddy. Sh*t, my man made me walk home. Trippin’! He ain’t getting this sweet, sweet little nookie tonight.”

I was brushing my prostate, the male G spot and my breathing came in short gasps, my mouth wide open.

Bryson was bent at the knees, his baggy jeans falling down his well sculpted body.

He was beating his meat, choking the sh*t out that goddamn chicken.

Bryson said, “Baby I’m sorry! Open the door! I want my bussy!”

I turned on the button and the toy started humming against my male clit deep in my ass. I had to check up on this bussy, dip it, pop it, t’work, stop it, dip it low, dip it down slow, take it back, Ho, look back at it and something broke free and I fell on the floor, digging in my sweet, sweet boy bussy and I came all over my thigh and stomach.

I couldn’t contain myself. “OH SH*T! OH SH*T!”

I took the toy out and sucked my bussy down my throat. Hints of strawberry. A touch of sweat. I wiped up my cum, looked Bryson deep in his painful eyes (he was hurt) and swallowed my seeds like I’m Janet swallowing spiders in Son of***Gun.

HA HA HOO HOO PUT ME OUT YOUR CAR, BOO GREEDY GREEDY THOUGHT YOU’D SHOW YOUR ASS AND GET MY BUSSY TOO!

NOT!

Struggling to stand up. I picked up another strawberry and enticed it with my tongue, head lowered, eyes looking up at Bryson.

His d***k hanging, he had a vulnerable look on his face.

“Open the door. I love you. I wanna be in you. Please baby. Come fu*k my di*k. I’m sorry. I was a fool for making you walk. B***h I’ma piss deep in that bussy! Open the door.” I walked towards the window.

“There you go.” He’s grinning, taking off his jacket and shirt in public. Bryson didn’t give a fu*k.

“I love you boo,” I said.

“I love you, Niggah. I’ma fu*k you all night.”

“It’s 6 p.m.”

“So what? Roll up my blunt, hit the Goose and you’re getting intoxicated di*k tonight.”

“I know I am.”

I dangled his keys in his face. His mouth fell open. Licking my tongue at him, I closed the blinds.

“GOOD NIGHT! WALK HOME!”

And I locked the door, went to my room, closed and locked the door, and took my ass to bed early.

When your Top shows his ass and wanna act grand lock his ass out your crib, open your blinds, fu*k that boy pus*y with a dildo bigger than his di*k and call it a night.

Bottoms Rule, Tops!
Old 05-19-2011, 11:26 AM

Chapter 10: PRIVATE

A few weeks later I was at home, bored. I had the day off and I didn't have anything to do. I talked to Bryson a few times. It took him a while to get over me keeping his keys, but he learned a valuable lesson. You never know when the tables will be turned on you.
Before we hung up he said, “I love you, shawty.”

“I love you too.”

“I love you because you know how to keep our business private.”

I swallowed hard. “I appreciate that baby.”

“Most Niggahs tell their friends all their business. One of the reasons I love you is because you keep our sh*t private. You don’ tell nobody. I admire that shawty.”

“Thank, baby.”

“Strip of those panties and that T-shirt. I’m ‘bout to phone fuk you before I cum over and finish the job.”

I took off my lace panties with the quickness. He loved seeing me in panties. Not often, but when I do his d*ck is harder than a blind man doing Chinese arithmetic standing on his head.

And we had phone sex a few hours ago. Good phone bone. Damn. He made that type of weird s***t so much fun.

My friend was online. He hit me up. I needed someone to talk to.

blackinches1345 [7:46 P.M.]: hey. I meant to ask you. Does your man mind you telling me all his business. His name and sh*t?

down_souff_nigg [7:47 P.M.]: Sup my NIGGAH!! Naw he shouldn’t mind (I LIED)

blackinches1345 [7:47 P.M.]: just chillin man, u?

down_souff_nigg [7:48 P.M.]: Same here dawg, listening to 50 Cent's P.I.M.P.

blackinches1345 [7:48 P.M.]: lol y?

down_souff_nigg [7:49 P.M.]: Just playing it, lol, thinking about Bryson Daniels and the fact that I'm addicted to the d***k

blackinches1345 [7:49 P.M.]: lol damn boy

down_souff_nigg [7:49 P.M.]: I’m HOOKED

blackinches1345 [7:49 P.M.]: damn lol

down_souff_nigg [7:50 P.M.]: He woke me up this morning eating me out and then before I could even catch my breath he slid the Jimmy on the Johnson and the niggah slow grinded in my tunnel like the head of his d***k was Carrie Anne trying to find the light

blackinches1345 [7:50 P.M.]: damn boy

down_souff_nigg [7:51 P.M.]: Tell me about it dawg. He is the best thing that happened to my life. Ever since I read that letter he has been there for me. I normally catch the bus to school. He drives me. And today he let me drive the car. He said he don't let nobody drive his auto.

blackinches1345 [7:51 P.M.]: ohh wow

down_souff_nigg [7:51 P.M.]: He cooked for me for lunch today, lol some corn dogs and fries, and he looked a hot mess doing it. Dreads stuffed a Bob Marley wool cap, blunt dangling from his thick lips like a Kool cigarette.

I wasn't going to tell his ass Bryson put me out his car and made me walk home and I still gave him his ass later on that night, make up sex. He made me come without touching myself.

blackinches1345 [7:52 P.M.]: awww

down_souff_nigg [7:52 P.M.]: He put flour on the corn dogs at first and I was laughing, still in a robe and he got all mad, like "niggah why you laughing, I can cook," and I was like "Yea right, Baby, you put flour on chicken, not corn dogs it got its own bread." And that niggah was hot

down_souff_nigg [7:54 P.M.]: Then he put butter in the grease, he poured the old fish grease Mama keeps in a container under the counter and I was laughing and he was like "Yooooo dude stop f***king laughing," but I couldnt I fell out the chair, pointing at him and laughing and he got all mad with me so I hugged him from the back and he pushed me off saying "Don't touch me."

blackinches1345 [7:54 P.M.]: lol

down_souff_nigg [7:55 P.M.]: And I was like Awwwww the baby mad with me, and I squeezed his ass and he turned around, unzipped his pants put flour on his d***k and he was like "I can put flour on this corndog," and I took it into my mouth, sucking him long, deep and slow. The flour was nasty so I got the strawberry jelly out the fridge, the one Mama said don't open and I colored his nuts and his d***k with it

blackinches1345 [7:55 P.M.]: lol wow

down_souff_nigg [7:56 P.M.]: and I rubbed some on my a***e and I took off the robe, lay on my back and he f***ked me in the mouth while he pulled my legs back behind his arms and sucked on my hole, tongue f***king me Dawg tears ran from my face Dawg he is such an amazing lover, he then took one of the frozen corn dogs and he slow grinded it into me, tonguing my hole and the ice against my rectum made me scream from pleasure

down_souff_nigg [7:58 P.M.]: he f***ked the s***t outta me, had me trembling on the floor while the fish grease popped in the pot...some fell on me, but it was a pleasurable sting, then he stood up, fried the corn dog he f***ked me with, pulled me up to my feet, and sucked on my neck as he put on the jimmy and went up in me. I was holding the edge of the stove while he was f***king me from the back, swinging those hips. I was looking at his ass cheeks open and close and his nuts dancing from the mirror on the wall in the dining room...

down_souff_nigg [7:59 P.M.]: He pounded me so hard Dawg, my ass cheeks were Jell-o's cousin today just jiggling baby...and when he was about to nut he pulled out, snatched off the condom, put his hand flat on my back, pushed me forward and nutted on my ass, rubbing it in. When the corn dog was done he let it cool off and he fixed some fries, sat at the dining table

down_souff_nigg [7:59 P.M.]: And he bit into it, told me to come to him and he used his tongue to pus***t into my mouth and we ate the corn dog he f***ked me with. I was all nasty, like Ewww Dawg you ate that?"

down_souff_nigg [8:00 P.M.]: And he smiled like a kid in the candy store, turning on some Pac. Ambitions of a Rider. Bobbing his head and rolling another blunt (with Swisher Sweet paper, he taught me), he said, "That's the best corn dog I ever ate."

down_souff_nigg [8:00 P.M.]: Phew what a day dawg. What a goddamn day!

blackinches1345 signed off at 8:01 P.M.

blackinches1345 signed on at 8:02 P.M.