Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-12-2003, 02:19 PM

Working Late

"Working Late" - 2003 Sep 7 - Copyright 2003 Saggybear and Pussywillow

One day, a woman, perhaps slightly older than me, started working in my office. She was attractive in a business-like sort of way, but I was married and didn't mess with looking too closely at other women -- especially those I worked with. We were given a joint project, which turned into a couple more team projects. While we never got too personal, we shared a slowly growing excitement over developing ideas together, and our mounting ability to quickly produce a professional product. One Friday, we both had to work late to finish a project. When it was finally finished, we smiled at each other, happy that the job was done so smoothly and easily - and decided to go out for a drink to relax and celebrate. We sat at the bar for a long time, having a couple of drinks and just talking. This time, conversation ran more to our home lives, and eventually got around to our sex lives - or, the lack thereof. She was married once, and her ex hardly ever fucked her, let alone made love to her. She had come to see herself as sexually unattractive and admitted this to me in a rush, falling back into an uncomfortable silence. I sat back for a few moments and ran my eyes over her from head to toe, mentally undressing her, as she blushed fiercely.

"You look fine to me" I smiled. "Damn fine..."

I brushed my fingers over her free hand and she spread it out to touch fingers and palms with me. We looked into each other's eyes, and slowly the touching became an intertwining. Both of us sat there for several very long moments, a little dazed by the direction things were taking. After those very long moments, I found my tongue and suggested we go someplace. Apparently feeling the same intense electricity as me, she said she lived only a couple blocks away. I paid the tab and we walked, hands now simply holding, the short distance to her apartment. When we arrived inside, we both tossed our coats on a nearby chair. She suggested some music and another drink.

Following her lead, I found the stereo and put on some music while she went to pour some wine. Then I quietly followed her and as she finished pouring, I stepped up close behind her and slipped my arms around her waist. She sighed shakily and I nuzzled her neck. She responded quickly, taking my hands, lifting them and placing them under her breasts so I could hold them underneath, gently but firmly. With my thumbs, I could feel her nipples through the thin fabric of her simple black blouse and just held my hands there for a few moments. She whimpered with pleasure and I explored them gently. She leaned back, her movements, sounds, and aroma signaling need, need for something more.

Slowly I unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders. Her magnificent tits stood out in a beautiful black lacey bra. "They are simply beautiful", I whispered as I cupped her tits and gently pinched her nipples. I could feel her ass start to press against my cock in response to my handling of her breasts, at first tentatively, and then with greater pressure. Then she turned in my arms and lifted her face toward mine. I softly kissed her lips and she seemed to come alive, pressing harder and then parting my lips with her tongue. My fingers found the hooks on her bra. She stepped back and let the bra slip off her shoulders and fall to the floor. Her breasts stood out, her nipples hard and swollen. Somehow I found the zipper of her skirt, pulled it down slowly and let it fall over her hips. Her legs were bare and silky smooth, and she stood before me in nothing but black lacy panties. She stepped out of the skirt, undid my belt, unzipped my pants, and let them fall.

She smiled slightly and then went to work again, unbuttoning my shirt and pushing it back off my shoulders, caressing my shoulders and upper arms as she did. She slipped her hand through the opening in my boxers, gently pulling out my cock. I felt her touch, warm and soft, sending those electric shocks through me again. She lowered herself to her knees, and wrapped her lips around my half-hard cock, licking and sucking ... her touch felt wonderful and my cock was soon hard. I pulled her up by the hair and led her to her bedroom.

Pushing her back on the bed, I slowly removed her panties, revealing a neatly trimmed bush of dark brown hair. Spreading her knees wide, I went down on her, kissing and licking her pussy, already dripping with readiness and smelling of her need. She had a musky scent, and it tasted good as my tongue parted her pussy lips licking her slit from back to front. She thrust her hips up against my face as I buried my tongue inside her. Slowly I moved from her slit to her clit ... licking and nibbling. Her hips began to move, first hesitantly, and then faster as she lost herself in the pleasure. I looked up and could see her pinching and twisting her nipples as I sucked the juices from her hole.

If she didn't believe she was screwable before, it seemed she had forgotten. My cock was throbbing by now, so I climbed over her rubbing her slit with the head of my hardening shaft. She was moaning and her hips rose up to rub against my cock ... I could feel her juices coat me as I found her entrance and slowly pushed it just inside her. No sooner than I felt her lips close around the shaft she thrust her hips up, swallowing about half of me in one move. The tension was building up inside of me as I started to pump my cock in and out of her, stroking about 4 inches of it back and forth, back and forth. Her hips started moving to match mine and my cock went deeper and deeper now, her skin glowing and shining with the perspiration of raw desire.

Soon we were hair to hair at the end of each stroke. I could feel the head of my cock rub the entrance to her womb. Fighting to hold back, I started to stroke slower -- but she would have none of that! Her hips moved like they were possessed, trying to consume my cock. Moans turned to cries her hips moved faster and faster. I could feel my balls slap her ass as my hips moved to match hers. Suddenly I was over the top hot cum squirting deep inside her, filling her hot pussy, driving my hips hard into her, emptying my cum into her in an explosion of pleasure and desire fulfilled. I couldn't stop myself - and she would not have let me.

Although I felt my cock soften, I knew she wasn't finished. Sliding out of her I slipped two fingers into her and started to rub her G spot. Her cries took on a different tone and urgency as I could feel it under my fingers. I rubbed harder and slower, faster and softer, and her hips began to move again - faster and faster, until they were bucking wildly off the bed. Her muscles were clamping down on my fingers when I bent over and started to lick and suck on her clit. Almost screaming she grabbed my head and forced it into her harder, her hips slamming into my mouth. The waves of her orgasm washed through both of us, her hip movements slowed and finally stopped. We lay in her bed for a long time holding each other.

When I saw her at work on Monday morning, she never said a word to me. But I often caught her smiling . . . . @

"Working Late" - 2003 Sep 7 - Copyright 2003 Saggybear and Pussywillow
Old 09-12-2003, 07:16 PM
Kissing Your Soft Parts!

Send a message via AIM to Zetacon4 Send a message via MSN to Zetacon4 Send a message via Yahoo to Zetacon4
Top Notch!!! Loved it very much! Made my cock very hard reading it. Thanks!
Old 09-13-2003, 06:11 AM

glad you liked it

saggy
Old 09-14-2003, 12:59 PM

Thanks Zeta, we definitely had fun writing it <grin>
"You don't know how you met me, you don't know why, you can't turn around and say goodbye, all you know is when I'm with you, I make you free, and swim through your veins like a fish in the sea" (Uncle Kracker)
Old 09-14-2003, 10:42 PM
Kissing Your Soft Parts!

Send a message via AIM to Zetacon4 Send a message via MSN to Zetacon4 Send a message via Yahoo to Zetacon4
Quote:
Originally posted by PussyWillow
Thanks Zeta, we definitely had fun writing it <grin>

I suppose you had to act out the story first!???

Good strategy! Hehehe!
Old 09-15-2003, 04:04 AM

well is here any other way than to write from real life ??

saggy
Old 09-15-2003, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Zetacon4
I suppose you had to act out the story first!???

Good strategy! Hehehe!

In the immortal words of Uhura ("Search for Spock"):

This is not fantasy - this is REALITY! <grin>

But seriously, writing together tends to result in a better reflection of the points of view of both partners - I hope we do more and get better at it :)
"You don't know how you met me, you don't know why, you can't turn around and say goodbye, all you know is when I'm with you, I make you free, and swim through your veins like a fish in the sea" (Uncle Kracker)
Old 09-15-2003, 01:08 PM

and we definately had fun working out the details of this story
grin

saggy